The Lake of Fire is Vesta, the Moment of Conception

YokeFellow

Established
The Church, Christians, Bible Scholars, etc. have had almost two thousand years now to get this information out to the public. They have all failed miserably. Therefore, I have been authorized to reveal this information to you all. The hour is late. Time is running out.

As the title of the thread states: "The Lake of Fire is Vesta, the Moment of Conception"

We will begin with this verse...

Isaiah 30:33
"For Tophet is ordained of old; yea, for the king it is prepared; he hath made it deep and large: the pile thereof is fire and much wood; the breath of the LORD, like a stream of brimstone, doth kindle it."

Tophet as well as Topheth are well understood to be synonymous with Hell, Gehenna and ultimately the Lake of Fire. The Etymology of the word 'Tophet' is generally understood to be a Mystery. Some suggest that the word Topheth comes from the 'beating of drums' to drown out the screams of Children as they were 'passed through the Fire' to Moloch.

"The origin of the name Topheth is formally unclear, although popularly it's obvious that it would have reminded of the noun תף (top), meaning drum or tambourine:"

Topheth | The amazing name Topheth: meaning and etymology (abarim-publications.com)

Is this the message God wishes for us to understand? That the final fate of the Unsaved all boils down to making a bunch of noise and drum beating? Or is there something much more profound to be discovered?

We will use Scripture to help us understand the True meaning of the word Tophet...

Matthew 23:15
"Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves."

The word 'Hell' in the above verse is Gehenna. Again, it is synonymous with the Lake of Fire. However, did you catch what Jesus just said? Look closely. Jesus is claiming that Hell is where Children are born out of! How can this be? Is it not literal? Was it an insult? A 'figure of speech' to be scoffed at and ignored?

This next verse answers the question...

Psalms 139:15
"My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth."

Christians, and even non-Christians, know that the phrase 'Lowest Parts of the Earth', is understood to mean Hell in Christianity. Yet, what is the verse teaching us?

The Lowest Parts of the Earth is where Children are born out of.

Yes, it would seem that the words 'Hell, Lake of Fire, Tophet, etc.' is an allegory for the Womb and Pregnancy! Were you taught this at your Church? Chances are, you were not. Just to be sure, we will look at one more verse...

Ephesians 4:9
"Now that he ascended, what is it but that he also descended first into the lower parts of the earth?"

There is that phrase again. Lower/Lowest Parts of the Earth mean the same thing. Where did Jesus descend to when he DESCENDED FIRST to Earth? We all know the answer. Jesus descended first into Mary's Womb to incarnate! Now we know for sure what Hell and the Lake of Fire really mean. It is about Conception, Pregnancy and Childbirth.

And now that the Word of God has revealed the True Meaning of Tophet, we can now look for clues in Scholarly Publications...

mhp-0847.png

This Hebrew and English Lexicon may be found here...

An Hebrew and English lexicon, without points ... To this work are prefixed an Hebrew and a Chaldie grammar, without points : Parkhurst, John, 1728-1797 : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

The Author suggests, among other definitions, that Tophet is the Goddess Vesta!

Tophet is the Goddess of the Hearth and Eternal Fire. Where have we heard that before?

Jude 1:7
"Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire."

Here she is again...

Matthew 25:41
"Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels"

Note that Vesta is synonymous with the Goddess Hestia. Who is Hestia? Why, she is none other than the Sister of Hades! Of course!!!

And now for the Punch Line. Are you ready for the most mind-blowing Revelation in centuries? What did Vesta look like? Does anyone know? Let us find out...

"The myths depicting Vesta and her priestesses were few; the most notable of them were tales of miraculous impregnation of a virgin priestess by a phallus appearing in the flames of the sacred hearth — the manifestation of the goddess combined with a male supernatural being."

Vesta (mythology) - Wikipedia

And there we have it.

Tophet... aka... Hell... aka... the Lake of Fire is simply an allegory for THE MOMENT OF CONCEPTION!

Translation...

The Lake of Fire is a portal back to Mother Earth and the Womb of an Earthly Mother. In other words, we are looking at a picture of REINCARNATION. Yes, that is where the Unsaved go, contrary to what the IGNORANT Church (and some deceivers on this very forum) teaches.

