SOCIETY HAS FINALLY LOST IT'S MARBLES!!

TokiEl

Superstar
After watching these choreographed underpanted hero's and villans going through their moves for a few minutes my attention was then averted to the audience.

It appears that the crowd observing this production are acting in such a way that they seem to think they are watching some type of genuine sporting contest. I noticed how animated they all were and how their collective fervour was generating an atmosphere of there being a contest on as opposed to a show, which it most patently is.

So my question is are these 300 odd spectators thinking they are watching something genuine or are they all in on the production and are all "acting" like genuine sports fans to create a bigger illusary spectacle?
The world is a stage... they are all crisis actors.

Every time I see this thread title it reminds me of this:

"Many will appear to have lost their souls in these final days. So intense will the nature of the changes be that those who are weak in spiritual awareness will go insane, for we are nothing without spirit. They will disappear, for they are just hollow vessels for any thing to use. Life will be so. Only those who return to the values of the old ways will be able to find peace of mind. For in the Earth we shall find relief from the madness that will be all around us."
-blue star hopi prophecy https://www.manataka.org/page2040.html

Awoken2

Superstar
Every time I see this thread title it reminds me of this:

"Many will appear to have lost their souls in these final days. So intense will the nature of the changes be that those who are weak in spiritual awareness will go insane, for we are nothing without spirit. They will disappear, for they are just hollow vessels for any thing to use. Life will be so. Only those who return to the values of the old ways will be able to find peace of mind. For in the Earth we shall find relief from the madness that will be all around us."
-blue star hopi prophecy https://www.manataka.org/page2040.html
It's very interesting that all different cultures have their own pre prescribed version of the end times.

But I honestly believe that the end times will not be an act of God, it will be an act of men who think they are Gods.

TokiEl

Superstar
It's very interesting that all different cultures have their own pre prescribed version of the end times.

But I honestly believe that the end times will not be an act of God, it will be an act of men who think they are Gods.
Old Norse mythology of Ragnarök or Götterdämmerung in German... the twilight of the gods. The last war at the end of the age.

1) people watch soap operas knowing it is scripted too
2) most fans tend to support certain entertainers and their backstory irl..and watch it unfold in their performance in the ring.
3) the performance in the ring is an acquired taste
For example in a house show many years ago undertaker performed Lesnars own move on him the crowd loved it. Then Lesnar chokeslammed undertaker (because it's Kane's move ) and you sort of have to just be there to laugh.
Watching on TV is not the same as watching it live where you're more.invested in the performance in the ring than the storyline.

Also house shows are way better..you can see theyre often best friends...

For example when Rey Mysterio was performing it was insane to watch the stuff he was doing.

4) not watched it in a long time though. But I remember Eddie Guerrero being hilarious.

Maes17

Superstar

Ick! Always scared of some nuclear warfare

Awoken2

Superstar
1) people watch soap operas knowing it is scripted too
2) most fans tend to support certain entertainers and their backstory irl..and watch it unfold in their performance in the ring.
3) the performance in the ring is an acquired taste
For example in a house show many years ago undertaker performed Lesnars own move on him the crowd loved it. Then Lesnar chokeslammed undertaker (because it's Kane's move ) and you sort of have to just be there to laugh.
Watching on TV is not the same as watching it live where you're more.invested in the performance in the ring than the storyline.

Also house shows are way better..you can see theyre often best friends...

For example when Rey Mysterio was performing it was insane to watch the stuff he was doing.

4) not watched it in a long time though. But I remember Eddie Guerrero being hilarious.
Have you ever observed a soap opera fan watching their daily dose of drivel? They are fully immersed in the storyline, they actually go through different emotions as the plot unfolds. This is the point I'm trying to make.

To fully enjoy a soap opera or wrestling match the viewer has to basically detach themselves from reality, if they don't do that then they cannot get emotionally involved in the storylines so a mental transition takes place which enables the viewer to enjoy the production as if it is real.

If you can create an environment which can make 40,000 people live in some type of fantasy world for 2 or 3 hours at a time and actually enjoy the experience then this can also be done on a much larger scale.

With the news media creating false flag events to install fear into the general public and the music and film industries constantly implanting images and thoughts into the public's perception then you can control the minds of an entire country/continent using the same methods.

