Predictive programming in the music industry.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
This video is creepy as hell - total Eyes Wide Shut stuff... look at the doll at the beginning - both eyes open - then at the end... can we say symbolism?

VC did a pretty good breakdown of this video a while back.
Creepy indeed.

Awoken2

Superstar
This video is creepy as hell - total Eyes Wide Shut stuff... look at the doll at the beginning - both eyes open - then at the end... can we say symbolism?

This is s good example of how MK Ultra and mind control are conveyed to us via popular music. If anybody has any doubt that many of our mainstream music artists are subjected to these techniques then I'd syrongly suggest you listen to the entire Depeche Mode album Ultra. The unique aspect of this album is that it tells you all about the process of mk ultra from the.perspective of the subject. So it's like looking at mind control from the inside out as opposed to the outside in.

I'll play you track 6 first. Are there any lines in this song which would suggest to you that writer has been subjected to some firm of mind control?

Step out of your cage, and onto the stage. They spell it out quite clearly.

There are worse examples of the process, more blatant, more sick, passed off as entertainment A good example of that is this gem.

The above mentioned cage on display here

I could add many more but here is the rest of the Ultra album. The best single piece of work that reveals most about this process.

Last edited:

Tikawanda

Established
This isn't necessarily about predictive programming in music itself, but I did want to point out something that's been worrying me lately. There's been a lot of recent news about singers and musicians in general selling their music catalogs and publishing rights; most recently Bob Dylan sold his publishing rights, Lil Wayne sold his own masters as well as Drake's and Nicki Minaj's, and Shakira also made a similar deal yesterday. There are also others that I'm forgetting at the moment.

Normally this wouldn't be noteworthy, but it seems like a lot of music artists are stockpiling money, almost as if they know something big is about to happen and they're preparing some money in case something does go down. I dunno, it's just something that's been weighing on me.

Awoken2

Superstar
This isn't necessarily about predictive programming in music itself, but I did want to point out something that's been worrying me lately. There's been a lot of recent news about singers and musicians in general selling their music catalogs and publishing rights; most recently Bob Dylan sold his publishing rights, Lil Wayne sold his own masters as well as Drake's and Nicki Minaj's, and Shakira also made a similar deal yesterday. There are also others that I'm forgetting at the moment.

Normally this wouldn't be noteworthy, but it seems like a lot of music artists are stockpiling money, almost as if they know something big is about to happen and they're preparing some money in case something does go down. I dunno, it's just something that's been weighing on me.
I wouldn't take this as any signs of anything bigger. This is a good article which gives a plausible explanation why these artists are cashing in on their assets.

And if you think about it, if these people were prepping for some forthcoming event then cash isn't going to be any good to them anyway.

Awoken2

Superstar
Just to follow on from the MK thing I think the mind control process can be successfully carried out when the subject is at a certain level of consciousness. From the 60's through to the 90's this would be have been achieved with narcotics. I have quite a strong belief that people can be accessed and programmed with thoughts, feelings, instructions, false memories and different alters when they are at a certain level of consciousness.

If you read up on how people verbalise their conscious recollection of a DMT trip it does tie in quite strongly with the many of the lyrics of the Ultra album. Many artists have spoken openly about their alters such as Beyonce and Minaj a d many more have had the standard mental breakdowns Spears, Jay-z etc.

But today it's 2021 and they no longer need narcotics to control the way people think, they can now achieve the same goals electronically.

VC did a pretty good breakdown of this video a while back.
Creepy indeed.

Ah how did I miss this? Thanks I’ll check it out

Awoken2

Superstar
At this point in time is it inconceivable that there is technology available which could easily simulate a very authentic looking asteroid strike?

Is it inconceivable that the weapons in space which are supposedly there to protect against asteroids could in fact be weapons that could simulate asteroid strikes themselves?

Just some clever holographic imagery for any eyewitnesses. Some nice CGI for the news reports.

I just don't feel that this virus fiasco is going to cause adequate chaos for people to give up everything they own along with their personal freedoms.

Something much much bigger is on the horizon I fear. Why would the US meteorological society now start classifying the increased numbers of fireballs appearing in our skies? Could it be to hide the fact that these fireballs are tests for some engineered asteroid event?

Let's hope not.

The music industry has been preparing us for this for quite some time.

I don't think the running time of the above video is coincidental either.

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
Watch Bill Gates fail to contain his dupers delight at 2 min 48 secs on the words "asteroid impact"

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
Hmm why insert a quick asteroid shot into a music video like that? You think tbey are trying to tell us something?