Now you know what the biggest lie of Satan and the Church is. The lie that a 'Loving God' BURNS PEOPLE TO INFINITY or ANNIHILATES THEM. Shame on the Church and Hateful Christians that have no sympathy and no LOVE whatsoever and have not done their due diligence by looking for ANSWERS for these poor Souls. Instead, we get the 'no bothers given' and 'it was their choice' BALONEY!

Shame on all of you that teach that the Unsaved are never given another chance. SHAME ON YOU! May the LORD chastise you quickly. Christianity is dying because of you.

Class dismissed.

FilthPig

Veteran
Makes sense !
Older times were brutal and people understand fear and pain the best and thats what was mostly used to rule over people.Well it's still kinda used...Christian angle always seemed to scare people into believing god while some other religions approach was more to love god.
We are stuck in the cycle of reincarnation until our soul is evolved enough to move on.
As for why we dont remember our past lives ? Well ,some people do.Most people dont remember even what kind of dream they saw 2 nights ago.
One unlucky childhood event messes people up for whole lifetime .People would go insane if they remembered all the crap that happened to them in their past lives.Or maybe you did something truely horrible in one of your past lives,would you like to remember it in your next one?It would mess up your next reincarnation attempt towards pefrection.This information becomes available when you are ready to face it.

YokeFellow

Established
Sigh.

It's like I'm genuinely amazed at your calculations and conclusions but at the same time I'm questioning whyyyyy do you think like this!
I am an Engineer by trade. We tend to be very black and white and logical with our thinking. We spend our days trying to solve problems. Whenever we come up with an idea, there is usually a team of other Engineers that review and shoot down any flaws. If we do make a mistake, we fix it. We are constantly improving and revising. We are Perfectibilist by nature. :)

All of that carries over to the research I post. This is why I despise Denominations that have flawed Doctrines that are never revised, corrected and improved upon. They care not about Love and Truth. They only care about gaining more Members and more Power and thus, more Control. They disgust me with their over-the-top Hubris, therefore I fight them whenever I have a chance outside of my busy life.

My research is constantly being banned, censored, deleted, etc. They HATE being proved wrong and will do anything they can to destroy those that expose their wickedness. It is a Spiritual Battle I fight and will continue to fight until I am gone. Nothing else really matters to me.

YokeFellow

Established
Makes sense !
Older times were brutal and people understand fear and pain the best and thats what was mostly used to rule over people.Well it's still kinda used...Christian angle always seemed to scare people into believing god while some other religions approach was more to love god.
We are stuck in the cycle of reincarnation until our soul is evolved enough to move on.
As for why we dont remember our past lives ? Well ,some people do.Most people dont remember even what kind of dream they saw 2 nights ago.
One unlucky childhood event messes people up for whole lifetime .People would go insane if they remembered all the crap that happened to them in their past lives.Or maybe you did something truely horrible in one of your past lives,would you like to remember it in your next one?It would mess up your next reincarnation attempt towards pefrection.This information becomes available when you are ready to face it.
Good stuff. Thank you for that. :cool:

YokeFellow

Established
@Oceanic

I should mention something else.

I was given a Key almost two decades ago by Brilliant Minds I met back then. This Key has allowed me to unlock some of the deepest Mysteries in the Bible. I will share it with you and everyone here...

Luke 17:21
"Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you."

Note that newer translations change the meaning.

Anyhow, I was taught to take the verse literally if I wanted to understand Scripture. by literal, I mean Human Anatomy, Cell Biology, Particle Physics and Science in general. I was taught that the Bible contained the most intimate details about said, long before they were discovered. It is all there but a bit 'occulted'. It is like a S.E.T.I. Signal sent long ago from a vastly Superior Mind. My hobby is to share this Code with others.

Most Christians completely balk at that notion for some reason. They scream "BLASPHEMY!" whenever someone shows them part of this special Code. It is the most bizarre thing to me that they act like that... lol.

For me, as an Engineer, this is all natural, thus I recognize what I am looking at. I posted an example in my last thread, and I plan on posting another thread in the future to cover this topic specifically. I am referring to the fact that the Tabernacles and Temples of the Bible are a picture of Eukaryotic Cells and especially, the Ovum/Zygote...

mhp-0707.png

mhp-0709.png

I am making a video as I write this that will cover this topic in great detail.

