Predictive programming in the music industry.

the monolith was found on 18 november, disappeared on 27 november. 9-11
2021: A Space Odyssey
little jokes for the great show.

Ok this is technically a movie trailer (basically a music video) so Im putting it here...
@1:22 the actress portraying WW is smooshed between two moving vehicles, they writing on each a mirror image of the other...
Her foot is clearly over some Arabic writing so Im just curious if this is a genreal scene and prop sitiation or if shes specifically standing on specific words to make a specific point. Perhaps DR or some of the Arabic speakers here could assist on the translation.
@DesertRose

2020-11-29 16_49_27-Wonder Woman 1984 - Official Main Trailer - YouTube - Opera.png
112 is the emergency number for russia, europe and turkey.

Last edited:

Awoken2

Star
The most chilling part of this video comes at 14 mins 32 secs when Proff Dave Jewitt can't contain his dupers delight when he states that a devastating 100 metre asteroid could strike us at any time obliterating a hundred kilometre surrounding area....he then goes on to say there is nothing we can do to stop it

1.1 million views in 3 days.

Riptide

Established
This song was pretty popular about a year or so before the corona craze.

"Venus, planet of love was destroyed by global warming". Kind of like what we're going through now. The elite have the people on lockdown because they believe they are the cause of global warming.

Awoken2

Star
This particular advertising campaign, which has been running on UK screens for at least a couple of months now is part of the programming we are being subjected to. I haven't had time to look into the vast sums of money this campaign must have cost so far and it also sponsors many films and TV programmes also but a 1 minute slot during prime time viewing is big money so how could they possibly afford it?

As I type this message my TV is on in the background. This is the movie currently airing on Channel 4.

Asteroid event likleyhood?.....still rather high I'd say.

Nostradamus 2021 predictions: Asteroid and 'end to all world' predicted in horror forecast
Major earthquake will hit California

hmm. west of the usa.

View attachment 40798
Los Angeles
View attachment 40799

Interesting detail: this video was shot in Los Angeles
The music video for "Till the World Ends" was directed by Ray Kay and filmed inside a basement in Los Angeles, California.

Awoken2

Star
Found some curious lines inserted into this song from a year ago by Andra Day. 30 million views now.

When the silence isn't quiet
And it feels like it's getting pretty hard to breathe
And I know you feel like dying
But I promise we will take the world to it's feet

All a bit covidy if you ask me

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
This video is creepy as hell - total Eyes Wide Shut stuff... look at the doll at the beginning - both eyes open - then at the end... can we say symbolism?

VC did a pretty good breakdown of this video a while back.
Creepy indeed.

Awoken2

Star
This video is creepy as hell - total Eyes Wide Shut stuff... look at the doll at the beginning - both eyes open - then at the end... can we say symbolism?

This is s good example of how MK Ultra and mind control are conveyed to us via popular music. If anybody has any doubt that many of our mainstream music artists are subjected to these techniques then I'd syrongly suggest you listen to the entire Depeche Mode album Ultra. The unique aspect of this album is that it tells you all about the process of mk ultra from the.perspective of the subject. So it's like looking at mind control from the inside out as opposed to the outside in.

I'll play you track 6 first. Are there any lines in this song which would suggest to you that writer has been subjected to some firm of mind control?

Step out of your cage, and onto the stage. They spell it out quite clearly.

There are worse examples of the process, more blatant, more sick, passed off as entertainment A good example of that is this gem.

The above mentioned cage on display here

I could add many more but here is the rest of the Ultra album. The best single piece of work that reveals most about this process.

Last edited:

Tikawanda

Established
This isn't necessarily about predictive programming in music itself, but I did want to point out something that's been worrying me lately. There's been a lot of recent news about singers and musicians in general selling their music catalogs and publishing rights; most recently Bob Dylan sold his publishing rights, Lil Wayne sold his own masters as well as Drake's and Nicki Minaj's, and Shakira also made a similar deal yesterday. There are also others that I'm forgetting at the moment.

Normally this wouldn't be noteworthy, but it seems like a lot of music artists are stockpiling money, almost as if they know something big is about to happen and they're preparing some money in case something does go down. I dunno, it's just something that's been weighing on me.

Awoken2

Star
This isn't necessarily about predictive programming in music itself, but I did want to point out something that's been worrying me lately. There's been a lot of recent news about singers and musicians in general selling their music catalogs and publishing rights; most recently Bob Dylan sold his publishing rights, Lil Wayne sold his own masters as well as Drake's and Nicki Minaj's, and Shakira also made a similar deal yesterday. There are also others that I'm forgetting at the moment.

Normally this wouldn't be noteworthy, but it seems like a lot of music artists are stockpiling money, almost as if they know something big is about to happen and they're preparing some money in case something does go down. I dunno, it's just something that's been weighing on me.
I wouldn't take this as any signs of anything bigger. This is a good article which gives a plausible explanation why these artists are cashing in on their assets.

And if you think about it, if these people were prepping for some forthcoming event then cash isn't going to be any good to them anyway.

Awoken2

Star
Just to follow on from the MK thing I think the mind control process can be successfully carried out when the subject is at a certain level of consciousness. From the 60's through to the 90's this would be have been achieved with narcotics. I have quite a strong belief that people can be accessed and programmed with thoughts, feelings, instructions, false memories and different alters when they are at a certain level of consciousness.

If you read up on how people verbalise their conscious recollection of a DMT trip it does tie in quite strongly with the many of the lyrics of the Ultra album. Many artists have spoken openly about their alters such as Beyonce and Minaj a d many more have had the standard mental breakdowns Spears, Jay-z etc.

But today it's 2021 and they no longer need narcotics to control the way people think, they can now achieve the same goals electronically.

VigCizMember

Veteran
VC did a pretty good breakdown of this video a while back.
Creepy indeed.

Ah how did I miss this? Thanks I’ll check it out