THE NEW WORLD ORDER AGENDA & CONSPIRACIES

e-Enoch

Superstar
"THE FDA HAS DEFINED PREGNANCY AS AN ILLNESS BUT HERE IS AN IDEA..."

Lalas

Star
hmmm
I have no idea if this specifically is true, but it's entirely possible.

If anyone is interested (from click to click) I came across an interesting point of view, assumption, theory about the meaning of the intensive imposition of emigration from south to north.

~~~
The one who writes the article is generally in a "virus-free team", but there is no talk about it here.
I would like to point out that I, because (as I have already said elsewhere) was a very sickly child, very often I became ill, and very often this happened after contact with someone sniffling / sick, and most obviously it was with measles, because there are visible scars, besides the same symptoms. So I do not take seriously the "no-viruses" who always reject the ever-repeated personal experience of almost the entire population, only repeating "where is the science behind this? There is no legitimate science to prove surrender!" Well, ok, there isn't, and it all comes from Rockefeller scientists. How, then, does the phenomenon of transmission that is obvious to the entire world population happen? I reject the Rockefeller scientists. And then how does it happen that I have experienced hundreds of times (getting sick with the same symptoms after contact)? Etc.

"Covid" is another thing and the "pandemic" "accelerated the digital transformation", as all the puppet (and real, some of them, maybe?) authorities and influenc figures from around the world have said. What happened (and continues to happen) coincided with both the LockStep chapter on "the future of technology" from the Rockefeller Foundation's "forecast" and other predictions of "the technological developments" (and socially). Even the year 2020 is mentioned (for example, in some "forecasts" from Russia). etc. We know (part of the things)..
~~~

Just to clarify. Otherwise, the article is interesting and has nothing to do with the virus-free story. I have no idea if it's true, if there's anything true at all or not. (Probably someone posted something like this earlier in the thread, I don't know, I haven't reviewed.)

"In 2020 the sun entered the recurring Grand Solar Minimum"

redqueen

Superstar
this was in nov of 2023

anything tptb run simulations for We now Know
is just practice for when the real deal happens and
if it's being practiced it because it's coming at some
point in the near future

wonder why it was a bus of "foreign diplomats" (why
would they be on a bus and not in cars)
wonder if there is a upcoming date where the us is going
to hold something that will have a bus full of "diplomats"

L3M4

Star
it's almost like the Elite were counting on higher & low level local individuals from all around the world who are both intellectually fractured and beyond repair ignorant or enough of physiologically corrupted to reach awareness of mRNA being fatal and still having the will to murder civilians with it by protecting the safe & effective narrative and going along with the clown show

Last edited:

redqueen

Superstar
yet what they were saying is they gotta rebuild the
trust eh

should show Peoples it's nothing to do with nothing
except removing anything or anyone that will go
against their narrative