The Pharisee, Sadducee, & Sanhedrin Deception

King David

Established
Shalom :)

Hello everyone... I'd like to share just a couple of thoughts about the Pharisees, the Sadducees and the Sanhedrin that we were all taught to hate in the New Testament.

Were they really wicked men? If they really existed and did what is said, then I absolutely agree that they were wicked men. But who were these mean really and did this notorious council really represent the Father's Law?

It is interesting that we do not see the word Pharisee, Sadducee, or Sanhedrin in the Hebrew Scriptures (The Old Testament) at all. Nope, not once... Doesn't that seem odd to you? I mean where did these two positions (Pharisee and Sadducee) come from as well as the council itself?

The Roman New Testament, written in Greek by Catholics who were pagan priests in Rome, tries to vilify not only the Law, but also the Pharisees and Sadducees who were supposedly responsible for carrying out the Law and ruling on common matters.

In the New Testament, we are told over and over again that the Sanhedrin would not let Jesus heal on the Sabbath. We are told over and over again about their lack of compassion in their zeal to uphold the Law.

But are these accounts even accurate? Or was this a Roman (Satanic) plan to demonize the Law and the Priests so Jesus and Saul could change the Law and cause it to be more or less forgotten?

Again, please take note, never once are the Pharisees, Sadducees, or the Sanhedrin mentioned in the Hebrew Scriptures. Instead we are only told that they existed based upon a greek written document that I have already showed contains MANY errors, falsehoods, and contradictions.

In the Old Testament, the priests of Aaron's line existed to carry out the sacrifices of the Temple. We also have mention in the book of Exodus and Judges that judges were established as well. We are even told that a few of them became corrupt; Eli's son's (1 Samuel 2:12-36) is one example.

But they are never said to have gathered the way the Sanherdin supposedly gathered as a council. Nor is there any reference as to whom held positions in this notorious council.

A Christian website called "Got Questions" elaborates on the Sadducees and the Pharisees: (https://www.gotquestions.org/Sadducees-Pharisees.html)

The only problem is, Again we don't ever read about the Pharisees, Sadducees, or the Sanhedrin in the Old Testament or any other Hebrew documents as I have already mentioned. That's a problem!

Here's another Christian website called "Biblical Training" (https://www.biblicaltraining.org/library/sanhedrin) that admits that: "the origin of the Sanhedrin is unknown, and there is no historical evidence for its existence before the Greek period."

So all we have to go on is the New Testament. What a surprise! Even more, did you know that this council supposedly met in the “the hall of hewn stones." You may be thinking, "Yeah, so what?"

Here's the problem with that...

Having hewn stones in an altar to Yahuwah is an abomination. Please read Exodus 20:25 that says, "
"And if thou wilt make me an altar of stone, thou shalt not build it of hewn stone: for if thou lift up thy tool upon it, thou hast polluted it."

Still, you may be saying, "So what? This is where they met, it wasn't an altar..." But here's where you, the ones who have been exposed to the Illuminati/Satanic Occult practices, need to call upon your study and see the Truth in plain sight. The truth that is revealed here is that the Sanhedrin was never a righteous body, even if it did exist, which according to historical evidence, can't be proved.

Here's even more truth: Yahuwah never meant to have a council judge the way that the Sanhedrin judged, nor did He mean for them to be representatives from a "ruling class." The judges that were established in the beginning of the Israeli occupation of the promise land were simply supposed to judge matters that pertained to the Law.

The idea of a "ruling class" is completely satanic in nature. This is why it fits so well in the Satanic New Testament and no where else. Yes, the Satanic New Testament that says in Romans 13:1, "Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.

Did you notice something peculiar in this King James Version of Romans 13:1, the supposed "sacred translation?" It mentions "THE POWERS THAT BE," a notorious reference to the Illuminati Satanists that think they run this world...

So where is the Sanhedrin today? It is nowhere to be found, or truly it just became another Satanic body that changed its name again and again to conceal its mission and its members.