They often put a warning out before soap operas here in the UK saying some scenes may be disturbing as a disclaimer, this would not be necessary if the viewers weren't as immersed into the storylines and characters as they are.

Soap operas here in the UK are constantly running storylines about some very unentertaining topics such as r*pe, murder, drug abuse death and deceipt...in fact I'd go as far to say without these storylines they wouldn't be as popular as they still are.

If you listen to two people discussing the previous nights soap opera it is quite apparent that they continue with the pretence that the storyline us somehow real.

The only real question to ask here is are soap operas a reflection of current day reality or is reality a reflection of current day soap operas?

It appears to me that the more the TPTB can get people to switch off mentally and live in some type of fantasy world then then that means there are less and less people who are able to question what the hell is really going on.

To me, that's mind control...nothing less

Last edited:
Have you ever observed a soap opera fan watching their daily dose of drivel? They are fully immersed in the storyline, they actually go through different emotions as the plot unfolds. This is the point I'm trying to make.

To fully enjoy a soap opera or wrestling match the viewer has to basically detach themselves from reality, if they don't do that then they cannot get emotionally involved in the storylines so a mental transition takes place which enables the viewer to enjoy the production as if it is real.

If you can create an environment which can make 40,000 people live in some type of fantasy world for 2 or 3 hours at a time and actually enjoy the experience then this can also be done on a much larger scale.

With the news media creating false flag events to install fear into the general public and the music and film industries constantly implanting images and thoughts into the public's perception then you can control the minds of an entire country/continent using the same methods.

They often put a warning out before soap operas here in the UK saying some scenes may be disturbing as a disclaimer, this would not be necessary if the viewers weren't as immersed into the storylines and characters as they are.

Soap operas here in the UK are constantly running storylines about some very unentertaining topics such as r*pe, murder, drug abuse death and deceipt...in fact I'd go as far to say without these storylines they wouldn't be as popular as they still are.

If you listen to two people discussing the previous nights soap opera it is quite apparent that they continue with the pretence that the storyline us somehow real.

The only real question to ask here is are soap operas a reflection of current day reality or is reality a reflection of current day soap operas?

It appears to me that the more the TPTB can get people to switch off mentally and live in some type of fantasy world then then that means there are less and less people who are able to question what the hell is really going on.

To me, that's mind control...nothing less
To truly become emotionally invested in any sort of fiction, whether it's a ghost story told by the campfire or the latest episode of your favorite soap opera, you have to detach from reality... And there's nothing wrong with that. Escapism is perfectly healthy if done in moderation. If it becomes an obsession it can be problematic, but it's no different than anything else.

Mind you, I can get the argument that it's fairly easy to get obsessed with things... But is it really different than someone who spends their life obsessed with conspiracy theories? I mean, I'm sure there's a lot of people that go to websites like this or other sites and rant about how we live in a corrupt system... But don't do anything to change things.

..and so you should be, nobody develops weapons that they have no
intentions of using.unfortunately
Here's the thing.

Large-scale nuclear war isn't good for anyone, especially the powers that be, since all their power amount to nothing. Even assuming they have bunkers to survive the widespread fallout, what happened when they come out? Their money would be worthless and even if they stockpiled an armory, what good would it do? There wouldn't be a whole lot left to take over.

Nuclear war would only happen if one of the players in the global scheme decided to go rogue - but it would be game over for everyone, including the powers that be.

Awoken2

Superstar
To truly become emotionally invested in any sort of fiction, whether it's a ghost story told by the campfire or the latest episode of your favorite soap opera, you have to detach from reality... And there's nothing wrong with that.
I think there is everything wrong with that.

The best example being some years ago now where an environment was created, a stage set and a magic trick was pulled off...now we have a general public believing some Arabs with box cutters turned the twin towers to dust.

Isn't that the real danger of detaching yourself from reality?

Escapism is perfectly healthy if done in moderation
I do understand this but when people allow themselves to escape from reality this is very unhealthy in my opinion.

But is it really different than someone who spends their life obsessed with conspiracy theories? I mean, I'm sure there's a lot of people that go to websites like this or other sites and rant about how we live in a corrupt system... But don't do anything to change things.
I think anybody who spends their life obsessed with anything is not going to get lifes full experience anyway as they are too single minded...hence the obsession.

