So.. September 23.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I think what we actually had was a rare / unique alignment that coincided with the figures of a prophecy.

That's it.

People came to a range of conclusions, and the view that the Rapture might take place on the day the sign appeared was one of them.

IMO The fact that this didn't happen on the 23rd takes nothing away from the possibility the alignment may yet signify something.

Of course, such conjecture will be quickly dismissed, however, those of us who are aware how closely world events and Bible prophecy are converging will continue to keep our eyes and hearts open.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Ok - just one last one for me on this thread... and this possibly more tongue in cheek than genuine?

Platform 9 3/4 for the Hogwarts Express? Take 3/4 of the days in September and you get 22.5 days.

On purpose?

Perhaps my theory may catch on, but I doubt it ;-)

Vixy

Star
No matter what anyone says, I am convinced that this was a prophecy fulfilled however I think it will take time for the trib. I also think the rapture happens at the end of the trib, not before since we're supposed (some of us) to give our life for our believes.

Seeing how this planet has spiralled down the last 30 years with everything from society getting colder by the day to natural disasters, diseases, starvation, crime, people going berserk in their behaviours with all kinds of sin..It didn't use to be this way. Back in the 80's one could go out at night feeling safe and no big deal. That's possible only within better communities nowadays, which ain't normal. I see how people are taking sides more and more; the non believers are getting more aggressive against believers and the believers are getting stroger in their believes. It's like people are moving to where they're supposed to stand. God knows who is supposed to be where. We are on our way to the trib and it is happening FAST now! But it will be a bit more time. Not long, though.

That's what I believe.

Vixy

Star
This has been going on since humans first existed.
Not as much and often as now. Check the statistics for earthquakes, crime and natural disasters if you want facts. It's a good way to get it in black and white. :)

Last edited:

Vixy

Star
The way I see it, if you're against homosexuality then don't fall in love (or have intercourse) with someone of the same sex. It is really that simple. I think many people are caught up with trying to live other people's lives for them when they should be living their own. People criticizing those who are gay is like going to a restaurant and screaming at people "Why are you ordering French Fries when I prefer baked potatoes?" It's very silly.

If something doesn't feel right for you, then just don't do it. But there's no reason in the world to treat people like subhuman garbage just because of one thing they do that you disagree with. And I'm not saying Vixy does this by the way, but many do.
I agree with you. God says to respect other people and show them love, which I do. Some of my friends are gay and they know how I feel about what they do and they like me and thinks it's ok just as I like them but not what they do regarding that.

I don't think one can compare it to the restaurant scenario though. I'm not walking up to gay people and telling them I think they're offputting but keep my opinion to myself. The only ones who know how I feel are my close friends and my gay frends and as said they're okay with it. It's not what _I_ prefer, even though I personally think it's..strange, but about what God says. We werent meant to do those things.

But look, I don't want to fight about this, I just feel one way and you guys another and that's okay. We can't all look at everything the same way right? So let's agree we disagree and keep on loving each other as humans anyway!

Peace!

Vixy

Star
Your statement proves how ignorant you actually are. You said " God would NEVER create something sick or flawed"
But hermaphrodites have always existed. So yes, God does create them that way. Your statement is illogical. That's like stating that every single mutation or abnormality, whether physical or mental is solely created by human intervention. What, did we have government chem trails 20,000 years ago also?

In regards to homosexuality, no nation globally EVER had a problem with it, until the Abrahamic religions came into play. If God resented 2 men loving each other so much, why didnt he just program our brains to not be able to operate in the way?

Being gay isnt an action, you dont have a choice over sexuality.
No, God doesnt create anything flawed. I disagree with that. Are you saying Satan didn't eist back then so he could affect those things? He does EVERYTHING he can to hurt us so he can hurt God through us, don't you see? Why do you think there are soo many diseases now compared to what there used to be? Cause time is short.

I see how hard you're trying but you can't change how I feel on the issue by trying to convince me of anything else so let it go. We just feel differently on the subject, my friend.

Now I can see you really want to fight about this so bad, but sister.. We shouldn't argue because we see things differently and believe different things so I love you no matter what you say!

Hugs, Vixy. :)

Valerian

Rookie
No, God doesnt create anything flawed. I disagree with that. Are you saying Satan didn't eist back then so he could affect those things? He does EVERYTHING he can to hurt us so he can hurt God through us, don't you see? Why do you think there are soo many diseases now compared to what there used to be? Cause time is short.

I see how hard you're trying but you can't change how I feel on the issue by trying to convince me of anything else so let it go. We just feel differently on the subject, my friend.

Now I can see you really want to fight about this so bad, but sister.. We shouldn't argue because we see things differently and believe different things so I love you no matter what you say!

Hugs, Vixy. :)
So now you're saying Satan has the power to alter human dna and babies in the mothers womb? lmao this is why the elite control people so easily. People like you are so confused and clueless.

