The Elon Musk thread

irrationalNinja

Veteran
If you think partisan politics actually means something, especially with what's transpired over the last two to three years, you haven't been paying attention. As well, you haven't read or listened to anything I've, or anyone else has posted in the thread and believe that Musk is actually "for" us underlings. Elon is the new frontman for the global elite, as Bill Gates failed miserably with selling the public the "vaccines". He's just another technocrat who wants everyone eventually micro chipped in the brain, just like his grandfather.

However, if it comforts you to believe Elon's is saving Twitter from the "radical left", that's on you.
The sound of wokeism dying is as glorious, if not more, than the meltdown over Elon Musk.

The balance of power appears to be shifting from a Woke/fascist global hegemony to something else.

Imho, more inoculation against the Woke mind virus is a good thing.

Maldarker

Star
Now that musk has bought twitter, I foresee a relationship and a story being developed between twitter, trump, 2024 potus,...
....flaseflag israel, trump infuriated, God forbid but supposed bad days for Iran.

Musk mElon supposedly bought twitter to let further, swift and quick, escalate demonizing bidens (not saying bidens are any better though) and help shape a narrative in reinstating the incumbency of elite's trump card.

trump card already inherently despises Iran and is always on his toes to defend apartheid land mass known as Israel

china is already nwo

Only Russia and Iran were remaining

also as Musk mElon has been touting to eliminate bots by verifying/authenticating all human beings on twitter -- that is quite a handsome maneuver to easily possess accurate data for the futuristic digital individual's ID (exactly as China made certain on their populace via Weibo)

Lol "free speech" is merely a blanket term used in disguise to accomplish other ulterior maneuvers
Yes a tried but true tact of a trojan horse

e-Enoch

Superstar
"Twitter goes up...Tesla goes down..."

Last edited:

Interested in the fact that this witch and Elon are talking about removing anonymity at the same time? Approximately the same days.

Clinton: “digital ID attached to your posts and content”
Musk: "and authenticating all humans"

Can't you see they're doing a duet on the same song?

Last edited:

Interested in the fact that this witch and Elon are talking about removing anonymity at the same time? Approximately the same days.

Clinton: “digital ID attached to your posts and content”
Musk: "and authenticating all humans"

Can't you see they're doing a duet on the same song?
Islam, Iran, Russia et. al. are restraining the beast™ for now.

Albeit @thursdayafternoon, I ken yous still won't believe me, aye?
: D

Should Russia is down, the beast™ will unleash its wrath on this benevolent Gaia and her inhabitants. It's been this way since forever, as per the recorded archeological documented history of this planet. A few schemers work generationally to have totalitarian control of the Gaia. But they have always bitten the dust nevertheless, as all the moves by TheSource are already a step ahead.

elsbet

Superstar
NEURALINK.
Exactly.

Neuralink is... a company that develops implantable brain–machine interfaces (BMIs). Co-founded by Elon Musk, the company's headquarters is... in San Francisco sharing offices with OpenAI.
OpenAI is an artificial intelligence (AI) research laboratory... founded... by Elon Musk, Sam Altman, and others... Musk resigned... but remained a donor.
In 2019, OpenAI LP received a US
$1 billion investment from Microsoft.
And Microsoft. $1 billion investment.

The math.
  1. a massive database of worldwide users +
  2. the Implantable brain-computer interface company +
  3. the AI Laboratory +
  4. God only knows what else he's been doing + ... isn't he friends with Geordie Rose? +
+
  1. Anything involving bill gates...

- boom -

redqueen

Superstar
Don't forget EM is apart of
the young leaders club 2008
and yeah his neuralink that's gonna
help so many suuurrrreee it will

any Hear/read the song
we appreciate power
his ex/wife/whatever she is,put out

makes ya wonder what exactly the
neuralink will be for besides helping
the disabled eh

Makes me wonder if the ai isn't already
in charge with all them super computers
maybe it has already escaped the confines
of the machine and we have some biorobots
running around

also it's gone both ways Em has invested in
msoft and BG invested in his stuff
All one big club and We are not apart of it

Lurking009

Veteran

"President Biden came under fire Thursday for the creation of a “dystopian” disinformation bureau created under his Homeland Security department, which critics are blasting as just a way for the government to police free speech online.

Conservatives slammed the Department of Homeland Security’s Orwellian new “Disinformation Governance Board” – with some suggesting the timing is convenient given Elon Musk vowed to make Twitter a free speech haven after his $44 billion takeover of the social media platform notorious for selectively censoring right-leaning points of view.

And Texas GOP Congressman Troy Nehls griped: “They didn’t need a ‘Disinformation Governance Board’ until @elonmusk threatened their control over the narrative.”

