Prayers, please.

Daniel14

Rookie
Not long ago I wondered if I was literally trapped in hell. I have questioned my trust in everyone around me: neighbors, family and former friends all included. Every person I pass on the street seems to know me though most of their faces are strange to me. I have questioned the narrative of my entire life, my memories, and everything I ever believed was real. I have come to know that I have been living in a den of snakes and it is the most mind-bending revelation that I have ever experienced in this life. The only way out of my desperation has been to turn everything to God and the rest of the good people to fix, and to trust that good people still exist. For once I have hope, but I am not beyond sadness or moments of confusion, doubt, and fear. It is very hard to sleep most nights for the voice in my ear and all the shapes floating behind my eyelids. I know what is in my heart and soul and it is love and the desire to share love, but I am not sure what is crawling around in my brain or body. Both feel corrupted. I have called on God and all of His angels to fix this, and they have assured me that they are working on it. God is giving me knowledge and visions for which I am grateful, but the competing voices continue to make it difficult to determine from which mind these things come. It is overwhelming. My eye is very tired.

I am here not asking for sympathy but for prayers to keep me on the path of light so that I can help change the world. I know that this situation is much bigger than just myself, and I pray that my life has a purpose that will transcend my desire for my own personal happiness and peace of mind. I cannot be happy on such a broken earth. It must be fixed. I want peace and happiness for all those with good intentions. I am just not sure how much of the immediate world around me and the bigger world beyond has been "body snatched." I am trying to look ahead to imaginings of something better, but it proves difficult to leave the past behind while so much is still unresolved.

I am not losing faith, but my handler, and the antichrist, and the devil himself love to scare me still, and sometimes I still feel fear. What is bigger than my fear though is my love, and I cannot wait for the day when I experience the joy of fellowship with those who want the same beautiful things that I want. I miss my family and friends, so much. I pray for the day we get to be together again. Also, if you have any advice for me I would greatly appreciate it. I know that all cannot be said aloud just yet, but I am getting better at cracking the code.

Real love,
E. Daniel L.

Flarepath

Star
I have come to know that I have been living in a den of snakes and it is the most mind-bending revelation that I have ever experienced in this life. The only way out of my desperation has been to turn everything to God and the rest of the good people to fix, and to trust that good people still exist..
Yes mate, get away from nonchristians-
"What does a believer have in common with an unbeliever?..Come out from among them and be separate, says the Lord, I will be a Father to you, and you shall be my sons and daughters" (2 Cor 6:14-18)
"He who walks with the wise grows wise, but a companion of fools suffers harm" (Proverbs 13:20)

And mix with Christians so their strength will rub off on you..:)
"As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another" (Proverbs 27:17)

free2018

Star
Not long ago I wondered if I was literally trapped in hell. I have questioned my trust in everyone around me: neighbors, family and former friends all included. Every person I pass on the street seems to know me though most of their faces are strange to me. I have questioned the narrative of my entire life, my memories, and everything I ever believed was real. I have come to know that I have been living in a den of snakes and it is the most mind-bending revelation that I have ever experienced in this life. The only way out of my desperation has been to turn everything to God and the rest of the good people to fix, and to trust that good people still exist. For once I have hope, but I am not beyond sadness or moments of confusion, doubt, and fear. It is very hard to sleep most nights for the voice in my ear and all the shapes floating behind my eyelids. I know what is in my heart and soul and it is love and the desire to share love, but I am not sure what is crawling around in my brain or body. Both feel corrupted. I have called on God and all of His angels to fix this, and they have assured me that they are working on it. God is giving me knowledge and visions for which I am grateful, but the competing voices continue to make it difficult to determine from which mind these things come. It is overwhelming. My eye is very tired.

I am here not asking for sympathy but for prayers to keep me on the path of light so that I can help change the world. I know that this situation is much bigger than just myself, and I pray that my life has a purpose that will transcend my desire for my own personal happiness and peace of mind. I cannot be happy on such a broken earth. It must be fixed. I want peace and happiness for all those with good intentions. I am just not sure how much of the immediate world around me and the bigger world beyond has been "body snatched." I am trying to look ahead to imaginings of something better, but it proves difficult to leave the past behind while so much is still unresolved.

I am not losing faith, but my handler, and the antichrist, and the devil himself love to scare me still, and sometimes I still feel fear. What is bigger than my fear though is my love, and I cannot wait for the day when I experience the joy of fellowship with those who want the same beautiful things that I want. I miss my family and friends, so much. I pray for the day we get to be together again. Also, if you have any advice for me I would greatly appreciate it. I know that all cannot be said aloud just yet, but I am getting better at cracking the code.