My point is that IF the Pharisees, Sadducees, and Sanhedrin did exist as the ONLY the New Testament says, (a document that I've already shown has Many errors and contradictions), then they were themselves an abomination to the Law of Torah that was good and still is good.

If you meditate on Deuteronomy 15:12-18, you will find that there was Never supposed to be a huge wealth gap between anyone in the promise land. There was never meant to be a "rich" and a "poor" in the first place. If someone fell on hard times, his brother picked him up and both became stronger.

And if thy brother, an Hebrew man, or an Hebrew woman, be sold unto thee, and serve thee six years; then in the seventh year thou shalt let him go free from thee. 13And when thou sendest him out free from thee, thou shalt not let him go away empty: 14Thou shalt furnish him liberally out of thy flock, and out of thy floor, and out of thy winepress: of that wherewith the Yahuwah thy Elohim hath blessed thee thou shalt give unto him. 15And thou shalt remember that thou wast a bondman in the land of Egypt, and the Yahuwah thy Elohim redeemed thee: therefore I command thee this thing to day. 16And it shall be, if he say unto thee, I will not go away from thee; because he loveth thee and thine house, because he is well with thee; 17Then thou shalt take an aul, and thrust it through his ear unto the door, and he shall be thy servant for ever. And also unto thy maidservant thou shalt do likewise.18It shall not seem hard unto thee, when thou sendest him away free from thee; for he hath been worth a double hired servant to thee, in serving thee six years: and the Yahuwah thy Elohim shall bless thee in all that thou doest.

Finally, the fact that the New Testament is the only document that supports the Sanhedrin's existence gives us even more evidence of the fallible nature of the New Testament, the same NT that has different genealogies for Jesus from Matthew to Luke, different names for the disciples from Mark to John, a different sequence of how the apostles were found, different events that supposedly took place at Jesus' trial, different events that took place when Jesus' tomb was found, different writings on the sign above the cross, many scriptures taken out of context, and/or changed and manipulated. The list goes on and on and on...

All these errors of the New Testament point to the fact that it cannot be trusted as historical evidence or as a means to determine the Father's will. These errors even further validate the infallibility of the Father's Law that has NEVER been changed, even though Jesus (Zeus) and the pagans (The Christians who are really just Catholics) say it has...

Shalom :)

Last edited:

JoChris

Superstar
KD, do you have any ability to find reputable research material to support your bizarre theories?
So the Old Testament doesn't directly mention when Pharisees and Saducees came into existence according to modern calendars i.e. before Christ (BC) and Anno Domini (AD), or more recently Before Common Era (BCE) and Common Era (CE) - what a surprise.... NOT.

That's when people who want their material to be respected do some serious investigation and look for information to find out WHEN Pharisees and Saducees as groups were named.
HINT: Look for actual history websites. http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/pharisees-sadducees-and-essenes
http://www.jewishhistory.org/review-of-the-hasmonean-era/
Look half-way down chart that organized the timeline from oldest to most recent times:
Pharisees and Saducces in between 135 and 104 BCE i.e. approx 135-104 before Christ.

Totally contradicts you.
Yet again....

As for all your Roman Catholic church church responsible for the New Testament claims....
New Testament now believed by most to be completed by 90 AD. https://www.cru.org/train-and-grow/bible-studies/questions-about-the-new-testament.html
Roman Catholic Church - from Catholic website they estimate 1st to 5th century, but then admit it was formed when the Emperor Constantine was converted in 325 AD. http://www.patheos.com/Library/Roman-Catholicism
From a non-Catholic website http://www.christian-history.org/early-church-history-timeline.html

Therefore serious evidence contradicts your weird theories. Just because you type it does not make it true.

King David

Established
The Sanhedrin first meet in Numbers 11:16.
Please read Numbers 11:16 again and take note of the time period in which this chapter was written...

