QAnon- Hoax or the Truth?

Devine

Star
i mean is his main theme hillary ?? talk about old news - and does he not comment on the current economic depression? u would think people would be more concerned with food and housing over hill??
nope it's not. btw Hillary testifies Sept 9th

Devine

Star
The Punisher pin, specifically the one using the "blue lives matter" flag is more a pro-cop thing, since a lot of cops lately have been taking to using Punisher iconography.
I believe it has to do with the Marines? Irrelevant! why do you guys care what kind of jewelery Sean Hannity wears?

Devine

Star
Sorry guys I don't think you understand the mind of the Trump supporter. Did you know the entire Q Anon movement is entirely based on the notion that Trump will expose "pizzagate"?
What people don't realize, the Q's are like an angry mob with pitchforks and torches already lit and if it turns out that Trump is a pedo we will turn on him and make him the target. Faster than you can say hot dog.

Awoken2

Star
Sorry guys I don't think you understand the mind of the Trump supporter. Did you know the entire Q Anon movement is entirely based on the notion that Trump will expose "pizzagate"?
What people don't realize, the Q's are like an angry mob with pitchforks and torches already lit and if it turns out that Trump is a pedo we will turn on him and make him the target. Faster than you can say hot dog.
......hot dog.

.....Now go get your mob together and lynch the clown.

Devine

Star
Testifies in what? Maybe you should ask yourself that.
Don't You want to know what the folder marked insurance in Huma's computer contained? I do.

If you haven't watch this please give it ONE minute of your time

justjess

Superstar
Don't You want to know what the folder marked insurance in Huma's computer contained? I do.

If you haven't watch this please give it ONE minute of your time

There is no evidence she will be testifying in September, there certainly isn’t a date. While she had been deposed that is still making its way through the court system. And it has nothing to do with a secret file on her computer. From your own article:

Lamberth’s order on Monday limits questioning of Clinton to “her reasons for using a private server and her understanding of State’s records management obligations.”

The judge barred Judicial Watch’s lawyers from questioning Clinton and her former chief of staff at State, Cheryl Mills, about the preparation of talking points for then-United Nations Ambassador Susan Rice’s Sept. 16, 2012, media appearances about the attack on the U.S. diplomatic compound in Benghazi, Libya.

No date has yet been scheduled for Clinton’s deposition.

Imo, don’t get your hopes up.

Devine

Star
There is no evidence she will be testifying in September, there certainly isn’t a date. While she had been deposed that is still making its way through the court system. And it has nothing to do with a secret file on her computer. From your own article:

Lamberth’s order on Monday limits questioning of Clinton to “her reasons for using a private server and her understanding of State’s records management obligations.”

The judge barred Judicial Watch’s lawyers from questioning Clinton and her former chief of staff at State, Cheryl Mills, about the preparation of talking points for then-United Nations Ambassador Susan Rice’s Sept. 16, 2012, media appearances about the attack on the U.S. diplomatic compound in Benghazi, Libya.

No date has yet been scheduled for Clinton’s deposition.

Imo, don’t get your hopes up.
ok, i'll just be Hopeless

justjess

Superstar
ok, i'll just be Hopeless
Why would your state of hope or hopelessness hinge on any politician ever anyway? This is the third time you’ve stated something like this and when I asked you the first time you played it like it was a joke but It’s honestly a little concerning and I hope you are alright. If trump isn’t some pedo destroying savior that isn’t the end of the world. There are a ton of really good REGULAR people out there fighting on the front lines against sexual abuse every day - day in, day out. We don’t need a politician or a billionaire masquerading as one to “save us”

Devine

Star
Why would your state of hope or hopelessness hinge on any politician ever anyway? This is the third time you’ve stated something like this and when I asked you the first time you played it like it was a joke but It’s honestly a little concerning and I hope you are alright. If trump isn’t some pedo destroying savior that isn’t the end of the world. There are a ton of really good REGULAR people out there fighting on the front lines against sexual abuse every day - day in, day out. We don’t need a politician or a billionaire masquerading as one to “save us”
I'm Golden but thank you for caring. I'm only pointing out how depressing I find your views.
Yes the regular people are fighting it. The Q Anons are fighting it for sure and won't stop.
I don't care as much about Trump as I do about Justice.

Devine

Star
Fine fine I was wrong that the date is scheduled. I can admit when I'm wrong! Sorry for the fake news!
I'll let you guys know when it's actually scheduled ;)

justjess

Superstar
I'm Golden but thank you for caring. I'm only pointing out how depressing I find your views.
Yes the regular people are fighting it. The Q Anons are fighting it for sure and won't stop.
I don't care as much about Trump as I do about Justice.
I don’t see anything depressing about realizing our leaders are all shit and having confidence in myself and the people to make a better world.

Awoken2

Star
I simply don't understand how anyone can be taken in by this orange fool. All you have to do is listen to the utter shite that comes pouring out of his big fat smarmy mouth to totally understand that this man has one or two face slappingly obvious charachter flaws.

I've posted two videos of the man himself admitting he is a sexual predator and also that he runs his business as a dictatorship.....and he was pretty proud about both let me tell ya!!

How can you not see this as potentially being a bit of a problem?

Devine

Star
I simply don't understand how anyone can be taken in by this orange fool. All you have to do is listen to the utter shite that comes pouring out of his big fat smarmy mouth to totally understand that this man has one or two face slappingly obvious charachter flaws.

I've posted two videos of the man himself admitting he is a sexual predator and also that he runs his business as a dictatorship.....and he was pretty proud about both let me tell ya!!

How can you not see this as potentially being a bit of a problem?
The pussy grab comment? I'm sorry, it just did not offend me. Sorry it just didn't.

Devine

Star
Should we just all agree on this? C'mon Jess you said you were going to write in Tupac anyhow :)
1597166611978.jpeg

Awoken2

Star
The pussy grab comment? I'm sorry, it just did not offend me. Sorry it just didn't.
Obviously, would you feel any different if perhaps it was your pussy he had grabbed?..... or would that be cool by you too?.....honest answer please

Devine

Star
well that meme is Hilarious screw you guys you're probably too Old to get the jokes.
No Love I swear you guys have no love for me