Real love,
E. Daniel L.
Questions to ask yourself:

1. How can you escape your handler?
  2. How can you read your Bible every day?
  3. Do you journal?
  4. Can you be of service everyday?
  5. Smile in the mirror when it gets very dark. Not a question.
  6. Do hard exercise. No a question.
  7. If you have any addictions, look for recovery or improvement.
  8. Pray and pray hard.
  9. Repeat

Last edited:

Daniel14

Rookie
Are you a Christian? If you are, you're on the right track..:)
I felt the Holy Spirit first come into me when I was about 14. It lit me up like electricity. I am not sure about that "once under grace, always under grace" thing, as I have fallen away many times, but I have been drawn back time again. It is true that after each falling away things did get worse than before. I have been so desperate and restless among sin that I could never find true peace anywhere I went, drifting around aimlessly. I have given myself to God, the creator, and promised that I will follow Him anywhere, literally anywhere to do good work. So, to answer your question, yes. Though echoes of my old mind remain and I confess that I am still somewhat afraid of claiming the title of Christian. I find it strange that there is a fixation on the cross and the blood as opposed to the words and teachings of Jesus. To me, it is somewhat morbid, and I wonder how far this blood and death fascination have been taken. Reading about the death of Jesus scares me. I am also aware of the wolves in sheep's clothing that claim to be Christians but are not. I have never been baptised and long to, but I am not sure which of my local churches will accept me. I got a chilly reception the last time I entered a church and it was discouraging. I am keeping my faith in God and praying daily, but I am being challenged. Fortunately for me, God has blessed me with a respect for a good challenge, as long as it's fair. ;)

Thank you for this, by the way.

Daniel14

Rookie
Questions to ask yourself:

1. How can you escape your handler?
  2. How can you read your Bible every day?
  3. Do you journal?
  4. Can you be of service everyday?
  5. Smile in the mirror when it gets very dark. Not a question.
  6. Do hard exercise. No a question.
  7. If you have any addictions, look for recovery or improvement.
  8. Pray and pray hard.
  9. Repeat
Excellent questions to ponder.

1. "How can you escape your handler?" Well, funds are limited. I have two reliable housing options but I don't feel safe in either environment. I have considered going to a homeless shelter, which may be dangerous, or playing the lotto and getting out of dodge. Every fiber of my being knows that I need to leave this area asap.
  2. "How can you read your Bible every day?" I am doing that.
  3. "Do you journal?" I used to journal growing up, constantly, but not anymore. It's a very good idea, though.
  4. "Can you be of service everyday?" That's something that I had not considered. I wonder how I could be of service? Do you have any suggestions? I am open-minded to good advice. I value good, honest advice. It beats mind control any day.
  5. "Smile in the mirror when it gets very dark. Not a question." I will try that. I tend to criticize my appearance.
  6. "Do hard exercise. No a question." I have been doing this also and it truly helps.
  7. "If you have any addictions, look for recovery or improvement." My only addictive vise left is tobacco. I don't believe that pure tobacco in itself is a harm when it's not sprayed with chemicals, I admire Native American culture and they grew tobacco and, as far as I know, were highly spiritual folks. But I know that I need to quit. It is a crutch and a waste of money.
  8. "Pray and pray hard." I am and will pray harder and harder.
  9. "Repeat." You got it, friend.
Thanks for this.

Flarepath

Star
I felt the Holy Spirit first come into me when I was about 14. It lit me up like electricity...
... have fallen away many times, but I have been drawn back time again......
I confess that I am still somewhat afraid of claiming the title of Christian.....
I find it strange that there is a fixation on the cross and the blood as opposed to the words and teachings of Jesus. To me, it is somewhat morbid....
Reading about the death of Jesus scares me.....
I have never been baptised and long to...
I got a chilly reception the last time I entered a church

1- Yeah, you "drank" some of the holy spirit like water when you were 14 (like I did) and became hooked on it..:)-
Jesus said -
" ..the water I give people will become in them a spring of water welling up to eternal life" (John 4:14)
so no wonder you kept coming back to it for more refreshing sips..:)

2- Only God knows if any of us is a true Christian, so all we can do is keep our fingers crossed and hope we make the grade. Even the great Paul said-
"My conscience is clear, but that does not make me innocent. It is the Lord who judges me. Therefore judge nothing before the appointed time" (1 Cor 4:3)
The only thing we know for sure is that as Christians we stand a heck of a better chance of making it through the pearlies than nonchristians who've got ZERO chance..:)

3- Yeah, some people are morbidly fixated on serious bible study instead of just lightening up, that's why Paul had to tell them-
"I'm worried lest you be led astray from the simplicity of Christ" (2 Cor 11:3)

