Post a Conspiracy Theory.

Flarepath

Star
Regarding the consp-theorists who say muslim terrorists never did 9/11, they're funny guys, they'll be telling us Mary Poppins did it next..:)
Oh wait...

poppins1.jpg

90sWereBetter

Established
Regarding the consp-theorists who say muslim terrorists never did 9/11, they're funny guys, they'll be telling us Mary Poppins did it next..:)
Oh wait...

View attachment 99967
9/11 conspiracy theorists deserve respect

their research basically spawned a whole generation of conspiracy theorists... the modern conspiracy movement aka "truth movement" basically spawned with 9/11 conspiracy research...

bsck then 9/11 conspiracy was like the 1+1 of conspiracy research and then nowadays the disinformation tries to memoryhole that 9/11 was a conspiracy... whereas 9/11 not only was a conspiracy but 9/11 conspiracy research basically spawned modern conspiracy theory

90sWereBetter

Established
btw 9/11 wasn't done by mary poppins... the agenda was ZIONIST... the whole project served the aims of ZIONISM

Flarepath

Star
Another consp-theory is that Jesus never existed, so i suppose they'll be telling us it was really Mary Poppins up there giving the sermon on the mount..:)
Oh wait...

rel-poppins-mount.jpg

Lalas

Star
Well, yes, he Flarepath also believes that Putin is fighting the proxies of Americans, ukronazi. Why not the "all-powerful Arabs with the plane" who surprised and overpowered the most powerful defense and intelligence in the world. Not bad, everyone with their beliefs. ;)

*Not that those who know that they are not the "almighty Arabs with the plane", but still believe in Putin fighting the proxies of the Americans, ukronazi, are better. And they to be alive and well. The time when mistakes in beliefs will have a real expression as if they were wrong actions, and will be paid accordingly, is not far off. So everyone has the freedom to succumb to sin laziness and violate "don't lie" (in the form of "don't fool yourself").
:p

Flarepath

Star
Well, yes, he Flarepath also believes that Putin is fighting the proxies of Americans, ukronazi. Why not the "all-powerful Arabs with the plane" who surprised and overpowered the most powerful defense and intelligence in the world. Not bad, everyone with their beliefs. ;)

*Not that those who know that they are not the "almighty Arabs with the plane", but still believe in Putin fighting the proxies of the Americans, ukronazi, are better. And they to be alive and well. The time when mistakes in beliefs will have a real expression as if they were wrong actions, and will be paid accordingly, is not far off. So everyone has the freedom to succumb to sin laziness and violate "don't lie" (in the form of "don't fool yourself").
I'm not sure what you're saying mate, but muslim terrorists have ADMITTED doing 9/11.

musl-Bin-did-it.jpg

musl-Ahmed1.jpg
musl-Ahmed2.jpg

90sWereBetter

Established
'9/11 Conspiracy Theories Ridiculous' - Al Qaeda

The Onion is right- this whole "Al Qaeda" anti-conspiracy thing is hilarious. "Extremist terrorists: 'Don't believe in conspiracy theories'"

maybe they should have gone one step further and put out articles during the covid communism thing: "ISIS leader Baghdadi declares 'covid jihad'- fanatical ISIS followers instructed to destroy innocent people by not wearing masks and not getting vaxed! wear your mask or you play directly into their fiendish hands!" or "ISIS leader Baghdadi: 'Covid vaccines are safe and effective, anti-vax theories are a plot of the disbeliebers'"

you know I actually saw some news article where they claimed obl was campaigning against global warming....

my point being.... with a lot of this stuff... these supposed enemies of the West basically act as sock puppets for the same Western elites they're supposedly against.... what kind of radical extremist group goes around and says "remember to trust mainstream media".... there is serious fakery going on

btw did you know Daesh (ISIS) has basically declared war on Hamas and the Taliban?? how much more blatantly obvious does it need to be that these ppl are run by the CIA or something

edit: btw as far as Hamas... I believe the top leadership Hamas ppl r freemasons... I think the original leadership was actually independent and not controlled... but then they killed the original leaders and replaced them with freemasons and now at the very top Hamas is run by them.... but I believe the lower level ppl may be genuinely fighting the zionists... however I also heard a theory that the resistance fighters in Gaza are actually with a completely different group... I'm not sure either way but the Palestinians one million percent have the right to defend themselves and so I am in solidarity with whoever in Gaza is resisting the Zionists

Last edited:

90sWereBetter

Established

if conspiracy theorists got badges certifying "this person, so-and-so is a genuine conspiracy theorist".... I would take the badge away from every single so-called conspiracy theorist who believes Putin and Iran and their buddies are for real, that Russia, Iran and their buddies are genuine enemies of the West...

this is the anti-colonial struggle that we as conspiracy theorists have to wage...

9/11 as terrible as the wars it lead to were (and as terrible as the incident was if ppl really died in the incident itself... I'm not sure either way)... 9/11 conspiracy research like I said basically spawned a massive wave of conspiracy theorizing.... this massive wave changed history! it was this massive wave that later challenged covid communism and created this huge resistance to just blindly accepting the mainstream narrative... this wave of post-9/11 conspiracy research- created a giant obstacle in front of elite domination...

but this wave emerged.... and afterwards they have tried to combat this wave that represents an obstacle to the elite agenda to rule over all our minds.... and one way is the massive censorship that basically removed conspiracy discussion from the internet... in a metaphorically sense it's like they massively genocided the conspiracy community... we were like a giant flame and now we're like little sparks... and we come here and now it's a joke... it's a struggle to find actual conspiracy theories- on a conspiracy board!... but back before... we had a giant conspiracy community generating all kinds of info across the internet... anyways.... so there are two ways (amongst others) they fought us conspiracy researchers to try to shut us down

1 externally- massive censorship like I mentioned

2 internally- trying to change what it is to be a conspiracy theorist... early post 9/11... you were an independent person... you didn't trust the Republicans, you weren't necessarily part of this or that faction, you were an independent person... now it's "oh you're a conspiracy theorist?" "great- that means you have to support Trump, Putin, Imran Hosein (if you're a Muslim), Iran, etc... congratulations you are a red-pilled conspiracy theorist who sees past the deception".... whereas in reality it just means you've been pulled into their system of control and manipulation... you are "against the system" but being "against the system" has been redefined to mean supporting Trump/Putin/Cuba/Iran/etc. and so your "anti-systemism" has been converted into supporting freemasons just like you would have been doing if you supported Biden/Zelensky/"Israel"/etc.

Daze

Superstar
1710154790116.png

I think this guy is Colonel. My reasons are he's new and he posted in dormant threads from 2017 like colonel has been doing lately.

Wouldn't be the first time he's made "friendly" accounts.

Colonel is probably the only user that can compete with Cassidy in number of accounts. I can probably name a dozen without thinking about it.

Edit : I fixed the image since I"m using my pc atm.

Last edited:

Lalas

Star

I think this guy is Colonel. My reasons are he's new and he posted in dormant threads from 2017 like colonel has been doing lately.

Wouldn't be the first time he's made "friendly" accounts.

Colonel is probably the only user that can compete with Cassidy in number of accounts. I can probably name a dozen without thinking about it.

Edit : i am unable to delete the attachment. Idk why but it is difficult to share images on this website using a phone.
This is a conspiracy theory.