Paypal shuts down Christian Broadcaster Trunews for reporting on Epstein Mossad links

DavidSon

Star
I'm glad RW exposes the hypocrisy and viciousness of the Israeli government but I must say I'm not a regular listener. As wacky as TruNews can get I still don't believe anyone's videos should be banned.

I think broadcasting about the coronavirus might have got them shut down. TLAV said he had a video removed and the ZeroHedge twitter account was shut down for talking about the coronavirus. It's interesting how the establishment completely loses it when citizens choose to talk about vaccines, bio-weapons, genetic engineering, natural remedies, etc...anything related to our personal health. It's a much larger threat to their system than discussing Jewish power.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
It was about how TRUnews has been permanently banned from Youtube, or as in the case of other (mostly) Christian dissidents who ain't kissin' it: NotYoutube...
The de-monitization was bad enough, but now they are outright banning independent news channels. Wonder when they are going to ban MSNBC/CNN/FOX/HLN and the etc. accounts for the numerous (daily) times they publish "incorrect facts" aka lies?

A.J.

Star
Would everyone agree Obama and Valerie Jarret are globalists who support the nwo? