The Elon Musk thread

Lurking009

Veteran
Quite bold of yourself to say this.
I don't want to be rude, forgive me beforehand for asking this, but did TheCreator tell you of this above-mentioned narrative, like personally?

You reckon, THAT, who/which has been only GIVING (without even asking for anything in return to begin with) since eternity, and only gives through and through to each & ALL, bestows freely, is the apex most benevolent by design and it's nature, will be taking lives unnecessarily via (man-made) war(s), famine, paedophilia, etc. as well, yeah?
I don't see your question as rude at all, and I'm glad you asked. Answer: God's word is available to everyone who cares to hear it. It's not a secret. God warned us long ago that evil exists, suffering is real, but it can used for good in order to turn His people back to Himself as well as sharpen faith:

1 Pet 5:6 Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, so that He may exalt you at the proper time, 7 having cast all your anxiety on Him, because He cares about you. 8 Be of sober spirit, be on the alert. Your adversary, the devil, prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour. 9 So resist him, firm in your faith, knowing that the same experiences of suffering are being accomplished by your brothers and sisters who are in the world. 10 After you have suffered for a little while, the God of all grace, who called you to His eternal glory in Christ, will Himself perfect, confirm, strengthen, and establish you. 11 To Him be dominion forever and ever. Amen.

The Israelites suffered as a result of their disobedience. God restored them BUT also gives a very real warning if they choose to reject Him yet again:

Lev 26:14 “ ‘But if you will not listen to me and carry out all these commands, 15 and if you reject my decrees and abhor my laws and fail to carry out all my commands and so violate my covenant, 16 then I will do this to you: I will bring upon you sudden terror, wasting diseases and fever that will destroy your sight and drain away your life. You will plant seed in vain, because your enemies will eat it. 17 I will set my face against you so that you will be defeated by your enemies; those who hate you will rule over you, and you will flee even when no one is pursuing you.

“ ‘
But if they will confess their sins and the sins of their fathers – their treachery against me and their hostility toward me, 41 which made me hostile toward them so that I sent them into the land of their enemies – then when their uncircumcised hearts are humbled and they pay for their sin, 42 I will remember my covenant with Jacob and my covenant with Isaac and my covenant with Abraham, and I will remember the land.

This much overlooked passage explains how God's discipline can work in order to bring people back to Him. Notice the 'handing over to satan' part. Sounds a lot like what nations are going through right now. What sounds extreme to us is for the eternal salvation of the person/people:

1 Tim 1:18 This command I entrust to you, Timothy, my son, in accordance with the prophecies previously made concerning you, that by them you fight the good fight, 19 keeping faith and a good conscience, which some have rejected and suffered shipwreck in regard to their faith. 20 Among these are Hymenaeus and Alexander, whom I have handed over to Satan, so that they will be taught not to blaspheme.

Other examples of suffering being allowed to occur:

1 Pet 1:6 In this you greatly rejoice, even though now for a little while, if necessary, you have been distressed by various trials, 7 so that the proof of your faith, being more precious than gold which perishes though tested by fire, may be found to result in praise, glory, and honor at the revelation of Jesus Christ;

1 Pet 4:12 Beloved, do not be surprised at the fiery ordeal among you, which comes upon you for your testing, as though something strange were happening to you; 13 but to the degree that you share the sufferings of Christ, keep on rejoicing, so that at the revelation of His glory you may also rejoice and be overjoyed.

Jam 1:2 Consider it all joy, my brothers and sisters, when you encounter various trials, 3 knowing that the testing of your faith produces endurance. 4 And let endurance have its perfect result, so that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.

None of this means God condones evil. It simply means He can turn what is meant for evil to good. The message is always the same:

Acts 3:19 Repent, then, and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped out, that times of refreshing may come from the Lord, 20 and that He may send the Christ, who has been appointed for you – even Jesus.

