So.. September 23.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
The wise men also were pagan.

Don't get me wrong... I understand why people believe this. Some of this just reeks of false prophets and deceit. While I don't think the average YouTuber has ill intent, so of this stuff is pushed by people trying to sell books and I genuinely worry that when people keep preaching then end and it never comes, it's going to hurt the faith of good people.

It doesn't help my feelings that these sort of things happen every few years.
I quite agree!! As I observe the various justifications for the previous "end is nigh" date setters, they all come up with a whole lot of reasons why they must be right.

I grew up with this!!!

The 'date' would come and go and the excitement would die down for a while. After observing this odd cyclical pattern for years growing up through the church, I developed a sarcastic knowing stance to anyone who thought we might be in the 'end times' and concluded that I would do better to ignore the whole subject and live my life according to my own plans. In the end that didn't work out so well and God found a way to remind me that He was not a small part of my story - I was a small part of his!

I was very caught up in the Blood Moons, put two and two together and made five (in exactly the way Mark Biltz urged people not to!) I felt I had figured out exactly when various things might happen. They didn't work out the way I expected, but things did happen and I learned two valuable lessons...

The first was the difference between a possibility and a certainty - I might well get hit by a bus crossing a road with my eyes closed but it by no means guaranteed on my first try. As an aside and in answer to the title of this thread, The crazy number of statistical convergences on this year make it feel like there are more busses than usual on the road, therefore an increased probability.

Regardless of whatever may or may not happen this year, the Feast of Trumpets is the next unfulfilled event on the prophetic calendar and we do well to consider it's meaning. One day it will be the 'Last Trump'.

Secondly, as I lay in bed watching the final red 'blood moon' and wondering what might happen if... The very clear thought struck me - that if I were to be 'caught up', what would happen next? I would be face to face with the person I was called to serve.

I looked at my life and I saw more 'straw and stubble' than 'silver and gold' and I desparately wanted to have more time to 'do more'. Not long after that I woke early and saw an incredible 'red sky at morning' and felt led to look up what that really meant. I would end up thinking of that moment on and off for months...

Matthew 16

"1The Pharisees also with the Sadducees came, and tempting desired him that he would shew them a sign from heaven.2He answered and said unto them, When it is evening, ye say, It will be fair weather: for the sky is red. 3And in the morning, It will be foul weather to day: for the sky is red and lowring. O ye hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky; but can ye not discern the signs of the times? 4A wicked and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given unto it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas. And he left them, and departed."

I found out in the last month that history records a major eclipse appeared over Ninevah prior to Jonah preaching in the city. Jonah 3:4 records the following "Jonah began to go into the city, going a day's journey. And he called out, “Yet forty days, and Nineveh shall be overthrown"...

But they repented.

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/tomhobson/2017/08/jonah-eclipse-ancient-nineveh/

America has in some senses also become a 'wicked and adulterous generation', as many other countries have. The fact that this sign, (if it turns out to be one) falls 40 days before Yom Kippur may have importance.

"Yom Kippur (Hebrew: יוֹם כִּפּוּר or יום הכיפורים), Also known as Day of Atonement, is the holiest day of the year for the Jews. Its central themes are atonement and repentance."

Time will tell whether any repentance will occur, either in America or anywhere else. We are not given insight into what would have happened to Ninevah if they had ignored Jonah's message.

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2017/suttonhall/articles.html

Quite interesting...

It encodes 8/21, the date of the US eclipse.

Who or whatever wrote this seems to have gone to some effort.

In a related topic...

"September twenty one" has the Jewish gematria value of "2017".

http://www.gematrix.org/?word=september+twenty+one

September 21st is the Feast of Trumpets.

This slightly long video explores the potential significance of that day without being too dogmatic.

P.s. Wierdly your post number was "53777"

5+3=8
7+7+7=21
8/21

We are also in the Jewish year 5777!

(Only slightly tongue in cheek on that last one!)

Interesting times!

One set of data, multiple narratives?

