Petty Squabbles Thread

I am a woman..actually. :)

I never said I was a martyr..but I also realize that when you talk to people and especially when you say you’re a Christian..people aren’t always going to like you or what you say. That doesn’t always mean that you’re the one that’s wrong.

I made 18,000 posts because people would talk to me and I would answer them back.
No I’ve signed on here a few times and every reply to every thread on the main board was yours. I was going to take a screenshot because it was funny. You post 5x more than the most active posters, you reply to everything even when you have nothing to say. It is impolite and makes for a worse forum. People have told you this hundreds of times but you say things like you did there, people hate me because of how great and saintly I am like the prophets.

Think of the forum like a piece of art. Do you need to wave your brush over everything? Maybe someone else will have something better to say. Maybe something said applies to someone, and if you post 5 pages of one line comments about the same irrelevant point, it ruins the flow of conversation.

Awoken2

Superstar
I want you to answer just ONE question Lisafer.

Before God bestowed you onto this forum to do your thing did it ever occur to you why he issued you with two ears and only one mouth?

There's a lesson right there....a fuckin clue even!

Lisa

Superstar
With all due respect, we may be getting somewhere with you sharing that. It seems you feel a direct connection to God and what you say here. I doubt God sent you to this forum and I say that because you do not have some of the Christian attributes I am familiar with save a few. This is enlightening for it is delusional on your part and it explains why you keep going after people. Honestly, Christians I have known are all different for sure and many do not get along via interpretation. But many of them in the real Word also beat fruit and I do not see anything fruitful in your unwillingness and inability to get along with others. Saint Lisa? What should we call you? I am not trying to be mean but some therapy may be in order.
From the very first time I came to this forum..I’ve only been about sharing the Gospel. I believe my first thread on the old forum was Come to Me.

God only has us humans to work with anyway..and we are a continuing work, aren’t we?

I stand up for the truth..which in this world is not popular. So, yes I don’t expect to be popular. We are told to be salt and light..though, have you wondered what it means to be salt?

‭‭1 Kings‬ ‭18:25-27‬ ‭
So Elijah said to the prophets of Baal, “Choose one ox for yourselves and prepare it first for you are many, and call on the name of your god, but put no fire under it. ” Then they took the ox which was given them and they prepared it and called on the name of Baal from morning until noon saying, “O Baal, answer us.” But there was no voice and no one answered. And they leaped about the altar which they made. It came about at noon, that Elijah mocked them and said, “Call out with a loud voice, for he is a god; either he is occupied or gone aside, or is on a journey, or perhaps he is asleep and needs to be awakened.

Paul also stood up for truth with the other apostles..
Galatians‬ ‭2:11-14‬ ‭
But when Cephas came to Antioch, I opposed him to his face, because he stood condemned. For prior to the coming of certain men from James, he used to eat with the Gentiles; but when they came, he began to withdraw and hold himself aloof, fearing the party of the circumcision. The rest of the Jews joined him in hypocrisy, with the result that even Barnabas was carried away by their hypocrisy. But when I saw that they were not straightforward about the truth of the gospel, I said to Cephas in the presence of all, “If you, being a Jew, live like the Gentiles and not like the Jews, how is it that you compel the Gentiles to live like Jews?

Honestly..I guess it all depends on whether you think God still sends people..

Isaiah‬ ‭6:8‬ ‭
Then I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, “Whom shall I send, and who will go for Us?” Then I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Lisa

Superstar
I want you to answer just ONE question Lisafer.

Before God bestowed you onto this forum to do your thing did it ever occur to you why he issued you with two ears and only one mouth?

There's a lesson right there....a fuckin clue even!
You talking to me?

The Zone

Star
Lisa, you just dug up a 2018 thread from Ertagloc (sp). Why? As has been said you get back to your behavior and wait until the rest of the forum including Christians know you think God sent you here.

Here are some of your posting ways....

Why?

How is that?

Are you sure?

ok

Why do you say that?

I think your (you're) wrong.

When?

Where?

What?

How?

Oh those messages from God, LOL

I think in your hear and mind you are being sincere. I respect your admiration for the Word of God, but I don't think you are getting his intended message at times. This is not planting seeds as much as it is discourse. And who in all that time you have spent here on the Gospels truly helped? Is there anyone who can come forward and say your style has helped them see the light? So, if there is nobody, why would you think God wants you here and not somewhere else or in many places? Why here? Why now?

