Predictive programming in the music industry.

I tend not to focus too much on the various numerical theories and numerology behind previous and future events as there are too many disinfo agents peddling rubbish in this field. The amount of "end of the world" dates that have come and gone on the back of some of these theories has made it too much trouble to look into, for me anyway.

I'm not saying numbers and dates are not used in occult practices because they most certainly are but there doesn't seem to be any clear definitive method of cracking any secret code of the occultists use of numbers.

As your OP points out it was quite evidential that 9/11 was implanted into the collective conciousness via Hollywood. I came to that same conclusion using a different method but if you put all this circumstantial evidence together it makes quite a compelling argument stating it was a planned event.

I'm just going to post 3 music videos by "artists" included in the above video.

If you are unable to see the message that they are "transmuting" then I don't even know what your doing here.

This is quite a unique post.The reason it is unique is because it has three seperate events. One of these events has already happened, another of these events is happening right now and the other event is going to happen.

Devastating fires (Paradise Valley)

Social Disorder, rioting, chaos (worldwide)

Asteroid (predicted)

https://www.mirror.co.uk/science/asteroid-twice-size-london-bus-20535327

Within the above article is quite a glaring contradiction. Let me point this out The Daily Broken Mirror writes...

"Worryingly, NASA ’s Centre for Near Earth Object Studies only discovered the enormous space rock on October 5 - three days before its passing"

.....and follows with.....

Thankfully, the chances of the asteroid colliding with Earth are very low, with the space rock passing our planet a safe distance of 351,000 miles.

Surely the question has to be how do they conclude that the chances of an asteroid striking the earth as "very low" within a story about an asteroid they never knew existed 3 days before it whizzes by?

Just think about that for a minute.

Lisa

Superstar
Surely the question has to be how do they conclude that the chances of an asteroid striking the earth as "very low" within a story about an asteroid they never knew existed 3 days before it whizzes by?
Probably because it rarely happens.

Lisa

Superstar
Have you guys watched this weird video? From 2:10 it shows giant clock with city names (Paris, Tokyo, New York, LA) and different time on them. Possible dates for false flag events?

Probably the actual time in those cities...you know there are time differences? If it’s 10am in New York, it’s 3pm in London due to the time difference. Probably nothing to do with false flags.

Have you guys watched this weird video? From 2:10 it shows giant clock with city names (Paris, Tokyo, New York, LA) and different time on them. Possible dates for false flag events?

I think the giant clock is just a blown up copy of one of the watches one of them is wearing. Just wants to show off his gangsta bling.
I think what's more disturbing is the reference to the soft drink that affects men's fertility....what with men's sperm counts worldwide getting lower and lower.

Last edited:
I think the giant clock is just a blown up copy of one of the watches one of them is wearing. Just wants to show off his gangsta bling.
I think what's more disturbing is the reference to the soft drink that affects men's fertility....what with men's sperm counts worldwide getting lower and lower.
I think the most disturbing thing is that people actually listen to this trash!

I foresee a devastating fire at the empire state building.

This piece of work is quite direct.(44 secs in for the unobservant)

Perhaps a bit more subtle (see image at 2.23)

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
I foresee a devastating fire at the empire state building.

This piece of work is quite direct.(44 secs in for the unobservant)

Perhaps a bit more subtle (see image at 2.23)

If you predict enough things...something might come to pass?