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
The Meaning of Numbers: The Number 5

The number 5 symbolizes God's grace, goodness and favor toward humans and is mentioned 318 times in Scripture. Five is the number of grace, and multiplied by itself, which is 25, is 'grace upon grace' (John 1:16). The Ten Commandments contains two sets of 5 commandments. The first five commandments are related to our treatment and relationship with God, and the last five concern our relationship with others humans.

http://www.biblestudy.org/bibleref/meaning-of-numbers-in-bible/5.html

The Meaning of Numbers: The Number 7
Used 735 times (54 times in the book of Revelation alone), the number 7 is the foundation of God's word. If we include with this count how many times 'sevenfold' (6) and 'seventh' (119) is used, our total jumps to 860 references.

Seven is the number of completeness and perfection (both physical and spiritual). It derives much of its meaning from being tied directly to God's creation of all things. According to Jewish tradition, the creation of Adam occurred on October 7th, 3761 B.C. (or the first day of Tishri, which is the seventh month on the Hebrew calendar). The word 'created' is used 7 times describing God's creative work (Genesis 1:1, 21, 27 three times; 2:3; 2:4). There are 7 days in a week and God's Sabbath is on the 7th day.

http://www.biblestudy.org/bibleref/meaning-of-numbers-in-bible/7.html

Interesting - what message do you read and who do you believe wrote it?
It's an obvious depiction of yesterday's eclipse, but also a whole lot more. The meaning is deep and multifaceted, and anything close to a literal description would include a prerequisite understanding that is extremely difficult to walk someone through online, even in person with so much more back and forth communication it can take a couple of hours to go through the steps to reach just the first basic level.

For the majority this will be more like dream symbolism or a signal meant for the subconscious. Your subconscious recognizes it as an opportunity, and it's no coincidence that this grabbed your attention for a moment.

My understanding is still incomplete, but I can attempt giving a few hints that may serve as a bridge or translation from the subconscious: The outer circular band represents a cross-section of a tunnel (to be visualized as three dimensional). This tunnel in turn represents the always-present NOW, the current moment. When the eclipse occurs, in other words aligns with the current moment as depicted in this crop circle, it becomes the physical symbol for a simultaneous healing event, represented by the rest of the image: converging into and emanating from the current moment are parallel "timelines" or probable futures, and more importantly the depiction of the separation and ejection of old patterns from the personal mental framework they are built upon. These are distorted patterns that will not be useful in building the future of the new earth, and are no longer "real" but essentially just clutter that was leftover from the former reality.

P.s. Wierdly your post number was "53777"

5+3=8
7+7+7=21
8/21
Ha! Too perfect. I hadn't noticed, my sincere thanks for beating me over the head with it. This should be blowing my mind right now, but for someone working behind the scenes these highly synchronous non-coincidences are expected, almost as if it would be more shocking to look and find no synchronicity at all.

Vixy

Star
There is so much to say about the conversation here. Where do I start?
Vixy, if you want to experience the end of the world, you will need to decide that fear is important to you, otherwise it's not gonna happen for you personally.

I can't get too deep on this subject, hardly anyone would even understand. Revelations, just like the majority of channeled prophecy, is difficult to translate coherently into waking conscious understanding because it mostly describes events that occur behind the veil, not in physical reality. It is analogous so there are physical representations, but not like most would assume.

Revelations is almost over with at this point. Most of it has already happened or will not happen because a slightly different course was chosen instead. The separation of the worlds is a virtually seamless experience for the majority of people because of the overall lack of the necessary awareness.

11:11
Don't understand what u mean by it won't happen for me, if I don't experience fear. The end will come for everyone wheather we fear it or not.

Last edited:
Don't understand what u mean by it won't hapoen for me, if I don't experience fear. The end will come for everyone wheatger we fear it or not.
Well sure, but not everyone will choose to experience that version of our future or even be aware that it has passed.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
@Faker He-Man

There is a lot of meaning to unpack from your words...

