Symbolic Album Covers

EatZeBug

Established
1683553863471.png
Ok! So there's this band from the 70s/80s called Talking Heads and this is probably their most famous album (REMAIN IN LIGHT) with the album cover being designed by Tibor Kalman (I'll have to investigate him further too), there is an upside down letter 'A' which apparently means 'The logical symbol ∀ - "for all". According to Wikipedia "According to the principle of acrophony, the letter A originated from the Proto-Sinatic alphabet as a symbol representing the head of an ox or cow (aleph), its orientation and original meaning having been lost over time. The turned A symbol restores the letter to a more easily recognizable logographic representation of an ox's head.[5]

What is 'For all'?
Don't you think the 'ox' A looks like a baphomet? Is it a reference to moloch? Am I overthinking things?
I think the inversion is very intentional though...
You know how the elites and satanists are obsessed with inversion and 'masks'...
Remain in Light? What 'Light' are they referring to? The angel of light- Lucifer? Illuminati light? Because they are definitely not in God's light.

I have a whole thread on them ready on a Word Doc for whenever admin decides to give me thread posting rights.
This is a band I am very fascinated by, especially their lead singer David Byrne...
I'm surprised nobody here has mentioned it before.
He made some creepy predictive programming in 1979. Someone pointed out some predictive programming of things like 9-11 in his movie from 1986. He has all these elite connnections. He went to that Met Gala thing recently. He is Scottish but in an even weirder cult than Freemasons (Or maybe it is a front for the freemasons. I have done my research and it's like his whole life is dedicated to weirdness...
I can't wait to do a whole thread about Talking Heads when I can.
They have some Interesting lyrics too which straddle the line between plain weird and potentially having some deep elite gnostic meaning...
I want to dig into it more and maybe someone smart can help me hahaha
Their 'Little Creatures' album cover is pretty weird too with some... slightly unsettling inscriptions.
1683556262839.png

Byrne wasn't the only weird one I guess although it was mainly him. When they were disbanded in 1991, the split was so sudden and acrimonious because he announced to press that they were splitting without telling other members and the bassist Tina Weymouth and drummer Chris Frantz and Keyboardist Jerry Harrison tried to continue but then David Byrne sued them so they rebooted the band as 'The Heads', collabed with a bunch of other singers and had a voodoo doll picture for the first single ( called 'Damage I’ve Done' ) in their album which is suspected to be an allusion to sacrificing the astranged lead singer...It wasn't a very successful album in spite of all the celebrity collaborations including Debbie Harrie and obviously they never sacrificed him and maybe they tried but he was way too powerful? Idk... Very very strange band though.
1683556203285.png

Last edited:

Stucky

Star
View attachment 86567
Ok! So there's this band from the 70s/80s called Talking Heads and this is probably their most famous album (REMAIN IN LIGHT) with the album cover being designed by Tibor Kalman (I'll have to investigate him further too), there is an upside down letter 'A' which apparently means 'The logical symbol ∀ - "for all". According to Wikipedia "According to the principle of acrophony, the letter A originated from the Proto-Sinatic alphabet as a symbol representing the head of an ox or cow (aleph), its orientation and original meaning having been lost over time. The turned A symbol restores the letter to a more easily recognizable logographic representation of an ox's head.[5]

What is 'For all'?
Don't you think the 'ox' A looks like a baphomet? Is it a reference to moloch? Am I overthinking things?
You know how the elites and satanists are obsessed with inversion and 'masks'...
Remain in Light? What 'Light' are they referring to? The angel of light- Lucifer? Illuminati light? Because they are definitely not in God's light.

