Putin officially threatens Nuclear War

I've been trying to follow this thread as much as possible but it's tough considering how busy life can be. This is from a conservative news outlet, don't shoot the messenger @vancityeagle (I joke because I know you can handle it) I'm posting it because most of their articles are realible and easily referenced.

I thought China would hang back a little bit. Guess I was wrong. The preverbal house of cards appears to be falling.
Fox News reported that Chinese planes entered Taiwan airspace.

This whole thing is a shit storm that has been caused by US imperialism going back over 100 years ago.

I assume people know the history of Taiwan.

The bottom line is that we are now in a multipolar world whether people like it or not.

The US can no longer just bully nations to their demands.

Russia and China have been planning this for quite a while I imagine.

The US has been poking both of them for decades and showing them how they treat adversaries via Iraq, Iran, Libya etc.

I blame US foreign policy disaster of the last 100 years for all of this. Everything is connected.

May i ask for examples in what countries is Putin funding and promoting fascism ?
And how exactly does Putin destabilize the west ? Again,some examples would be nice, I think the west is doing pretty well destabilizing themself with LGBTQ ,critical race theory and all other that kind of nonsense.
I dont have time for people who have been living under a rock. Like people who actually think CRT is a thing.

Russia TV has promoted all of your stupid conspiracy theories including CRT. That's one example that directly relates to you.

May i ask for examples in what countries is Putin funding and promoting fascism ?
And how exactly does Putin destabilize the west ? Again,some examples would be nice, I think the west is doing pretty well destabilizing themself with LGBTQ ,critical race theory and all other that kind of nonsense.
Especially when you hire people like this...the west is degenerating while China bans sissy men from TV and promotes patriarchy and Russia promotes Christian values. This is why the West will lose WW3 if it happens.

Rufus McKenzie

Established
Yeah I already said Putins "denazification" propaganda is laughable. Especially since his government is literally funding and promoting fascism worldwide in an attempt to destabilize "the West"

That's my beef with Putin.

But taking back lands that were separated by US imperialism and are being used as NATO staging grounds is not cool and he has every right to respond.

This thing isn't so black and white.
Those countries were VICTIMS of USSR imperialism and chose to leave after the collapse.

Just because they used to be part of Russia doesn’t mean he has a right to them if they don’t want it. Does he have a claim to Finland or Alaska?

NATO staging grounds for WHAT?

and no - no one has a moral right to kill innocent people, don’t care what gripes one government has with another because at the end of the day the only ones hurt are the regular people who have nothing to do with anything.
Mademoiselle, you are talking about moral rights here. Whereas Georgia Guidestones' inscription is unequivocal on depopulation. We are only speculating. What if Vladimir Putin is on the same side as NATO (in the backdoor)? What if almost all the war(s) on planet are carried out to depopulate and reset the matrix again?

FilthPig

Veteran
I dont have time for people who have been living under a rock. Like people who actually think CRT is a thing.

Russia TV has promoted all of your stupid conspiracy theories including CRT. That's one example that directly relates to you.
I asked quite politely for examples ,why u got so upset about it ? U got no time for that but u got time to lable me all kinds of things . Alot of emotional opinions but not so many facts,eh ?

Those countries were VICTIMS of USSR imperialism and chose to leave after the collapse.

Just because they used to be part of Russia doesn’t mean he has a right to them if they don’t want it. Does he have a claim to Finland or Alaska?
Actually no.

The USSR did not take over those countries. The Russian Tzarist empire did, and the USSR just held those nations together after the Russian empire collapsed.

These nations have essentially been together for over 100 years.

The split was entirely to benefit US imperial ambitions.

It's a very Grey area with no easy solutions tbh.

2 powers using Ukraine as a proxy war.

But Ukraine is in Russias direct backyard. They should have more influence there than the US.

Maldarker

Star
I cannot stand the double speak of the US going on about "democracy" and "soverignity"

Do these people think we can just forget about

Syria
Iraq
Libya
Afghanistan
Venezuela
Cuba
Somalia
Palestine
Panama
Vietnam
Laos
Cambodia
Rwanda

Like seriously these people need to shut up.
Sorry to say that didn't matter this does.
Also if Putin just "wanted power" as the MSM would have US believe.

