Petty Squabbles Thread

polymoog

Superstar
we should have a VC forum trial... the people of VC vs lisa.
lisa, i am volunteering to be your defense attorney. i think the zone should prosecute.
we need a judge.... how about maes?

Maes17

Superstar
We should not judge anyone but some facts are disturbing. None of us are trying to judge Lisa, we are trying to survive her. She has over 60 posts in the forum today alone. Most people would realize that was forced forum dominance. And she baits the heck out of people even when they try to move on.
Damn!

@Lisa over 60 post is a ton girl. You getting paid? Accepting employment applications if so.

A lot of posters try baiting. Sometimes I give in and put in a response. For the most part I let their opinions fly. I see no reason to lose my cool online. I’m here on my downtime cause I enjoy reading the opinions of you guys in today’s social climate. Racism seems to be coming back very strong which is sad, covid-19 and the forums response to that.

So...we all have our contributions and faults here. That’s my approach though. I don’t force you guys to share my opinion. If you guys do. Cool. If not no biggie

Lisa

Superstar
we should have a VC forum trial... the people of VC vs lisa.
lisa, i am volunteering to be lisas defense attorney. i think the zone should prosecute.
we need a judge.... how about maes?
I’ve already reported this thread for VC to lock..but keep going.

Lisa

Superstar
Damn!

@Lisa over 60 post is a ton girl. You getting paid? Accepting employment applications if so.

A lot of posters try baiting. Sometimes I give in and put in a response. For the most part I let their opinions fly. I see no reason to lose my cool online. I’m here on my downtime cause I enjoy reading the opinions of you guys in today’s social climate. Racism seems to be coming back very strong which is sad, covid-19 and the forums response to that.

So...we all have our contributions and faults here. That’s my approach though. I don’t force you guys to share my opinion. If you guys do. Cool. If not no biggie
How many people Maes have been hammering me in this thread alone? This is exactly why I have the post count I do..

polymoog

Superstar
I’ve already reported this thread for VC to lock..but keep going.
not a problem. we can start the trial on another thread. you and i will work out a defense once we see the charges.

The Zone

Star
Did I miss anything? All I did was watch the first quarter of the Rockets and Mavericks... LOL

Lisa

Superstar
Fair enough I guess.
Frank started this thread yesterday and there is already 5 pages and most of the posts are negative against me..to which I started defending myself today.

polymoog

Superstar
we should consider this thread the grand jury hearing... so we should take it to trial.

Maes17

Superstar
Frank started this thread yesterday and there is already 5 pages and most of the posts are negative against me..to which I started defending myself today.
I can’t help you there Ms. Other than I am not on the bash Lisa wagon