The Corruption Of The Female Side In Movies

Daniel

Rookie
Perhaps you have noticed... Or not... But for about 40 years illuminati has gradually been corrupting the unknowing sheep movie goers subliminally. In the 90's you had female leads attacking males physically in movies like James Bond, Tomb Raiders and a shit load of movies I cant remember.

This is of course one of illuminati's top agendas because they want to attack us mentally. Now, the change had been, and had to be gradually for the mind to accept what is shown and thus subsequently heighten the bar.

And just the other day I watched Logan... Which has to be the hallmark of this specific agenda. A Little girl viciously ripping grown men to shreds, man how far we've come..

I have no idea how this affects men mentally, or women for that matter, but I bet it does otherwise they wouldnt be doing it.. Oh and yeah the girl was doing the one eye thing constantly doing the one eye in shade thing during the movie.

When will someone stand up to this shit? Or is it too late?

rainerann

Star
I'm not sure what you are trying to suggest. Do you have reason to believe that this sort of thing increases aggression towards men?

Daniel

Rookie
Hello again, I see that some are getting it and some are having some hardships. This one of the few good places I've found to discuss some of the most important topics of our time... You have no idea what is in store for us in the future, as we enter into the era of the Machine.

Look, I know this is a weird subject to discuss because men and women are having an hard time understanding each other as is...
Illuminati, as I choose to call them, because they call themselves this... Want, (with all its power, almost like Sauron), to destroy the Male and Female balance. What they want, and has throughout history is to create as much mayhem and inflict as much pain as possible unto the human family. By Inversing the natural balance, they achieve this. They push strong female roles unto movies, like in the new star wars movie, like in the latest Mission Impossible movie, and not to mention the Hunting Games series.

Myself I've always been intensely sensitive to this, It's almost as this reality has been infused into me at birth, this changing, corrupting, of reality. I've never reality understood what it was, that was affecting me, until I found out that everything really is true.

I'm going to be a little detective here and show you the facts, lets take all the big movies of 2016, and lets see who of them have this "inversion", in popularity order:
Moana : Female lead
Rogue one : Female lead
Man Down: Shia Lebouf posing with a one eye in the poster, "Man Down", pretty much tells you the message
La La Land: Neutral, though it's about success and break up
Kimi no na wa: Sadly I dont know what this movie is about...
Suicide Squad: 1 strong female villain, 1 aggressive/weird female
Assassin’s Creed: Some female assassins in this movie..

So what can we deduct from this? They have been able to introduce characters that does not simply exist in our reality, which is aggressive, violent female characters. Now you can take this as lightly as you wish, but this been introduced in the latest 3 decades, and is really common in movies these days.

I have no doubt that this has have had massive influence on people today, basically changing our reality, and none even stops to think about it. Its mind boggling to me. Anyhow, massive culture and societal manipulation aside,

Is there anything you would like to ask me? I sure know alot about these things, perhaps a good question could help us both.

UnspokenSoliloquy

Established
It's disguised as female empowerment.
I all for women advancing and making an impact, but men also need to be 'men' and by 'men' I mean strong, courageous, a leader etc. It seems that with female empowerment the men become weak and that doesn't have to be. You can still have a strong man and a strong woman with the woman still able to let the man lead and vice versa.

mecca

Superstar
By Inversing the natural balance, they achieve this. They push strong female roles unto movies, like in the new star wars movie, like in the latest Mission Impossible movie, and not to mention the Hunting Games series.
The natural balance doesn't make females weak.

mecca

Superstar
They have been able to introduce characters that does not simply exist in our reality, which is aggressive, violent female characters
Those kind of women do exist, are you saying that the only crazy/violent people are males?

Aero

Superstar
Personally I think it has more to do with escapism. Plant the fantasy in their heads and they will fantasize about being empowered, but the problem is that doesn't always become reality. So I see a lot of girls being set up to get their souls crushed, because the world is not like the movies at all. Thanks Hollywood. Oh and btw women earn like 70% less than men in Hollywood.

They just want to make people stupid. So you buy more movie tickets and dvds. If people get hurt it doesn't matter.

TonyVanDam

Established
Hello again, I see that some are getting it and some are having some hardships. This one of the few good places I've found to discuss some of the most important topics of our time... You have no idea what is in store for us in the future, as we enter into the era of the Machine.

Look, I know this is a weird subject to discuss because men and women are having an hard time understanding each other as is...
Illuminati, as I choose to call them, because they call themselves this... Want, (with all its power, almost like Sauron), to destroy the Male and Female balance. What they want, and has throughout history is to create as much mayhem and inflict as much pain as possible unto the human family. By Inversing the natural balance, they achieve this. They push strong female roles unto movies, like in the new star wars movie, like in the latest Mission Impossible movie, and not to mention the Hunting Games series.

Myself I've always been intensely sensitive to this, It's almost as this reality has been infused into me at birth, this changing, corrupting, of reality. I've never reality understood what it was, that was affecting me, until I found out that everything really is true.

I'm going to be a little detective here and show you the facts, lets take all the big movies of 2016, and lets see who of them have this "inversion", in popularity order:
Man Down: Shia Lebouf posing with a one eye in the poster, "Man Down", pretty much tells you the message

So what can we deduct from this? They have been able to introduce characters that does not simply exist in our reality, which is aggressive, violent female characters. Now you can take this as lightly as you wish, but this been introduced in the latest 3 decades, and is really common in movies these days.

I have no doubt that this has have had massive influence on people today, basically changing our reality, and none even stops to think about it. Its mind boggling to me. Anyhow, massive culture and societal manipulation aside,

Is there anything you would like to ask me? I sure know alot about these things, perhaps a good question could help us both.

Would it make you feel better if all action films & TV action sitcoms were only male driven shows?

rainerann

Star

did you literally just quote Moana. Like the Disney movie about a cute, little Hawaiian princess who was brave and went across the sea to return the heart of ocean.

This is all part of some conspiracy to present aggressive female leads in movies?

I also don't know that I really take your thesis seriously when you present lead female villains support this theory either. They are villains after all. Not sure that I take the whole thing seriously. Why can't there be a girl member of X-men? How is that a bad thing?

Tatilina

Star
Here is whatI have to say on the matter....at the end of the day, no one likes an agressive female. People say they do, but in all seeiousness, everyone prefers the nice, sweet, quiet and reserved female stereotypes. When a female/woman gets agressive, every one hits the deck and nobody wants to touch her with a 10 foot pole, period.

And in X-Men there are female members such as Storm, Jean, Rogue, Mystique and a few others.

mecca

Superstar
no one likes an agressive female. People say they do, but in all seeiousness, everyone prefers the nice, sweet, quiet and reserved female stereotypes. When a female/woman gets agressive, every one hits the deck and nobody wants to touch her with a 10 foot pole, period.
Same with males though.

Tatilina

Star
Same with males though.
Depends though, as males tend to be more emotionally balanced than females, so they come off as more masculine instead of psycho bitch from hell lol. Testosterone has a different affect on men than a woman whose hormones are all over the place.

TMT

Star
Here is whatI have to say on the matter....at the end of the day, no one likes an agressive female. People say they do, but in all seeiousness, everyone prefers the nice, sweet, quiet and reserved female stereotypes. When a female/woman gets agressive, every one hits the deck and nobody wants to touch her with a 10 foot pole, period.

And in X-Men there are female members such as Storm, Jean, Rogue, Mystique and a few others.
Agression is an ugly trait regardless of sex.

manama

Star

moana? seriously? what do you live in? 200 BC?
Suicide squad?
Assassin's creed??????

also kimi no na wa is a cute anime high school love story
don't ruin it pls