The Corruption Of The Female Side In Movies

manama

Star
There is definitely more nudity and violence in movies as compared to before, we are touching taboo topics such as incest etc, pushing homosexuality and "gender identities"

But

literature changes over time thats just how things are. There are lot more genres today as compared to before.

And im sorry to say if your problem is female lead because girls can only be either evil witches or damsel in distresses and men can only be knight in shining armor saving his princess.
And the only action or aggressiveness we can have is the guy saving the girl. The problem is with you.

Innocence and sweetness is beautiful in woman, a protective man is hot. However, you can't have in every story all damsels and all knights, thats pathetic. The crazy for me, is what makes the movie worth watching. Your problem with suicide squad shows ignorance, harley is not only an anti-heroine but also a character in abusive relationship and is mistreated by the joker over and over again. This is perfect to the storyline considering the story however if you had a problem with the "abuse" i would understand, but if your problem is "This movie has a crazy female" idk what to tell you. You quoted "Moana" seriously?, and kimi no na wa. its not a good excuse "i don't know what this movie is about but it got female lead". Kimi no na wa is a freaking love story of two teenagers. Its a sad story but its a beautifully perfect one. And same with the AC franchise. Whats next? Are you going to quote DG 3? because the mc is a crazy woman killing everyone and loves sex even though there is more to the franchise? Are you going to quote mulan next?

Maybe just maybe the movies aren't the problem, maybe you just need to grow and accept the fact that people have different tastes now, and there is nothing wrong with female leads. Im neither a feminist nor do i care about anything like that but what you said is sadly pathetic.

Violette

Star
The corruption I've noticed with females in movies is the demand for nudity. I remember Lena Hadley said people thought less of her as an actress because she used a body double for her nude scene in game of thrones. That seemed pretty odd to me. Violence in general is a big problem in entertainment today, not just with female leads.

TMT

Star
The corruption I've noticed with females in movies is the demand for nudity. I remember Lena Hadley said people thought less of her as an actress because she used a body double for her nude scene in game of thrones. That seemed pretty odd to me. Violence in general is a big problem in entertainment today, not just with female leads.
To each her own I guess. Emilia Clarke said she was proud of her nude work in the show (I'm thankful for it)

Leviathan

Established
Movies have had strong, female characters for longer than just 40 years. "Faster Pussycat, Kill! Kill!" from the year 1965 immediately comes to mind.

I think female characters with a bit more fire are a lot more interesting personality wise than the damsel in distress. I think you can still be feminine and still have a bit of a backbone anyways. Different people have different personalities. No one can be fit nicely into a little box. No two people are exactly the same no matter their gender, so I think we should accept their differences and embrace them. This world has enough room for Disney Princesses and Alices from Resident Evil.

justjess

Superstar
Depends though, as males tend to be more emotionally balanced than females, so they come off as more masculine instead of psycho bitch from hell lol. Testosterone has a different affect on men than a woman whose hormones are all over the place.
Men are more emotionally balanced?

Suppressing emotion and denying it exists are not healthy behavioral patterns.

Women are not more emotional or unstable in general they just haven't been brainwashed to deny the reality of these things.

SkepticCat

Veteran
I think the development of this thread is quite surprising. Personally, I think VC's articles (and others) have amply demonstrated that an Illuminati-motivated trend towards gender-bending is real and does exist. It was no later than February an article was posted that showcased some disturbing 'feminist' trends: https://vigilantcitizen.com/pics-of-the-month/symbolic-pics-month-0217/ . Why are most here now back to discussing whether these things exist? Yes, there is an agenda to destroy the [traditional] family, alright!

In the words of VC, some "next level double-think": Being taught that the traditional and natural nuclear family system is in itself brainwashing.

Being self-confident, assertive and strong is an attractive quality in both sexes - but as was also pointed out, being 'aggressive' is not. The Illuminati brand of 'feminism' is all about the negative aspects. Does this mean everybody has to react to this by living only in those strictly defined, 'traditional' type of relationships and sex roles? Obviously not - forcing anybody to live a certain way is simply yet another system of control. This is all about breaking out of control systems and set limitations. That does not mean blindly latching onto these sicko Illuminists' profoundly [deliberately] distorted ideas of 'female empowerment', however.

mecca

Superstar
Different people have different personalities. No one can be fit nicely into a little box. No two people are exactly the same no matter their gender, so I think we should accept their differences and embrace them.
Yep.

mecca

Superstar
Being self-confident, assertive and strong is an attractive quality in both sexes - but as was also pointed out, being 'aggressive' is not. The Illuminati brand of 'feminism' is all about the negative aspects. Does this mean everybody has to react to this by living only in those strictly defined, 'traditional' type of relationships and sex roles? Obviously not - forcing anybody to live a certain way is simply yet another system of control. This is all about breaking out of control systems and set limitations. That does not mean blindly latching onto these sicko Illuminists' profoundly [deliberately] distorted ideas of 'female empowerment', however.
True but not all feminists are controlled by the illuminati.

