Religious Humour

SquaredCircle

Established
Osiris , Isis and Horus take a trip to Rome for fun and leisure . They decide to visit the Vatican and while walking around they pass the Pope in a hallway. The Pope spins around real quick like and said , “excuse me good folks , but you three look very familiar to me “. Get it ? Hahaha

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Osiris , Isis and Horus take a trip to Rome for fun snd leisure . They decide to visit the Vatican and while walking around they pass the Pope in a hallway. The Pope spins around real quick like and said , “excuse me good folks , but you three look very familiar to me “. Get it ? Hahaha
I think it would have been nearer the make with Nimrod, Semiramis and Tammuz...

elsbet

Superstar
I think it would have been nearer the make with Nimrod, Semiramis and Tammuz...

:) Are they not the same?

Nevertheless, that strangeness reminds me of the (possibly related, more likely, not) ...

The Japanese dish cited in wiki as the inspiration for the (ghoulish) title of the song calls to mind Exodus 23:19.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
:) Are they not the same?

Nevertheless, that strangeness reminds me of the (possibly related, more likely, not) ...

The Japanese dish cited in wiki as the inspiration for the (ghoulish) title of the song calls to mind Exodus 23:19.
It’s almost as if Satan has picked up on the deeper implications of the judgement pronounced on the Serpent in the Garden...

Genesis 3:15 (KJV)

15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
But in all seriousness, tough. Comparing semiramis to Mary is nonsense. One is Virgin Mary, while the other one is another incarnation of inanna the hermaphroditic androgynous literally godess of sex and war. It's like comparing water to fire.

Also the egyptian gods were present in the bible and were explicitly punished for the devious ways.

And that joke is weak. It's like the first season sheldon from big bang theory trying to make a funny joke. Meh at you.