, I'm sure there's a lot of people that go to websites like this or other sites and rant about how we live in a corrupt system... But don't do anything to change things.
Well as long as they are aware that the system is corrupt they are, at least, in the right mindset, and talking about it on Forums with like minded people would be some type of outlet...if you can't get some things off your chest it will end up driving you mental.

Large-scale nuclear war isn't good for anyone, especially the powers that be, since all their power amount to nothing. Even assuming they have bunkers to survive the widespread fallout, what happened when they come out? Their money would be worthless and even if they stockpiled an armory, what good would it do? There wouldn't be a whole lot left to take over.
The Georgia Guidestones are informing us of their Utopian visions of the future and six and a half billion of us appear to be surplus to requirements. The only real question is, how do they get down to that number?

I think there is everything wrong with that.

The best example being some years ago now where an environment was created, a stage set and a magic trick was pulled off...now we have a general public believing some Arabs with box cutters turned the twin towers to dust.

Isn't that the real danger of detaching yourself from reality?

If you exclusively do it, yeah.

I frequently allow myself to enjoy escapism. It keeps me sane in an otherwise fucked up world in my fucked up life. I know the fantasy novels I read aren't real, nor are the video games or tabletop games I play... But for a little while, it lets me live a different life. If I didn't have these things, I'd have a lot more stress and be a lot more emotionally unstable.

That doesn't mean that I stop believing the world exists.

I do understand this but when people allow themselves to escape from reality this is very unhealthy in my opinion.
So it's bad to read a book, that's so well written that the world feels believable, even if it has fantastic elements? It's bad to actually feel some degree of connection fleshed out characters, even if you're well aware they are fictional? That seems like an awfully boring life to live. Especially considering how fucked up this planet is.

I think anybody who spends their life obsessed with anything is not going to get lifes full experience anyway as they are too single minded...hence the obsession.
If you don't let yourself get lost to imagination, I'd argue you''re not getting life's full experience.

Well as long as they are aware that the system is corrupt they are, at least, in the right mindset, and talking about it on Forums with like-minded people would be some type of outlet...if you can't get some things off your chest it will end up driving you mental.
If you don't do anything but talk about how bad the powers that be are, you're not doing anything and you might as well just be watching soups.

The Georgia Guidestones are informing us of their Utopian visions of the future and six and a half billion of us appear to be surplus to requirements. The only real question is, how do they get down to that number?
Bio-weapons are more likely for mass extermination. A manufactured disease could wipe out a lot of people without also destroying the planet or shaking up the status quo. Nuclear weapons are certainly a danger, especially if one of the global players go rogue, aren't practical because they pretty much reset the game board for everyone, themselves included. Flipping the table because you're in check doesn't count as a win.

They might have contingencies in case of a nuclear war but it certainly isn't their Plan A, B, or C.

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
Especially considering how fucked up this planet is.
But escapism is just another form of apathy, when the planet does actually get properly fucked up where are people going to get their escapism then?

I enjoy books, works of fiction don't interest me but books that teach me things I love,

If you don't let yourself get lost to imagination, I'd argue you''re not getting life's full experience.
But on occasion I do, my life's experience is as full as I can handle right now but I learn new things every day.

If you don't do anything but talk about how bad the powers that be are, you're not doing anything and you might as well just be watching soups.
Communication regarding issues which are discussed on sites like this is vital. Now I agree that Vigilant Citizen Forum is as benign as your average knitting circle when it comes to starting any type of revolution due to it being subverted by lots of operators who's only objective is to keep stuff covered up. Such as your Christian Zionists, Gnostics, Wannabe witches/wizards, trolls, religious fanatics and bots.

But anybody who has the character to speak up against this fucked up system needs applauding, irrespective of what platform they are using.

You meant soaps right?

Last edited:
But escapism is just another form of apathy, when the planet does actually get properly fucked up where are people going to get their escapism then?
Only if you do nothing but escape. But decompressing from the stress of the real world for a couple of hours is something that's fine. I mean, lord knows that I'm not apathetic because I read

I enjoy books, works of fiction don't interest me but books that teach me things I love,
To each his own, there. Personally, I find them both important. Both give you new ways to look at the world, new perspectives, with fiction giving you a way to do that while decompressing.

But on occasion I do, my life's experience is as full as I can handle right now but I learn new things every day.
I can feel you there.

