Suicide rate amongst kids aged 10-14 tripled in last decade.

MoDc

Established
Suicide has nothing to do with “Godlessness” seeing as there is no such thing as God. Rather it’s the fact that our worth is tied to how much we have and how “successful” we are, the pressure to live up to expectations set forth by Madison Avenue and that many of us find ourselves barely scraping by in soul crushing jobs that we hate. In addition the US has such a rotten healthcare system that millions are left without the chance to ever receive help.

Lisa

Superstar
Suicide has nothing to do with “Godlessness” seeing as there is no such thing as God. Rather it’s the fact that our worth is tied to how much we have and how “successful” we are, the pressure to live up to expectations set forth by Madison Avenue and that many of us find ourselves barely scraping by in soul crushing jobs that we hate. In addition the US has such a rotten healthcare system that millions are left without the chance to ever receive help.
How do you know there is no such thing as God?

Don’t ya think if millions are really left without health care that there would be protests of those millions of people?

MoDc

Established
How do you know there is no such thing as God?

Don’t ya think if millions are really left without health care that there would be protests of those millions of people?
Logic and reason. Empirical evidence strongly opposes theism.

There are and have been protests for healthcare or against the system.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/sep/23/republican-healthcare-bill-protests

not to mention that the good old man has millions of people behind him fighting for it.

Lisa

Superstar
Logic and reason. Empirical evidence strongly opposes theism.

There are and have been protests for healthcare or against the system.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/sep/23/republican-healthcare-bill-protests

not to mention that the good old man has millions of people behind him fighting for it.
What evidence? We live in a world totally designed for us..how is that not compelling enough for a creator. We are created to need one another..God created man and woman and we are able to procreate together..like someone thought that up. How do you think that happened?

Hundreds prepare to gather in Washington
That’s hardly millions..

MoDc

Established
What evidence? We live in a world totally designed for us..how is that not compelling enough for a creator. We are created to need one another..God created man and woman and we are able to procreate together..like someone thought that up. How do you think that happened?

That’s hardly millions..
It’s called evolution. The fact is there is zero evidence for any of the Bible myths and it makes no sense to anyone capable of using their minds. There are no talking animals, people don’t ascend into the cosmos, people don’t come back from the dead, the world wasn’t flooded, etc ad infinitum.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vox.com/platform/amp/policy-and-politics/2019/9/10/20858938/health-insurance-census-bureau-data-trump

25 million plus uninsured and that doesn’t even begin to cover underinsured persons as most plans do not cover mental health.

Lisa

Superstar
It’s called evolution. The fact is there is zero evidence for any of the Bible myths and it makes no sense to anyone capable of using their minds. There are no talking animals, people don’t ascend into the cosmos, people don’t come back from the dead, the world wasn’t flooded, etc ad infinitum.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vox.com/platform/amp/policy-and-politics/2019/9/10/20858938/health-insurance-census-bureau-data-trump

25 million plus uninsured and that doesn’t even begin to cover underinsured persons as most plans do not cover mental health.
No I meant that there were only hundreds protesting in the link you gave.

The fact is it’s called the theory of evolution...it’s not the fact of evolution...ya know. Takes as much faith to believe in that.

God is the one who can make an animal talk...it was only God who ascended, God can come back from the dead and He can bring people back from the dead, He can flood the world...He is God, He can do anything like create the heavens and the earth and put people on the earth...the perfect environment. Do you really think a random Big Bang could have made the perfect environment with beautiful scenery and created people out of absolutely nothing? Takes a lot of faith to believe that.

MoDc

Established
No I meant that there were only hundreds protesting in the link you gave.

The fact is it’s called the theory of evolution...it’s not the fact of evolution...ya know. Takes as much faith to believe in that.

God is the one who can make an animal talk...it was only God who ascended, God can come back from the dead and He can bring people back from the dead, He can flood the world...He is God, He can do anything like create the heavens and the earth and put people on the earth...the perfect environment. Do you really think a random Big Bang could have made the perfect environment with beautiful scenery and created people out of absolutely nothing? Takes a lot of faith to believe that.
there are millions of people uninsured that’s what I stated.

you changed the goal posts to “if there was that many people uninsured people would be protesting”

to which I showed people protesting

then you moved the goalposts to “that’s not millions of people protesting”

People have to eat. Hard for the uninsured to protest, doesn’t make them any less insured and it doesn’t change the accurate statistics on the uninsured

The second part of your post just shows your scientific illiteracy. Nothing in biology makes sense except in the light of evolution.

https://img.signaly.cz/upload/1/0/9a462eb6be1ed7828f57a184cde3c0/Dobzhansky.pdf

Lisa

Superstar
there are millions of people uninsured that’s what I stated.

you changed the goal posts to “if there was that many people uninsured people would be protesting”

to which I showed people protesting

then you moved the goalposts to “that’s not millions of people protesting”

People have to eat. Hard for the uninsured to protest, doesn’t make them any less insured and it doesn’t change the accurate statistics on the uninsured

The second part of your post just shows your scientific illiteracy. Nothing in biology makes sense except in the light of evolution.

https://img.signaly.cz/upload/1/0/9a462eb6be1ed7828f57a184cde3c0/Dobzhansky.pdf
Ya, millions uninsured and only hundreds protesting..something seems a little off here.