I have a whole thread on them ready for whenever admin gives me thread posting rights.
This is a band I am very fascinated by, especially their lead singer David Byrne...
He made some creepy predictive programming in 1979. Someone pointed out some predictive programming of things like 9-11 in his movie from 1986. He has all these elite connnections. He went to that Met Gala thing recently. He is Scottish but in an even weirder cult than Freemasons (Or maybe it is a front for the freemasons. I have done my research and it's like his whole life is dedicated to weirdness...
They have some Interesting lyrics too which straddle the line between plain weird and potentially having some deep elite gnostic meaning...
Their 'Little Creatures' album cover is pretty weird too with some... slightly unsettling inscriptions.
View attachment 86569

Byrenn wasn't the only weird one I guess although it was mainly him. When they disbanded in 1991, the split from the lead singer was so sudden and acrimonious ( He announced to press that they were splitting without telling anyone) that the bassist Tina Weymouth and drummer Chris Frantz and Keyboardist Jerry Harrison tried to reboot the band as 'The Heads', collabed with a bunch of other singers and had a voodoo doll picture in their album which is suspected to be an allusion to sacrificing the astranged lead singer...Obviously they never sacrificed him but that's an all round Very very strange band.
View attachment 86568
Interesting guy is David Byrne. He is in the autism spectrum and both extremely smart and weird.

As to the Remain in Light album, it was all Vudu ,the great curve being a prime example (if you listen to that track loud while wearing earphones it makes it feel claustrophobic) and the song 'Listening Wind' allegedly predicts suicide bombings.

The other album mentioned, Little Creatures, in the video for the song And She Was he predicts, with 100% accuracy, that an Oscar would be coming his way which it duly did in 1987 or 88.

Have you ever listened to My Life In The Bush Of Ghosts? Well worth researching if you want a better understanding of the brain behind TH.

Btw there was a rumour that Byrne sacrificed a child in Brazil during some sort of Vudu ceremony...I believe that Tina Weymouth allegedly was quoted as saying as much.

BananaLaser

Veteran
View attachment 86567

What is 'For all'?

I have a whole thread on them ready on a Word Doc for whenever admin decides to give me thread posting rights.
View attachment 86569

Byrne wasn't the only weird one I guess although it was mainly him. When they were disbanded in 1991, the split was so sudden and acrimonious because he announced to press that they were splitting without telling other members and the bassist Tina Weymouth and drummer Chris Frantz and Keyboardist Jerry Harrison tried to continue but then David Byrne sued them so they rebooted the band as 'The Heads', collabed with a bunch of other singers and had a voodoo doll picture for the first single ( called 'Damage I’ve Done' ) in their album which is suspected to be an allusion to sacrificing the astranged lead singer...It wasn't a very successful album in spite of all the celebrity collaborations including Debbie Harrie and obviously they never sacrificed him and maybe they tried but he was way too powerful? Idk... Very very strange band though.
View attachment 86568
I agree that the upside down "A's" most likely represent the head of Baphomet, because the shape of an upside down "A" does partly resemble the shape of an inverted pentagram, which symbolizes Baphomet's head. It's also strange that the letter "A" is the only letter that is upside down. I don't think this can be a coincidence. On another note don't worry about overthinking, that's what VC Forums is all about lol.

Last edited:

EatZeBug

Established
Interesting guy is David Byrne. He is in the autism spectrum and both extremely smart and weird.

As to the Remain in Light album, it was all Vudu ,the great curve being a prime example (if you listen to that track loud while wearing earphones it makes it feel claustrophobic) and the song 'Listening Wind' allegedly predicts suicide bombings.

The other album mentioned, Little Creatures, in the video for the song And She Was he predicts, with 100% accuracy, that an Oscar would be coming his way which it duly did in 1987 or 88.

Have you ever listened to My Life In The Bush Of Ghosts? Well worth researching if you want a better understanding of the brain behind TH.

Btw there was a rumour that Byrne sacrificed a child in Brazil during some sort of Vudu ceremony...I believe that Tina Weymouth allegedly was quoted as saying as much.

Ah, see I thought the Remain in Light album song 'The Great Curve' was about the Gnostic godess Sophia. I always skip Listening Wind, I suppose you could say it gives me the 'claustrophobic feeling' you get from The Great Curve. But the lyrics of 'Listening Wind' do present the very spirit of the neo-Marxist dialectical materialism we see weaponised today so widely with 'minority groups' violently unleashing their resentment on who they are conditioned to see as 'part of or adjacent to Oppressor class' so that the murder of innocent civilians is justified if they are considered an 'oppressor class'

Wow I did not know that about 'And She Was', can you post more details about that one? I want to make a Talking Heads thread because this band has some interesting stuff to uncover and Byrne has a... weird Nostradamus streak or clearly some kind of insider knowledge. He even made a song called 'In the Future'.

