Predictive programming in the music industry.

Awoken2

Superstar
I'm just going to post 3 music videos by "artists" included in the above video.

If you are unable to see the message that they are "transmuting" then I don't even know what your doing here.

This is quite a unique post.The reason it is unique is because it has three seperate events. One of these events has already happened, another of these events is happening right now and the other event is going to happen.

Devastating fires (Paradise Valley)

Social Disorder, rioting, chaos (worldwide)

Asteroid (predicted)

https://www.mirror.co.uk/science/asteroid-twice-size-london-bus-20535327

Awoken2

Superstar
Within the above article is quite a glaring contradiction. Let me point this out The Daily Broken Mirror writes...

"Worryingly, NASA ’s Centre for Near Earth Object Studies only discovered the enormous space rock on October 5 - three days before its passing"

.....and follows with.....

Thankfully, the chances of the asteroid colliding with Earth are very low, with the space rock passing our planet a safe distance of 351,000 miles.

Surely the question has to be how do they conclude that the chances of an asteroid striking the earth as "very low" within a story about an asteroid they never knew existed 3 days before it whizzes by?

Just think about that for a minute.

Lisa

Superstar
Surely the question has to be how do they conclude that the chances of an asteroid striking the earth as "very low" within a story about an asteroid they never knew existed 3 days before it whizzes by?
Probably because it rarely happens.

sunflower

Rookie
Have you guys watched this weird video? From 2:10 it shows giant clock with city names (Paris, Tokyo, New York, LA) and different time on them. Possible dates for false flag events?

Lisa

Superstar
Have you guys watched this weird video? From 2:10 it shows giant clock with city names (Paris, Tokyo, New York, LA) and different time on them. Possible dates for false flag events?

Probably the actual time in those cities...you know there are time differences? If it’s 10am in New York, it’s 3pm in London due to the time difference. Probably nothing to do with false flags.

Awoken2

Superstar

I think the giant clock is just a blown up copy of one of the watches one of them is wearing. Just wants to show off his gangsta bling.
I think what's more disturbing is the reference to the soft drink that affects men's fertility....what with men's sperm counts worldwide getting lower and lower.

Last edited:

TheTruthIsOutThere

Established
I think the giant clock is just a blown up copy of one of the watches one of them is wearing. Just wants to show off his gangsta bling.
I think what's more disturbing is the reference to the soft drink that affects men's fertility....what with men's sperm counts worldwide getting lower and lower.
I think the most disturbing thing is that people actually listen to this trash!

Awoken2

Superstar
I foresee a devastating fire at the empire state building.

This piece of work is quite direct.(44 secs in for the unobservant)

Perhaps a bit more subtle (see image at 2.23)

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
I foresee a devastating fire at the empire state building.

This piece of work is quite direct.(44 secs in for the unobservant)

Perhaps a bit more subtle (see image at 2.23)

If you predict enough things...something might come to pass?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
This is for my main man A2..... I been looking for something he could put into his patented "A2 Headlock of logic" :)

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Im not a expert or even very literate on this subject.... but after viewing A2's thread here and becoming a bit more educated on this topic, I am starting to identify potential PP in the media more regularly. For some reason, I see what appears to be a glut of PP in the previews of movies.... perhaps thats because it can be concentrated in the trailer format, perhaps because TPTB realize an offhand viewing of a trailer might be the closest people come to ever seeing their movies but either way, it feels like thats what Im noticing more regarding PP these days.

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
London Bridge Event.

Two songs here, both with more than tenuous connections to Freemasonry and MK Ultra mind control.

And here's Minaj talking about her alter ego's. A common affliction with these pop stars.

Just had to share this. The recurring links between music artists referencing mind control goes way way back. Also you will see the familiar symbology linking freemasonry each time.

The number of artists who have actually vocalised this process is truly staggering (more on this at a later date)

From the cradle bars
Comes a beckoning voice
It sends you spinning
You have no choice...

You hear laughter
Cracking through the walls
It sends you spinning
You have no choice...

Following the footsteps
Of a rag doll dance
We are entranced
Spellbound

And don't forget
When your elders forget
To say their prayers
Take them by the legs
And throw them down the stairs

When you think
Your toys have gone berserk
An' it's an illusion
You cannot shirk
You hear laughter
Cracking through the walls
It sends you spinning
You have no choice

Following the footsteps
Of a rag doll dance
We are entranced
Spellbound

And one country gets s special mention....paying tribute to their paymasters

https://youtu.be/-TAlS7J9Ofk

The links are there for all to see....Freemasonry, mind control and Israel.

There are too many examples for this to be coincidental.