Why didn't Putin attack Ukraine when Trump was in power ?

Would have made more sense if it was just a power grab.

Clearly something substantial has happened to change Putins calculations, where he felt inaction was no longer an option.
He was worried that Trump wasn't a pushover like this weak kneed dumbass in there now. C'mon Man! ;)

I asked quite politely for examples ,why u got so upset about it ? U got no time for that but u got time to lable me all kinds of things . Alot of emotional opinions but not so many facts,eh ?
Russia backed Brexit to destabilize the EU

Russia backed Trump to destabilize America.

They are allies with fascists like Orban in Hungary, Northern League in Italy, Bolsonaro in Brazil

They are also allies with some left wing governments like Venezuela, Nicaragua, etc.

They will back anyone who opposes "the West"

It just so happens there are more far right movements, infrastructure, than far left, so they support a lot of far right wing movements.

Oceanic

Veteran
So Biden should start WW3 ? Over Ukraine .
He's on live as we speak, I'm looking at the news on my phone. All of the comments are saying Biden is a clown, #Trump2024 which I don't know why they're saying that because many have speculated that if he was still president, he'd be cheering Putin on. Someone said, "Make soviet great again" oh my dear lord. Someone else said, "Both Putin and Biden have lost their minds and we're going to pay for it" but everyone is mostly wanting Trump back in office.

It's a mess. Penny for your thoughts?

Rufus McKenzie

Established
Actually no.

The USSR did not take over those countries. The Russian Tzarist empire did, and the USSR just held those nations together after the Russian empire collapsed.

These nations have essentially been together for over 100 years.

The split was entirely to benefit US imperial ambitions.

It's a very Grey area with no easy solutions tbh.

2 powers using Ukraine as a proxy war.

But Ukraine is in Russias direct backyard. They should have more influence there than the US.
thats not exactly true either

Point is the countries decided to leave after the collapse and some looked West instead of East. Putin’s speech made it clear he wants to return to the former territorial glory of the Czars so…

FilthPig

Veteran
Russia backed Brexit to destabilize the EU

Russia backed Trump to destabilize America.

They are allies with fascists like Orban in Hungary, Northern League in Italy, Bolsonaro in Brazil

They are also allies with some left wing governments like Venezuela, Nicaragua, etc.

They will back anyone who opposes "the West"

It just so happens there are more far right movements, infrastructure, than far left, so they support a lot of far right wing movements.
Russia backing Trump and Brexit ? Zero evidence to prove it,but bring some on if u got it .It seemed that Trump's opponents were more busy destabilizing america than Trump
World Enslavement Forums puppet Orban is a fascist ? Ok,i did not know that .( https://www.weforum.org/people/viktor-orban )
But then again can u explain to me what is fascism ? Maybe we have an different understanding of the word.Would love to hear your explanation since u seem to have a good eye to notice them everywhere.
What makes Bolsonaro a fascist ?

He's on live as we speak, I'm looking at the news on my phone. All of the comments are saying Biden is a clown, #Trump2024 which I don't know why they're saying that because many have speculated that if he was still president, he'd be cheering Putin on. Someone said, "Make soviet great again" oh my dear lord. Someone else said, "Both Putin and Biden have lost their minds and we're going to pay for it" but everyone is mostly wanting Trump back in office.

It's a mess. Penny for your thoughts?
Trumptards don't follow any logic or moral position. They just say or do what's best for their dear leader at any given moment.

Thus they are an incoherent, illogical bunch of clownish cult members.

They pretended to be anti war put are now trying to push Biden to war. Bunch of clowns. The world would be better if they all just vanished.

thats not exactly true either

Point is the countries decided to leave after the collapse and some looked West instead of East. Putin’s speech made it clear he wants to return to the former territorial glory of the Czars so…
Yeah the end of WW2 you had spheres of influence. What did you expect them to do, just let the US take over all of Europe.