Random Christian Thoughts

Karlysymon

Superstar
you didn’t say anything about the Gematria calculation. What were your thoughts? The chances of that sentence adding to exactly 666 are pretty slim. Possible though, of course.
I don't stake much on such calculations although it does come across as interesting. To me, the vaccines via quantam dot are just mainly for control & surveillance of the human body. They don't have any power to change my allegiance from God to Satan.

Do you think the elites are going to mark themselves aswell with these quantam dots? Ofcourse not! We both know that. So if it is the M.O.B, then how do these satan worshipping elites get marked? For example, it was widely reported that Bill Gates' eldest daughter got the covid shots. Given the side effects, which he is well aware of, do you really think he would do that to his daughter? Marking us with quantam dots also puts us at the mercy of another individual, so again, would he simply handover his own autonomy or kids autonomy to another individual?

recure

Established
you didn’t say anything about the Gematria calculation. What were your thoughts? The chances of that sentence adding to exactly 666 are pretty slim. Possible though, of course.
The thing about the English Qabalah/Babylonian numbers magic grift is that it claims words and phrases are "significant" in some way based entirely on confirmation bias. It took me less than a minute to find a sentence of the same numerical value.

Screenshot_34.jpg

"The vaccine is the mark of the beast. These are the end times - Satan is re-writing the Book of Revelation. Your salvation is at risk if you take this vaccine."

Karlysymon

Superstar
"The vaccine is the mark of the beast. These are the end times - Satan is re-writing the Book of Revelation. Your salvation is at risk if you take this vaccine."

People stake so on much Israel/Jews as God's special people and their unique place in Christian endtimes (notably Pre-Trib). Well...
"As of Jun 2021 About 82% of Israelis have received at least one dose (and 78% with two doses), and Israel has the highest vaccinated population in the world per capita. Coordinated vaccination drives by the country's health authorities, utilizing databases of personal information for Israeli patients, contributed to Israel's success in vaccinating a high proportion of its population in a short period of time, relative to the rest of the world."

....i guess God's chosen all just took the Mark and are headed for the gates of Hell.

Iam curious what you think about that.

People stake so on much Israel/Jews as God's special people and their unique place in Christian endtimes (notably Pre-Trib). Well...
"As of Jun 2021 About 82% of Israelis have received at least one dose (and 78% with two doses), and Israel has the highest vaccinated population in the world per capita. Coordinated vaccination drives by the country's health authorities, utilizing databases of personal information for Israeli patients, contributed to Israel's success in vaccinating a high proportion of its population in a short period of time, relative to the rest of the world."

....i guess God's chosen all just took the Mark and are headed for the gates of Hell.

Iam curious what you think about that.
I’m afraid I do not think that the Israelis are Gods chosen people. Depends what you mean by chosen I guess.
It’s okay to disagree with this being the mark of the beast though.

Karlysymon

Superstar
I’m afraid I do not think that the Israelis are Gods chosen people. Depends what you mean by chosen I guess.
It’s okay to disagree with this being the mark of the beast though.
No worries. I just wanted your thoughts on the matter from that angle.

But i'd be VERY interested in an answer from someone who is both a Pre-trib believer/Christian zionist & also believes that the vaccine is the mark of the beast. There's lots of stuff swirling around but In the end, there is only one truth because God is one (in 3 persons) and it is that truth that will prevail. :)

cyt456

Established
No worries. I just wanted your thoughts on the matter from that angle.

But i'd be VERY interested in an answer from someone who is both a Pre-trib believer/Christian zionist & also believes that the vaccine is the mark of the beast. There's lots of stuff swirling around but In the end, there is only one truth because God is one (in 3 persons) and it is that truth that will prevail. :)
I think one in three sounds very pegan though. Just my thoughts.

Tidal

Star

In Old T times God had the Israelites backs because he was planning to send his Son to earth, and as the jews were a bit more civilised than other races, he knew Jesus would stand a better chance of surviving among them.
I mean, if he'd been sent to America, he'd have been scalped within 5 minutes, and if sent to Africa they'd have soon had him in the cookpot.
As it was, at least Jesus had a good 3 year run before the Jews killed him, so if they're still the chosen people, I'm Mary Poppins..:)-

In Old T times God had the Israelites backs because he was planning to send his Son to earth, and as the jews were a bit more civilised than other races, he knew Jesus would stand a better chance of surviving among them.
I mean, if he'd been sent to America, he'd have been scalped within 5 minutes, and if sent to Africa they'd have soon had him in the cookpot.
As it was, at least Jesus had a good 3 year run before the Jews killed him, so if they're still the chosen people, I'm Mary Poppins..:)-

I thought that God sent his son to earth because the Jews wouldn’t do as he said, after thousands of years worth of chances?
Jesus was a last resort and was prophesied by many prophets to the backsliding Jews along with a warning that Jerusalem would be handed to the Babylonians.

