The crazy hebrew god

Antipapirus

Established
With my new eyes, i see the Jewish religion in ways i"ve never before

3 examples

number 1 -The The Plagues of Egypt -the ten biblical plagues - the death of firstborns

So, the Jewish god sends his "angel" [ demon ] to kill all new first borns in Egypt to make the Pharoh change his mind - he is God, isn't he? cant he simply change his mind instead of killing babies? let's see....

After the Pharoh changed his mind and lets the Jews leave - wait for it - God changes his mind to not let them go and makes him chase them - then God kills his all the pursuing army with water.

So GOD killed babies without changing Pharoh s mind and after that, he did change his mind exactly for the reason he killed the babies.

WTF????????

number 2 - the entering in the holy land

When the Jews were brought to the holy land they were ordered to kill every woman-man-child, destroy all the altars, kill and destroy !!!!

Good people with a wonderful GOD indeed - who wouldn't want these wonderful religious people as their neighbors?

number 3 -
Genesis 22New International Version (NIV)

Abraham Tested

22 Sometime later God tested Abraham. He said to him, “Abraham!”
“Here I am,” he replied.
2 Then God said, “Take your son, your only son, whom you love—Isaac—and go to the region of Moriah. Sacrifice him there as a burnt offering on a mountain I will show you.”

Instead of saying - F**k YOU !!! YOU CRAZY DERANGED DEMON !!! he did exactly as told

This shows how the jews are completely disconnected from reality and what a true GOD is and what a demon pretending to be god is.

Imagine the trauma of his son, his own father ready to kill him because a voice told him so, imagine the stupidity of Abraham ,he was ready to put the knife in his son and at the final second "GOD" told him :

"Nah, I'm just playing with you fool, just wanted to see if you"ll do it LOL
I'm god, I can see all futures and places in the universe but I just wanted to be sure if you"re a mindless murdering zombie slave "

Good times indeed

Serveto

Star

3 examples

number 1 -The The Plagues of Egypt -the ten biblical plagues - the death of firstborns

So, the Jewish god sends his "angel" [ demon ] to kill all new first borns in Egypt to make the Pharoh change his mind - he is God, isn't he? cant he simply change his mind instead of killing babies? let's see....

After the Pharoh changed his mind and lets the Jews leave - wait for it - God changes his mind to not let them go and makes him chase them - then God kills his all the pursuing army with water.

So GOD killed babies without changing Pharoh s mind and after that, he did change his mind exactly for the reason he killed the babies.

WTF????????

When the Jews were brought to the holy land they were ordered to kill every woman-man-child, destroy all the altars, kill and destroy !!!!

Good people with a wonderful GOD indeed - who wouldn't want these wonderful religious people as their neighbors?

number 3 -

Abraham Tested

“Here I am,” he replied.
2 Then God said, “Take your son, your only son, whom you love—Isaac—and go to the region of Moriah. Sacrifice him there as a burnt offering on a mountain I will show you.”

Instead of saying - F**k YOU !!! YOU CRAZY DERANGED DEMON !!! he did exactly as told

This shows how the jews are completely disconnected from reality and what a true GOD is and what a demon pretending to be god is.

Imagine the trauma of his son, his own father ready to kill him because a voice told him so, imagine the stupidity of Abraham ,he was ready to put the knife in his son and at the final second "GOD" told him :

I'm god, I can see all futures and places in the universe but I just wanted to be sure if you"re a mindless murdering zombie slave "

Good times indeed
I both appreciate and applaud the fact that you've largely broken with tribal and racial group think, to say nothing of Zionist collectivism, but I must say that, if that was this week's Torah Portion, it seems to me that your explanation of the scriptures is remarkably stark and lacks nuance :cool:.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
@Serveto Indeed. To be fair, it is rather stark subject matter on its own.
In many ways what you see depends on your eyes...

"With my new eyes, i see the Jewish religion in ways i"ve never before".

