QAnon- Hoax or the Truth?

Maes17

Superstar
I would like to hear your opinion on the correlations between QAnon users or creator theories and what is going on with the exposure of the cabal according to this group. You do not have to post if you are a member of this group, feel free to comment on anything related to the Corona Virus or the Hollyweird incidences and how you may or may not believe QAnon execute their agenda on the search for the "truth".
I will start off with the weird Hollyweird celebrities trying to protect themselves and others from what seems like the elite being exposed.
Also, VC made some good analysis on this topic (in general) not saying it is QAnon related.
interesting since Ellen D. had old keys or just "key" displayed in her videos.
https://twitter.com/bmj240768/status/1241192432970039296?s=20
Holy shiz! This real?!

Noxycoup

tbh,
you sound like a girl.
Dear Diary,
I'm scared of everything. I believe in nothing.
@vancityeagle
You sound like somebody who has been conditioned to believe there is something wrong with being 'like a girl'
Don't go along with the gender divide agenda. Ying and Yang are both vital.

Noxycoup

they don't have video of him grabbing Dude he said it. I don't think he was 100% serious. Quit playing innocent do you have any idea what type of women hang around these rich men begging for a chance to "service" them, for money?
Can you not see how both men and women have been conditioned to behave in these ways to support a classic divisive agenda? Using this language perpetuates the idea of the 'hardworking rich man and the woman degrading herself for the money' which is purely one tactic of many to prevent men and women from working together. It's really not hard to see. Don't fall for it.

billy t

Veteran
Either 1) those who started the movement are naive enough to think that the big boys would let Trump become president and challenge them when those who are in the know realize that presidents are all puppets on strings and part of a bloodline of Masons and other occultists. 2) They are disinformation agents who know what they are doing and are delibarately misleading people. Either or, it does not make a difference because they are being used by those in power to mislead people whether they know that or not. The farfetched theories of Q make people discard their theories on pizza gate that actually have a basis to them. However, when people see them supporting Trump etc, then they think they are nutjobs and ignore their theories on paedophillia. Obviously, this is all intentional and planned by Big Brother.

Devine

Star
You sound like somebody who has been conditioned to believe there is something wrong with being 'like a girl'
Don't go along with the gender divide agenda. Ying and Yang are both vital.
I think there is something great about being a girl if you are a girl. I am and I love it!
yes my comment was petty though

Devine

Star
I've not been here a full day and already some smarta** is attacking. I did NOT reply to you ... I directly answered another poster's simple inquiry by explaining what the Q fanatics on Twitter believe. Buzz off.
Sorry I take it back that was rude.
It just gets so old to hear even people who actually believe in Q repeating this because Q said early on:
1602276837521.png