4 mins 4 secs.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Watch Bill Gates fail to contain his dupers delight at 2 min 48 secs on the words "asteroid impact"

This vid is gathering quite a few views. I have no idea who this person is or the source.
Woman Talks about Events that will Take Place Soon

Lockdown will be permanent.
Mandatory vaccines worldwide.
Cataclysmic event about to take place. at 4 min in

Awoken2

Superstar
This vid is gathering quite a few views. I have no idea who this person is or the source.
Woman Talks about Events that will Take Place Soon

Lockdown will be permanent.
Mandatory vaccines worldwide.
Cataclysmic event about to take place. at 4 min in
This has kind of knocked me off track from my original train of thought which was that there was going to be a singular asteroid event. Something very big causing tsunamis and major damage to the affected continent/countries.

The notion that Israel could use asteroids to bring forth their ends times "prophecy", something which I feel is the Zionists ultimate goal, as chilling as that sounds, should not be dismissed without considering why we have been getting primed for such an event for many years now.

They've been posted before, but two good examples below.

Awoken2

Superstar
This has kind of knocked me off track from my original train of thought which was that there was going to be a singular asteroid event. Something very big causing tsunamis and major damage to the affected continent/countries.

The notion that Israel could use asteroids to bring forth their ends times "prophecy", something which I feel is the Zionists ultimate goal, as chilling as that sounds, should not be dismissed without considering why we have been getting primed for such an event for many years now.

The Vatican are also making some quite disturbing noises at this time also.

Awoken2

Superstar
Greenland recently released on Amazon Prime.

Plenty of this type of stuff out also.

Seeds planted a long time ago.

But hey don't worry. Them good ol' boys down at NASA have been ",keeping a close eye" on all the "dangerously close" asteroids that have been skimming past us. I'm sure we can trust them Freemason brethren to keep us well informed.....ahead of time, like they always do.

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

It's strange, I was under the impression that damage to infrastructure was not in their best interest, that a virus would be more suitable and effective. Then I remember that these psychopaths are the same ones that bomb countries back to the stone age. So for them to use asteroids and nukes to destroy major cities and destroy the "old world" would make sense in a most diabolical sinister way.
Again I think of the Madonna Euro-vision ritual with a nuked NY. It also reminds me of John Lennon discussing the elites...building back better in their image.

John Lennon Vs The Elite (at 1:15)

Now I know where I got that impression. (at 1:20)

Screenshot_2021-03-02 GLOBAL WARMING, OVERPOPULATION - Dr Isaacs end the world scene (HD)(1).png

Last edited:

AmazingGrace

Established
Final Fantasy XIV started terribly, it was almost unplayable, total shame for company that has already made many games. Therefore Square Enix decided to rebuild the whole game from square one.
Before transition, players started to notice one of the fictional world’s moons began to glow red, it started to grow and in several months approached the Earth-like planet. At this time Enix announced launch of rework called Realm Reborn, that would replace the old world.
Event of transition happened in 11.11.2012, the players who were logged in game could watch the moon reach the planet and old era ended with epic video: trailer for new rework. Meteors falling from sky, the moon exploded and released a dragon that eventually destroyed the old world, despite all efforts to save it. At the end, several main characters were teleported to new world.
(28:54)

Last edited:

don't people ask why pop music is about vampirism and necrophilia? am I the only one who is disgusted and surprised? everyone gone mad with chemtrails and it's just me not affected by this?

Awoken2

Superstar
I would ask you to consider this.

Maybe this Covid thing is just getting us ready for a new reality. Maybe they are going to fake an asteroid to cut down the numbers in a more efficient way. Maybe the social isolation is readying us for being totally socially isolated. Maybe, after an asteroid "impact" everybody really will need a mask to go outside. Maybe this whole Covid thing is just a small part of a bigger plan.

It's already been discussed briefly on this forum that these vaccines have tracking technology inside them to help find people, maybe after the event itself?

I'll play this one again, the music industry is shouting this out loud and clear.

I don't think these type of song are relating to any virus.

Maybe these are just tests? Making sure it looks authentic.

Last edited:
2021-03-07 13_32_37-Korn - You'll Never Find Me (Official Video) - YouTube - Opera.png
"Be not a cancer on the earth – Leave room for nature – Leave room for nature." The Georgia Guidestones

17/Al-Isra - 70
وَلَقَدْ كَرَّمْنَا بَنِي آدَمَ وَحَمَلْنَاهُمْ فِي الْبَرِّ وَالْبَحْرِ وَرَزَقْنَاهُمْ مِنَ الطَّيِّبَاتِ وَفَضَّلْنَاهُمْ عَلَىٰ كَثِيرٍ مِمَّنْ خَلَقْنَا تَفْضِيلًا
Va lakaad karramnea banee eadama va haamalneahum feel barri val baahri va raazaakneahum minat taayyibeati va faaddaalneahum aalea kaseerin mimman haalaaknea taafdeelea(taafdeelan).
And We have honored the Children of Adam. We carried them in the land and the sea, and We have given them as sustenance of the permissible things, and We have made them to excel by an appropriate excellence over most of those whom We have created.