Matthew 13

13Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

14And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive:

15For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

16But blessed are your eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear. 17For verily I say unto you, That many prophets and righteous men have desired to see those things which ye see, and have not seen them; and to hear those things which ye hear, and have not heard them.

DesertRose

Superstar
It is good to be against the collective castigation of any group of people but we must also stand for truth. We support any person who is for truth and justice no matter what and who they are.

There was a party that stayed true to God and his prophets in the Jewish community but they are not the ones that prevailed and are not the ones in control.

"The Qur’an always states that a party of Jews were faithful to the covenant with God, while another part of the community was not: “They are not [all] the same; among the People of the Scripture is a community standing [in obedience], reciting the verses of Allah during periods of the night and prostrating [in prayer]. They believe in Allah and the Last Day, and they enjoin what is right and forbid what is wrong and hasten to [do] good deeds. And those [people] are among the righteous. And whatever good they do – never will it be removed from them. And Allah is Knowing of the righteous. (3:113-15)"

However there are those that seized the narrative and control.
The Quran mentions that there are people who made alterations and substitutions in their religion among the people of scripture.

“Indeed, Allaah has heard the statement of those (Jews) who say: ‘Truly, Allaah is poor and we are rich!’ We shall record what they have said and their killing of the Prophets unjustly, and We shall say: ‘Taste you the torment of the burning (Fire).’”

[Aal ‘Imraan 3:181]

3. They distorted the word of Allaah, i.e., the Tawraat (Torah). Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“So, because of their breach of their covenant, We cursed them and made their hearts grow hard. They change the words from their (right) places”

[al-Maa’idah 5:13]

“Then woe to those who write the Book with their own hands and then say, “This is from Allaah,” to purchase with it a little price! Woe to them for what their hands have written and woe to them for that they earn thereby”

[al-Baqarah 2:79]

4. They deserved the curse of Allaah, because of what Allaah has said about them. Allaah says:

“Those among the Children of Israel who disbelieved were cursed by the tongue of Dawood (David) and ‘Eesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary). That was because they disobeyed (Allaah and the Messengers) and were ever transgressing beyond bounds.

They used not to forbid one another from Al-Munkar (wrong, evildoing, sins, polytheism, disbelief) which they committed. Vile indeed was what they used to do”

[al-Maa’idah 5:78-79]
The lies that they have fabricated against their Prophets are many, such as the following:

1. The Jews claimed that the Prophet of Allaah Sulayman (Solomon) was an apostate and that he worshipped idols, as mentioned in I Kings 11:5.

2. The Jews claimed that Loot (Lot) – peace be upon him – drank wine and committed incest with his two daughters, as mentioned in Genesis 19:30ff.

3. The Jews claimed that the Prophet of Allaah Ya’qoob (Jacob) committed theft, as mentioned in Genesis 31:12.

4. The Jews claim that the Prophet of Allaah Dawood (David) committed adultery, as a result of which Sulaymaan (Solomon) was born to him, as mentioned in II Samuel 11:4.
source: islamqa
For the Islamic view on the Prophets of God and their true stories:
(Check the playlist at Merciful Servant for other stories.)

Last edited:

Forever Light

Veteran

3 examples

WTF????????

number 3 -

Abraham Tested

“Here I am,” he replied.

Good times indeed
This is a prime example, of what happens when someone comes and mouthes off their (wrong) opinions about things in Scripture, of which they clearly have absolutely no discernment or understanding, whatsoever.

The Apostle Peter warned everyone against this:

2 Peter 3:16 As also in all [his] epistles (letters), speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as [they do] also the other Scriptures, unto their OWN destruction.

Daciple

Star

WTF????????
I dont know much about you except for a few posts of yours I have read, and from that bit what I see is that you used to be Jewish, in terms of Faith, and now reject it? It also looks like you have also come to understand about the Zionists and the Evil behind them?

I would have to say that your new views on Scripture however are not enlightened by God and you may want to try and understand it from a different perspective. I would say that there needs to be much more context to understand the how what and why of the Egyptian account. It would also help to understand how it all relates to Christ as well.

You start your diatribe against God on the last plague, however there were 9 before this one, and there is also another important part of the account you havent relaid nor possible even known or understood. Let us look at one of the first things Scripture reveals to us concerning how Pharaoh was acting towards the Hebrews:

It tells us that Pharaoh began to cause them to work as slaves, then it says this:

Ex 1:15 And the king of Egypt spake to the Hebrew midwives, of which the name of the one was Shiphrah, and the name of the other Puah:
16 And he said, When ye do the office of a midwife to the Hebrew women, and see them upon the stools; if it be a son, then ye shall kill him: but if it be a daughter, then she shall live.

22 And Pharaoh charged all his people, saying, Every son that is born ye shall cast into the river, and every daughter ye shall save alive

So all the sons of Israel were to be and some were being killed and drowned in the river, later as God gives the Law He speaks about the firstborn sons, who they were to Him:

Ex 13:2 Sanctify unto me all the firstborn, whatsoever openeth the womb among the children of Israel, both of man and of beast: it is mine.

Therefore before there were any plagues anything at all, we see that Pharaoh was in the midst of literally murdering ALL the sons of Israel, and we can see that God had a special place for the firstborns of the Hebrews to be sanctified unto Him. So who is the evil one? God or the Pharaoh who was literally murdering not only the firstborns of the Hebrews the ones to be set aside specifically for God, but ALL the males of Israel?

Next it would help to study and understand the plagues themselves and why God brought them and the significance of them in relation to the gods Pharaoh and the Egyptians worshiped. I have provided a link if you would like to study it deeper but in summary the plagues were directly set against each of the major gods of Pharaoh and Egypt. The purpose of the plagues was to show to Egypt (which symbolizes the World) that YHWH the One True God is above all of them, He is more powerful and He is the only True God.

http://www.stat.rice.edu/~dobelman/Dinotech/10_Eqyptian_gods_10_Plagues.pdf
https://www.knowingthebible.net/yahweh-versus-the-gods-of-egypt

As for the final plague the death of the firstborn we already see that Pharaoh was murdering or attempting to murder off all the firstborn of Gods people, this alone is reason enough for God to bring the plague upon Egypt, but again if you read the links you see that the Pharaoh himself was considered god to Egypt. This is yet another example of how YHWH is above and more powerful than any of Egypts false gods including Pharaoh himself, taking from him his firstborn showing that Pharaoh is not a god that is above YHWH. It also states in the Word of God another reason why this plague was enacted:

Ex 12:12 12 For I will pass through the land of Egypt this night, and will smite all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; and against all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgment: I am the Lord.

The death of the firstborn brought judgment upon all the gods of Egypt, it was demonstrated clearly that these gods had no power, that they were false and that Pharaoh himself wasnt a god, because none of them truly have power over life and death, unlike the One True God YHWH who indeed has power over life and death.

Not only did this bring judgement upon all the false gods of Egypt, and upon Pharaoh himself, it also sets up the Passover, which is a direct foreshadowing of Jesus Christ. I will link to some articles that go into it more deeply, but the Hebrews were told to sacrifice a Lamb, that its bones werent to be broken, and that the blood of the Lamb needed to be applied to the door posts and once death came, if the Blood was applied then Death would Passover them. The same exact thing is found in Christ, who is the Lamb Sacrificed without any broken bones to take away the Sins of the World and for those that apply His Blood to the doorposts of their heart then when Death comes it too will pass them over.

This link might interest you as it is from Jews who have come to know Christ as their Savior and relate how Christ is the fulfillment of the Passover:

https://jewsforjesus.org/jewish-resources/community/jewish-holidays/passover/

Other links for more information on Christ in the Passover (also includes the actual meal):

http://www.differentspirit.org/articles/passover.php

https://www.gotquestions.org/Passover-Lamb.html

http://www.godandscience.org/apologetics/passover.html

Finally Pharaohs heart was completely hardened already, God didnt do anything other than offer rebuke and Pharaoh himself choose to harden it over and over, to a point in which Pharaoh so incensed with anger towards God that he decided to go after Israel to murder them all. To understand what I mean by this lets look at some other verses that demonstrate what I am saying:

Proverbs 29:He, that being often reproved hardeneth his neck, shall suddenly be destroyed, and that without remedy.

What happened to Pharaoh? He was often reproved and what did he do each time he was reproved? He hardened his heart/neck. Never once do you see Pharaoh in a place of submission and willful desire to repent for what he had done. Everytime he created more and more reasons and oppositions to refuse to let Israel go, he even tried to make mandates to God, but God isnt one to be bargained with as tho we have the power over him to tell him the bargain we are going to make with Him. Since Pharaoh hardened his heart after being reproved often, what happened? He was destroyed suddenly and without remedy. This again is another lesson we all ought to learn from, but most want to try and attack God, harden their hearts from learning and understanding and position themselves as morally superior to the one that created Morales and Mortality itself.

The Bible also states that when one has been given many chances and still refuses to repent God hands them over to their own reprobate minds.

Rom 1:24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them

What do we see with Pharaoh?

Ex 8:15 But when Pharaoh saw that there was respite, he hardened his heart, and hearkened not unto them; as the Lord had said.
32 And Pharaoh hardened his heart at this time also, neither would he let the people go.

Pharaoh was guilty of hardening his heart against God, once the plagues relented he refused to repent, and finally God gave him over to his reprobate mind, that nothing was going to cause him to actually repent.

I suggest repenting and understanding that to harden your heart to God will only lead you to destruction.

For more information on the hardening of Pharaohs heart:

https://www.gotquestions.org/God-harden-Pharaoh-heart.html

http://apologeticspress.org/apcontent.aspx?category=11&article=1205

https://wesleyanarminian.wordpress.com/2011/03/09/the-hardening-of-pharaohs-heart/

Daciple

Star

I believe this yet again is another example have little to no understanding of what it was that was going on, and why God ordered Israel into these lands. If you read the Scriptures these people were all horribly murderous nations that worshiped false gods, they even sacrificed their own children to their gods. They were wicked and awful, you act as tho these were just happy go lucky peaceful people and Israel ran up on them and killed them while they sat there innocent. They were anything but innocent and Israel was used as judgement against them.

Also not all of the people that Israel came against where they told to utterly destroy many of them were offered peace or they allowed them to enter into Israel, however you are right some were completely and utterly to be annihilated. Yet like everything in the Bible there is a reason and of course most people dont want to bother learning what was really going on and like Pharaoh decide to set themselves up as god and try and judge the One True God on His morality.

I am not going to go deeply into it because I dont have the time but if you study in Gen about the Sons of God who came to Earth and procreated with mankind, they ended up having abominations that took over the Earth and ruined society. If you trace the linguistic and ancestry of those abominations into Canaan you will see that everyone of the places that God said completely destroy can be traced back to these Nephilim. The Nephilim were in part enacted by Satan in the area of the Holy Land in hopes to destroy genetically the Seed by which Salvation should come, but God instead sends Israel into these lands and gives them the command to destroy utterly all of them. Also if you actually read the Bible you will find out many if not most of the time Israel doesnt do that, ends up taking them in, and further down the line you see that they corrupt Israel and lead them into apostasy.

Israel was to be set apart as the method in which God was to show Himself as Holy and different than the surrounding Nations and the World. When Israel came to enact judgement upon these pagan murdering horrific peoples, they were to destroy them also with the purpose of making sure that they wouldnt pollute Israel with their false gods and horrible beliefs. Yet again another illustration of how we ought to completely destroy the traces of the world in us, to be set apart wholly for God, because once we allow the World to take part in us, like leaven it pollutes the whole being. I am guilty of allowing the World to take up wayyy too much of my life, it would be much better if I was wholly consecrated to God, and I find that just like Israel when I let the World in I find myself in places I shouldnt or wouldnt have thought to be in.

Here is more information if you are interested in learning about the Nephilim and Canaan:

http://drmsh.com/the-giant-clans-and-the-conquest/

rainerann

Star
@Antipapirus I'm curious because you talk about these stories like it is the first time you have heard them, but you are saying you are Jewish. Is it that you are not taught from the scriptures primarily that you are reaching these conclusions with the scriptures as though it were the first time reading them?

Most of them I would think you need to review again. The plagues of Egypt demonstrate many social realities. Number one: that some people won't repent. I find it difficult to understand how this is something foreign to people who participate on a conspiracy board and all seem to have an enemy. Saying Egypt was judged unfairly is essentially the same thing as saying that Zionists are judged unfairly by people and freemasons are judged unfairly.

Everyone seems to want to make an enemy that stays an enemy because the goal of this enemy is to undermine or negatively affect other people. Yet, when the Bible gives an illustration confirming this reality, the Hebrew God is unfair.

There is another dimension of this that further demonstrates how people are very hard headed. This is again another reality we can see among us. Consider how often a discussion on the forum has turned in a direction where the two parties speaking demonstrated appreciation for how the other one was helping bring clarity to something they understand. Rarely, if ever does this happen, because people are very hard headed. We have pre-formed our beliefs based on our own experiences.

As the Bible tells us the Hebrews had as well when they were saying that they would rather go back to Egypt and eat leeks. It didn't matter that they were enslaved in Egypt. They were comfortable there. The experience of being delivered from Egypt was intentional to give people who are prone to not believe in spiritual things evidence to believe in spiritual things and that God was real and delivering them.

People are that hard headed. When people can point out a country where people are not this hard headed, I will believe that the Bible doesn't teach us a valuable social lesson in regard to the story of the plagues of Egypt.

When the people inherited the land, they were driving out people who had been sacrificing children and committing great perversions. In this way, God was bringing judgment on them. The Bible says this specifically more than once. This isn't me trying to make a case or try to give a legitimate reason for they would do this.

"“Do not say in your heart, after the LORD your God has thrust them out before you, ‘It is because of my righteousness that the LORD has brought me in to possess this land,’ whereas it is because of the wickedness of these nations that the LORD is driving them out before you. " (Deut. 9:4).

" You shall not give any of your children to Molech, and so profane the name of your God: I am the Lord...“Do not make yourselves unclean by any of these things, for by all these the nations I am driving out before you have become unclean,25 and the land became unclean, so that I punished its iniquity, and the land vomited out its inhabitants." (Leviticus 18:21-25).

Again, this is a forum where we often talk the very same thing and they are considered conspiracy and when we consider the Bible, there is a greater possibility that cult abuse is true and is happening according to what we read in the Bible.

So in many ways, the Bible stories that you are highlighting are why it is not ridiculous to consider that the things we are told on the forum are true because the Bible says similar things took place long ago.

There is a lot of talk about nationalism and all that recently and the Bible is really the only religious book in the world that has these same people who were delivered from Egypt being judged for their own actions. It is the only religious text in the world that is fair in any way, shape, or form. From what I can see, no other religion commits a wrong worthy of judgment and people could very well be taking advantage of the fact that the Bible accepts responsibility in this way. It is easy for wicked people to point the finger at a person who is willing to take the blame for their own actions rather than do the same.

So I have learned from this that it is difficult to trust people who don't confess sin. People who are not capable of confessing their own sin the way we see demonstrated in the Bible are capable of taking advantage of someone who is willing to confess their sin. Someone who can't confess their own sin is the same as an oppressor.

So the Bible is something really different from anything else in the world. There is nothing that compares to it at any point in time. To say that any of this is made up the way the Quran claims because it is a book that was corrupted to persecute Christians and Jews, is the same as saying that we are all just a bunch of conspiracy theorists who would do better to take up a hobby because evil does not exist the way the Bible discusses.

It is the same as saying that the world is good and we are all just being a little too paranoid. However, if what the Bible says is true, then most of what we discuss on the forum is possible even though most people will not accept that it is the Bible that confirms this more than any other writing.

Daciple

Star

Abraham Tested

“Here I am,” he replied.

Good times indeed

And for your 3rd example more of the same, you trying to place yourself Morally above your creator and the one who created Morality. Again it would be wise of you to try and learn the context and why God told Abraham to do such a thing. Just as the first example you gave when understood in context shows the beauty of God and Christ this example does as well. One thing that needs to be understood is that Abraham wasnt bringing a little child to be sacrificed which is usually what is in the mind of those who wish to take offense to this passage. Instead Issac was a man, somewhere around 20's-30's. Also I believe that the text tells us everything we need to know about the ending well before we reach the climax of the story and where Abrahams faith truly lay:

Gen 22:7 And Isaac spake unto Abraham his father, and said, My father: and he said, Here am I, my son. And he said, Behold the fire and the wood: but where is the lamb for a burnt offering?
8 And Abraham said, My son, God will provide himself a lamb for a burnt offering: so they went both of them together.

So much is seen just in these 2 verses, God told Abraham to take his son for an offering, but I dont believe Abraham thought at all that God would actually force him to sacrifice his son, I dont think for a moment he truly believed Issac would die here, instead he KNEW that God would provide His own Sacrifice for them, as long as they followed the command of God. Again one thing people fail to recognize here is Issac, he WILLINGLY went up the mountain, he WILLINGLY went upon the altar, he WILLINGLY did everything, how great is his faith!!!

Abraham went and did everything God told him to do because he had faith that God would provide himself a lamb, Issac went along with everything because he believed God would provide Himself with a lamb, and what do we see at the climax of the story?

Gen 22:13 And Abraham lifted up his eyes, and looked, and behold behind him a ram caught in a thicket by his horns: and Abraham went and took the ram, and offered him up for a burnt offering in the stead of his son.

There was indeed a Sacrifice that God Himself provided and it was offered up instead of Issac. Now if one doesnt decide to try and look at this from a perspective of propping themselves up as Morally superior to the One who created Morals, we see a demonstration of the Love of God laid out!! This is the Gospel right here in the event of Abraham and Issac. God however didnt spare His own Son, instead He gave Him as the Sacrifice for you and I, we all deserved to be killed upon the altar for our Sin, but Jesus came and took our place, God provided Himself with a Lamb, the Holy Perfect Lamb of God, that if any believe in Him then they shall not taste death!!!

Christ was Sacrificed for our Sins, and He took our place just as Issac was spared and the ram was Sacrificed, and all one has to do is have the saving Faith of Abraham to BELIEVE that God will and has provided a Lamb!!!

I hope you change your mind about what you see in the Word of God and begin to understand it from a deeper and truer perspective, one that accounts for Christ as your Savior. Once you are Born Again these Scriptures will become something completely different to you than what you view them as now...

I both appreciate and applaud the fact that you've largely broken with tribal and racial group think, to say nothing of Zionist collectivism, but I must say that, if that was this week's Torah Portion, it seems to me that your explanation of the scriptures is remarkably stark and lacks nuance :cool:.
For death is as sure for that which is born, as birth is for that which is dead. Therefore
grieve not for what is inevitable.

DesertRose

Superstar
Why isn't it for you? I have an extra set of these, from my (American) football days, and it is usually all one needs to survive this sub-forum. I will be happy to either lend or give them to you :cool:.
When I started realizing my truths and something about being heard .....I started on Islam Answers Back on paltalk back in the day....
No rookie should ever start there!;) Not into chat rooms since......:)

Last edited:

Antipapirus

Established
Let me explain my self, first - we all have our bad days and we all sometimes fail to pass our point in a correct and respectful manner.

I admit I failed and I created a negative space

From the ones who were kind enough to be gentle with me, i understood my mistakes.

My view of the Hebrew God is this

Now i will just express my beliefs so you can understand me better

Highly developed and multidimensional beings can be evil and good

Earth is a spiritual school, a giant genetic experiment and a fertile playing ground for these beings, they were the gods of the ancient and recent times, many groups, good and evil, with immense power that we can call GODS, each of them had their own experiment\tribe and they were their gods, from them came all the ancient knowledge that cannot be explained so it was believed it must come from GOD, but they are not the creator , they are not the ones that created the universe .

The Hebrew god since the times of Moses is a group of beings from the Orion constellation and they choose to be evil, they are the ones called daemons and Satan since the old times, that's why the old testament god is so angry and jealous, he kills and orders to kill and sacrifice.

I believe only in the creator, the one who created all there is, he doesn't need to be worshiped, he didn't write books that divide people , doesn't need sacrifices , he lets us be and evolve while learning his creation through us ,we don't die , this body is not our natural state .

The real Jewish fate practiced by the ones that control the lower aspects of this world, is a satanic cult , the highest ones in this chain of command know and always knew that they are worshiping a satanic being, and are using all the jews as human shield from the anger and hate this satanic cult naturally creates in good human beings.

We are controlled by religion and divided - what is your god and what is mine - my book is better than yours, my quote is more confusing then yours and so on till infinity.

I will do better next time ;)

DesertRose

Superstar
I believe only in the creator, the one who created all there is, he doesn't need to be worshiped, he didn't write books that divide people , doesn't need sacrifices , he lets us be and evolve while learning his creation through us ,we don't die , this body is not our natural state .
Here is our view:
The body is not our natural state.
There will be a Day of judgement wherein an assessment of our actions and intentions will be judged.
This abode is a temporary test.

I thought you believed we were Creators?:confused:

He doesn't need us but we need him.
Our sacrifices in time, wealth(charity) and physically (fasting) among other things grow our love for the Creator and bind our hearts to him.

ps In Islam the Quran is the al-furqan which means 'the standard' or 'the criterion' by which several issues are differentiated such as truth and falsehood, and guidance and misguidance as well as right and wrong and that which is lawful and that which is not lawful.

“Verily, We have made that which is on earth as an adornment for it so that We may test them as to which of them are best in deeds.” (Surah al-Kahf 18:7)

It is He Who has created you; and of you are some that are Unbelievers, and some that are Believers: and Allah sees well all that ye do. (Surah At-Taghabun, 2)

“We shall show them Our signs on the horizons and within themselves until it will become clear to them that it is the Truth. Does it not suffice that your Lord is Witness over all things?” (41:53)

He is an independent and eternal and he has creative power.
He deserves to be worshiped exclusively.

Last edited:

Forever Light

Veteran
Let me explain my self, first - we all have our bad days and we all sometimes fail to pass our point in a correct and respectful manner.

I admit I failed and I created a negative space

From the ones who were kind enough to be gentle with me, i understood my mistakes.

My view of the Hebrew God is this

Now i will just express my beliefs so you can understand me better

Highly developed and multidimensional beings can be evil and good

Earth is a spiritual school, a giant genetic experiment and a fertile playing ground for these beings, they were the gods of the ancient and recent times, many groups, good and evil, with immense power that we can call GODS, each of them had their own experiment\tribe and they were their gods, from them came all the ancient knowledge that cannot be explained so it was believed it must come from GOD, but they are not the creator , they are not the ones that created the universe .

The Hebrew god since the times of Moses is a group of beings from the Orion constellation and they choose to be evil, they are the ones called daemons and Satan since the old times, that's why the old testament god is so angry and jealous, he kills and orders to kill and sacrifice.

The real Jewish fate practiced by the ones that control the lower aspects of this world, is a satanic cult , the highest ones in this chain of command know and always knew that they are worshiping a satanic being, and are using all the jews as human shield from the anger and hate this satanic cult naturally creates in good human beings.

We are controlled by religion and divided - what is your god and what is mine - my book is better than yours, my quote is more confusing then yours and so on till infinity.

I will do better next time ;)
If you can succeed in looking at it all from a spiritual point of view, instead of looking at it from the human point of view, then suddenly everything in it will begin to make perfect sense to you.