4- Sure, Jesus was killed, but didn't stay dead..:)-

5- I've never been baptised, I never felt the need..:)

6- Yeah many churches fall short and I never found one I felt comfortable in, and anyway Jesus never said we have to go to church.
We don't need pastors and ministers anyway because Jesus also said-
"You have one teacher, me" (Matt 23:10)
and he's easy enough to understand..:)-
"And the common people heard him gladly" (Mark 12:37)

Last edited:
Life does seem to be a challenge lately, it's been difficult. Thanks for your story. We can struggle so hard, even believing in God. This world is so broken and dark, I can understand we all have our struggles to keep it together. We can only do the best that we can with what we have. I pray for you and others that are having these struggles in life.

Flarepath

Star
Thankfully Christians know to roll with the punches life throws at us to lessen their impact..:)
For example Paul took some serious hassle-
"I have worked much harder, been in prison more frequently, been flogged more severely, and been exposed to death again and again.
Five times I received from the Jews the forty lashes minus one.
Three times I was beaten with rods, once I was stoned, three times I was shipwrecked, I spent a night and a day in the open sea,
I have been constantly on the move. I have been in danger from rivers, in danger from bandits, in danger from my own countrymen, in danger from Gentiles, in danger in the city, in danger in the country, in danger at sea, and in danger from false brothers.
I have laboured and toiled and have often gone without sleep, I have known hunger and thirst and have often gone without food; I have been cold and naked.
Besides everything else, I face daily the pressure of my concern for all the churches.

Who is weak, and I do not feel weak?" (2 Cor 11:23-29)

But still came up smiling-
"I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want" (Philippians 4:12)

rel-Paul-writing.jpg

free2018

Star
Excellent questions to ponder.

1. "How can you escape your handler?" Well, funds are limited. I have two reliable housing options but I don't feel safe in either environment. I have considered going to a homeless shelter, which may be dangerous, or playing the lotto and getting out of dodge. Every fiber of my being knows that I need to leave this area asap.
  2. "How can you read your Bible every day?" I am doing that.
  3. "Do you journal?" I used to journal growing up, constantly, but not anymore. It's a very good idea, though.
  4. "Can you be of service everyday?" That's something that I had not considered. I wonder how I could be of service? Do you have any suggestions? I am open-minded to good advice. I value good, honest advice. It beats mind control any day.
  5. "Smile in the mirror when it gets very dark. Not a question." I will try that. I tend to criticize my appearance.
  6. "Do hard exercise. No a question." I have been doing this also and it truly helps.
  7. "If you have any addictions, look for recovery or improvement." My only addictive vise left is tobacco. I don't believe that pure tobacco in itself is a harm when it's not sprayed with chemicals, I admire Native American culture and they grew tobacco and, as far as I know, were highly spiritual folks. But I know that I need to quit. It is a crutch and a waste of money.
  8. "Pray and pray hard." I am and will pray harder and harder.
  9. "Repeat." You got it, friend.
Thanks for this.
As far service, one can start with simple things.

Something I learned that might be helpful is you can always do simple things like pick up trash when you see trash. You could also do things like try to leave the bathroom a little bit cleaner than you left it when you came in.
I’m not sure how you could be of service, but I think you could always at some point volunteer to help people learn to read for a couple hours a week. Of course, the whole helping people to could turn into regular gig if that’s what you need.
Smoking? Hard to kick. I still smoke a few cigs a day. I get it.

Last edited:

Todd

Star
I have given myself to God, the creator, and promised that I will follow Him anywhere, literally anywhere to do good work. So, to answer your question, yes. Though echoes of my old mind remain and I confess that I am still somewhat afraid of claiming the title of Christian. I find it strange that there is a fixation on the cross and the blood as opposed to the words and teachings of Jesus. To me, it is somewhat morbid, and I wonder how far this blood and death fascination have been taken. Reading about the death of Jesus scares me. I am also aware of the wolves in sheep's clothing that claim to be Christians but are not. I have never been baptised and long to, but I am not sure which of my local churches will accept me.
Here is the thing...Jesus' words and teaching are perfect. Unfortunately, none of us are capable in our own strength or ability to follow them. That is why we trust in and rely on the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ! It's by his blood that we were purchased/ransomed from the power of sin.

None of us can be righteous before God by trying to keep the commandments or follow the teachings of Jesus. We are only righteous before God when we trust in the work he did on the cross and exchange our filthy robes of righteousness for his.