You’re the one that said there were millions uninsured not me and then you were the one that tried to prove it but sharing a link to 100’s protesting. I just pointed out the discrepancy.

People do have to eat and most employers offer insurance to their employees. So who are the ones that are uninsured really?

Can evolution make human beings? Our bodies are so advanced that no dr can diagnose everything wrong with you...they can make guesses as to what is wrong with you but sometimes they don’t know for sure. They can send you to an expert in whatever field like say a podiatrist or ear, throat or nose dr to try to get a better diagnosis but not even those people always get it right. That’s pretty amazing right there! Those people study that one body part or portion and they still don’t always know what is wrong with you. How complex we are and we are supposed to be this complex by evolution? Really?

If it were the truth it still wouldn’t be the theory of evolution. It’s an alternative to the truth which is God created earth and He created everything on the earth for man. I just think of all the beautiful spots on earth...why/how would scenic places just happen? It makes more sense that God created those places for our enjoyment like he created plants and animals for food. Or our lungs to breathe and our hearts to beat and our brains to think. Makes a lot more sense and it’s a lot more personal to have a God to think of all those things for us. It’s really quite amazing and astonishing really that God cares so much for us.

Awoken2

Superstar
@Lisa It's annoying enough having to actually log in just to keep your posts hidden but hold on a minute.... "God gave us a brain to think?"..... can you not see the irony when this line gets delivered by THE most indoctrinated poster on this forum, which is you, by a long way. You clearly demonstrate that somebody who has been indoctrinated as heavily as you is totally unable to generate their own individual thought processes. You have to relate everything to your bible.

You can't even stick the very basics of forum rules because if God did give you a brain, to think, you would think " why am I in hundreds of different threads talking about God when the thread title has nothing to do with God whatsoever?"

It's quite apparent that you are showing all the characteristics of an internet troll. Your vile attitude towards Muslims alone should be enough to show people that your branch of christianity is repugnant and is part of the problem not the solution.

Each time you try and derail a thread from now I'm reporting you, I'd recommend any other posters who are tired of seeing this same tactic employed daily do the same.

Glad 2 know

Veteran
I am so sorry you feel and believe that. It's not easy to see the goodness of God when we're constantly surrounded by badness, darkness and negativity. Satan himself has been very successful at obscuring all things God. It's VERY VERY Hard sometimes I know, but we can't let satan and the evil ones bury us in ignorance, despair and hopelessness. That's EXACTLY how he wants all of us to live, sad depressed and in despair. What you see around us is the very result of people not wanting to listen to God's words, to live in total obscurity and ignorance of not wanting to love anything or anyone. The devil wants us to live a certain way, ignorant and blind but there's something way better than that. Coming to know God and his promises to get rid of this mundane and horrible system established by satan and selfish human beings. Something way better is coming, don't deprive yourself of that possibility. Don't let the devil keep you in obscurity with his false thoughts and ideas. After all he is satan, the resister, the liar and the opposing one of all things God.
But sticking to this thread, if people loved their children and did more for them just God wants people to do, we wouldn't be having this very sad discussion. It pains me to even think someone is being bullied right now because they weren't taught to respect and love their neighbor.

Lisa

Superstar
@Lisa It's annoying enough having to actually log in just to keep your posts hidden but hold on a minute.... "God gave us a brain to think?"..... can you not see the irony when this line gets delivered by THE most indoctrinated poster on this forum, which is you, by a long way. You clearly demonstrate that somebody who has been indoctrinated as heavily as you is totally unable to generate their own individual thought processes. You have to relate everything to your bible.

You can't even stick the very basics of forum rules because if God did give you a brain, to think, you would think " why am I in hundreds of different threads talking about God when the thread title has nothing to do with God whatsoever?"

It's quite apparent that you are showing all the characteristics of an internet troll. Your vile attitude towards Muslims alone should be enough to show people that your branch of christianity is repugnant and is part of the problem not the solution.

Each time you try and derail a thread from now I'm reporting you, I'd recommend any other posters who are tired of seeing this same tactic employed daily do the same.
I’m not the only one who talks about God in the other “threads”. I happen to see that things that happen in the world have everything to do with God..it’s called having a Christian worldview.

I’m not a troll...just a Christian.

justjess

Superstar

That’s hardly millions..
Because the people without healthcare have hourly jobs and no paid time off. When are they supposed to organize a massive centrally located protest? Missing a single day of work often means you can’t pay rent.

justjess

Superstar
Social media. That’s really the whole answer to the question here... it isn’t godlessness or parents not caring for their children.

Lisa

Superstar
Because the people without healthcare have hourly jobs and no paid time off. When are they supposed to organize a massive centrally located protest? Missing a single day of work often means you can’t pay rent.
I was told that there are millions uninsured and then was given a link to 100’s protesting...it seemed a big discrepancy to me...enough to doubt that millions are uninsured. Especially since you’d want a bigger crowd to hopefully send a message that health insurance is needed...but I think most people have insurance which is why there were only 100’s protesting.

Glad 2 know

Veteran
Social media. That’s really the whole answer to the question here... it isn’t godlessness or parents not caring for their children.
Certainly social media has been a great contributor to the decline of the mental and moral health of humanity.
I will explain why godlessness is the cause of all pains and grief. If children were taught to love, respect and fear God, obey their parents, love their neighbor and be taught Biblical wisdom, I can guarantee that they would just have love and respect overall and their lives would be happier. If they were loved first too and we continued to be love the rest of their lives. There are some very wicked parents that have children for all the wrong reasons and don't genuinely love their children nor do they care to give them any kind of spiritual or moral instruction.
Man that has never come to know love and doesn't know how to love, are lawless without a conscience and without fear.

It is parents that don't care for their children, or parents that do care but are too tired, busy or distracted to give them the guidance they need. Children don't only need food, shelter or clothing. They also need spiritual education, wisdom, emotional up-building, psychological well-being, and lots of education to help them navigate through life more easily. A child could be well fed and well clothed but what about their minds and hearts? Are they being guided and fed adequately to make them strong enough to deal with the cold world?

Lisa

Superstar
Certainly social media has been a great contributor to the decline of the mental and moral health of humanity.
I will explain why godlessness is the cause of all pains and grief. If children were taught to love, respect and fear God, obey their parents, love their neighbor and be taught Biblical wisdom, I can guarantee that they would just have love and respect overall and their lives would be happier. If they were loved first too and we continued to be love the rest of their lives. There are some very wicked parents that have children for all the wrong reasons and don't genuinely love their children nor do they care to give them any kind of spiritual or moral instruction.
Man that has never come to know love and doesn't know how to love, are lawless without a conscience and without fear.

It is parents that don't care for their children, or parents that do care but are too tired, busy or distracted to give them the guidance they need. Children don't only need food, shelter or clothing. They also need spiritual education, wisdom, emotional up-building, psychological well-being, and lots of education to help them navigate through life more easily. A child could be well fed and well clothed but what about their minds and hearts? Are they being guided and fed adequately to make them strong enough to deal with the cold world?
What’s the right reason to have kids?

What happens when kids have grown up in a Christian household but reject Christ themselves?

Glad 2 know

Veteran
I like how you bring to the table the dire and serious situations plaguing humanity. I'm glad you can see like the few of us the GRAVITY of the situations worldwide. It does no good to be blind to these things, it just goes to say how worse things have gotten and how humanity is desperate for a positive change.

Glad 2 know

Veteran
What’s the right reason to have kids?
This a good question and also a tough one. As the world keeps getting worse and worse and kids are subjected to unspeakable acts, I personally don't see a good reason to have kids, at least not in this wicked world. I wish more people would give it a though rather than satisfy their own emotional needs to have a child. This highly satanic world is not a good place for children. For those that don't already have children, it's a very important thing to think about.
What happens when kids are grown up in a Christian household but reject Christ themselves?
From personal observations through the years, I have come to see that well-meaning parents try their best to bring up children in a Christian household, (it could be any religion really) but the parents themselves are too cold, too chastising, and definitely somewhat or mostly Loveless and that has driven away many children from the religion. Observations from other families and even my own. The children were made to attend service and engage but the parents were too harsh and in the end that was the biggest factor that drove adult children away. They have too many bad memories to deal with ,but they really need to just keep Yahweh and Jesus in focus, more than the harsh treatment they got through the years. They need to overcome that and just think how their parents were only trying their best to bring them closer to God and give them much-needed guidance. Even in their imperfect ways they still put in the work to give their children a chance to have a relationship with God and at Everlasting Life.

justjess

Superstar
I was told that there are millions uninsured and then was given a link to 100’s protesting...it seemed a big discrepancy to me...enough to doubt that millions are uninsured. Especially since you’d want a bigger crowd to hopefully send a message that health insurance is needed...but I think most people have insurance which is why there were only 100’s protesting.
There are official stats from conservative, liberal and neutral sources supporting the “millions uninsured” fact. Google it. Or better yet stop trolling.