Yeah I haven't really delved into 'My Life in the Bush of Ghosts' yet but I heard in their song 'Jezebel Spirit', they literally sampled an exorcism.

Yes, that is correct, he is autistic and Tina Weymouth said she heard a rumour at a party that he sacrificed a child in Brazil with voodoo and said it was connected to his autism. As an autistic person myself uhhhhh Idk about that comment although I do catch myself wondering sometimes
"How much is drugs... How much is autism... How much is MK Ultra?" I heard he didn't use drugs as much as some of the others but not sure. (Apparently though Chris wrote in his 'Remain in Love' memoir about himself having a drug problem to the extent Tina was going to dump him)
I do definitely relate to elements of his autism, I can relate to some of his lyrics and sometimes the way that he thinks and perhaps I have a twinge of a soft spot/ admiration (to an extent) for him because of that admittedly, but I also keep in mind that entertainment is full of sacrifice and these people are doing business and aren't our friends... .So nothing should be too surprising.
I mean even if you look at the lyrics of their song 'Swamp' it seems to be about a rich elite committing a sacrifice... Did he become what he was against or was he that very thing all along... Is he from a certain bloodline, or was he predicting himself in the future? I have so many questions. I couldn't even find the surname Byrne when I searched through the Freemason site... I know Scottish Rite is the highest ranking/ most powerful Freemasonry branch (Even though it's technically from France originally) and he is Scottish.
It's all so hard to say... But anyway, here is a screenshot from the article I found containing the rumour about voodoo in Brazil.
1683634087282.png
Once again, it's hard to say with this accusation because apparently that was also around the time Tina Weymouth called up friends at a strange hour and told them David has a 'Micropenis' ??? Lots of bad blood between Talking Heads except for Jerry who is super chill, so I'm not sure...
He is definitely a weird guy and I says so as a fellow autist... The more I research him, the weirder he gets and I can't say that about a whole lot of people because usually people get predictable fast.

You seem to know a fair bit about Talking Heads/David Byrne!
I've only been into them since recently but find them fascinating. Shall we create a thread for them? I think I still am unauthorized to create a thread because I don't have enough points (I think I read you need a minimum of 14 or something arbitrary like that) and it looks like I won't be getting my old account back anytime soon... I have a bunch of things I want to share and discuss, I don't want to derail this thread too much from its intended purpose and I feel like your extensive knowledge would be exceedingly helpful!

Last edited:

BananaLaser

Veteran
Ah, see I thought the Remain in Light album song 'The Great Curve' was about the Gnostic godess Sophia. I always skip Listening Wind, I suppose you could say it gives me the 'claustrophobic feeling' you get from The Great Curve. But the lyrics of 'Listening Wind' do present the very spirit of the neo-Marxist dialectical materialism we see weaponised today so widely with 'minority groups' violently unleashing their resentment on who they are conditioned to see as 'part of or adjacent to Oppressor class' so that the murder of innocent civilians is justified if they are considered an 'oppressor class'

Wow I did not know that about 'And She Was', can you post more details about that one? I want to make a Talking Heads thread because this band has some interesting stuff to uncover and Byrne has a... weird Nostradamus streak or clearly some kind of insider knowledge. He even made a song called 'In the Future'.

Yeah I haven't really delved into 'My Life in the Bush of Ghosts' yet but I heard in their song 'Jezebel Spirit', they literally sampled an exorcism.

Yes, that is correct, he is autistic and Tina Weymouth said she heard a rumour at a party that he sacrificed a child in Brazil with voodoo and said it was connected to his autism. As an autistic person myself uhhhhh Idk about that comment although I do catch myself wondering sometimes
"How much is drugs... How much is autism... How much is MK Ultra?" I heard he didn't use drugs as much as some of the others but not sure. (Apparently though Chris wrote in his 'Remain in Love' memoir about himself having a drug problem to the extent Tina was going to dump him)
I do definitely relate to elements of his autism, I can relate to some of his lyrics and sometimes the way that he thinks and perhaps I have a twinge of a soft spot/ admiration (to an extent) for him because of that admittedly, but I also keep in mind that entertainment is full of sacrifice and these people are doing business and aren't our friends... .So nothing should be too surprising.
I mean even if you look at the lyrics of their song 'Swamp' it seems to be about a rich elite committing a sacrifice... Did he become what he was against or was he that very thing all along... Is he from a certain bloodline, or was he predicting himself in the future? I have so many questions. I couldn't even find the surname Byrne when I searched through the Freemason site... I know Scottish Rite is the highest ranking/ most powerful Freemasonry branch (Even though it's technically from France originally) and he is Scottish.
It's all so hard to say... But anyway, here is a screenshot from the article I found containing the rumour about voodoo in Brazil.
View attachment 86589
Once again, it's hard to say with this accusation because apparently that was also around the time Tina Weymouth called up friends at a strange hour and told them David has a 'Micropenis' ??? Lots of bad blood between Talking Heads except for Jerry who is super chill, so I'm not sure...
He is definitely a weird guy and I says so as a fellow autist... The more I research him, the weirder he gets and I can't say that about a whole lot of people because usually people get predictable fast.

You seem to know a fair bit about Talking Heads/David Byrne!
I've only been into them since recently but find them fascinating. Shall we create a thread for them? I think I still am unauthorized to create a thread because I don't have enough points (I think I read you need a minimum of 14 or something arbitrary like that) and it looks like I won't be getting my old account back anytime soon... I have a bunch of things I want to share and discuss, I don't want to derail this thread too much from its intended purpose and I feel like your extensive knowledge would be exceedingly helpful!
I would love a thread on the Talking Heads! I'm sure there is an immense amount of information we can find on them.

I saw Talking Heads in 1977 or 1978 at a small bar when they were touring to promote their first album. My friend knew of Byrne because they both went to Rhode Island School of Design. Am pretty sure they were all rich kids. Psycho Killer is on Rock Band along with about six other of their songs. I never really liked them that much and was surprised they got so popular considering Byrne's weird vocal style. They played at CBGB in their early days and somehow were lumped in with punk rock which they were not. I still have their first album Talking Heads 77.

BananaLaser

Veteran
Jpop singer Koda Kumi album cover :

View attachment 86610
What I'm taking away from this cover art, is that the lady looking down is the alter persona of the lady facing upward. I believe the mouth covering that the lady looking down is wearing, represents the vow of silence. I think the blindfold that the lady facing upward is wearing, represents not seeing reality, due to MK ultra.

minnie82

Superstar
What I'm taking away from this cover art, is that the lady looking down is the alter persona of the lady facing upward. I believe the mouth covering that the lady looking down is wearing, represents the vow of silence. I think the blindfold that the lady facing upward is wearing, represents not seeing reality, due to MK ultra.
Even the title Feel my mind ,give me mind control vibe

AdjeYen

Established
This album is titled "Obsolescence" by a band called "Abysmal Dawn". At first I couldn't really tell what the symbolism was on this album cover, but after further studying it, it appears to be of a portal that goes into hell. This album being titled "obsolescence" which means the process of becoming outdated, could be symbolic of how our time on earth is temporary (something to eventually become outdated), and if we don't live our lives properly we'll get sent to hell.
View attachment 85624
@Lizard King is this one of the albums that you had in mind, when you mentioned "the last few albums by Abysmal Dawn" being symbolic?
You could write a few good pages about the symbolism that is used on this front cover. Lol. Good share. Notice how the people are moving towards the "all-seeing eye," how they're lining up to get inside and the demons below are kind of, well, probably drinking their fluid, looks like blood to me.

BananaLaser

Veteran
You could write a few good pages about the symbolism that is used on this front cover. Lol. Good share. Notice how the people are moving towards the "all-seeing eye," how they're lining up to get inside and the demons below are kind of, well, probably drinking their fluid, looks like blood to me.
Thank you. About the people moving towards the "all-seeing eye" do you think that could symbolize how the illuminati is trying to take away as many souls as possible?