I'm not trying to convince you on anything, im literally teaching you basic science and you're denying it.

Also, im not a female.

Dmitri

Rookie
The reason why there are so many more diseases is because of mutations. WRT babies and DNA,
Even I cant answer that one..
:) :) :). Regarding coffee? I love my coffee while I work, so I always put some kind of coffee comment in sometimes. It has nothing to do with anything really. I suppose I should have that as my signature :)

Valerian

Rookie
The rapture is going to happen. We just do not know when. We "see" things from a human point of view. GOD sees the whole picture. When and how??? I have absolutely no idea.
I stated before, I only say things on the forums that I feel need to be stated, I should not even be here.

The rapture is a lie. among other things.

JoChris

Superstar
The rapture is going to happen. We just do not know when. We "see" things from a human point of view. GOD sees the whole picture. When and how??? I have absolutely no idea.
The Old Testament was originally written for Jews.
Christians believe in both the New Testament and Old Testament. The NT is where the passages which support the Rapture are.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
The Old Testament was originally written for Jews.
Christians believe in both the New Testament and Old Testament. The NT is where the passages which support the Rapture are.
Perhaps some of the strongest arguments in favor of a Pre-Tribulation or Pre-Seventieth Week of Daniel Rapture are found in the Old Testament. In the Old Testament we see "a shadow of the good things to come, and not the very image of the things" (Hebrews 10:1).

Prophetic Types in the Old Testament

The Holy Spirit explains that these Old Testament types are preserved for our learning:

"For whatever things were written before were written for our learning, that we through the patience and comfort of the Scriptures might have hope" (Romans 15:4)."Now all these things happened to them (Old Testament characters) as examples, and they were written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the ages have come" (1 Corinthians 10:11).
Bible students are well aware that there are numerous Old Testament types that foreshadow a New Testament fulfillment. A classic example is when Abraham took his son, his only son Isaac, whom he greatly loved, to the land of Moriah to offer him there as a sacrifice — concluding that God was able to raise him from the dead (Genesis 22; Hebrews 11:17-19). Abraham is a beautiful type of our heavenly Father, and Isaac, his beloved son, is a striking picture of Jesus, who willingly laid down His life on Mount Moriah 2,000 years later.

Though the Rapture was hidden in part from Old Testament believers, the types found throughout foreshadow a future Rapture when God will remove His people prior to pouring out His wrath on a Christ-rejecting world. Let's now review some of these beautiful types that foreshadow the Rapture.

Continues on:

http://www.lamblion.us/2012/07/the-rapture-in-old-testament.html?m=1

JoChris

Superstar
Perhaps some of the strongest arguments in favor of a Pre-Tribulation or Pre-Seventieth Week of Daniel Rapture are found in the Old Testament. In the Old Testament we see "a shadow of the good things to come, and not the very image of the things" (Hebrews 10:1).

Prophetic Types in the Old Testament

The Holy Spirit explains that these Old Testament types are preserved for our learning:

"For whatever things were written before were written for our learning, that we through the patience and comfort of the Scriptures might have hope" (Romans 15:4)."Now all these things happened to them (Old Testament characters) as examples, and they were written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the ages have come" (1 Corinthians 10:11).
Bible students are well aware that there are numerous Old Testament types that foreshadow a New Testament fulfillment. A classic example is when Abraham took his son, his only son Isaac, whom he greatly loved, to the land of Moriah to offer him there as a sacrifice — concluding that God was able to raise him from the dead (Genesis 22; Hebrews 11:17-19). Abraham is a beautiful type of our heavenly Father, and Isaac, his beloved son, is a striking picture of Jesus, who willingly laid down His life on Mount Moriah 2,000 years later.

Though the Rapture was hidden in part from Old Testament believers, the types found throughout foreshadow a future Rapture when God will remove His people prior to pouring out His wrath on a Christ-rejecting world. Let's now review some of these beautiful types that foreshadow the Rapture.

Continues on:

http://www.lamblion.us/2012/07/the-rapture-in-old-testament.html?m=1
You're right! I was thinking too much in generalties. :)
That is a great link. Thank you.

Vixy

Star
Safer? Riiight.. Maybe you should check another statistics source. OR have lived back in the 80's so you could see it for yourself. ;)

TMT

Star
Safer? Riiight.. Maybe you should check another statistics source. OR have lived back in the 80's so you could see it for yourself. ;)
Every statistical source that doesn't come from a Klan website would back up the fact that crime is down since the 80's.

Vixy

Star
You told me to look up statistics but they go against your argument.
Well yes, they go against what I see and what media reports about. It's like aying my country is safer now that 30 years ago when we all can see its the opposite. There weren't school shootings in the US back in the 80's like now. There weren't natural disasters all the time like now. very frustrating when you guys donät see that since it's so obvious to me.