Last edited:
I don't see your question as rude at all, and I'm glad you asked. Answer: God's word is available to everyone who cares to hear it. It's not a secret. God warned us long ago that evil exists, suffering is real, but it can used for good in order to turn His people back to Himself as well as sharpen faith:

1 Pet 5:6 Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, so that He may exalt you at the proper time, 7 having cast all your anxiety on Him, because He cares about you. 8 Be of sober spirit, be on the alert. Your adversary, the devil, prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour. 9 So resist him, firm in your faith, knowing that the same experiences of suffering are being accomplished by your brothers and sisters who are in the world. 10 After you have suffered for a little while, the God of all grace, who called you to His eternal glory in Christ, will Himself perfect, confirm, strengthen, and establish you. 11 To Him be dominion forever and ever. Amen.

The Israelites suffered as a result of their disobedience. God restored them BUT also gives a very real warning if they choose to reject Him yet again:

Lev 26:14 “ ‘But if you will not listen to me and carry out all these commands, 15 and if you reject my decrees and abhor my laws and fail to carry out all my commands and so violate my covenant, 16 then I will do this to you: I will bring upon you sudden terror, wasting diseases and fever that will destroy your sight and drain away your life. You will plant seed in vain, because your enemies will eat it. 17 I will set my face against you so that you will be defeated by your enemies; those who hate you will rule over you, and you will flee even when no one is pursuing you.

“ ‘
But if they will confess their sins and the sins of their fathers – their treachery against me and their hostility toward me, 41 which made me hostile toward them so that I sent them into the land of their enemies – then when their uncircumcised hearts are humbled and they pay for their sin, 42 I will remember my covenant with Jacob and my covenant with Isaac and my covenant with Abraham, and I will remember the land.

This much overlooked passage explains how God's discipline can work in order to bring people back to Him. Notice the 'handing over to satan' part. Sounds a lot like what nations are going through right now. What sounds extreme to us is for the eternal salvation of the person/people:

1 Tim 1:18 This command I entrust to you, Timothy, my son, in accordance with the prophecies previously made concerning you, that by them you fight the good fight, 19 keeping faith and a good conscience, which some have rejected and suffered shipwreck in regard to their faith. 20 Among these are Hymenaeus and Alexander, whom I have handed over to Satan, so that they will be taught not to blaspheme.

Other examples of suffering being allowed to occur:

1 Pet 1:6 In this you greatly rejoice, even though now for a little while, if necessary, you have been distressed by various trials, 7 so that the proof of your faith, being more precious than gold which perishes though tested by fire, may be found to result in praise, glory, and honor at the revelation of Jesus Christ;

1 Pet 4:12 Beloved, do not be surprised at the fiery ordeal among you, which comes upon you for your testing, as though something strange were happening to you; 13 but to the degree that you share the sufferings of Christ, keep on rejoicing, so that at the revelation of His glory you may also rejoice and be overjoyed.

Jam 1:2 Consider it all joy, my brothers and sisters, when you encounter various trials, 3 knowing that the testing of your faith produces endurance. 4 And let endurance have its perfect result, so that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.

None of this means God condones evil. It simply means He can turn what is meant for evil to good. The message is always the same:

Acts 3:19 Repent, then, and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped out, that times of refreshing may come from the Lord, 20 and that He may send the Christ, who has been appointed for you – even Jesus.

None of this means God condones evil.
Word!

Thank you, Lurking009.

Lurking009

Veteran

The meltdown continues.

Edit to add some content from article:

Elon Musk has taken aim at Twitter's top lawyer for censoring stories about Hunter Biden's laptop after it was reported she'd sobbed at news he'd bought the firm.

The tycoon - whose $44bn purchase of Twitter was confirmed Monday - issued a scathing tweet in response to reports Vijaya Gadde, 48, had been crying at news of the deal. He wrote: 'Suspending the Twitter account of a major news organization for publishing a truthful story was obviously incredibly inappropriate.'

Musk was referring to the suspension of the New York Post's account for its exclusive about Hunter Biden's laptop in the run-up to the 2020 election. Initially dismissed as 'misinformation' by liberal outlets and social media networks, the laptop and its contents have since been verified by many of the same publications.