Tatilina

Star
Agression is an ugly trait regardless of sex.
This is true. I very much agree!
I find that even the female XMen actresses are not at all aggressive in the characters, their nature for thre most part is still caring, quiet, gentle, and nuturing. And as for Jean, we can blame that on the phoniex taking her over. Lara Croft in Tomb Raider wasn't aggressive per say in her character either but more so dominant and self-confident witha little ego and pride mixed in there. I would have to say. Really great movie by the way!

*I edited to add a little more

Daniel

Rookie
Those kind of women do exist, are you saying that the only crazy/violent people are males?
So you're saying that characters like Harley Quinn would exist in real life? Of course the character is part of DC Comics, but still, they are used as a tool for the illuminati. It's not a matter of what exist or not exist in real life, Illuminati use movies to create reality. It's a technique not taught in school, not exposed to the public. I call it Inverse Magic, you portray things in movies, and you supplement them in reality. Its quite complicated to explain it, but i will try:

In our world they inverse everything. What they portray as reality is fantasy. What they portray as fantasy, ie movies is reality. So what you think you see in reality, is fantasy, but it becomes reality because you accept it. As result we are blinded from the truth.
did you literally just quote Moana. Like the Disney movie about a cute, little Hawaiian princess who was brave and went across the sea to return the heart of ocean.
This is all part of some conspiracy to present aggressive female leads in movies?

I also don't know that I really take your thesis seriously when you present lead female villains support this theory either. They are villains after all. Not sure that I take the whole thing seriously. Why can't there be a girl member of X-men? How is that a bad thing?
It's not as simple as that. It's not simply about aggression. I actually dont know exacly what they want, I just see their tactics.
I think Max Spiers said it best: They want to attack our hearts. They want to attack the male energy.

Would it make you feel better if all action films & TV action sitcoms were only male driven shows?
Often when I watch movies, I get a glimpse of their game. Of course, not all movies are affected luckily. :)
Actually some of my favorite movies are disney classics. Its just their game I'm having a problem with.

Not sure if this should be included in your list of "big movies" of 2016. It opened in one theatre in the UK to revenues of £7.
Sorry, I just took the most popular movies of 2016 from the site "the numbers", I should have perhaps looked a little better.
Kinda got wrong on that one! ;P

So, I havn't really given any hard evidence since starting this thread, so I'd thought id share this:
Do you think its coincidence that Trystane Martell in Game of Thrones were painting an eye before he was killed?

upload_2017-4-21_20-12-43.png

I think not ;]

FreeBritney

Rookie
Strong female leads is what makes me interested in a movie :D.Growing up I loved Xena,Buffy and the Charlie's Angels movies ( my guilty pleasures:oops:) I still do , that doesn't mean I want to beat up men. These are movies or shows for entertainment nothing more and females have a right for their own heroes outside of a kitchen ,too.I do wish me a real men feeling protected and safe in his arms. But I don't expect him to be like in a Bruce Willis or Rambo movie either because it's also an unrealistic stereotype .:p

Last edited:

Teresa

Rookie
There is definitely more nudity and violence in movies as compared to before, we are touching taboo topics such as incest etc, pushing homosexuality and "gender identities"
There was more nudity in films both in Hollywood and European films in the 70s before the Moral Majority was an influence. Plus it was more explicit. There was Lesbianism in Emmanuelle and male homosexuality in Midnight Express; both made in the 70s.

TrustNo1

Established
People who think females are only nice, cute little things are ignorant.
Girls can be far more cruel than boys from what I have seen growing up.
Females gradually learn to suppress their anger and “moody” emotions from societal programming. They have a lot of stored resentment that is not allowed to be released. It’s why people get more offended by an angry female than a male.
Growing up as a female, I was certainly told to shut up if I got mad compared to male siblings because I had “gotten out of line.”

Almost 80% of those with autoimmune disorders are female…the body attacking itself…and most of that stems from repressed anger.