Those who gathered to Yahuwah were elders of Israel when they were still in the process of coming out of Egypt. They were not a ruling class by any means, nor were they called the Sanhedrin. They were not split into two groups either, as the Sanhedrin supposedly was. They were called to meet in the "Tabernacle of Meeting" not the "Hall of Hewn Stones"...

These elders were called to "bear the burden of the people," who had just been rebuked for complaining. Yahuwah's Spirit was put upon them; it was a special time of anointing.

Please also keep reading down to v 25 that says, "when the Spirit of Yahuwah rested upon them, that they prophesied, although they never did so again."

The Sanhedrin is never mentioned either and itself is oddly similar to a two house government that we see in the pagan nations even today. If a governing body did exist after the kings of Israel, it would most likely be pagan in description, which is why Israel fell in the first place - a lack of adherence to the Father's Law to not do as the heathen.

Your other post is based off of false information that was most likely circulated by Rome and those who would be later called Catholics.

Jesus (Zeus) is the story of Horus as well as all the other sun gods of the pagans...

Shalom

DisenfranchisedDespot

Established
Please read Numbers 11:16 again and take note of the time period in which this chapter was written...

Those who gathered to Yahuwah were elders of Israel when they were still in the process of coming out of Egypt. They were not a ruling class by any means, nor were they called the Sanhedrin. They were not split into two groups either, as the Sanhedrin supposedly was. They were called to meet in the "Tabernacle of Meeting" not the "Hall of Hewn Stones"...

These elders were called to "bear the burden of the people," who had just been rebuked for complaining. Yahuwah's Spirit was put upon them; it was a special time of anointing.

Please also keep reading down to v 25 that says, "when the Spirit of Yahuwah rested upon them, that they prophesied, although they never did so again."

The Sanhedrin is never mentioned either and itself is oddly similar to a two house government that we see in the pagan nations even today. If a governing body did exist after the kings of Israel, it would most likely be pagan in description, which is why Israel fell in the first place - a lack of adherence to the Father's Law to not do as the heathen.

Your other post is based off of false information that was most likely circulated by Rome and those who would be later called Catholics.

Jesus (Zeus) is the story of Horus as well as all the other sun gods of the pagans...

Shalom
My other post relates to several groups that were heavily prosecuted and eventually religiously genocided by the Catholic church for adhering to the untainted gospel.

Do you have historical records to prove these groups false? Were you even aware of them before I said anything? Do you know what an Anabaptist is?

Numbers 11:25 KJV
And the Lord came down in a cloud, and spake unto him, and took of the spirit that was upon him, and gave it unto the seventy elders: and it came to pass, that , when the spirit rested upon them, they prophesied, and did not cease.

They did not cease.

My understanding of these three groups is that they were condemned for being perversions of their former selves among other reasons causing Jesus to rebuke them.

King David

Established
My other post relates to several groups that were heavily prosecuted and eventually religiously genocided by the Catholic church for adhering to the untainted gospel.

Do you have historical records to prove these groups false? Were you even aware of them before I said anything? Do you know what an Anabaptist is?

Numbers 11:25 KJV
And the Lord came down in a cloud, and spake unto him, and took of the spirit that was upon him, and gave it unto the seventy elders: and it came to pass, that , when the spirit rested upon them, they prophesied, and did not cease.

They did not cease.

My understanding of these three groups is that they were condemned for being perversions of their former selves among other reasons causing Jesus to rebuke them.
The Targum and Vulgate read "did not cease." And if you research the Latin Vulgate, you know that it is a Catholic produced lie as well. Listen, the KJV is not the Final Word on the scriptures by Any means, although many have been brought to believe that.

The Tanakh says, "they did so no more."

As far as the groups you mentioned being persecuted by Catholics, that's ridiculous because Christians Are Catholics. If they were made to seem at war with each other, then it was a Roman lie from the get go; both pagan groups worship the same false god.

You know, we could go on and on bringing up what each of us feels is solid "evidence," but my discernment comes from the Hebrew Scriptures, a Law that was abandoned, a temple that was destroyed, and a false Messiah whose story is identical to many pagan deities.

