"Soy Boys", "Toxic Masculinity" - what does it even mean to be a "Real Man"?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
But p***philia isn't a sexuality so there's no way that people will accept it by using that argument. Pedophiles try to make the argument but people see that it's complete bs. It would be illogical to pretend that p***philia is just another sexual orientation when they literally r*pe children. r*pe and abuse can't be considered a sexuality. There's no way for the acceptance of lgbt people to ever lead to the allowance of p***philia... no matter how hard the pedophiles try.
You are correct that the "logic" behind the arguments is faulty, however that does not seem to stop other faulty agendas from being pushed, and even accepted publicly, with faulty logic elsewhere in society........

mecca

Superstar
You are correct that the "logic" behind the arguments is faulty, however that does not seem to stop other faulty agendas from being pushed, and even accepted publicly, with faulty logic elsewhere in society........
Yeah people can fall for faulty logic... but in the case of p***philia, I highly doubt that the majority of people will ever be willing to consider child r*pe an acceptable act. It’s just so obviously objectively wrong and harmful that no one will fall for any argument in defense of it unless they are a p***phile themselves.

Valerian

Rookie
Yeah people can fall for faulty logic... but in the case of p***philia, I highly doubt that the majority of people will ever be willing to consider child r*pe an acceptable act. It’s just so obviously objectively wrong and harmful that no one will fall for any argument in defense of it unless they are a p***phile themselves.
Never said child r*pe would be legal, but imagine a society where a 22 year old can be with a 13 year old and the parents & child are okay with that.

Society can say " its my body, its my family, the government needs to stay out of it"

See how easy that sounds?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Look at everything else people have accepted. Imo Disney/Nickelodeon/Nick Teen/The Cartoon Network/ABC Family/Bratz and etc. have been pushing it for years, their advocacy for this type of garbage is now barely contained or hidden. So you see, they already have successfully inculcated this agenda within the societal and family structures here. There is no way around that fact. Its just not a fully open agenda yet, but its almost there. The whole Trump-regime child snatching scheme is the legal implementation of policy designed to enforce the very agenda we are discussing, and yet look how many people here, on a supposedly "woke" conspiracy website, cosigned it.

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Never said child r*pe would be legal, but imagine a society where a 22 year old can be with a 13 year old and the parents & child are okay with that.

Society can say " its my body, its my family, the government needs to stay out of it"

Indeed. And unfortunately there are parents that would accept such a ridiculous argument.

Those kind of the things already happen in the US (and the world) and it's almost always ultra-fundamentalist religious groups.

mecca

Superstar

Adults can’t be in sexual relationships with minors because minors can’t consent, so that argument doesn’t make sense. I don’t see how it could be legalized on those grounds. The government doesn’t even have to factor in, the 13 year old just isn’t at the mental level of a 22 year old.

That kind of thing already happens currently in our society because there are some parents that don’t care... but most people will not allow pedophiles around their children or let their child be in a relationship with an adult.

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Adults can’t be in sexual relationships with minors. Minors can’t consent, so that argument doesn’t make sense. I don’t see how it could be legalized on those grounds. That kind of thing already happens because there are some parents that don’t care... but most people will not allow pedophiles around their children or let their child be in a relationship with an adult.
If they laws are changed to allow this, how would parents stop it? If its no longer illegal, what recourse in protection of their child would parents have to avail themselves of? It would be something physical, which would likely end with the parent becoming the guilty party, leaving the child down at least one parent. Like Alonzo said in Training Day, "This ish is chess, it aint checkers"

mecca

Superstar
If they laws are changed to allow this, how would parents stop it?
Why would the laws change? Especially when the laws have been consistently tending towards raising the age of consent... In the past, people didn’t even care about consent at all, they married their little girls off to old men (that still happens but it’s not as widespread now).

If the laws were changed to allow for p***philia, I think there would be mass protests. Most people wouldn’t just accept that and think it was okay. The public definitely would not vote for it.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Why would the laws change? Especially when the laws have been consistently tending towards raising the age of consent... In the past, people didn’t even care about consent at all, they married their little girls off to old men (that still happens but it’s not as widespread now).

If the laws were changed to allow for p***philia, I think there would be mass protests. Most people wouldn’t just accept that and think it was okay. The public definitely would not vote for it.
If you could provide some evidence of a national trend towards raising the age of consent, Im interested to learn it. I have seen the aoc differ a bit from state to state in regards to adult-to-minor contact, but there are a LOT of vagueries in them and many times even laws which are touted as specifically addressing the issue are simply loopholes for the practice to continue with a bit more legal shield.

Aazaad

Established
How about
Charles Ingalls in "Little House on the Prairie". That was a real man. He loved his family, worked hard, was humble, giving, compassionate, a pillar in his community and peaceful, but was able to fight physically to protect his family when neccesary. Oh yeah he also was a man of faith and trusted in the mercy and Love of God.

Religiously speaking, the "only" solution gay humans have is to stay single & celibate their whole lives, which in my opinion is unreasonable, unfair, and unjustified.
That's exactly what they should do, if you can't contribute to your society, possitively, the very least to do, is not getting in its way.
Do keep in mind that the prophet muhammad married a girl who was under aged.
Study more before repeating what others say so casually. Aisha was among the first to accept Islam, and this was during the prophet's early years with Khadija. But keep repeating that; Moses was r*cist, Jesus was a p*cifist, Muhammad was p*edoerotic (http://thefilmnoirexperience.com/blog1/2010/02/01/oh-sweetie-not-that-kind-of-love/) and Zarathustra was inc*stous, the exact same things a prophet would be against.

Those kind of the things already happen in the US (and the world) and it's almost always ultra-fundamentalist religious groups.
Like the followers of "The King"? How about Polanski, nothing says ultra-fundamentalist religious like making a movie in which some innocent looking girl gives birth to the devil's offspring and gets to like it, right?

Valerian

Rookie
Contribute to society? What the fuck does your sexuality have anything to do with the contribution of society.

This is why I sometimes agree with attending illuminati events but humans are morons that deserve to be controlled. Dumb people are the majority in society. We need a culling.

mecca

Superstar
This is why I sometimes agree with attending illuminati events but humans are morons that deserve to be controlled. Dumb people are the majority in society. We need a culling.
You could have left this part out. People can be stupid and terrible but we don't need a culling.