Predictive programming in the music industry.

Awoken2

Superstar
Never has a song and video been so new world ordery without being called New World Order.

Either Johnny Marr has a great interest in architectural design or those masonic pillars you see are there for a reason.

Creepy lyrics.

Last edited:

2022-03-19 10_10_27-MUSE - COMPLIANCE [Official Music Video] - YouTube - Opera.png
Masked people lining up for drugs, and lyrics:

We just need your compliance
You will feel no pain anymore
And no more defiance
We just need your compliance
Just give us your compliance
We won't let you feel lost anymore
No more self-reliance
(Com-com-com-com-compliance)

Fall into line, you will do as you’re told
No choice fatigue, your blood is running cold
We lose control, the world will fall apart
Love of your life will mend your broken heart
Life lived in fear, you need protection
You're all alone, too much rejection
We have what you need, just reach out and touch
We can save you (Save you), we just need your

Cover your tracks, we know what's best for you
You’ve bitten off much more than you can chew
You're running scared, you'll run into our arms
Come join our clique, we'll keep you safe from harm
Our toy soldier, you'll do the dirty work
Stay loyal to us, we'll take away the hurt
We have what you need, just reach out and touch
We can save you (Save you), just give us your

Oh (Com-com-com-com-compliance)
Fear is controlling you (Com-com-com-com-compliance)
It's time to give it up (Com-com-com-com-compliance)
And give in to us (Com-com-com-com-compliance)
(We can save you, save you)
Give us your compliance

2022-03-19 10_20_41-.png

2022-03-19 10_11_37-Compliance muse - Google Search - Opera.png
2022-03-19 10_34_23-Muse Release Possible Anti-Mask Song ‘Compliance’_ WATCH - Opera.png
I didn't know "freedom" was a right-wing word.

Awoken2

Superstar
A very insightful six minutes here with creepy occultist Jaz Coleman.

Reading in-between the lines here it would appear Coleman is a regular user of adrenochrome, his extremely strange explanation of the lyrics to Love Like Blood strengthen this theory.

An interesting insert in this video is just before the two minute mark where we see a Chinese person in a Russian style cossack hat....the new bogeymen some 37 years later

Last edited:

"mas(or mass)seduction" and "mass destruction" lyrics with One World Trade Center and nuclear explosion images in the background.

2022-03-25 18_16_25-St. Vincent - Masseduction - YouTube - Opera.png
2022-03-25 18_17_43-St. Vincent - Masseduction - YouTube - Opera.png
The purple color represents radiation.

Last edited:

They hire people (the band) to sell all their bodily fluids and from those liquids they make cosmetics for the rich. Employees are taking narcotic drugs and seem out of it. Seems like there are customers from different languages.

2022-03-27 22_34_20-The Horrors - Something To Remember Me By (Official Video) - YouTube - Opera.png
2022-03-27 22_41_05-The Horrors - Something To Remember Me By (Official Video) - YouTube - Opera.png
2022-03-27 22_35_04-The Horrors - Something To Remember Me By (Official Video) - YouTube - Opera.png
2022-03-27 22_48_16-The Horrors - Something To Remember Me By (Official Video) - YouTube - Opera.png

Awoken2

Superstar
It has to be noted that all the asteroids that "get really close" they never see coming...ever.

This 35 year old track just got uploaded to YT a month ago by a Thergothon1

A tall ship descends from the sky
Lasers flare and many men die
A bloody battle has begun
We must destroy this 'king of the sun'

Project blue beam.

There is always blue color in visual arts on this subject. Blue represents "the dream" (unreal) for them. Matrix. There is actually nothing hidden. Since there are still freaky idiots wearing masks and get the jabs, there will be people who believe it's supernatural too.

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
*Breaking News*

I just discovered it was Dave grim reaper Grohl who laid the drums down on Killing Jokes Asteroid track.

:eek:

Keep watching those skies peeps. They've been casting spells again.

Awoken2

Superstar
8 minutes 37 seconds.

"With privilege comes duty"

"I intend to continue my work with the spiritual arm of the United Nations"

Awoken2

Superstar
"The only way we are going to achieve universal human rights is with the United Nations"

Who would ever have linked Killing Joke and the UN?

Sibi

Star
Ah Jaz Coleman. I read in an article that he admitted to a magical *sacrifice* he and his band participated in. He said that's when they became famous.

No Killing Joke: How Jaz Coleman is Invoking the Global Gnostic Mass
"To celebrate four decades of creating, Jaz Coleman recently announced the release of a special album coming out November 29, 2019, called, ‘Magna Invocatio – A Gnostic Mass For Choir And Orchestra Inspired By The Sublime Music Of Killing Joke.’ It was recorded in Russia with their country’s oldest and most prestigious orchestra, the St Petersburg Philharmonic. Together, they created what is called, “a body of work that taps into the more melodic, uplifting aspects of Killing Joke’s music., as the consummate vehicle for a Gnostic mass (a ritualized celebration of the mysteries of existence).”​

Awoken2

Superstar
Ohhh what a beautiful thing I've found.

I've been trying to find an interview where the journalist asks Jaz Coleman some probing questions about the bands objectives and who's backing them...no joy.

But what did unlock ol' snazzy jazzy in the end was the beautiful Mary Jane. Nope, she's not a journalist. The weed, the good old ganja!!

I'd recommend you listen to the whole interview as it enables you to actually hear Coleman go from quite sober to totally stoned over the course of half an hour. That must be some heavy shit your toking Jaz!