But again, Christians completely freak out when they see this information. It is as if they do not believe God is smart enough to embed this in a book thousands of years old. They act like this is all 'a bunch of nonsense' as they often say. Why? Why is it such a big deal that Man was not the first to discover Cell Biology? Honestly, I think a lot of it has to do with Ego.

The reason God encoded all of this was for a very specific purpose. It is similar to the movie Contact, where a Code is given to build something. We were supposed to not only discover the Code but follow its directions and build it. We never did.

I am documenting what could have been.

YokeFellow

Established
Good news.

I have been authorized to reveal one more Mystery before I go to bed...

The Throne Room Deciphered!

Remember, Human Anatomy is a huge Key to decoding Revelation and the rest of the Bible. The following will be very brief. Obviously, there is much more to share, but that will have to wait.

We will start with this verse...

Revelation 4:2
"And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne."

The Throne is often compared to the Heart. Thus, Christians often say that God sits on the Throne of our Hearts.

Next...

Revelation 5:6
"And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth."

The Slain Lamb represents the Blood that pumps through the Heart. The Seven Spirits can be thought of as Breath that fills the Lungs.

Are you folks getting the idea? Next...

Revelation 4:4
"And round about the throne were four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold."

Humans have twenty-four Ribs surrounding the Heart. Naturally, we see this reflected in the Throne Room.

Long story short, the Throne Room is a picture of a Bosom. Get it? It is also Paradise. Do you see it?

2 Corinthians 12:4
"How that he was caught up into paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter."

Where did Jesus go after he died?

Luke 23:43
"And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, To day shalt thou be with me in paradise."

What is this Paradise? Here...

Luke 16:22
"And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham’s bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried"

The Throne Room is a picture of Abraham's Bosom! It is Paradise where the Lamb is!!!

Those that are 'asleep' are waiting for the remaining Souls to arrive...

Revelation 6:9
"And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held"

'Under the Altar' is Abraham's Loins. This is where the Saved 'rest' as Abraham's Seed. They wait for the Bride. The Womb. Sarah, Abraham's Wife. New Jerusalem. They 'rest' in Paradise...

Revelation 6:11
"And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled."

Once everyone has arrived, they are led by the Lamb to the Waters of New Jerusalem's Yoni Gates to become Born Again...

Revelation 7:17
"For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes."

The Lamb represents the Sperm of the Father (Abraham) that will fertilize the Tree of Life Ovary (Sarah), via Semen (Waters of life)...

Galatians 3:29
"And if ye be Christ’s, then are ye Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise."

The Marriage Supper is about the Sperm meeting the Egg. The 'Twelve Manner of Fruit' is a picture of Menstruation...

Revelation 22:2
"In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations."

The New Jerusalem 'Womb' has a Period.

And thus, a major theme in the Book of Revelation is about Abraham's Bosom joining with Sarah's Womb to give birth to the Glorified Body...

1 Abraham.png

1 Sarah.png
Oh, the horrors of Human Anatomy. How dare God use the Kingdom of God Within as an Error Correcting Code to weed out the False Teachers!

Let the screams of "BLASPHEMY!" begin... lol.

:p

FilthPig

Veteran
Revelation 5:6
"And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth."

The Slain Lamb represents the Blood that pumps through the Heart. The Seven Spirits can be thought of as Breath that fills the Lungs.
Interesting.This came to mind - "The human heart has seven muscles that form a torus, and it pumps in the seven regions "
It's from this book ,Page 156 https://ia802709.us.archive.org/3/items/pdfy-c1LodGmSa1b1GB7q/Drunvalo Melchizedek - Ancient Secret of The Flower of Life (vol.1).pdf
It's pretty interesting read,i suggest.Starting from page 147 "Genesis,The creation story"-Egyptian and Christian versions.

Maldarker

Star
Mr eng. you need to go back look at myth every one comes out of sumerian myths usually equal to other deities through the world then see where that sits with the one u claim....i don't buy it why that one? Would have picked Nintur start their....

amaranthine

Established
While I somewhat get where you are coming from I have to say I find your reasoning pretty peculiar.
How you go from this,
"Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves."

to your interpretation,
"The word 'Hell' in the above verse is Gehenna. Again, it is synonymous with the Lake of Fire. However, did you catch what Jesus just said? Look closely. Jesus is claiming that Hell is where Children are born out of! How can this be? Is it not literal? Was it an insult? A 'figure of speech' to be scoffed at and ignored?",
baffles me. I mean it is pretty clear that the quote is not talking at all about literal children being born. It is comparing proselytes and the scribes. My very shallow and quick interpretation would be that "hell" is used in a similar sense to the word "of the world" as opposed to "of the spirit". Here the proselytes are seen to be even more of the world than the scribes. Whereas in the above quotes the world is obviously not an evil by itself, seeing that it is the divine breath that puts it into motion, it does become a personal hell for those who are cut off from the divine breath which sanctifies the world.

Last edited:

YokeFellow

Established
Interesting.This came to mind - "The human heart has seven muscles that form a torus, and it pumps in the seven regions "
It's from this book ,Page 156 https://ia802709.us.archive.org/3/items/pdfy-c1LodGmSa1b1GB7q/Drunvalo Melchizedek - Ancient Secret of The Flower of Life (vol.1).pdf
It's pretty interesting read,i suggest.Starting from page 147 "Genesis,The creation story"-Egyptian and Christian versions.
Whoa. I downloaded the PDF. The Genesis stuff caught my eye. I will check it out. :)

YokeFellow

Established
Nope the lake of fire is Earth's central core which is made of lava.
This is what I was taught my whole life with regards to Hell. It is 'somewhere down there' as they say.

The Bible, however, has its own way of defining things. We must go by that. Here is an example...

Ezekiel 5:5
"Thus saith the Lord GOD; This is Jerusalem: I have set it in the midst of the nations and countries that are round about her."

Another translation...

Ezekiel 5:5 (Good News Translation)
"The Sovereign LORD said, "Look at Jerusalem. I put her at the center of the world, with other countries all around her."

Earthly Jerusalem is the considered the 'Center of the World'. She represents the Womb of Mother Earth. Earthly Jerusalem is where the Temple Body resides. The Zygote.

Mother Earth receives the Blood...

Genesis 4:11
"And now art thou cursed from the earth, which hath opened her mouth to receive thy brother’s blood from thy hand"

The Blood that Earth receives goes to Earthly Jerusalem, the Center of the Earth...

Matthew 23:35
"That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar."

The sins of the people eventually go to the Most Holy Place (the Heart of the Earth) where the Blood is sprinkled on the Ark of the Covenant.

Matthew 12:40
"For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale’s belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth."

Jesus was in the Most Holy Place, the Heart of the Earth, to sprinkle the Blood and make atonement...

mhp-0703.png

Note that long ago, maps were drawn with Earthly Jerusalem as the 'Heart of the Earth'...

Clover Map.jpg

Heart.png

Bünting Clover Leaf Map - Wikipedia

A Freeman

Superstar
Instead of making up fanciful stories about godesses and pretending that Judgment Day will never arrive and that no one will be held accountable for their thoughts, words and actions, wouldn't it be logical to instead believe what our Creator actually said through His Prophets and finally through His Anointed One?

Revelation 20:10-25
20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the Lake of "Fire" and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet [are], and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
20:11 And I saw a great White Throne, and Him that sat on it, from whose face the "earth" and the "heaven" fled away; and there was found no place for them.
20:12 And I saw the "Dead", small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another Book was opened, which is [the Book] of Life: and the "Dead" were judged out of those things which were written in the Books, according to their works.
20:13 And the "sea" gave up the "Dead" which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their WORKS.
20:14 And death and hell were cast into the "Lake of Fire". This is the second death.
20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the "Lake of Fire".

Does the "Lake of Fire", where the devil will be cast and tormented for ever and ever, really sound like it will be a nice place to be? Or a place of "birth"? Or a conduit back to Earth?

Of course not!

The "dead" are the spiritually dead and the second death is the death of the soul (Spiritual-Being) of the unrepentant spiritually dead in the "Lake of Fire.

And as far as godesses or some sort of "queen of heaven", etc. are concerned, that's been covered too. There is no "queen of heaven" (Jer. 44:17-25).

Even the Throne is covered in this passage. It belongs to our Creator, The King Ruler of the Universe, known here on Earth as God.

YokeFellow

Established
Mr eng. you need to go back look at myth every one comes out of sumerian myths usually equal to other deities through the world then see where that sits with the one u claim....i don't buy it why that one? Would have picked Nintur start their....
I totally get what you are saying. Here is the thing though...