Siting examples and information from the 1st-2nd century is therefore pointless for your argument, because it was all manipulated and controlled by Rome in the first place.

DisenfranchisedDespot

Established
The Targum and Vulgate read "did not cease." And if you research the Latin Vulgate, you know that it is a Catholic produced lie as well. Listen, the KJV is not the Final Word on the scriptures by Any means, although many have been brought to believe that.

The Tanakh says, "they did so no more."

As far as the groups you mentioned being persecuted by Catholics, that's ridiculous because Christians Are Catholics. If they were made to seem at war with each other, then it was a Roman lie from the get go; both pagan groups worship the same false god.

You know, we could go on and on bringing up what each of us feels is solid "evidence," but my discernment comes from the Hebrew Scriptures, a Law that was abandoned, a temple that was destroyed, and a false Messiah whose story is identical to many pagan deities.

Siting examples and information from the 1st-2nd century is therefore pointless for your argument, because it was all manipulated and controlled by Rome in the first place.
So what you are essentially saying is that you have no evidence, you have nothing but your feelings. You have no position aside from your interpretations and can not be bothered to defend your position because

Everything is a Catholic lie
You quite possibly don't know what I'm talking about to even debate

Your arguments are circular and lacking basis. I don't mind engaging you or anyone here but there is no way to discuss with you without being on your terms.

King David

Established
So what you are essentially saying is that you have no evidence, you have nothing but your feelings. You have no position aside from your interpretations and can not be bothered to defend your position because

Everything is a Catholic lie
You quite possibly don't know what I'm talking about to even debate

Your arguments are circular and lacking basis. I don't mind engaging you or anyone here but there is no way to discuss with you without being on your terms.
I told you that I stand on the Hebrew Scriptures, the facts of an abandoned Law, a demolished temple, and a pagan deity whose story has already been told Many Times; those aren't just My feelings.

Listen, I'm not here to debate you, nor to entertain baseless evidence that comes from a satanic source. I'm here to show you the Truth. You need to validate your sources as I have. The New Testament is a Catholic lie that draws from pagan doctrine and has Many contradictions and lies.

If Jesus (Zeus) was truly the Son of Yahuwah, he would have told them to return to the Law, which is what will take place shortly as prophesied of by Isaiah (1:26, 2:3):

"And
I will restore thy judges as at the first, And thy counsellors as at the beginning;
Afterward thou shalt be called The city of righteousness, the faithful city."

"And He will teach us of His ways, And we will walk in His paths.’For out of Zion shall go forth the law, And the word of Yahuwah from Jerusalem."

I have the Truth. :)

Last edited:
If Jesus (Zeus) was truly the Son of Yahuwah, he would have told them to return to the Law, which is what will take place shortly as prophesied of by Isaiah (1:26, 2:3):
He did:

Matthew 5
17 “Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill. 18 For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled. 19 Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

That doesnt sound like a person who is trying to do away with the law. And KD to my recollection is Irish or something.

Yahda

Veteran
He did:

Matthew 5
17 “Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill. 18 For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled. 19 Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

That doesnt sound like a person who is trying to do away with the law. And KD to my recollection is Irish or something.

Unfortunately the NT has a lot of double talk.

On one hand Jesus is God, in the next passage he is the son.

One one hand keep the Law, in the next, do away with it

The NT is capable of supporting what ever argument put forth. That's why it's referred to as a BOOK OF CONFUSION.

King David

Established
Whenever you "debate" with Satan and his minions they act singly as an octopus. If you effectively battle one of the appendages and in essence prove a point that they either don't understand or can't refute, they ignore it and move to something else.

Lol.

King David

Established
Daniel 12:10

"Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried;
but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand."

King David

Established
He did:

Matthew 5

For you I would focus on what Yahda said... The NT is Full of double talk. Try to understand each book chapter by chapter, rather than just isolating a few verses.

Shalom