Jesus was also prophesied by Abraham and Moses, but this is because Father knew that the Jews would fail - even so Father still gave them another 2000 years to prove him wrong.

Karlysymon

Superstar
I think one in three sounds very pegan though. Just my thoughts.
Is there anything in Christianity that has escaped the "rooted in paganism" charge? Everything from the theme of Redemption, the Cross itself, the Godhead, baptism etc is said to have been stolen from the ancients.

I won't get into a debate but all i will post is this promise that Christ left for His believers
Matthew 18:20 ... “For where two or three are gathered together in my Name, there am I in the midst of them.” King James Version

The characteristics/attributes of any God are: Omnipotence, Omnipresence and Omniscience.

Therefore, Christ promised us His omnipresence.

cyt456

Established
I think he is messiah, that is a different entity from the most high. Any Jew can tell you that. And trinity is a clear violation of the first commandment, there is your motive. Don’t have to agree with me, just thought to put it out there

Michi

Established
Been looking into Christianity for almost a year. It’s easy to get tangled in prophecy, which I love, and it builds faith, but the steps to salvation are also buried in the text.

It is disillusioning to see people practice by going to a church for an hour and a half then getting on with the nothingness. Considering the extent of messed-upness of postmodern humanity, this is just not going to cut it.

In sermons I’ve heard a lot about what not to do and not a lot about what to do. How exactly do we renew our mind? Overcome the world?
Looking for a clear blueprint of how God wants us to practice. Without practice no one can attain any of the higher states, much less the one that makes all the others fade away…

Repentance is utterly important in realizing our true fallen nature. Beneath facades, denials, excuses, and justifications our nature is hopeless, unending want; our motivations selfish, our thoughts idle, evil. Ongoing repentance brings these truths to glaring light. We realize our frailty as fallen beings.

The attributes a Christian aspires to as stated in 2 Peter 1:5-8 is a progression. Not all are attained at once. Can’t play leapfrog and be saved. Where are you in the progression?

Faith: putting our complete trust in Jesus to free us from self so we may see the kingdom of heaven on earth and be raised from the dead.

Virtue: moral excellence. This is can only be attained by repentance and reform, prayer, and adherence to God’s commandments. (Exodus 20)KJV

This includes observing the 7th day Sabbath as God intended, from sundown to sundown. How can a virtuous state be achieved if we cannot devote even one day a week, Saturday, to honor God the Creator of heaven and earth? In Mark 2:27 Jesus says the Sabbath was made for man, therefore it must be integral to transforming our minds.

Knowledge: awareness and contrast gained by experience in practicing virtuous living and diligent study of God’s word.

Temperance: habitual moderation in the indulgence of the appetites or passions. If we ask the Holy Spirit will give us the tools to do this; even reign in the chaos in our minds caused by decades of flashing images on screens and the landscape.

Patience: the capacity to accept or tolerate trouble or suffering without getting angry or upset. Once our minds are under our control, we can better bear with others and the devastated world.

Godliness: Living in obedience to God's commands, from a principle of love for him and reverence of his character and precepts. Being at peace.

Brotherly kindness: “love thy neighbor as thyself”

Charity: real meaning - selflessness, self-sacrifice, self-denial, all characteristics of Christ.
Study 1 Corinthians 13 KJV and notice at this point other qualities dissipate

Sounds like a tall order, but there’s nothing else to do here.

Tidal

Star
Been looking into Christianity for almost a year. It’s easy to get tangled in prophecy, which I love, and it builds faith, but the steps to salvation are also buried in the text.

