Teenage girl killed her parents after listening to Lil Uzi Vert.

yannick

Veteran
Music is the devil's instrument. Ever wondered how a miracle such as the love emotion can exist? No? Maybe music has blinded you then if you automatically think of your crush firstly. I let my cat play with my hand and she often hurts me but I repress, thank God, any kind of resentment that comes and instead laugh all the more the more she holds my skin under her claw all because I love her and cannot even think of hurting her. How can any emotion just start existing?

The parenting needs to be in question for the growth of the child's mentality. The artists that spread murderous intentions should be in question too. Such respectable words like 'Artist', 'Composer', 'Musician' has lost its essence. Would you want a supposed role-model spread murderous messages/intentions into their works/speech? Under the rocketing evolution of technology and cancerous social media, no wonder these kinds of practices began to flood the news, especially the target audience who are the younger generations. We're getting closer to the reality of Black Mirror. Buckle up.
You should never consider the artist a role model... And I don't think most artists would want to be seen as one.

midnightkid

Rookie
You should never consider the artist a role model... And I don't think most artists would want to be seen as one.
I was just talking in general that such respectable passion has lost its essence. The artists (also applies to any job that basks you in the spotlight) may not want to be seen as one, but to younger eyes, they are their role models (actually not just role models, younger generations see them as their inspirations too). In the end, it's practically their choice on who to follow and not follow. That's why I mentioned how vast technology has been affecting younger generations.