Personality Tests

Maes17

Superstar
What are the favorite/unfavorite famous/fictional people of your type ? Like who in your opinion used same skill set best and worst in life ? They say that there is deep level of understanding between same types , do you find that to be true ?
Favorite enfj's - Che Guevara , king David, Leo Tolstoy
Embarrassing ones - Hitler , Oprah, Phil Hellmuth

Though i recognize myself best in here :)
Twitchy!

Vytas

Star
My type is infp
Will it be very rude of me to disagree ? :)

Can we play a little? Those two types are quite similar from first glance... I will give you two lists and you will pick one which fits you more.

S in isfp
You have a good taste when it comes to colors or food
Your memories comes with senses, you will remember not only events but smells ,tastes and feelings which comes with it.
You know what is healthy and what isn't
You feel your body exceptionally well
You enjoy active life style and are competitive in sports
Your home is always cozy, even when in disorder
You are practical person in everyday life
You can give good advices about health/lifestyle, only if asked though.
Your pain threshold is nothing to write home about

N in infp
You rarely here and now, always pondering past or future
Your mood can be either nostalgic and sad (all good things comes to end) or Joyful and full of expectations about future.
You always know exactly how much time you have,and how much you need even without thinking about it.
You effortlessly go with times easily observing general tendencies and events, it hard for anything come to you by surprise.
If you want to ask for a favor you can wait for moths for a person to be in right mood
You have a good idea how relationships between people will develop in future
You enjoy fantasizing, for other can even look like you live in them
You good at finding hidden connections between objects and people.

S list is not that good because it's my weakest function, still good enough to have general idea...

Maes17

Superstar
Will it be very rude of me to disagree ? :)

Can we play a little? Those two types are quite similar from first glance... I will give you two lists and you will pick one which fits you more.

S in isfp
You have a good taste when it comes to colors or food
Your memories comes with senses, you will remember not only events but smells ,tastes and feelings which comes with it.
You know what is healthy and what isn't
You feel your body exceptionally well
You enjoy active life style and are competitive in sports
Your home is always cozy, even when in disorder
You are practical person in everyday life
You can give good advices about health/lifestyle, only if asked though.
Your pain threshold is nothing to write home about

N in infp
You rarely here and now, always pondering past or future
Your mood can be either nostalgic and sad (all good things comes to end) or Joyful and full of expectations about future.
You always know exactly how much time you have,and how much you need even without thinking about it.
You effortlessly go with times easily observing general tendencies and events, it hard for anything come to you by surprise.
If you want to ask for a favor you can wait for moths for a person to be in right mood
You have a good idea how relationships between people will develop in future
You enjoy fantasizing, for other can even look like you live in them
You good at finding hidden connections between objects and people.

S list is not that good because it's my weakest function, still good enough to have general idea...
I sound a lot like S at the moment

Dalit

Star
[Side note - probably good topic elsewhere : I am only going on what I see on TV so Americans help me here - isn't single mother households more common amongst African American? If so, is that why the exaggerated swaggering masculinity gangster-style with simultaneously Mama-boy traits so common (keeping up with alpha male of peer group not mature male role models)? I hope they are stereotypes and not the norm?!!!!]
Not sure if this has been addressed, but you're pretty accurate in thinking that even though single mothers as a norm across racial lines is also common in the US. I'm a Caucasian though, so what do I know? :p It's just what I've observed. The problem with stereotypes is there's usually a little truth in them.

Dalit

Star
View attachment 13210

I can imagine myself sitting wherever the teacher is close by/ by myself in that picture. I cannot remember where I usually sat in the school bus, probably up towards the back but wherever was quieter.
Wow. I'm so INFJ. I think humanity is crazy all the time and I have proof of such. Everyone around me in real life seems bat crap crazy. :)

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Wow. I'm so INFJ. I think humanity is crazy all the time and I have proof of such. Everyone around me in real life seems bat crap crazy. :)
I am still ENTP...

I did the test ten years ago, but I'm starting to accept that this is just the way I was made!

So accurate I feel like my free will has been compromised ;-)

https://en.m.wikibooks.org/wiki/Myers-Briggs_Type_Indicator/ENTP

Horrifyingly, when I looked down the list of "famous ENTPs", the following names appeared...

• Barack Obama, US President
  • Wernher von Braun, rocket scientist
  • Walt Disney, animator, voice actor, entrepreneur
the-scream.jpg

Last edited:

Dalit

Star
I am still ENTP...

I did the test ten years ago, but I'm starting to accept that this is just the way I was made!

So accurate I feel like my free will has been compromised ;-)

https://en.m.wikibooks.org/wiki/Myers-Briggs_Type_Indicator/ENTP

Horrifyingly, when I looked down the list of "famous ENTPs", the following names appeared...

• Barack Obama, US President
  • Wernher von Braun, rocket scientist
  • Walt Disney, animator, voice actor, entrepreneur
View attachment 20505
I think it fits you, based on getting to know you these past few months.

No worries re the scary ENTPs. I got Hitler, Marilyn Manson, Adam Sandler and Jesus. LOL. Jesus isn't just INFJ, He can be any and all personalities as God's Son, so the list of famous MBTI is inaccurate right there. :)

I often despise too much detail work, too, like you as ENTP. I will put up with detail work and can be really good at it, but at some point I want to run screaming from the room. Once took a test that said I could see the big picture and the details all at once. Think that's true, too, since I was part of a team with a detail person and a big picture person. The big picture person was more fun and relaxed.