Whoa, don't over-complicate it; Paul had to say the same thing to people-
"I'm worried lest you be led astray from the simplicity of Christ" (2 Cor 11:3)

Jesus is easy to understand-
"And the common people heard Jesus gladly" (Mark 12:37)

And he can be found in any slimline gospel like this one for a few pence from bookshops or free from any christian group, and can be read in just a couple of days-

Jesus wants CHUMS-
"You're my friends if you follow me. I don't call you servants, but I call you friends"- (John 15:15)

The trick is to LIKE Jesus and everything he said so that you MINDMELD with him and get him into your head, it's as simple as that..:)

"On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you" (John 14:20)

Michi

Established
Yes I can get carried away. It’s a truther thing baby. Maybe it will be a cake walk at some point. That’s encouraging.

I just see a lot of second hand, football analogy bullshit and paddy whack being taught by beer belly preachers out here. Instead of studying for themselves people glaze over the point which is to transform the mind and heart. Effortless for those who have already overcome, but a tall order for beginners.

If it was easy as a snap Jesus wouldn’t have said:
“Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.“

Lurking009

Veteran
You'll have to make your own mind up. But as for the below screenshot (shared in another thread some time back). Not just a coincidence for me.
God has revealed everything we need to know in full. Nothing has been written which we cannot read or understand... which means we don't need numerology or an algorithm to figure it out. The idea that information has been hidden from us until someone could crack the code goes completely against God's own word -

Col 1:25 I have become its servant by the commission God gave me to present to you the word of God in its fullness - 26 the mystery that has been kept hidden for ages and generations, but is now disclosed to the saints. 27 To them God has chosen to make known among the Gentiles the glorious riches of this mystery, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory. 28 We proclaim Him, admonishing and teaching everyone with all wisdom, so that we may present everyone perfect in Christ. 

Rom 16:25 Now to him who is able to establish you by my gospel and the proclamation of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery hidden for long ages past, 26 but now revealed and made known through the prophetic writings by the command of the eternal God, so that all nations might believe and obey Him... 

2 Cor 1:12 Now this is our boast: Our conscience testifies that we have conducted ourselves in the world, and especially in our relations with you, in the holiness and sincerity that are from God. We have done so not according to worldly wisdom but according to God's grace. 13 For we do not write you anything you cannot read or understand. 

Rom 1:16 I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile.

Seeking out 'secret' information - whether it's through astrology, psychics, mediums, seances, gematria/numerology - is putting faith in the occult [hidden], and is vehemently condemned by God. Sobering thought.

God's word is clear that the vaccine does not fit the mark of the beast scenario and events. It comes down to whether we trust God's word... or trust other sources. We can't do both at the same time.

God has revealed everything we need to know in full. Nothing has been written which we cannot read or understand... which means we don't need numerology or an algorithm to figure it out. The idea that information has been hidden from us until someone could crack the code goes completely against God's own word -
I'm not sure I can agree with you.
- Jesus spoke in parables for most of his ministry.

{13:10} And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
{13:11} He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.

- The Major Prophets / 2nd half of the Old Testament all spoke God's word largely in parables.

- Revelation (where the Mark of the beast reference comes from) is clearly esoterically written.

Seeking out 'secret' information - whether it's through astrology, psychics, mediums, seances, gematria/numerology - is putting faith in the occult [hidden], and is vehemently condemned by God. Sobering thought.
The cabal use numerology. I was pointing out what was posted on another thread about this topic - not seeking out 'secret information'. If you prefer to put it down to a coincidence then that's fine.

God's word is clear that the vaccine does not fit the mark of the beast scenario and events. It comes down to whether we trust God's word... or trust other sources. We can't do both at the same time.
Can you explain how "it is clear that the vaccine does not fit the mark of the beast scenario and events"?

Last edited:

Tidal

Star
God's word is clear that the vaccine does not fit the mark of the beast scenario and events..

Nevertheless it's interesting that the word "corona" means "crowns"..:)
"And I saw a beast coming out of the sea. He had ten horns and seven heads, with ten crowns on his horns, and on each head a blasphemous name" (Revelation 13:1)

Nevertheless it's interesting that the word "corona" means "crowns"..:)
"And I saw a beast coming out of the sea. He had ten horns and seven heads, with ten crowns on his horns, and on each head a blasphemous name" (Revelation 13:1)

The crowns in this instance are widely thought to be in reference to kingdoms, I think.

Tidal

Star
The crowns in this instance are widely thought to be in reference to kingdoms, I think.

Yes nobody knows what the "crowns coming out of the sea" verse means exactly but it's fun to speculate..:)
For example it could refer to a future atomic nuclear war-

Atomic test, Pacific