:rolleyes:

redqueen

Superstar
the tweet joking that he'd put the
cocaine back in it lol
Don't think it helps Us really as it's still
one person/entities monopolizing
the board
We are gonna have to wait to See which
side some of these Peoples fall on Good/bad
and if their actions are actually going to be Good
for any of Us in the 99%

I do think if We were using the natural plants
instead of the derived synthetics We
get from the Peoples in white coats/drs
that We wouldn't see half the addictions or
health issues We see from the synthetics

I don't do anything myself except kratom/weed
as I don't want my children to grow up in
the environment I did nor do I want to
become my so called family I do not
have a problem with anyone using
something they find relief from for w/e issues
so long as they do it responsibly and in moderation

if We used the naturals in a
microdosing way it can heal a lot of issues
actually
before the pharmakiea came into being
and started designing health issues to
then create and give their poisons that they have been
poisoning all of Us with since then and making
it illegal for anyone of Us to use them
was everyone,everywhere addicted
no because Peoples knew how to use
the plants,yes of course ya would see addicts still
ya just would not see the epidemic of addiction We
see now a days

Last edited:

Daze

Superstar
FUCK TWITTER! They just locked my account because I posted something negative about COVID 19! I automatically deactivated my account! Screw them son of a bitches~! Guess I will start that blog after all at least no one can tell me what I can and cannot post! I hope Musk can do away with the fucking Liberal Censorship!
I had a facebook. Deleted it in 2017? Somewhere round there. Never had a desire for twitter. Idk why people want to use it. Why give your business to an organization that's against you? Why put time and effort on a platform that will shadow ban and censor you? If the libs want twitter let them have it.

Musk is no savior, people just think he is because they are desperate for one. Musk is buying twitter to help bring in digital ID. Remove our anonymity.

redqueen

Superstar
EM is apart of the club and was also
a wef member of the young global leaders 2008
We will just have to watch as all he is doing
right now does seem more for the nwo instead
of the Peoples eh

I didn't have twitter/Facebook til my children
started using it never saw a use for it and still
don't I may post a recipe or a amber alert
mostly it's to chat using the messenger to my one child
that's in university and to be aware of what all my
kids are doing on it and who they are speaking
with other than that I think it's not that Good
for Peoples really too many trolls/bullies and
keyboard cowards for me yeah it could be a great place to
stay in touch with Family that's living out of town or w/e
to make connections with Peoples for People such as myself
who are agoraphobic/ptsd etcetera or disabled in someway as if not for
the internet in general I wouldn't have too many friends or
Peoples to chat with why I love this site

Daciple

Star
I am weary of EM, there are quite a lot of things I do not agree with or trust with what he is doing, in fact much of what he does I do not agree with. I obviously understand and am totally against the Neurolink. I truly believe that SpaceX is a waste of money, time and resources, and I also think the Tesla Electric Cars are truly not good for the Environment. With all that said I do agree with what he has said he would want to do with Twitter. Free Speech is essential to a free and open society and it is obvious to anyone with eyes that all of Social Media has been controlled by the Far Left.

I truly hope that EM is authentic and will implement what he has said concerning Twitter and opening it up to Free Speech, and personally I am loving the ultra meltdown that I am seeing from the Left about him buying Twitter. It is also very eye opening to see the reactions from the Government about him buying Twitter, things that didn't matter to them, within a month/week all the sudden need to be addressed?

When Bezos bought The Post there was exactly zero outrage by the Left or the Government, they didn't freak out and try and destroy Bezos, they didn't make the arguments they are making atm about EM and one person having control over a Media Outlet and the Government definitely were not invested in trying to stop him or sending FEDS to try and prevent the purchase from going through. Bezos bought it with little fanfare or outrage.

EM however has been bombarded by thousands of people, many many Far Left outlets and peoples and the Government has literally invested itself into trying to prevent him from taking control of Twitter. Anyone with half a brain should question why on Earth so many people and especially the Government is so invested in preventing him from taking over Twitter, especially with the open intent he has stated he will change once he can, such as open source, free speech, removal of bots, and the like.

The fact that the Biden Admin within hours of EM attempting to purchase Twitter created their Ministry of Truth which they labeled "Disinformation Governance Board '' should be exceedingly frightening and a clear sign as to whom had control of Twitter and thus the other major Social Media Apps/Institutions. So in my view EM is either playing his part in the dialectic of being the AntiThesis so that the Government can take more direct and authoritarian measures to control the Media and crack down on speech/thoughts that go against the Administration, or EM has taken on purposefully or accidently those in power.

I view EM very much as I do Trump, who I at first thought was never going to be able to successfully come into Politics, however after witnessing just how much every single aspect of what those who have a brain on a Conspiracy Form know make up the NWO went after him, swayed me to believe much more that he was bucking the system vs being apart of the system. Of course Trump could be an AntiThesis and playing a part, but the hate directed towards him from literally everyone including his own party and the entire Political World, plus the fact that the Government literally tried to pass laws to prevent him from ever being able to run again, leads me to believe he was not really part of the plan as much as he was a WTF how did we let this happen moment.

So I will take EM take over of Twitter in the same manner I took Trump's take over of Politics, the things EM is saying he wants to do, I fully support and agree with, just as I agreed with the Political ideologies Trump stated he wanted to do and I agreed with almost everything his Admin did concerning the Economy and Forigen Policy. If Elon stays true to what he says he is going to do, then he will be a target and eventually all the Powers That Be will try to silence him and remove him from having influence, just as they have done to Trump...