While baptism is not required to have a salvation experience and relationship with God, it is vital to be able to succesfully walk in the way, the truth and the light that Jesus is. Baptism is the outward confession we make to identify oursleves with the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus. It is an act of faith, that seperates our spirit from the sin nature we were born with. It is not different than the bronze serpent God told Moses to make and hang on a pole. The serpent itself had no magical power, but it was the act of faith of the Hebrews, if they looked upong the serpent and believed God they would be healed. Baptism is similar. There is no magical power in the water itself, or the performance of the sacrement of Baptis. It is the faith we demonstrate by acting in obedience to God's word that heals us and makes us whole. The woman with the issue of blood that touched the hem of garment was healed. Yet Jesus said it was her faith, not anything special about his hem, that healed her.

Baptism is the physical act of faith that coresponds with the spiritual act of being "born again". Read John 3:1-21 for Jesus' own words and teaching about being born again.

I don't know whether my comments will be seen as offensive and inappropriate outside the religion section, but hopefully not...

The "fixation" with the blood of Christ has to do with His blood washing us of our sins.
If one reads the Bible daily then one is familiar with how blood covered the sins of Adam and Eve and so they did not immediately physically die.

Genesis 3
7And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons.

Compared with

21Unto Adam also and to his wife did the LORD God make coats of skins, and clothed them

The fig leaves represent self righteousness, and it wasn't good enough.
The skins could only be obtained by killing an animal - a sacrifice.

Think about Abel and Cain. Why did the Lord accept Abel's offering but not Cain's? It wasn't just because He didn't like him (see vs7)...
Cain brought an offering to the Lord first (so he wasnt just doing it to copy his brother), but it was of his works. Abel offered from his flock of sheep, the firstling. Compare that to Jesus Christ, the firstborn, the Lamb of God.

Genesis 4

2And she again bare his brother Abel. And Abel was a keeper of sheep, but Cain was a tiller of the ground
3And in process of time it came to pass, that Cain brought of the fruit of the ground an offering unto the LORD. 4And Abel, he also brought of the firstlings of his flock and of the fat thereof. And the LORD had respect unto Abel and to his offering: 5But unto Cain and to his offering he had not respect. And Cain was very wroth, and his countenance fell. 6And the LORD said unto Cain, Why art thou wroth? and why is thy countenance fallen? 7If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted? and if thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door. And unto thee shall be his desire, and thou shalt rule over him

Following Jesus' teachings and examples are great, of course. We should do our best to follow them, absolutely. But in our fallen state we are just not good enough.

And, if someone reads around a lot, they'll see that there's some good teachings in all religions. What makes Jesus Christ different is that He resurrected after His death.

Regarding churches, we are in the Laodicean age, and churches are often lukewarm and don't teach according to the Bible (Rev 3:20). If one is fortunate enough to find a church that is biblical and welcoming, great. But for many of us that doesn't exist and it is fine to not go. Remember, when 2 or 3 are gathered in His name there He is (Matt 8:20).

Daniel14

Rookie
1- Yeah, you "drank" some of the holy spirit like water when you were 14 (like I did) and became hooked on it..:)-
Jesus said -
" ..the water I give people will become in them a spring of water welling up to eternal life" (John 4:14)
so no wonder you kept coming back to it for more refreshing sips..:)
Wrong, sir, I did not "drink" anything. I called out to God and the Holy Spirit came into me like electricity. I felt it from head to toe. I did not drink anything that I got hooked on. Except for booze, for a short while, but with true Godly help I have resolved that. I certainly do catch your drift there, buddy.

Daniel14

Rookie
The "fixation" with the blood of Christ has to do with His blood washing us of our sins.
If one reads the Bible daily then one is familiar with how blood covered the sins of Adam and Eve and so they did not immediately physically die.
Sounds like vampirism to me.

The fig leaves represent self righteousness, and it wasn't good enough.
The skins could only be obtained by killing an animal - a sacrifice.
The fig leaves represent their shame. I don't agree with sacrifice. My heart, which calls out to God on a daily basis, does not align with sacrifice of any kind. Not sorry.

Following Jesus' teachings and examples are great, of course. We should do our best to follow them, absolutely. But in our fallen state we are just not good enough.
So again, the death and blood of the savior is the focus, not the beautiful words and messages that JC came to share. Anybody should be good enough to receive God's message without the need for sacrifice. That's what my heart, which I have allowed the most holy spirit to enter, and brain, which the highest creator is guiding, shows me. Perhaps the true fallen state comes with accepting the mark of the beast. I'm all into the book of Revelations now, because these are indeed end times we are in.