All throughout History we have various Religions, Beliefs, Legends, Myths, etc. Folks tend to think linear in that the oldest ones must be the 'Truth'. In other words, everything newer is derived from the older.

What the Bible does is takes a lot of said Beliefs, Religions, etc. and interprets them for us in the correct manner.

For example, Hathor, who later became Isis, is a most beloved Goddess. Thus, the Linear Thinking is that Mary in the Bible must be an evolution of Hathor/Isis. Jesus must therefore be Horus, etc.

However, the Bible clarifies who Hathor is. She is another representation of Mother Earth... aka... Mystery Babylon. Long story short, all of these Goddesses point to the Womb of Reincarnation. It is all the same thing. All religions, with the exception of Christianity, worship Mystery Babylon and will therefore always be trapped in the Reincarnation Loop.

Many believe that the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil was a Fig Tree. Hathor is the 'Lady of the Sycamore Fig Tree'. She gives a special 'Forbidden Fruit' to the dead so they can Reincarnate back into her 'Leaf Covering'.

The Bible gives us the 'bigger picture' in that there is also another Tree called the Tree of Life that takes us out of the prison of Isis and Mystery Babylon.

YokeFellow

Established
While I somewhat get where you are coming from I have to say I find your reasoning pretty peculiar.
How you go from this,

to your interpretation,
"The word 'Hell' in the above verse is Gehenna. Again, it is synonymous with the Lake of Fire. However, did you catch what Jesus just said? Look closely. Jesus is claiming that Hell is where Children are born out of! How can this be? Is it not literal? Was it an insult? A 'figure of speech' to be scoffed at and ignored?",
baffles me. I mean it is pretty clear that the quote is not talking at all about literal children being born. It is comparing proselytes and the scribes. My very shallow and quick interpretation would be that "hell" is used in a similar sense to the word "of the world" as opposed to "of the spirit". Here the proselytes are seen to be even more of the world than the scribes. Whereas in the above quotes the world is obviously not an evil by itself, seeing that it is the divine breath that puts it into motion, it does become a personal hell for those who are cut off from the divine breath which sanctifies the world.
Thanks @amaranthine for the good questions.

I will quote a different translation that uses the original Greek word for Hell...

Matthew 23:15 (Berean Literal Bible)
"Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you traverse the sea and the dry land to make one convert, and whenever it may happen, you make him twofold more a son of Gehenna than yourselves."

The phrase 'Son of' is literal. In other words, it points to where someone was literally born of...

Genesis 21:9
"And Sarah saw the son of Hagar the Egyptian, which she had born unto Abraham, mocking."

The phrase 'Son of Hagar' is not an 'insult' or 'figure of speech'. Ishmael was a real person and Hagar was his Mother.

Another example...

1 John 4:15
"Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God."

Jesus is the literal 'Son of' God. Jesus is not the 'Son deserving of' God. Does that make sense?

Now we can look at the opposite...

2 Thessalonians 2:3
"Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition"

Note that Perdition is synonymous with the Lake of Fire and Gehenna. The Man of Sin is LITERALLY going to be born from it.

Here is another...

Revelation 17:8
"The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is."

The Beast, which I believe is the Man of Sin and the Antichrist, is going to 'ascend out of the Bottomless Pit'. He will be born out of it, and then go right back in after he is killed in a continual cycle.

What is the 'Pit' in the Bible? It is a hole in Mother Earth by which babies are born. But how? Remember, the Bible defines these things for us...

Isaiah 51:1
"Hearken to me, ye that follow after righteousness, ye that seek the LORD: look unto the rock whence ye are hewn, and to the hole of the pit whence ye are digged."

The above verse is teaching us that the Israelites were born from a Pit. Who was said Pit?

Isaiah 51:2
"Look unto Abraham your father, and unto Sarah that bare you: for I called him alone, and blessed him, and increased him."

Sarah is the Pit!

mhp-0841.jpg

As a side note, there is something special hidden in plain sight in this verse...

Revelation 17:8
"The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is."

The phrase 'was, and is not, and yet is' means Reincarnation. ;)

No matter how we look at Scripture, it always points to Earthly Jerusalem as the Womb and Lake of Fire where the 'Seed' goes...

Leviticus 18:21
"And thou shalt not let any of thy seed pass through the fire to Molech, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD."

Those thrown into the Lake of Fire do not 'burn for infinity'. As the above verse illustrates, they 'pass through the fire'. Where do they go?

They go to Moloch, which is a later evolution of the Golden Calf of Hathor. The Womb of Horus, Mystery Babylon the Earth Mother...

Moloch represents the Womb of Reincarnation...

Moloch.jpg

Last edited:

YokeFellow

Established
Thanks for the comments @A Freeman .

There is a lot to cover. I will start with this...
...pretending that Judgment Day will never arrive and that no one will be held accountable for their thoughts, words and actions...
The whole point of tallying up everyone's works is so that God can hand out the appropriate sentence in the next life...

Revelation 20:13
"And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works."

If everyone simply 'burned for infinity' or were 'annihilated', there would be no purpose for wasting so much time and energy into writing everything down in a Book or Books. Once someone sinned the first time, that would be enough. Into the Lake of Fire they go.

Maybe you have a wonderful life. Maybe you have been blessed more than most on this planet. If that is the case, you would not have the slightest clue in the world what real suffering is. Billions of people live a life of Hell every day. How is that fair? The only way it is fair is if we are here to be corrected from the sins of a former life. We are reaping what we sowed. All is fair. All is just.
Revelation 20:10-25
20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the Lake of "Fire" and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet [are], and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
The above is an important verse. I am glad you brought it up. You will note that it is only the Devil, Beast and False Prophet that are tormented 'for ever and ever'. They are unsalvageable.

Note also that the phrase 'for ever and ever' does not mean what folks normally would think. Most Scholars agree that the phrase 'for ever and ever' means 'age after age' or something along those lines. In other words, 'Reincarnation after Reincarnation'. They are doomed to go through the Ouroboros Loop over and over until everyone is purified in a furnace of Earth seven times.

The reason the Dragon and Beast have seven Heads is because that is how many times they Reincarnate. Every time Satan falls to become an Antichrist, another Head is added...
  • King of Egypt
  • King of Assyria
  • King of Babylon
  • King of Medo-Persia
  • King of Greece
  • King of Rome
  • Etc.
As a side note, it is not Lucifer that falls to become Satan, it is the other way around.
The "dead" are the spiritually dead and the second death is the death of the soul (Spiritual-Being) of the unrepentant spiritually dead in the "Lake of Fire.
The phrase 'Spiritually Dead' or 'Spiritual Death' is found nowhere in the Bible. It is a made-up term...

"The phrase spiritual death is not found in Protestant scriptures, and definitions of the concept thus vary among Protestant Christians."

Spiritual death in Christianity - Wikipedia

The reason it is a made-up term is to hide Reincarnation from gullible Christians that do not study the Word of God. A perfect example of this may be found in Genesis...

Genesis 2:17
"But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die."

The deceitful Church has once again usurped the Word of God and changed it. The phrase 'Surely Die' is LITERAL. It is not this so called 'Spiritual Death'. Adam and his Wife DIED on that VERY DAY... not 'hundreds of years later'.

The rest of the Creation Account describes how Adam and his Wife were REINCARNATED and given completely new bodies of corruption.

Adam received the 'Serpent' between his legs and Eve received the Womb. They did not have reproductive organs before the Fall. They had no 'shame'... no sex organs. Satan became the 'Seed of the Serpent'. In other words, Satan became the Sperm in Adam's loins. Satan would later Reincarnate as Cain, the first Antichrist and the Beast of Revelation. The name 'Cain' means 'to buy and sell'.

So much of the Genesis story is lost because of what the Church has done with this ignorant, and non-Scriptural, so called 'Spiritual Death'. Shame on them.
And as far as godesses or some sort of "queen of heaven", etc. are concerned, that's been covered too. There is no "queen of heaven" (Jer. 44:17-25).
WhatIf2.jpg

The Queen of Heaven is Mystery Babylon. And guess what? She is SAVED in the end. She will be in Heaven when we get there. You folks need to make sure you are nice to your Mom, OK?

YokeFellow

Established
By the way...

A 'Soul' is a Lifeform's Genome in case anyone is wondering. That is what is written in the Book of Life. It is a book of Genomes. The 'New Name' the Saved receive is a new Genetic Code. The Order of Melchizedek is a Genetic Template by which we must be upgraded to or be cast into the flames for another try.

