The Bill Gates Thread

Him and Buffet just keep shuffling/laundering money through the gates Foundation and its subsidiaries eh?
Yeah, I suspected as much. Someone stated earlier that's what all the celebrities who are worth hundreds of millions do, anyway, when I mentioned The Giving Pledge, but has since deleted the post. I can't see why they'd be any different.

Last edited:

Behumble

Established
interesting I wonder how many more countries
can figure it out that We did not See the diseases
We have now until the medicines were ruled by tptb

every Country that allowed bg to spread his "s eniccav""
to them have Seen spikes in all sorta diseases and death

https://rumble.com/v1fui2b-no-autism-in-vietnam-before-bill-gates.html
I think autism is a vaccine induced illness. Pretty much any vaccine will have a negative affect on the immune system and with doctors and autism experts not fully understanding or its connection with vaccines, they mislead/misdirect people into thinking it's to do with something else. So parents/carers can never get to the bottom of it.

I think autism is a vaccine induced illness. Pretty much any vaccine will have a negative affect on the immune system and with doctors and autism experts not fully understanding or its connection with vaccines, they mislead/misdirect people into thinking it's to do with something else. So parents/carers can never get to the bottom of it.
This is very true and can vouch for it. There's been such a rise in mental disorders since they came out with even more vaccines when we are born. Also, I heard back in school parents could say no to the school giving kids vaccines. Not anymore. And people wonder why so many are suffering from mental illnesses.

e-Enoch

Superstar

Behumble

Established
You
Vaccines...and Autism

You are just a catalogue of knowledge aren't you? :)

Since this plandemic, I have come to my own personal realisation that any types/forms of vaccines aren't needed by the body at all.

Behumble

Established
This is very true and can vouch for it. There's been such a rise in mental disorders since they came out with even more vaccines when we are born. Also, I heard back in school parents could say no to the school giving kids vaccines. Not anymore. And people wonder why so many are suffering from mental illnesses.
When I was a child I had to get the TB vaccine in order to leave a country and enter another. I believe it's the cause of my ADHD but perhaps I was already a crazy child given the stories from my parents lol

This is just another way to eat up society and slowly chip at our mental health and break relationships.

When I was a child I had to get the TB vaccine in order to leave a country and enter another. I believe it's the cause of my ADHD but perhaps I was already a crazy child given the stories from my parents lol

This is just another way to eat up society and slowly chip at our mental health and break relationships.
Oh that sounds awful! It's possible you got it from that. These vaccines are one of the worst things they can give us. Lol isn't it true that our parents always think we were crazy :p
Exactly. It is unfortunately very hard to deal with someone suffering from this, and people often lose patience, nowadays, so when you say break relationships, that makes alot of sense.

Lucy

Star
I without a doubt believe all vaccines are poisonous.
I was 20 when my first child was born. I would never think of not vaccinating my children. Thought is was a good thing.
Fast forward 19 years when my last child was born when I was 39. Started researching because 2 friend's of mine children had severe side effects from a vaccine.
And autism was becoming a common thing.

I would say vaccine research is what woke me up to the evils of our health system, and government.

I know a few parents with autistic children that know without a doubt their children were different after their shots.
In my small neighborhood my son's friend's have celiac disease, type 1 childhood diabetes, severe allergies, severe asthma, ADHD.
It's quite disturbing the difference in my older girls friends all being healthy compared to my 17 year old son's friend's.
Back in the 80's children would have around 26 immunizations by the age of 18. Now it's over 80.

From my research my son never had a vaccine till age 3. We still felt pushed so much so he ended up getting some and I regret them all now with the more research I have been doing.
My son never had the MMR, flu, chickenpox, Meningitis, Rotavirus, or many others.

I just feel heartbroken how many children who have been injured through the years and it seems like most parents only wake up when their own child is injured.
I am eternally grateful that other parents shared their stories with me to help me understand how poisonous they are.

redqueen

Superstar
I think a lot of Us got duped into getting
Our Children detaniccav specially here
in Canada We have the mandated sexav
that if Your Children don't have them and
isn't up to date they cannot tend school

think the last few yrs have woken a lot of
parents up though and We're all becoming
against any sexav for Our Children as We
See now that the problems most Children
experience today

such as the ones mentioned above and
eczema,ADHD and many more think alot
more parents are going to wanna do research
on any of these required sexav now before hand

Last edited:

Lucy

Star
in Canada We have the madated sexav

experience today

Yes, redqueen, I was fortunate because we sent my son to a small Christian School from preschool to 3rd grade. Nothing was ever said. When we switched to Public schools in 4th grade we just signed a religious exemption and never had any problem with the school.

The only time we had a problem was with certain doctors and a certain nurse practitioner. They tried bullying me into getting him certain vaccines but with the more research I did I knew getting the vaccines was only going to hurt my son so I was able to stand up to them.

Behumble

Established
Oh that sounds awful! It's possible you got it from that. These vaccines are one of the worst things they can give us. Lol isn't it true that our parents always think we were crazy :p
Exactly. It is unfortunately very hard to deal with someone suffering from this, and people often lose patience, nowadays, so when you say break relationships, that makes alot of sense.
My whole family had to get it, it was only in the last few years that had me thinking, why am I like my father whom I believed suffered from ADHD and that I must have inherited it from him. But the more I thought about it it must have been from the vaccine we were forced to take.

I worked with a child who was on the spectrum for a month and it was the most mentally and physically draining experience! So I can imagine how hard it must be for close members of the family who have to deal with this at home. But they're not all there hence the broken relationship/bond. It's very hard to communicate with them on a deep level.

Behumble

Established
in Canada We have the madated sexav

experience today

Medical staff make you feel like you are doing something wrong if you don't get it for yourself or your child and for some reason they put the pressure on either by command or ignorance. If it's not flu shots for the health of the baby during pregnancy, it's the K shot once the baby is born, and then they're subjected to God knows how many injections by their first birthday. It's all so wrong.

When I refused the vaccines one midwife told me that I was safe because of those who were vaccinated against it. I felt my intelligence was being insulted but I was more confused how she got a job working in the medical field with this kind of logic lol

My whole family had to get it, it was only in the last few years that had me thinking, why am I like my father whom I believed suffered from ADHD and that I must have inherited it from him. But the more I thought about it it must have been from the vaccine we were forced to take.

I worked with a child who was on the spectrum for a month and it was the most mentally and physically draining experience! So I can imagine how hard it must be for close members of the family who have to deal with this at home. But they're not all there hence the broken relationship/bond. It's very hard to communicate with them on a deep level.
Yeah, that definitely isn't right. It's something that becomes so irreversible. It's like open our mind to the truth and know what really causes this.

That is so sad. Some people even say they might give away their children because of it, they just don't know what to do. I fear this was definitely part of their evil plan to split families up.

e-Enoch

Superstar
Yeah, that definitely isn't right. It's something that becomes so irreversible. It's like open our mind to the truth and know what really causes this.

That is so sad. Some people even say they might give away their children because of it, they just don't know what to do. I fear this was definitely part of their evil plan to split families up.
It's been part of "their plan" to "abolish the family unit..."