The "Mostly Peaceful" Protests

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Gateway pundit is fake news.

Yes a woman was murdered but the headline is very misleading. If you click on the local fox affiliate link in the GP article you will see how GP highly sensationalized and creates a story that doesn't exist.

The murder had nothing to do with a BLM protest, but it was an altercation between 2 groups of armed people. There was a shootout, both groups fired at each other. GP also doesn't mention that the altercation began with the murdered woman group using the N word which sparked everything off. How the hell does gang violence get spun into evil BLM protesters?

It's best not to listen to fake news sites like Gateway Pundit, that were literally created in Tel Aviv to push far right wing garbage

polymoog

Superstar
Trump REFUSED Emergency Request To Pay For Leftist Rioters Damage, Democrats Leadership Backfires

best comment:
If I was president: the looted and burned buildings of your city, all the hateful racist BLM graffiti, was the result of peaceful protesters. These sites are now federal historical BLM sites and are to remain in the condition the peaceful BLM protesters wanted them in. Therefore, rebuilding your city to undo the BLM message will be considered a hatecrime.

m loving it.jpg

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Gateway pundit is fake news.
Yes a woman was murdered but the headline is very misleading. If you click on the local fox affiliate link in the GP article you will see how GP highly sensationalized and creates a story that doesn't exist.
The murder had nothing to do with a BLM protest, but it was an altercation between 2 groups of armed people. There was a shootout, both groups fired at each other. GP also doesn't mention that the altercation began with the murdered woman group using the N word which sparked everything off. How the hell does gang violence get spun into evil BLM protesters?
It's best not to listen to fake news sites like Gateway Pundit, that were literally created in Tel Aviv to push far right wing garbage
I agree, things can be sensationalized by both left and right, no doubt, but I would think most here know how to filter out the rhetoric to get at the news. If it WASN"T for Gateway Pundit, it wouldn't get seen at all. That was their point. A few points from the report: the "racial slur" wasn't used as a slur at all, but was used as slang (as young people are wont to do since they grow up listening to rap.) Doesn't seem like they were racist people. After all, her fiancee was Jose Ramirez (who RETURNED fire). "Everybody fist bumped and it was quashed." Apparently not because then they got bushwhacked. The BLM/ALM slogan exchange was cited (ideological collision), but I agree that the incident can't be attributed to BLM proper. It was just a slogan exchange. Still, the bottom line is that this girl got assassinated and they need to catch who did it. That person is most dangerous.

I agree, things can be sensationalized by both left and right, no doubt, but I would think most here know how to filter out the rhetoric to get at the news. If it WASN"T for Gateway Pundit, it wouldn't get seen at all. That was their point. A few points from the report: the "racial slur" wasn't used as a slur at all, but was used as slang (as young people are wont to do since they grow up listening to rap.) Doesn't seem like they were racist people. After all, her fiancee was Jose Ramirez (who RETURNED fire). "Everybody fist bumped and it was quashed." Apparently not because then they got bushwhacked. The BLM/ALM slogan exchange was cited (ideological collision), but I agree that the incident can't be attributed to BLM proper. It was just a slogan exchange. Still, the bottom line is that this girl got assassinated and they need to catch who did it. That person is most dangerous.
Sounds like it was 2 groups or gangs quite frankly that got into a shootout, and the poor woman was killed in the process. Her fiance is likely gang affiliated, he was packing, got into a fight, pulled his gun, squashed the fight and later got shot at and returned fire.

I dont think MSM reports every gang related killing that takes place in the US.

My point is that Gateway Pundit (known for pushing fake and manipulative news) turned what was basically a gang fight into a concocted and misleading right wing narrative of "white mother slain by BLM activists"

Totally fake narrative.

Johnny5

Veteran
Thanks for posting GatewayPundit. I used to go there quite a bit, but stopped a few years back. I will start visiting again.

Maes17

Superstar
Trump REFUSED Emergency Request To Pay For Leftist Rioters Damage, Democrats Leadership Backfires

best comment:
If I was president: the looted and burned buildings of your city, all the hateful racist BLM graffiti, was the result of peaceful protesters. These sites are now federal historical BLM sites and are to remain in the condition the peaceful BLM protesters wanted them in. Therefore, rebuilding your city to undo the BLM message will be considered a hatecrime.

View attachment 39143
Good

Didn’t I say these jackasses were gonna come begging for funds to rebuild?

Maes17

Superstar
But but equality.

A backfire narrative is starting to shape up. Blm seems to be losing some respect