Gadde - who's described as Twitter's 'moral authority' - broke down in tears on Monday, Politico reported. She did so while briefing her team via videolink on the future of the company under Musk, following his $44 billion deal to takeover the company. Her future at the firm now looks shaky after her latest behavior was brought to the attention of the notoriously ruthless Musk.

Last edited:

Lurking009

Veteran
Reading Twitter is finally fun again. Most leftards have scurried off.
You know what, though - I don't think they'll be able to resist being away from their fans and echo chambers for long. They'll be back, screaming and shouting at all the free speech happening around them. Virtue signalling is a hell of a drug.

free2018

Star
Considering this guy is now going to be the largest shareholder of Twitter, I thought there should be a thread dedicated to Elon and his family's "ventures". Much like Joe Rogan, there are some people that seem to think he's one of the "good" guys, but clearly, evidence says otherwise. As someone posted in one of the videos below, no one gets that rich for not adhering to the elite's agenda.

Below are two of Hugo's video disclosing what he's been able to find out about him to date:

Is Elon Musk One Of The Good Guys? / Hugo Talks

Elon Musk Becomes TWITTER Biggest Shareholder / Hugo Talks
Good idea. He's just another Satanic Luciferian invert-- 99 percent chance he was born a female. He has dated nothing but inverts, who were born male.

In the big picture, the censorship situation will not change.

Lurking009

Veteran
Wow. Brainwashing 101: Constantly equate twitter with 'health and safety', thereby implying anything outside of twitter is 'dangerous and scary'. I have noticed leftist media all pounding this same mantra into their followers. Utter stupidity.

Good idea. He's just another Satanic Luciferian invert-- 99 percent chance he was born a female. He has dated nothing but inverts, who were born male.

In the big picture, the censorship situation will not change.
He wasn't born a female. In fact, there are younger pictures of him where he actually looks like a guy I went to school with:

Elon's also a former 2015 member of the WEF/Young Global Leaders. I don't know much about this site or JD Rucker, but his story about him is rather accurate:

Elon Musk Is a Former Klaus Schwab WEF Young Global Leader

That said, I think there are many things are likely to happen regarding his purchase of Twitter, censorship could be one of them. I honestly don't know why people just don't use other social media platforms (i.e. Parler, Gab, or Gettr). It's not as though there aren't alternatives.

Last edited:

free2018

Star
He wasn't born a female. In fact, there are younger pictures of him where he actually looks like a guy I went to school with:

Elon's also a former 2015 member of the WEF/Young Global Leaders. I don't know much about this site or JD Rucker, but his story about him is rather accurate:

Elon Musk Is a Former Klaus Schwab WEF Young Global Leader

That said, I think there are many things are likely to happen regarding his purchase of Twitter, censorship could be one of them. I honestly don't know why people just don't use another social media platforms. It's not as though there aren't alternatives.
I stand by what I said. I know nothing about your homie.

Elon? He looks like an FTM. Why? Because he most likely is.

All of his girlfriends are dudes wearing wigs. They are MTFs. I’ll post some vids in a bit.

WEF? Interesting bit.

He is just another puppet. He is not interested in saving the human race. He’s here to deatro

Now that musk has bought twitter, I foresee a relationship and a story being developed between twitter, trump, 2024 potus,...
....flaseflag israel, trump infuriated, God forbid but supposed bad days for Iran.

Musk mElon supposedly bought twitter to let further, swift and quick, escalate demonizing bidens (not saying bidens are any better though) and help shape a narrative in reinstating the incumbency of elite's trump card.

trump card already inherently despises Iran and is always on his toes to defend apartheid land mass known as Israel

china is already nwo

Only Russia and Iran were remaining

also as Musk mElon has been touting to eliminate bots by verifying/authenticating all human beings on twitter -- that is quite a handsome maneuver to easily possess accurate data for the futuristic digital individual's ID (exactly as China made certain on their populace via Weibo)

Lol "free speech" is merely a blanket term used in disguise to accomplish other ulterior maneuvers

Last edited: