The Parallels between Exodus and Revelation

i cba watching more youtube man, just write what he's saying..
how is Exodus like Revelation 12?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
i cba watching more youtube man, just write what he's saying..
how is Exodus like Revelation 12?
I think there are parallels, but clearly it’s not a re-telling. It seems to me that there are a number of ways in which some of the events of Revelation reprise the plagues of Egypt as well as other events.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
You mean both aren’t literal? There’s zero evidence that ( accepted evidence not “Biblical archeology” ) for the historicity of Exodus. So it’s either a myth or meant to convey a deeper message than is given at face value.

Revelation is a coded letter of despair after the Romans sack of Jerusalem. Keep in mind Christians if that time believed that Jesus’ would return eminently and overthrow Rome. When the opposite happened it caused much pain among believers. It’s obvious that certain numerological references where about Nero and it’s contents are to be viewed through the lens of the time of its writing.
As to the Exodus, there is far more evidence than is popularly claimed, but I am not going to try to force-feed anyone! This and this are good places to start...

As to Revelation being written commemoratively, I don’t really see that. There may be a couple of resonances with events of the day, but it is quite clearly a forward looking book.

An interesting one to examine.

Check out JD Farag on the subject to begin with...

Hi Red, That is exactly what The Lord has taught me to teach. And as Scripturally in the order as each Scripture is so purely reference and orderly to each other of the Church, the rapture of the Church and thee things hereafter....Very few believe them, but have their own interpretation in their self willed worship. The USA needs prayer. The Government has sanctioned same sex marriages, gay sex, abortion of babies...even full term babies. For we are struggling against principalities, against powers, against powers against the rulers of the darkness of this age, Against spiritual wickedness in high places. There has been an odd amount of tornados in the USA, The COV-19 virus around the world, the possible chance of a worldwide depression. I believe it to be for these reasons, not that God causes, but the more Satan rules this worlds politics, The worse the curse is upon this world that is under Satan's rule. I'm asking all Born again believers to pray for God's intervention. You might ask why do the people suffer these things because of a corrupt and ungodly Government....because, they voted for them. The Lord is merciful from generation to generation to those who fear Him.