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
No I’ve signed on here a few times and every reply to every thread on the main board was yours. I was going to take a screenshot because it was funny. You post 5x more than the most active posters, you reply to everything even when you have nothing to say. It is impolite and makes for a worse forum. People have told you this hundreds of times but you say things like you did there, people hate me because of how great and saintly I am like the prophets.

Think of the forum like a piece of art. Do you need to wave your brush over everything? Maybe someone else will have something better to say. Maybe something said applies to someone, and if you post 5 pages of one line comments about the same irrelevant point, it ruins the flow of conversation.
It’s a forum..I come to talk..why is that a problem? Don’t you come here to talk too?

I reply to some things that interest me and that’s not everything. The thread with the most posts..I don’t even go to since I have nothing to add to that thread.

I rarely bring it up and hate to bring it up in case people think I am being saintly. However..God does send Christians out into the world to do the work of an an evangelist..is it strange that God would send someone here?

Again..I’m not talking to myself for five pages..

Lisa

Superstar
Lisa, you just dug up a 2018 thread from Ertagloc (sp). Why? As has been said you get back to your behavior and wait until the rest of the forum including Christians know you think God sent you here.

Here are some of your posting ways....

Why?

How is that?

Are you sure?

ok

Why do you say that?

I think your (you're) wrong.

When?

Where?

What?

How?

Oh those messages from God, LOL

I think in your hear and mind you are being sincere. I respect you admiration for the Word of God, but I don't think you are getting his intended message at times. This is not planting seeds as much as it is discourse. And who in all that time you have spent here on the Gospels truly helped? Is there anyone who can come forward and say your style has helped them see the light? So, if there is nobody, why would you think God wants you here and not somewhere else or in many places? Why here? Why now?
Did you see the post that I posted in that thread? I thought it fit the thread and I didn’t want to start another thread just to post.

Lol..is it wrong to ask questions? One would think people would like that so they could expound on their thoughts...but here it’s seen as a negative.

How do you know there is nobody? I do know one thing for certain..everyone here is well aquatinted that there is a lake of fire where there is weeping and gnashing of teeth...that may be all that is needed..idk
Sometimes people just plant the seeds and others sow them.

I’ve got to say it’s funny too that you say the same thing about Israel, everyone hates them which is proof of how great they are. Meanwhile everyone else is like, no we “hate” you because you do things like setting up lawn chairs to watch civilians get bombed and killed
918323F8-8580-4D2E-A5A1-58A4904FA3FB.png
and they say “WHY DO THEY PERSECUTE US SO. It is our burden to bear as righteous saintly ones”

Lisa

Superstar
I’ve got to say it’s funny too that you say the same thing about Israel, everyone hates them which is proof of how great they are. Meanwhile everyone else is like, no we “hate” you because you do things like setting up lawn chairs to watch civilians get bombed and killed

and they say “WHY DO THEY PERSECUTE US SO. It is our burden to bear as righteous saintly ones”
I don’t believe I’ve said that they are great...but that they ARE STILL God’s chosen people. That in the end times..we (Christians) expect to see Israel surrounded by her enemies...its all part of the end times prophecy..that and they will be back in their land..which they are.

I definitely don’t see them as the aggressor.
Edit:The Six-Day War (Hebrew: מִלְחֶמֶת שֵׁשֶׁת הַיָּמִים, Milhemet Sheshet Ha Yamim; Arabic: النكسة, an-Naksah, "The Setback" or حرب 1967, Ḥarb 1967, "War of 1967"), also known as the June War, 1967 Arab–Israeli War, or Third Arab–Israeli War, was fought between 5 and 10 June 1967 by Israel and the neighboring states of Egypt (known at the time as the United Arab Republic), Jordan, and Syria.

The Zone

Star
It is a bit black and white for some. I would like to say that I do not appreciate you riling Muslims who then rile me saying something about Christianity after you have been less than diplomatic. But even when riled I do not normally participate when things turn hateful with concern to religion and I rarely frequent that forum.

I can say firsthand, that you have had a negative influence on the two religions getting along. You are not alone, there are those types on both sides, but I am perturbed that you make it hard to navigate the waters for others when you engage in open forum torpedo battles.

Lastly, this thread is about issues not religion. People are trying to find some common or acceptable ground with you but it seems clear that will never happen and that is sad, not for us, but you. There is a strong possibility that all members block you in time.

Lisa

Superstar
You mention people talk to you here. Is that an issue in normal everyday life?
I just noticed you added this...lol!
You did ask me about my 18,000 posts..it’s because people talk to me here.

