So.. September 23.

Vixy

Star
Every statistical source that doesn't come from a Klan website would back up the fact that crime is down since the 80's.
Then why wasnt it in the news all the time back then like it is now? Seriously curious.

I had to cancel work yesterday as I was d-r-a-i-n-e-d of energy. Super hot temps here, little rain and super hot and bright sun.
That along with vivid dreams are the only changes I have noticed. Also, FYI, many YTbers have retracted their dire predictions of cataclysmic events and/or rapture. Someone put the kabash on any planned happenings on the date.

Edit: I just remembered that I have been having a lot of tech problems, phone included, but that was over the last couple of days.
It is all interrelated. The evening of the 21st was actually when it began. Those who are familiar with the ability to shift the focus of awareness to their own energy system will find the effects much more obvious. One significance of Sept 23 is that it is indeed a signpost for a new "beginning", noticeable to us as the first day these effects subsided for some people, while for others they will eventually subside, but it could take months.

I saw this today and found it absolutely hilarious:
https://www.inquisitr.com/4513474/doomsday-delay-man-who-predicted-september-23-end-of-the-world-now-says-its-not-coming-until-october/?utm_content=inf_10_3140_2&source=se&utm_source=se&utm_campaign=se&utm_medium=fb&tse_id=INF_248e8100a2c711e7897b1b4a01a12704
I wonder if this Meade guy will ever be able to admit to himself that he is clueless.

TMT

Star
Well yes, they go against what I see and what media reports about. It's like aying my country is safer now that 30 years ago when we all can see its the opposite. There weren't school shootings in the US back in the 80's like now. There weren't natural disasters all the time like now. very frustrating when you guys donät see that since it's so obvious to me.
Lol man natural disasters are timeless, it's just coverage and access to information is easier and more prevalent.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:1980s_natural_disasters

And yes there were school shootings in the 1980s, just not as lethal.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_school_shootings_in_the_United_States#1980s

The big difference is that we have 24 hours news now and the internet, designed to scare you because that's how they get ratings/and or clicks.

Vixy

Star
Meh, I've lived during the 70's 80', 90's and 00's and nope. Never seen anything like now. On the contrary both society and nature were way better back in the day. Te snow and winter was something completely different in my country at lest: winter would start Novemver- February and we had clear skies with this thick snow you could make snowballs out of. It wasn't as deadly cold as now either but more a good cold. Winter would also stop in late February and by March it was mild. By April/May spring had arrived.

Nowadays the cold goes in your bone, we have almost no snow and what little we have is wet and doesn't hold together. The sky is filled with chemtrails and winter starts in february and sometimes go on until April/May. We've had many summers with hailstones and snow aswell.

That's not normal compared to when I was a kid. The wheather was fine back then, very reliable.

Thank you for the statistics on school shootings, was an interesting read. :)

Meh, I've lived during the 70's 80', 90's and 00's and nope. Never seen anything like now. On the contrary both society and nature were way better back in the day. Te snow and winter was something completely different in my country at lest: winter would start Novemver- February and we had clear skies with this thick snow you could make snowballs out of. It wasn't as deadly cold as now either but more a good cold. Winter would also stop in late February and by March it was mild. By April/May spring had arrived.

Nowadays the cold goes in your bone, we have almost no snow and what little we have is wet and doesn't hold together. The sky is filled with chemtrails and winter starts in february and sometimes go on until April/May. We've had many summers with hailstones and snow aswell.

That's not normal compared to when I was a kid. The wheather was fine back then, very reliable.

Thank you for the statistics on school shootings, was an interesting read. :)
Same where I am - except for the snow in summer

TruthSucker

Established
I didn't read the thread so, what is tomorrow?
End of the world again? Terrorist attacks? Natural disasters? Trump reveals he's an alien?
I am so curious ........... not.

jesuschrist

Somewhere you had mentioned the Chinese economy and how if they decided to quit manufacturing to the US that it would hurt us (it's in my email, can't find it on the forum). It would actually probably hurt them far worse. They are wildly overpopulated and many of their citizens work in the sweatshops, even the children, for money to survive. I read a whole study once about how necessary child labor is for the -ese, even though it is so frowned upon by the US. I doubt China could find another country that needs as much production as the US. And even though the US owes China an unheard of amount of money, China will likely never see a penny. We have a stronger military, I don't think any country could take down our military right now.
d0nt speaK bout wat u ont jesuschrist