Predictive programming in the music industry.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Check out the ohhh sooo original art work for sold out grandpa rockers Def Leppard's new album.

View attachment 74574

I'm sure that this bunch of musicians haven't sold their souls to anybody to ensure longevity in the music business.

Track 1

Track 3

When our skies are fully illuminated with project bluebeam I'm half expecting that Joey Elliot and crew will be asked to sing this song to our alien visitor friends in a close encounters type stylee

Screenshot 2022-05-23 at 05-34-47 Rock of the Illuminati The Def Leppard Story Fitzpatrick Inf...png

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Check out the ohhh sooo original art work for sold out grandpa rockers Def Leppard's new album.

View attachment 74574

I'm sure that this bunch of musicians haven't sold their souls to anybody to ensure longevity in the music business.

Track 1

Track 3

When our skies are fully illuminated with project bluebeam I'm half expecting that Joey Elliot and crew will be asked to sing this song to our alien visitor friends in a close encounters type stylee

Grandpa washouts lol... we shall see what kind of a "mainstream" push they get for these agenda pushing efforts eh?

Awoken2

Superstar
Grandpa washouts lol... we shall see what kind of a "mainstream" push they get for these agenda pushing efforts eh?
They were rewarded already for their release of the track "Are You Tran Enough" six years previous.

As has been discussed here previously, anybody pushing the agenda as hard as they have gets a very lucrative free for all in sin City.

Awoken2

Superstar
If J Woodward is correct on this, and in a couple of days we will all find out, I think we are about to see another drill carried out.

This drill in the form of a test of equipment.

The reason I'm saying this is because as interesting as I found this claim I also caught a few rather major red flags.

The phrase "it may be a dud" stood out as a bit odd. Also it has been reported on by press impersonators such as The Sun and the NY Post.

Also the message is clear that if this test is successful there will be much much bigger shows in the future.

Such a "celestial" event as described would be big mainstream news would you not think?

As anybody who has followed this thread will be well aware, the music industry has been implanting this event into our psychè for many years now. As all the examples I have brought together it has painted quite a clear picture.

We will be having that light show in the sky.

It also may have come to people's attention of how many pop "artists" (there's the key word) over recent years have sang about fire and burning. I could list them but it would take me a fair few days as there has been so many.

I hope he's wrong and I hope I'm wrong too.

On Monday we find out.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Vivian Campbell with a straight face haha!!

View attachment 74795

My favorite band photo of Def Leppard.

View attachment 74796
Why do they keep trying to hide the one-armed drummers missing arm? We all know the deal... what are they hiding? I think perhaps he really, secretly has TWO arms and that it was done for a gimmick to sell records. For example, its clear where they are hiding his "missing" arm... its under the lead singers bangs in all of those pictures with his hurr-do covering up one of his eyes!

Awoken2

Superstar
If J Woodward is correct on this, and in a couple of days we will all find out, I think we are about to see another drill carried out.

This drill in the form of a test of equipment.

The reason I'm saying this is because as interesting as I found this claim I also caught a few rather major red flags.

The phrase "it may be a dud" stood out as a bit odd. Also it has been reported on by press impersonators such as The Sun and the NY Post.

Also the message is clear that if this test is successful there will be much much bigger shows in the future.

Such a "celestial" event as described would be big mainstream news would you not think?

As anybody who has followed this thread will be well aware, the music industry has been implanting this event into our psychè for many years now. As all the examples I have brought together it has painted quite a clear picture.

We will be having that light show in the sky.

It also may have come to people's attention of how many pop "artists" (there's the key word) over recent years have sang about fire and burning. I could list them but it would take me a fair few days as there has been so many.

I hope he's wrong and I hope I'm wrong too.

On Monday we find out.

Here is tbe follow on from the first video. I gazed out of my window around 1am but was unable to witness the greatest celestial event in decades due to obstructive cloud cover.

I find it interesting that now recent events get tied to sacrifices, something which has been mentioned on other threads recently.

Karlysymon

Superstar
The soundtrack to the movie that's going to be played out globally in the next 6mths to a year. Ofcourse, we are all players in the theatrical.

Symbolism-laden
You think its coming that fast?
I don't necessarily mean a grid-down situation but rather Mad Max in the sense of a life of hardship or intense privation. Yes, i stand by 6mths to a year projection...depending on one's current area of residence. To think that what's playing out in countries like Sri Lanka isn't eventually going to be realized in the West is to kid oneself.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Here is tbe follow on from the first video. I gazed out of my window around 1am but was unable to witness the greatest celestial event in decades due to obstructive cloud cover.

I find it interesting that now recent events get tied to sacrifices, something which has been mentioned on other threads recently.

Worthwhile video A2.
We've had nothing but rain off and on for weeks in central Canada. So not only did we miss the meteor shower, farmers have been unable to get their crops in the ground. Of course, all this excessive precipitation is due to climate change and not..Umm...weather warfare. That would be a crazy conspiracy theory.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Predictive Programming - X-Files from 2016. DNA manipulation, Gene tampering, Virus within a virus, Smallpox vaccine, shut down our immune systems, CRISPR Cas 9 removes the ADH gene.

Agent to Skully: "The ultimate weapon. To depopulate the planet. To kill everyone but the chosen." Skully: By tampering with their DNA

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Predictive Programming - X-Files from 2016. DNA manipulation, Gene tampering, Virus within a virus, Smallpox vaccine, immune system to simply vanish, CRISPR Cas 9 removes the ADH gene.

Agent to Skully: "To depopulate the planet. The ultimate weapon. To kill off everyone but the chosen." Skully: By tampering with their DNA

I agree that its predictive programming. Those people believing that that a Fox network television show based on the supernatural/aliens would give them the real deal need velcro shoes because they are tripping.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
I agree that its predictive programming. Those people believing that that a Fox network television show based on the supernatural/aliens would give them the real deal need velcro shoes because they are tripping.
What does that mean? So you think it's PP but it's all BS?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
What does that mean? So you think it's PP but it's all BS?
I think they were planting the seeds of this in peoples minds via classic limited hangout operation tactics. They advance certain truths in order to enter the notions into peoples consciousness, but never with enough substance to act as a tool for viewers to resist with. It gave the people who wanted to call it a conspiracy theory the space to do so, but didnt go far enough to give people who would recognize and oppose such an agenda any real ammo. A television show broadcast on Fox is not going to be spilling any beans tptb dont want spilled...