The Border Invasion: Thousands Flooding In By Day = Pandoras Box(Fentanyl, Human Trafficking, Cartels in U.S)

George Clinton

Established
It would have been nice to give some coordinates, data, where exactly it is, when.. Not that I don't believe it, but for more credibility.
We should kick all Europeans ( except me ) back to Europe since you know when my British ancestors came here hey just showed up and when my Italian ancestors came here they just showed up

Lalas

Star
We should kick all Europeans ( except me ) back to Europe since you know when my British ancestors came here hey just showed up and when my Italian ancestors came here they just showed up
Kick them out, but only in the birthplaces of their ancestors, in the western part. I don't mind.

Lalas

Star
They can deport me to the UK or to Italy and I wouldn’t bitch lol
I strongly wish you

Liberal democrat (pseudo-anarchist).. with Roman and British roots (that is, from decadent empires)..
Strict consistency, no coincidences..

Lalas

Star
Now we have to compensate with posts on the topic of the thread after this off-topic :confused:
I Later, next time, I will prepare, I promise, people
!
...Although I have said it 50 or 100 times, my theory "why this deliberate immigration". And let's see if my unpopular opinion will come true.

Lalas

Star
And here I am again, in another Empire…..
A traitor from everywhere. He saw where the metropolis had moved and immediately left the sinking ship to go to the good.

Now you will see when they activate the haitian and venezuelan muchachos to the end. You will bear the historical guilt of betrayal to your indigenous ancestors. You know the saying "revenge is served orange".
(For redemption, you can offer your cat on the haitian altar.)

George Clinton

Established
A traitor from everywhere. He saw where the metropolis had moved and immediately left the sinking ship to go to the good.

Now you will see when they activate the haitian and venezuelan muchachos to the end. You will bear the historical guilt of betrayal to your indigenous ancestors. You know the saying "revenge is served orange".
(For redemption, you can offer your cat on the haitian altar.)

Actually I’m gonna convert to Haitian vodoun and get a hot ass Haitian wife