And, if someone reads around a lot, they'll see that there's some good teachings in all religions. What makes Jesus Christ different is that He resurrected after His death.
Incorrect. Resurrection can be found within Buddhism, Hinduism, Greek mythology, Egyptian theology, and probably more. There is nothing wrong with gaining knowledge of other religious cultures. Just not Satanism. I hate Satan.

Also, no need to put spoiler tags on all your bible quotes. I am familiar with the bible, like many other here. I definitely feel that Revelations is the most pertinent book of the bible at this point in time, but few seem to be focusing on it. They're just too hung up on the blood.

And before some foolish person accuses me of being a bot just because I edit my words, wrong again. Here is a sample of my imperfect free will: alskdjfposaihfqhpiuwenf;alskdjf. That's my flesh and blood fingers on the keyboard.

Daniel14

Rookie
As far service, one can start with simple things.

Something I learned that might be helpful is you can always do simple things like pick up trash when you see trash. You could also do things like try to leave the bathroom a little bit cleaner than you left it when you came in.
I’m not sure how you could be of service, but I think you could always at some point volunteer to help people learn to read for a couple hours a week. Of course, the whole helping people to could turn into regular gig if that’s what you need.
Smoking? Hard to kick. I still smoke a few cigs a day. I get it.
I appreciate your attempt at helpful suggestions. I live in an area where every street and back road and once beautiful river are full of trash. It pains me to see, as you well know. Now I can take a plastic bag and fill it up, but they're just gonna keep dumping. For now, I'll leave that for the inmate clean up crews. I am not in jail, either literal or figurative, anymore. I'm praying for a much bigger clean up crew to clean up this entire polluted earth.

I am indeed volunteering to help people read by reading out loud. I enjoy that very much and I hope they enjoy hearing it.

And before some foolish person accuses me of being a bot just because I edit my words, wrong again. Here is a sample of my imperfect free will: alskdjfposaihfqhpiuwenf;alskdjf. That's my flesh and blood fingers on the keyboard.
No, not a bot, just not a Bible believing Christian.

Also, no need to put spoiler tags on all your bible quotes. I am familiar with the bible, like many other here. I definitely feel that Revelations is the most pertinent book of the bible at this point in time, but few seem to be focusing on it. They're just too hung up on the blood.
The spoiler tags are out of respect to individuals who don't want to see the words of God outside of the religion section of the forum, which this happens to be.

And i focus on studying Revelation (single, not plural) plenty, but that doesn't override the theme of the Bible which is Jesus died for our sins, and salvation is free to those who will believe the gospel and follow him.

Incorrect. Resurrection can be found within Buddhism, Hinduism, Greek mythology, Egyptian theology, and probably more. There is nothing wrong with gaining knowledge of other religious cultures. Just not Satanism. I hate Satan.
Lol, ive read plenty about other religions...

You seriously compare the Lord Jesus Christ to mythology? For someone who dislikes satanism, that sounds like satan talk. Idolatry IS satanism.

Which historical (you know, actual people) died and were resurrected and went up to heaven from those belief systems mentioned?

Sounds like vampirism to me.

The fig leaves represent their shame. I don't agree with sacrifice. My heart, which calls out to God on a daily basis, does not align with sacrifice of any kind. Not sorry.
Well, it's a shame you don't agree with God, because He instituted sacrifice, as is described numerous times throughout the Old Testament.(Unless youre saying that you selectively pick and choose which parts of the Bible are from God?)

Including the example i gave of Abel and Cain. WHY did He reject Cain's sacrifice then?

Either works alone were not good enough, as the scriptures show, or it's God arbitrarily choosing to be a bully for no reason...

Now that Jesus has died and resurrected the sacrifice system is over, true. So these days continuing to offer sacrifices is NOT something we have to do.
That doesn't change the fact that He was sacrificed then. But He defeated death.

So again, the death and blood of the savior is the focus, not the beautiful words and messages that JC came to share. Anybody should be good enough to receive God's message without the need for sacrifice.
As i mentioned in my previous reply, other religions have beautiful words and messages too. What makes Christianity different is that Jesus Christ (who is real, not some made up mythological figure) was ressurected.

And yes, God's message is available to ALL. That doesn't change the fact that Jesus died for our sins. But we don't have to continue offering sacrifices, if that's where the confusion is occuring. That was done away with.

No offense, but reading through your replies i really should have realized that rather than Christianity your world view is coming from some form of new age or gnosticism. The comparison of Jesus Christ to some pagan mythological figures was a huge hint. And the focus on his teachings, rather than what He did or who He was. Probably see Him as no more than just another wise teacher, or an "ascended master".

Yeah, not satan, just lucifer passing himself off as an angel of light...

Well, i gave my responses based on what the scriptures say.