Communication regarding issues which are discussed on sites like this is vital. Now I agree that Vigilant Citizen Forum is as benign as your average knitting circle when it comes to starting any type of revolution due to it being subverted by lots of operators who's only objective is to keep stuff covered up. Such as your Christian Zionists, Gnostics, Wannabe witches and trolls.
I know a few gnostics and wannabe witches (or more specifically chaos magicians) who are 100% against TPTB. Some of the later did more than most folks to at least try to awaken people since he wasn't afraid to post anti-elite propaganda in public places. And VC was better when we had people like Flix around; sometimes it was beneficial to have a skeptic around to keep us grounded.

But I degrees... The reason why VC is so bad a sparking a revolution (or at least social change) is that like most websites on conspiracy theories is that it profits from the idea that the powers that be are a huge, unified, monolithic organization when in reality the so-called elite are just as fractured and divided.

Mind you, I'm not saying VC's in on it, just that he has to eat, and might legitimately believe in the "United Conspiracy".

But anybody who has the character to speak up against this fucked up system needs applauding, irrespective of what platform they are using.

You meant soaps right?
I agree, and yes I did. Autocorrect fixed my "typo" and I didn't even notice.[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Awoken2

Superstar
26 Million views in 2 days. (See thread title)

Another I CON is about to be born. Taking our kids by the hand and leading them down a dimly lit path.

Awoken2

Superstar
So I've been pondering over this issue...I'm a right ponderer me....

... because it does appear that these wrestling circus characters have seemingly attained hero status amongst their fans, which appear to number the many thousands looking at the arena's they are filling.

Now I think it would be safe to assume that these wrestling fans have each their own favourite "fighters" who they go to support as this is displayed clearly at the performance by observing the collective fervour.

So I'm trying to reconcile the notion of how somebody can hold this type of character up as some type of sporting hero.

So I decided to look at what charachteristics are required for somebody to become an all 'miricin hero. What's the blue print? What defines being a sporting hero?

Well over my generation I think probably the best example of this portrayed in movies it has to be this guy....

One of the biggest hits at the box office, grossing hundreds of millions of dollars it's impact on society was more than subtle, you couldn't walk away from a fight victoriously by the end of the 70's without somebody making a flippant Rocky comment.

But when you look at the character itself, it appears to be slightly flawed.

All those early morning runs, all those punched pigs, the speed skipping, the countless push ups, the pain, the medicine balls, the heavy bags and all those gut sapping town hall steps is a price this guy has to endure to become the best he can possibly be...

...now with his pugilistic skills finely honed he steps into the ring...So far so good...

...but for some very strange reason, unbeknownst to me, and probably every other boxing fan on the planet Rocky Balboa then decides that his very best form of defence would be his very own face.....hmmm?

So Rocky now implements the tactic of wearing his opponent out by letting them pummel his face to the point where his facial injuries resemble somebody just pulled from a road traffic accident. The referee somehow oblivious to the subtle signs of a partially smashed cranium allowing it to continue...(both eyes shut, boxer not resembling himself at all from round 1, etc)

Fortunately Balboa still retains the medical knowledge to understand that his over swollen face is reducing his general vision and was unable to actually see his opponent so knocking him out was proving troublesome so asks his sadistic corner man to slice his face open to reduce a bit of pressure...which he duly does...

This vital emergency medical procedure proves to be the pivotal point of the fight as it allows Rocky to see again and hence slay his opponent in one last lung busting spurt of masculinity.

I do remember walking away from the Cinema after watching the original, I was a kid...all my friends were saying "wow what a fighter" but I was thinking "wow what an idiot!"

Maybe it's just me I dunno.

But the message of the film is kind of a macabre analogy of life.

Work your bollocks off all your life, stay on that treadmill, every step of the way we will be smashing you in the face. And if you do actually manage to make it your brain will be that mashed you can't enjoy the benefits anyway.

So taking that into account I have now pondered enough on the mentality of your average wrestling fan.
In reference to this past post, when I made it things were perhaps a little bit too comfy for the average American but as time has passed and with now most Americans having a bit of a bloody nose maybe they will perhaps evaluate the benefits of pretending fake things are actually real. :cool:

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
See, look how low society has descended. This barbarism went viral on video....it's entertainment...
Apparently.

Congratulations for the golden commentary, which included the top observation of....

"He slapped the concussion out of him, he overwrote his previous concussion with a new concussion with that shot"

Hilarious and sad in equal measures.