"more importantly the depiction of the separation and ejection of old patterns from the personal mental framework they are built upon. These are distorted patterns that will not be useful in building the future of the new earth, and are no longer "real" but essentially just clutter that was leftover from the former reality."

I hope you can sense that I have no disrespect for you. You seem very bright and have an interest in depth... When I was researching various religions and esoteric views a few years ago I felt a real sense of the numeric elegance and sophistication of Freemasonry, Rosicrucianism, the Kabbalah and so on. Like an onion, there was always more layers to peel away. Even as someone who rejects that view I could see the appeal to knowledge, the way your sense of intellectual 'adventure' is drawn in to this 'hidden' knowledge. That of course is the draw...

The simplicity of the Gospel means that I can claim no special credit for having understood and responded to it in faith.

I suspect I will be part of that 'former reality', but you know, you could join with it too! You are worth more than 11:11. Why not try John 3:16 instead?

I believe a few verses expressly speak to the times we live in and the choice is perilous...

"And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many . . . And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many . . . For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect."
Matthew 24:4-5, 11, 24, KJV

"Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;"
1 Timothy 4:1-2, KJV

Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision: for the day of the LORD is near in the valley of decision.
Joel 3:14

Last edited:

Karlysymon

Superstar
@Red Sky at Morning

I totally hoped/thought that nothing out of the ordinary would happen within this 40-day period, given all the hype, but my ears are now perked....did you catch this?
The ocean waters mysteriously receded on the Eastern shores (Atlantic) of Brazil and Uruguay for miles, (like a week before the eclipse) similar to what happens before a tsunami, but there wasn't a tsunami nor an earthquake. OTOH, the Western coast was pummled by very tall waves. What could possibly cause this anomaly?

Obviously, floating around, about the eclipse were conspiracies of a planetary body instead of the moon blocking out the sunlight. Given what happened in S.America, i think we have OFFICIALLY entered uncharted territory (Luke 21:25-26). If a massive planetary body is close now, coasts worldwide will be affected, islands may sink or rise, which would actually make sense for the elite to distract people with all manner of things so we are all caught unawares. I think that when people are faced with a threat that is beyond their control, they are more likely to 'fall in line'.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
@Red Sky at Morning

I totally hoped/thought that nothing out of the ordinary would happen within this 40-day period, given all the hype, but my ears are now perked....did you catch this?
The ocean waters mysteriously receded on the Eastern shores (Atlantic) of Brazil and Uruguay for miles, (like a week before the eclipse) similar to what happens before a tsunami, but there wasn't a tsunami nor an earthquake. OTOH, the Western coast was pummled by very tall waves. What could possibly cause this anomaly?

Obviously, floating around, about the eclipse were conspiracies of a planetary body instead of the moon blocking out the sunlight. Given what happened in S.America, i think we have OFFICIALLY entered uncharted territory (Luke 21:25-26). If a massive planetary body is close now, coasts worldwide will be affected, islands may sink or rise, which would actually make sense for the elite to distract people with all manner of things so we are all caught unawares. I think that when people are faced with a threat that is beyond their control, they are more likely to 'fall in line'.
Well - I'm off to Italy for a week so if a Revelation 6 earthquake happens and I don't get chance, it's been nice chatting to you all!

@Faker He-Man

There is a lot of meaning to unpack from your words...

"more importantly the depiction of the separation and ejection of old patterns from the personal mental framework they are built upon. These are distorted patterns that will not be useful in building the future of the new earth, and are no longer "real" but essentially just clutter that was leftover from the former reality."

I hope you can sense that I have no disrespect for you. You seem very bright and have an interest in depth... When I was researching various religions and esoteric views a few years ago I felt a real sense of the numeric elegance and sophistication of Freemasonry, Rosicrucianism, the Kabbalah and so on. Like an onion, there was always more layers to peel away. Even as someone who rejects that view I could see the appeal to knowledge, the way your sense of intellectual 'adventure' is drawn in to this 'hidden' knowledge. That of course is the draw...
Eh, not really. Playing guessing games and embracing the mysterious nature of everything can definitely be entertaining, but it's been quite a while since I realized it's all just a major distraction. I could not imagine ever settling on a single explanation and taking it for granted because my awareness is continually expanding. This process has nothing to do with chasing belief, it's exactly the opposite. It is impossible to even begin to understand certain concepts when you have no clue which questions you need to ask. In order to honestly ask the right questions, you have to REMOVE the beliefs that are distracting you from awareness that the questions could even exist.