Spirit is Electromagnetism that powers said Soul.

Body is Flesh.

The whole point of the Lake of Fire is to destroy faulty Genomes. In other words, to get rid of bad Genetics...

Matthew 10:28
"And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell."

And with that said, it is time for another Revelation...

The Bible is a Book of Eugenics.

Yep, that is what Life is all about. God is the Master Eugenicist, purifying the Genetic Code of His Kingdom. Purified in a Furnace of Earth.

Once One understands the above, Life will make complete and total sense.

A Freeman

Superstar
Thanks for the comments @A Freeman .

There is a lot to cover. I will start with this...

The whole point of tallying up everyone's works is so that God can hand out the appropriate sentence in the next life...

Revelation 20:13
"And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works."

If everyone simply 'burned for infinity' or were 'annihilated', there would be no purpose for wasting so much time and energy into writing everything down in a Book or Books. Once someone sinned the first time, that would be enough. Into the Lake of Fire they go.

Maybe you have a wonderful life. Maybe you have been blessed more than most on this planet. If that is the case, you would not have the slightest clue in the world what real suffering is. Billions of people live a life of Hell every day. How is that fair? The only way it is fair is if we are here to be corrected from the sins of a former life. We are reaping what we sowed. All is fair. All is just.

The above is an important verse. I am glad you brought it up. You will note that it is only the Devil, Beast and False Prophet that are tormented 'for ever and ever'. They are unsalvageable.

Note also that the phrase 'for ever and ever' does not mean what folks normally would think. Most Scholars agree that the phrase 'for ever and ever' means 'age after age' or something along those lines. In other words, 'Reincarnation after Reincarnation'. They are doomed to go through the Ouroboros Loop over and over until everyone is purified in a furnace of Earth seven times.

The reason the Dragon and Beast have seven Heads is because that is how many times they Reincarnate. Every time Satan falls to become an Antichrist, another Head is added...
  • King of Egypt
  • King of Assyria
  • King of Babylon
  • King of Medo-Persia
  • King of Greece
  • King of Rome
  • Etc.
As a side note, it is not Lucifer that falls to become Satan, it is the other way around.

The phrase 'Spiritually Dead' or 'Spiritual Death' is found nowhere in the Bible. It is a made-up term...

"The phrase spiritual death is not found in Protestant scriptures, and definitions of the concept thus vary among Protestant Christians."

Spiritual death in Christianity - Wikipedia

The reason it is a made-up term is to hide Reincarnation from gullible Christians that do not study the Word of God. A perfect example of this may be found in Genesis...

Genesis 2:17
"But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die."

The deceitful Church has once again usurped the Word of God and changed it. The phrase 'Surely Die' is LITERAL. It is not this so called 'Spiritual Death'. Adam and his Wife DIED on that VERY DAY... not 'hundreds of years later'.

The rest of the Creation Account describes how Adam and his Wife were REINCARNATED and given completely new bodies of corruption.

Adam received the 'Serpent' between his legs and Eve received the Womb. They did not have reproductive organs before the Fall. They had no 'shame'... no sex organs. Satan became the 'Seed of the Serpent'. In other words, Satan became the Sperm in Adam's loins. Satan would later Reincarnate as Cain, the first Antichrist and the Beast of Revelation. The name 'Cain' means 'to buy and sell'.

So much of the Genesis story is lost because of what the Church has done with this ignorant, and non-Scriptural, so called 'Spiritual Death'. Shame on them.

View attachment 80153

The Queen of Heaven is Mystery Babylon. And guess what? She is SAVED in the end. She will be in Heaven when we get there. You folks need to make sure you are nice to your Mom, OK?
You seem very confused or, worse yet, you are intentionally attempting to confuse and deceive others with your irrational/erroneous/unscriptural conclusions.

The difficulty is that your basic premise is fatally flawed. There are no "good" people on this planet. Not one.

Psalm 53:1-3
53:1 <To the chief Musician upon Mahalath, Maschil, [A Psalm] of David.> The fool hath said in his heart, [There is] no God. Corrupt are they, and have done abominable iniquity: [there is] none that doeth good.
53:2 God looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were [any] that did understand, that did seek God.
53:3 Every one of them is gone back: they are altogether become filthy; [there is] none that doeth good, no, not one.

