"The Lobby" New Documentary about the Israel Lobby in the USA

elsbet

Superstar
>"where is the deception"
Throughout the entire documentary. Have you watched it? It might give you insight into what exactly it is you are standing up for.

I'm not "celebrating" a media outlet, I'm celebrating the groundbreaking content of exposing and unmasking criminal and treasonous actions. As I said it doesnt matter who put this content out, what matters is the content. Attacking the source of information instead of the information itself is a scapegoat. Watch the documentary with an unbiased eye and see what you think.
Ah-- I quoted @z gharib

"bravo Aljazeera" ... but you replied.

Nevertheless, I am not supporting the app or any government initiative. Government initiatives, by their very nature, are ripe for corruption and abuse. But it is not an exposé when one is revealing what was never hidden in the first place.

It's just more of the same--

And the source *does* matter-- no offense, but these are historically biased sources. The governments can be corrupt all day long (and they are), but this is just another installment in the centuries-old saga of Arabs (and Friends) Hate the Jews. It's an ancient rift and it's not going anywhere. :(

That which hath been is that which shall be; and that which hath been done is that which will be done: and there is nothing new under the sun.

ECC. 1:9

elsbet

Superstar
Thats a pretty thin shadow to cast there homie lol
Do you have any issues with her that actually matter to the present day situation?
No, it's not.

Are you familiar with the incident? It was an incredibly (pardon my french) shitty thing to do to the people charged with her protection-- people that make a fraction of the income she pulls in.

Character and personal integrity are paramount-- if you cant respect the integrity in others, at that level, you shouldn't be at that level.

She just keeps getting charged with Ethics violations. :/

Last edited:
No, it's not.

Are you familiar with the incident? It was an incredibly (pardon my french) shitty thing to do to the people charged with her protection-- people that make a fraction of the income she pulls in.

Character and personal integrity are paramount-- if you cant respect the integrity in others, at that level, you shouldn't be at that level.

Maxine Waters and Cynthia McKinney are different people.

Indoctrination...
I’m not sure if it’s so much indoctrination as it is the younger generation catching on to the fact that Israel is an apartheid state. David Brog, the Executive Director of the Maccabee Task Force, which combats BDS on American campuses, states in the first episode that the younger the generation has less support for Israel coming out of university than they do going in. Sima Vaknin-Gil, the Director of Israel’s Ministry of Strategic Affairs says something in the similar vein in the last episode, too. Additionally, according to Judith Varnai Shorer, the Israeli Consul General in Atlanta is quoted as saying in episode four, “The major problem with Israel is with the young generation of the black community. Black Lives Matter starts there”, Israel sees the Millennials as a generation who actually understand the human rights violations and international laws it breaks on a regular basis and are not buying the “Israel has the right to defend itself” tag line.

What I find most compelling is with all the neurotic and covert operations that Israel implements on the Internet, they actually appear to be very concerned that the support for Israel is waning in the US and that AIPAC won’t be of any influence to the younger voters.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I’m not sure if it’s so much indoctrination as it is the younger generation catching on to the fact that Israel is an apartheid state. David Brog, the Executive Director of the Maccabee Task Force, which combats BDS on American campuses, states in the first episode that the younger the generation has less support for Israel coming out of university than they do going in. Sima Vaknin-Gil, the Director of Israel’s Ministry of Strategic Affairs says something in the similar vein in the last episode, too. Additionally, according to Judith Varnai Shorer, the Israeli Consul General in Atlanta is quoted as saying in episode four, “The major problem with Israel is with the young generation of the black community. Black Lives Matter starts there”, Israel sees the Millennials as a generation who actually understand the human rights violations and international laws it breaks on a regular basis and are not buying the “Israel has the right to defend itself” tag line.

What I find most compelling is with all the neurotic and covert operations that Israel implements on the Internet, they actually appear to be very concerned that the support for Israel is waning in the US and that AIPAC won’t be of any influence to the younger voters.
Good post!

No, it's not.

Ok just watch the short version then!!

elsbet

Superstar
Maxine Waters and Cynthia McKinney are different people.
Are they?

McKinney's just another garden variety antiSemite with a microphone, who hit a cop because he didn't recognize her when she bypassed a metal detector without her credentials.

Dirty politicians are dirty politicians-- red and blue, alike.

Are they?

McKinney's just another garden variety antiSemite with a microphone, who hit a cop because he didn't recognize her when she bypassed a metal detector without her credentials.

Dirty politicians are dirty politicians-- red and blue, alike.

I don’t care lol I’m just saying you posted a link trying to say how corrupt McKinney was but the article was about Waters.

z gharib

Veteran
he centuries-old saga of Arabs (and Friends) Hate the Jews. It's an ancient rift and it's not going anywhere.
history disproves you -how do you come to this conclusion? dont you see MBS .Sisi.Ibn Zaid of Dubai allies or friends of ........ dont forget
Oman's king-- lets come back to real history shall we begin with "The History of The Maranos"...............

elsbet

Superstar
I don’t care lol I’m just saying you posted a link trying to say how corrupt McKinney was but the article was about Waters.
Ahhh... wrong link. Both are on 'Most Corrupt" lists. I can stand either one of them. :)

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
history disproves you -how do you come to this conclusion? dont you see MBS .Sisi.Ibn Zaid of Dubai allies or friends of ........ dont forget
Oman's king-- lets come back to real history shall we begin with "The History of The Maranos"...............
Im interested in what you have posted here. Please elaborate if you have the time........

z gharib

Veteran
Im interested in what you have posted here. Please elaborate if you have the time........
what I wanna say was-with all the difficulty in my english- Arabs are not eternal enemies of Jews and vice-versa.
the relatively much better tolerance of Jews in Arabs and Muslims lands was a known history -muslim Spain .othoman empire
.........and
it is not about race arab or jew -MIB,SISI,Ibn Zaid and co are firends of the isreali gov.

Last edited:

z gharib

Veteran
Gideon Levy the former spoke person of Shimon Perez and columnist of Haaretz talks about the Apartheid regime and
says Americans are supporting the first sign of fascism in Israel

really an amazing man

Karlysymon

Superstar
Cynthia McKinney: US Lawmakers FORCED to Support Israel!
If representatives have to sign those pledges, one can only imagine what the president has to offer in exchange for campaign funds.
Note: the banner keeps displaying that he is an ex-con inorder to discredit everything else that he has to say.

Even religious millenials don't seem to care anymore.I can only imagine what they plan to do (in the churches, that is) to turn things around.
Orwell's mentor said:
However, any conspiracist who’s done their research should defend Palestine because aside from the humanitarian issue for the Palestinians, it is the Rothschild’s NWO testing ground. So what we see happening to them is a snapshot of what is to come globally should they be successful.
I thought that was an interesting observation. So, this whole 'campus crusade' has got to be happening elsewhere in the Western world. True, the US is the most important sphere to be influenced so the Lobby's activities have to be ongoing outside of that sphere, albeit not on the same scale.