Dalit

Star
:)Found a fun page on Reader's Digest for tests:
https://www.rd.com/health/wellness/personality-test-free
The color test was fun and fairly accurate as well.

Results of your test :

Your results present a correlation ratio with our model superior to 93 %,
(Results can be taken into account if this ratio is superior to 30 %.)

Your Profile :

You are 43% extravert and 57% introvert.
You are able to have an in-depth thinking, you think before acting, and you know how to communicate your knowledge.
You are also strong-willed and active, your actions are determined by your own will, by the goals you settled for yourself, and by your need to act and to move forward.
You are imaginative and creative, you have always new ideas, and you know how to apply them.

The qualities that characterize your personality:

Your insights.

You are thoughtful and deep, you think before getting into action and you know how to communicate your knowledge.

Your energy.

You are strong-willed and active, your actions are determined by your own will, by the goals you settled to yourself, and by your need to act and move ahead.

Your imagination.

You are a creative person, with always new ideas, and you know how to apply them.

Your intellectual performance.

You are intellectual and intelligent, you wonder and you inquire before taking any action and setting your values.

Finely you are creative, you know how to see beauty, you are intuitive and your inspiration comes from the inside.
You are attuned to others and you show a good emotional intelligence, which allow you to give support to people.
You are dynamic and active, you are determined in your actions, you know how to communicate your ideals and your energy, and thus, you know how to boost people.

The 41 questions test confirmed INFJ.

Your personality type: "Harmony-seeking Idealist"
Quietly forceful, original and sensitive. Tend to stick to things until they are done. Extremely intuitive about people and concerned for their feelings. Well-developed value systems which they strictly adhere to. Well-respected for their perseverance in doing the right thing. Likely to be individualistic, rather than leading or following.

Careers that could fit you include:
Counselors, clergy, missionaries, teachers, medical doctors, dentists, chiropractors, psychologists, psychiatrists, writers, musicians, artists, psychics, photographers, child care workers, education consultants, librarians, marketeers, scientists, social workers.

Extrovert Introvert
How much you like to be around people.
Extrovert: Preference for the outer world and one’s own action and effect on it.
Introvert: Preference for inner self and ideas to understand and protect or nurture it.

Sensing Intuitive
How you process information.
Sensing: Gathers information by focusing on facts within information.
Intuitive: Gathers information by interpreting patterns, possibilities and meaning from information received.

Thinking Feeling
How you make decisions.
Thinking: Decides by using logic, consistency, objective analysis, process-driven conclusions.
Feeling: Decides according to what matters to self and others, and personal values.

Judging Perceiving
How you structure your life.
Judging: Organises, plans, controls, and decides clear firm actions and responses in dealing with the world - relatively quick to decide.
Perceiving: Responds and acts with flexibility, spontaneity, adaptability and understanding in dealing with the world - relatively slow to decide.
Tip: Place the mouse cursor over the bars for explanations of the terms.

Renowned persons with similar personality types:
  • Adam Sandler actor and comedian
  • Gillian Anderson actress
  • Johann Wolfgang von Goethe poet
  • Jamie Foxx actor, musician and comedian
  • Martin van Buren American president
  • Mel Gibson actor and filmmaker
  • Nelson Mandela president of South Africa
  • Nicole Kidman actress
  • Oprah Winfrey TV show host
  • Tom Selleck actor

Last edited:

DevaWolf

Veteran
INTP. Not surprised. Computer nerd here.

Other INTPs;
Edward Snowden
Charles Darwin
Albert Einstein
Abraham Lincoln

DesertRose

Superstar
Hey @Dalit , @DevaWolf , and @Vytas thanks for your contributions.
I think that the above explains why I really find some of ya'll comments spot on or downright funny!:)
I think tescolor was kinda creepy cause you are picking colors :D and you get all that.......o_O
More about that test:
Tescolor was tested 11818811 times, thank you for your confidence.

Test color is the result of original research conducted and validated
by a team of clinical psychologists, psychoanalysts and mathematicians.
Test color can generate over 50 million different answers, personalized according to every test.

You are 47% extravert and 53% introvert.
You are creative, you always have new ideas, and your inspiration comes from the inside.
You are also strong-willed and active, your actions are determined by your own will, by the goals you settled for yourself, and by your need to act and to move forward.
You are able to have an in-depth thinking, you think before acting, and you know how to communicate your knowledge.

The 41 questions test:
Your personality type: "Independent Thinker"

Last edited:

Vytas

Star
I think tescolor was kinda creepy cause you are picking colors :D and you get all that.......o_O
It breaks down our Neocortex. In socionics it's responsible for Si and Se. Same should be in MBTi...Se - objectively how color fit in space/place. Si - subjectively how much i like it.

Vytas

Star
Does that mean that the blue colors correspond with SE/SI?thx btw
TBH I need a handbook for those colors.
Without any context given which would trigger us to use our other functions, form of object, something that would trigger memories, or whatever, we are left to judge purely with Se/Si in this test. Because plain colors doesn't require anything else from us...How they extract traits from data given i don't know though. But if we agree that results are correct, means it's possible. I have to agree it's scary :D