Nothing that was done (no matter how it may seem, from a human point of view..) was ever done without a valid and good reason existing for it.

Absolutely everything was for the good of all involved. To teach us what we need to learn and to encourage our spiritual growth.

Is it easy to see it? Not for as long as we look at it with our human eyes and human-mind.

But, if you can instead "see" it with your spiritual eyesight and spiritual mind (and we need to sincerely ask to be shown, and do so with the right attitude towards God) then, it will all of a sudden make perfect sense, with a completely new understanding of the events, that suddenly comes to you "out of the blue".

The people throughout those events didn't really "die".

It is only the human-bodies that died and not the people (souls - beings) themselves (the human body is not us. It is only the temporary physical prison-cell and teaching tool for the Soul - the REAL you).

All of it, is for the purpose of teaching and perfecting our Souls (beings of Light - what and who we really are).
The temporary human bodies (that grow old, need to eat, have to go to the toilet, and eventually has to die anyway) that the Souls are contained in are worthless in comparison:

John 6:63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the Words (Truth) that I speak unto you, [they] are spirit, and [they] are Life.

The Souls had to be released from the human-bodies that they were temporarily using (incarnating, at that time) to then be reincarnated in order for them to have a fresh-start.

From a spiritual point of view, it was therefore the best, fastest and most merciful option available for everyone because those people were totally enslaved by their evil customs and beliefs (they did terrible things like human sacrifices.. child-sacrifice was made to their false gods/idols, by letting their children "pass through the fire" (burning them alive) and they were also guilty of many other crimes like incest etc. etc.)

So, what the people were told had to be done, was all really in order to try and save them. Releasing them (the souls) from the bodies, and to completely wipe-out the evil (which they had allowed to take hold of them, and which had become the norm for those human cultures), so that they (the people - the souls/beings) could then have a new chance and come back in new bodies and have a new beginning and a fresh start.

Deuteronomy 9:4 Speak not thou in thine heart, after that the "I AM" thy God hath cast them out from before thee, saying, For my righteousness the "I AM" hath brought me in to possess this land: but for the wickedness of these nations the "I AM" doth drive them out from before thee.
9:5 Not for thy righteousness, or for the uprightness of thine heart, dost thou go to possess their land: but for the wickedness of these nations the "I AM" thy God doth drive them out from before thee, and that He may perform the Word which the "I AM" sware unto thy fathers, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob/Israel.
9:6 Understand therefore, that the "I AM" thy God giveth thee not this good land to possess it for thy righteousness; for thou [art] a stiffnecked (arrogant and obstinate) people.
9:7 Remember, [and] forget not, how thou provokedst the "I AM" thy God to wrath in the wilderness: from the day that thou didst depart out of the land of Egypt, until ye came unto this place, ye have been rebellious against the "I AM".
[Kofk]

We all (our Souls - we are all really beings of Light - you are NOT human!) continually reincarnate (into new human bodies, made of flesh), over and over and over again, until we have learned all of the lessons that we need to learn, before we can be allowed to advance beyond this earthly realm (go home).

Last edited:

Forever Light

Veteran
8:31 Jesus told you EVERYTHING that you NEED to know, including that, IF you earned your right
to go home, you would be angels again (Matt. 22:30 & Luke 20:34-36 & John 10:34), and about re-
incarnation (Luke 20:38)(John 9:2).

10:19 Mohammed was told about re-incarnation, when God said that the souls had had many
chances, “if only they had known” (Sura 23:99, 114 & 2:154), and also that parents are NOT the
parents of your soul, and that ANYONE who loves father or mother, son or daughter, more than
God, is not WORTHY of God (Sura 4:135 & 9:23-24 & 58:22, just like in Matt. 10:34-40).
10:20 God told Mohammed that the Earth is a prison, for those who reject faith in, and love for, God
(Sura 17:8 & 83:7), and that souls MUST STRIVE for their salvation, and their right to go home
(Sura 29:6).

(Quoted from TWHOFTF)