Romans 3:10-12
3:10 As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:
3:11 There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.
3:12 They are all gone out of The Way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.

The fact that there are no good people here should make it obvious where we are. We refer to this planet as Earth, but it is, in fact, a prison-planet reform school for the criminally insane, aka hell. Of course we are told exactly this repeatedly throughout Scriptures, taking out all unnecessary and counterproductive guesswork.

Again, in simple terms, THIS IS HELL. And we have been here for thousands of Earth years (~6000) through mulitple human lifetimes in varying conditions (ensuring the test period has been just and fair for all), to learn the lessons that we NEED to learn to survive and be reintegrated into the true civilized society from whence we came: the stars (heaven). The flames (hell-fire, aka the "Lake of Fire", or simply "The Fire") are reserved for the Last Day, for most of mankind (the unrepentant criminals/sinners -- all of which have proven themselves to be unsalvageable).

Where else in the entire universe would anyone find a planet where people lie, cheat and steal from each other, where women and children are raped, molested and trafficked for sex, where theft has been "legalized" as taxes, fines and fees, where murder has been "legalized" as war, and where virtually everyone is in competition to accumulate as much material wealth as they can at the expense of future generations and the destruction of our natural environment?

It's so bad right now, that over half of the global population has voluntarily submitted to being lethally injected to allegedly save them from a FAKE pandemic attributed to a FAKE virus that no one has ever proven to actually exist.

And now, to cover up the BILLIONS who are about to die from this evil, intentional mass-deception, the sickest/wealthiest and most depraved individuals on the planet, who are presently running this asylum, have set WW3 in motion, to serve as a distraction. Why would our Creator want to save individuals who have been given thousands of years to stop this insanity, but have proven -- beyond any reasonable doubt -- that they are either unwilling or incapable of changing their evil ways? Would the release of unrepentant criminals not be completely unjust and unfair to those who obey our Creator and His Law? Would that not send the wrong message as well, i.e. that disobedience/criminal behaviour is not only to be tolerated, but rewarded?

WAKE-UP!

We are, in fact, spiritual-Beings (Souls) that are temporarily incarnated/incarcerated inside these loathsome human animal bodies, so that we can be taught how to be good (Gen. 1:26). If anyone is foolish enough after roughly 6000 years not to have learned the simple truth that our Creator is perfect, just, and good, as is His Perfect Law of Liberty, then they are so far into Satan's grip there is no hope for them.

Unfortunately, very, very few have a genuine hunger and thirst for righteousness and an unswerving desire to learn how to be good, beginning with obedience of our Creator's Law (found in the first five books of the Bible, namely Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy). In fact, as it says in Scripture, only 144,000 out of the entire global population will regain enough of their sanity to recognize we are headed for hell-fire, and stop sinning/breaking The Law/committing crimes, thereby earning a pardon (Rev. 7:4-9, Rev. 14:1-4). We have all sinned; what we need to learn is to STOP SINNING, i.e. breaking The Law our Creator gave us (1 John 3:4).

Everyone else will burn -- including all those in the Babylonian mystery religion (Roman Catholicism and her harlot daughters -- the protestant denominations she gave birth to -- Rev. 17:5), exactly as it clearly and repeatedly warns us throughout Scripture.

These are the facts, and they are irrefutable.

Revelation 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and ALL LIARS, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with Fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Please, for your sake and for the sake of those who might be conned by your illogical and satanic nonsense, stop lying.

Peace be upon you.

Last edited:

YokeFellow

Established
Again, in simple terms, THIS IS HELL.
Yes. Just as there are Three Heavens, there are Three Hells.

The Womb where we all came from is one of them...

mhp-0703.png

All of us here were thrown into the Lake of Fire and Reincarnated. We all experienced the Second Death. That is what the Bible teaches. It is the ultimate test of Love to come to this conclusion. We are to let go of the hate and break free once and for all.

God is Love. God Loves Mystery Babylon so much he saves her in the end. She is cleaned up and made ready for the Wedding...

(Ezekiel 37:20-23)
And the sticks whereon thou writest shall be in thine hand before their eyes. And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land: And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all: Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwellingplaces, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their God.

Are we going to deny others a chance to become Saved as God has done for us? Heaven forbid.

I have prepared a video if you or anyone is interested...