The simplicity of the Gospel means that I can claim no special credit for having understood and responded to it in faith.

I suspect I will be part of that 'former reality', but you know, you could join with it too! You are worth more than 11:11. Why not try John 3:16 instead?
Not likely. You're still here, right? When will you be exiting?

If settling on a single framework of belief is what you prefer because it satisfies you personally, I think that is great, but it honestly does not interest me any longer. Regardless, it isn't even possible for me to read the words of Jesus and agree with the religious interpretation because there are deeper layers of meaning that are highly contradictory to the religion that was built around him.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
@Faker He-Man -

"Not likely. You're still here, right? When will you be exiting?" -

In answer to your question - no idea! I have no 'exit agenda' as my life is as happy as it has ever been. At the same time there are enough pointers to me at the moment to live with my 'bags packed'!

I hope you don't mind me being direct with you.

If there does come a day (not necessarily in September ;-) when a number of the people who are not part of this 'emerging reality' suddenly fall silent, please have the sense to reconsider and don't go taking a "mark on your right hand or forehead". I have told you now and I won't be pressing the point.

God bless you, whatever your real name may be.

Karlysymon

Superstar
I remembered the words of an old song...

While you're on that jet plane, Immanuel Velikovsky will be glad to keep you company.
The theory of Worlds in Collision rests on catastrophes caused by a great comet that passed near the earth twice, first about 1500B.C., at the time of the Exodus, and again 52 years later, in the time of Joshua; and a repetition of the earlier catastrophes on a smaller scale due to several near brushes with the planet Mars some 700 to 800 years later. These astral cataclysms caused strange things to happen on the earth and in the sky. The explanation of Joshua’s
miracle is that if a large enough comet were ever to come near the earth just such spectacular
things would come to pass. The encounter would slow down the earth in its daily turning, and people who think the sun goes around the earth would see, among other mystical
sights, the sun and moon as if suddenly halted in the heavens. The mysterious outlaw in the firmament, the comet which caused the seas to part...

http://tmgnow.com/repository/secret/velikovsky2.html

....the reversal of the flow of the Jordan is associated in time not only with the Exodus and the catastrophe of the Sea of Passage, but also with the appearance of a new inner sea ("standing water” ). A river that changed the direction of its flow must have been regarded as a very remarkable phenomenon. An inscription of Thutmose I reads: “Frontier northern, as far as that inverted water which goeth down in going up.”

@Faker He-Man -

"Not likely. You're still here, right? When will you be exiting?" -

In answer to your question - no idea! I have no 'exit agenda' as my life is as happy as it has ever been. At the same time there are enough pointers to me at the moment to live with my 'bags packed'!
Haha That's good, I'm glad you'll be sticking around! Keep your wits about you- things might get weird.

I hope you don't mind me being direct with you.

If there does come a day (not necessarily in September ;-) when a number of the people who are not part of this 'emerging reality' suddenly fall silent, please have the sense to reconsider and don't go taking a "mark on your right hand or forehead". I have told you now and I won't be pressing the point.

God bless you, whatever your real name may be.
I don't mind your directness at all. If you believe your eyes, you might assume that every person you encounter is still "real" at this point in time, but many of them are not. It gets a bit complicated to attempt any further explanation, but if you can recall what I mentioned before about this transition seeming "virtually seamless", that would be a clue or a portion of the concept. Reality is stranger than what many assume, and there is plenty of "overlap" I guess you could say. Otherwise, people would have no frame of reference for what they were witnessing and this event would cause a whole mess of confusion for many people.