Just go from the 12 minute mark, here you will learn that the band was actually formed by the Tavistock Institute. With each puff he tells you more. The band is now has the official music for the UN and is now actively working to bring forward global governance and transhumanism, which in Coleman own words "is needed".

As the THC relaxes his "I've got a secret" muscle he then goes on to tell you how the counter culture genre is well and truly manufactured and is in fact now just mainstream culture. (Something I commented on a couple of years ago)

When he's off his tits...which is most of the time...he's just the gift that keeps on giving.

*A highly recommended listen for anybody interested in how occultists operate within the music industry*

Sibi

Star
This is one of the interviews where Jaz talks about the ritual they did.

Jaz Coleman Interview
Do you believe in magic?
Absolutely. It worked for us. How would Big Paul [Ferguson] and myself have found Youth and Geordie if it hadn’t been for a spiritual act? We didn’t know how we’d find the other two, so we did a ritual, a rite of dedication, and they were found within two weeks. Eight weeks later everybody knew about Killing Joke in the UK. So things happened very fast.​

Article - Interview: Jaz Coleman (Killing Joke) Interview: Jaz Coleman (Killing Joke)
One of the songs is called "The Great Cull". You suggest nutrients are being systematically taken out of our food.
......​
The biggest problem is how to tell the subcontinent of India not to reproduce. Part of it is education. Gandhi tried this - [offering] free radios for sterilization. There needs to be mass education and taxes on people for every child. In schoolbooks, there should be no positive associations with childbirth. That would be a good start.​
How the hell are we going to deal with China, even with a one-child policy? The population is still expanding. There's huge stress on the world’s ecosystem when you have people who want to eat meat and are no longer happy with rice and vegetables. They want to eat meat, and there's not enough arable land to provide enough meat.​
How are we going to deal with this?
The only logical answer is to divide the world into four blocks. The Americas, the European Union, The African Union, and the Asia-Pacific Union. Then a world council that will be annexed onto the exiting U.N. That's the only way to solve all of these problems effectively at once. And now you see! It could still go two ways. It could be the dream of Beethoven and Schiller, the brotherhood of man. Or it could be an authoritarian model. We have a choice there also.​

Sibi

Star
Here is another

Jaz Coleman: "When Killing Joke Really Lock In, There's This Strange Energy Between Us All. And It Was Born In Magic"
Any other strange things that we should know about?
“Well the second thing that really profoundly affected me was ritual. My mother showed me a lot of witches performing their ceremonies and explained that it was quite normal, that it was the old religion of the country. Then when I saw Christian ceremonies, I realised that ceremonies were part of my previous incarnations and definitely part of my future. And this is where everything started to make sense to me, musically. From the ages of about seven to 13 I gave myself over to the traditions of English choral music, which has served me well to this day.”​
....​
“And I didn’t even know that he studied magic. But when we got onto the subject of how we were going to recruit two other people to start this revolutionary band, and who also had a good knowledge of the occult… well, it was a tall order to find people who fit these criteria. And it was Paul who said, ‘Well, let’s use magic to find them.’ And that’s when we realised that we both studied magic, and what are the chances of that? That’s what I mean. If you look at life and its immaculately timed coincidences, the more I’m inclined to believe that everything is preordained. I think this more and more.”​
Why have Killing Joke endured for this long?
“Because we were born in magic. Killing Joke has a sacred and holy mission on this planet; I believed it from the beginning and I’m convinced of it now. Before we do concerts, we’ve always formed a circle and we call upon our ancestral spirit. What is an ancestral spirit? Well, for one, Paul Raven [Killing Joke bassist, who died in 2007] is an ancestral spirit; all the people who have loved Killing Joke and who are in the other world are also ancestral spirits; all our fathers who have passed into the other world are ancestral spirits, too. And when we call on our ancestral spirits, those things are very much alive to us. They’re very present. And the decisions about Killing Joke’s management are decided from the other world, from our perspective. And it’s always been like this. We are well aware of the forces around Killing Joke. We call them ‘the mercurious’. The force around Killing Joke does not like money. Whenever anyone around the band becomes too motivated by money, that is extremely, extremely dangerous. We have a great fear of this, with the spirit that’s around us. And nobody is allowed to come into our world, unless we allow them to.”​

Awoken2

Superstar
It can all be seen here. If, just watch the first 20 minutes. Coleman and Walker are the modern day Aleister Crowley. They even managed to get into the Kings Chamber of the great pyramid (just as Crowley did) to perform a ritual.

Rio Summit, '92
Street people kidnapped, hid from view
"To save the Earth", our rulers met
Some had other secret plans
No!
No!
No!
No!
Biotech
Biotech
Biotech
Say what?
Strip-mine the Amazon
Of cells of life itself
Gold rush for genes is on
Natives get nothing
Biotech
Biotech
Biotech
Is Godzilla
(Godzilla)
Mutations cooked in labs
Money-mad experiments
New food and medicine?

New germs and accidents!
Like Cubatão
"World's most polluted town"
Air melts your face
Deformed children all around
Bio-technology
Ain't what's so bad
Like all technology
It's in the wrong hands
Cut-throat corporations
Don't give a damn
When lots of people die
From what they've made
Biotech
Biotech
Biotech, is AIDS?
Stop!
--

Rio Summit 92, included Agenda 21, Biological Diversity; that's where all this anti-human shit comes from.

Last edited: