The Blessings of God

Zakat

Star
To be protected from seeing atrocities perpetrated before one's very own eyes, to me, is a huge blessing!

Last edited:

Zakat

Star
To be safeguarded from toothache since a long time now!

Likewise, thankful for all the teeth I still have left! :D

Last edited:

Zakat

Star
The winter season that I am experiencing.

The much lesser bitter cold of here than of there.

Warm clothing that is also comfortable to touch and feel.

The ability to wash my own clothing pretty much every day.

Water to wash myself and utensils too.

Zakat

Star
The firm ground that we stand, sit, and walk upon.

Protection from earthquakes and from tsunamis.

I remember finding it extremely exhausting to walk upon the long and vast beach of Noordhoek in South Africa.

chrome_screenshot_Jul 4, 2024 4_18_17 AM GMT+04_00.png

Stayed at Napier Street in a shelter.

Moved to District Six's other branch of same shelter some months after.

1720052795801.png

Stayed in Salt River too, having got there through 1720053028233.png from Durban. Stayed for 50 days in Pietermaritzburg before getting to Durban through Pinetown, where I stayed for a week or something at Lucas's household, a mini Zūlu village. Stayed at my aunt's in Durban for around 2 months if memory serves well, although mine is kinda faulty.

chrome_screenshot_Jul 4, 2024 4_36_45 AM GMT+04_00.png

After Pinetown, Durban can be found, more to its right and very slightly lower down.

chrome_screenshot_Jul 4, 2024 4_45_03 AM GMT+04_00.png

I remember staying at my aunt's in Umhlanga. What is funny is that there is a Chatsworth too in Cape Town, on the west side of South Africa, where I also stayed for nearly a year, before getting jailed for 40 days, then staying on the streets for months before receiving asylum in 1720054153994.png where I stayed for a year or something before returning back to my country via aeroplane. You would have thought that that shelter was built specially for me, five months before my birthday.

Moral of the story

Your birthplace remains your birthplace. Maybe nothing can ever replace your native country where you took birth and where you understand the language that is being spoken, except if He wills, of course! :)

Thanks for reading!!!

P.S.

throat stab wound.png

I never got stabbed and jailed in my country but was both STABBED and JAILED there in South Africa. My stabber was never even questioned and the person who got me jailed never came to court to condemn me further. After 40 days, I was released after promising never to do that mistake again.

1720065349203.png

Last edited:

Zakat

Star
To be blessed with willpower.

To be alive.

Every breath of oxygen and every exhalation of carbon dioxide.

Zakat

Star
To have a roof over one's head.

Safety from harm.

Protection from evil and sound senses of perception.

L3M4

Star
The firm ground that we stand, sit, and walk upon.

Protection from earthquakes and from tsunamis.

I remember finding it extremely exhausting to walk upon the long and vast beach of Noordhoek in South Africa.

View attachment 107147

Stayed at Napier Street in a shelter.

Moved to District Six's other branch of same shelter some months after.

View attachment 107148

Stayed in Salt River too, having got there through View attachment 107149 from Durban. Stayed for 50 days in Pietermaritzburg before getting to Durban through Pinetown, where I stayed for a week or something at Lucas's household, a mini Zūlu village. Stayed at my aunt's in Durban for around 2 months if memory serves well, although mine is kinda faulty.

View attachment 107150

After Pinetown, Durban can be found, more to its right and very slightly lower down.

View attachment 107151

I remember staying at my aunt's in Umhlanga. What is funny is that there is a Chatsworth too in Capetown, on the west side of South Africa, where I also stayed for nearly a year, before getting jailed for 40 days, then staying on the streets for months before receiving asylum in View attachment 107152 where I stayed for a year or something before returning back to my country via aeroplane. You would have thought that shelter was built specially for me, five months before my birthday.

Moral of the story

Your birthplace remains your birthplace. Maybe nothing can ever replace your native country where you took birth and where you understand the language that is being spoken, except if He wills, of course! :)

Thanks for reading!!!

P.S.

View attachment 107153

I never got stabbed and jailed in my country but was both STABBED and JAILED there in South Africa. My stabber was never even questioned and the person who got me jailed never came to court to condemn me further. After 40 days, I was released after promising never to do that mistake again.

View attachment 107165

my dear friend
what mistake did you do in Africa that got you jailed? :eek: :(

Zakat

Star
The "likes" from our readers here and even their apparently negative reactions sometimes, or non-reactions rather?

my dear friend
what mistake did you do in Africa that got you jailed? :eek: :(
Got angry over nothing! :)

1720684040518.png

Zakat

Star
Wow
I never heard of a place on earth where you could get stabbed and jailed for getting angry that’s unfair
Thanks for replying!

Got stabbed for not wanting to work cuz I was sick and then had to go pray and now wanted to eat while in the morning wasn't even feeling like eating cuz I was sick with flu or something. The stabber stayed glued to his mobile phone come midday despite me asking for the keys to the boarding apartment. Shit then hit the fan.

Jailed for getting angry and causing injury to somebody who couldn't accept that what was earned was asked for somehow and despite me regretting my assault, said person still deserted me and went straight to the police station and thereafter still proclaimed love to me. Lol.

Zakat

Star
Regardless,

Today earned maybe a third of what I would have had to save to buy cat litter.

1720711639841.png

Didn't go to work but instead went to the beach and collected sand which works just as well! :)

L3M4

Star
Thanks for replying!

Got stabbed for not wanting to work cuz I was sick and then had to go pray and now wanted to eat while in the morning wasn't even feeling like eating cuz I was sick with flu or something. The stabber stayed glued to his mobile phone come midday despite me asking for the keys to the boarding apartment. Shit then hit the fan.

Jailed for getting angry and causing injury to somebody who couldn't accept that what was earned was asked for somehow and despite me regretting my assault, said person still deserted me and went straight to the police station and thereafter still proclaimed love to me. Lol.
Thank you my dear friend for sharing
nobody should be allowed to stab you for anything, he should be in jail and you deserve a safer place to live, that place is not safe that’s horrible
if he proclaimed love to you after you regretted the assault then the police should not jail you without trial
maybe stay in ur parents village where family can protect you brother
Peace

Zakat

Star
Divine guidance.

Insight.

Sincerity.

The internet.

Artful intelligence detection ability.

Natural predisposition to believe in the Divine Existence.

Constancy in obedience to God.

Earning a permissible income.