Lisa

Superstar
Lastly, this thread is about issues not religion. People are trying to find some common or acceptable ground with you but it seems clear that will never happen and that is sad, not for us, but you. There is a strong possibility that all members block you in time.
O really..did you not write this?
I am not trying to be mean but some therapy may be in order if you have not been doing so already. Do you have a pastor? Have you shared this kind of thing with him? Do you not see that saying God sent you here opens up a lot of questions about stability?

You mention people talk to you here. Is that an issue in normal everyday life? I mean, you spend more time here than any other poster. I would hate to see you lose your home in that case but you have some unusual views on Christianity and again, thinking you speak for God is alarming. Maybe you are still learning. Can I ask how long you have been a Christian, how you got started etc? Did you learn in a church, on your own?
No one is trying to find common ground with me..but they want me to cave to their opinion and are repeatedly mad that I won’t...so they blame me for being in the wrong of disagreeing with them.

I think someone will always talk to me..

It is a bit black and white for some. I would like to say that I do not appreciate you riling Muslims who then rile me saying something about Christianity after you have been less than diplomatic. But even when riled I do not normally participate when things turn hateful with concern to religion and I rarely frequent that forum.
I can say firsthand, that you have had a negative influence on the two religions getting along. You are not alone, there are those types on both sides, but I am perturbed that you make it hard to navigate the waters for others when you engage in open forum torpedo battles.
Do you even read your Bible?

Galatians‬ ‭1:8-9‬ ‭
But even if we, or an angel from heaven, should preach to you a gospel contrary to what we have preached to you, he is to be accursed! As we have said before, so I say again now, if any man is preaching to you a gospel contrary to what you received, he is to be accursed!

‭‭2 Corinthians‬ ‭6:14‬ ‭
Do not be bound together with unbelievers; for what partnership have righteousness and lawlessness, or what fellowship has light with darkness?

Awoken2

Superstar
Lisafer I have BIG news for you. I've just had God on an he has bestowed it upon me to pass something on from him to you. He reckons I was tbe best person for the job because I do all the musicy stuff around here.

He asked me to have a shuffle around my vast library and pick out THE song that was specifically wrote for your ears. He said that Lisafer lamb has strayed and now needed guidance back onto the path of righteousness so we needed to act before you ended up hearing those old gnashing teeth yourself.

So God has prescribed you play yourself this song three times a day for a fortnight and don't veerr off the instructions.

Lisa

Superstar
Lisafer I have BIG news for you. I've just had God on an he has bestowed it upon me to pass something on from him to you. He reckons I was tbe best person for the job because I do all the musicy stuff around here.

He asked me to have a shuffle around my vast library and pick out THE song that was specifically wrote for your ears. He said that Lisafer lamb has strayed and now needed guidance back onto the path of righteousness so we needed to act before you ended up hearing those old gnashing teeth yourself.

So God has prescribed you play yourself this song three times a day for a fortnight and don't veerr off the instructions.

O ok...o_O....:p

The Zone

Star
Well, thanks for messing my screenshot up Awoken!!! Lisa was the last post in six of the seven categories until your post. As for you Lisa, I am done and see your games. You are enjoying this too much and you are obviously a few sodas shy of a full six-pack. So, either you are batshit crazy or you have a desire and need to be the forums pest. I am done with your issues and hope you get booted unless you act like an actual human being. I do hope people start reporting you when you sidetrack threads in the future so that maybe someone finally intercedes with a long-standing problem.

Lisa

Superstar
Well, thanks for messing my screenshot up Awoken!!! Lisa was the last post in six of the seven categories until this post. As for you Lisa, I am done and see your games. You are enjoying this too much and you are obviously a few sodas shy of a full six-pack. So, either you are batshit crazy or you have a desire to be the forums pest. I am done with your issues and hope you get booted unless you act like an actual human being.
I think you’re done because deep down you know I am right..I’ve posted enough scripture that has refuted your arguments and you have nothing else.

I’ll help you out...;)
5E063AE0-21F9-49FB-92EB-5E03BFA6BA86.jpeg

Aero

Superstar
I'm going to pray to Jesus for all the hardened hearts of VC. Hopefully his light will shine into your hearts and soften them to the compassionate spirit of Jesus.

Amen

Lisa

Superstar
@The Zone

I saw your post before you deleted it..I’m No troll.
Remember how scimi used to play the cats game? He like seeing how many categories he could capture before someone posted. That day, I happened to notice that I captured all the cats and took the screen shot.

I definitely would have reported that post for bringing up what you did...so it’s a good thing you rethought it.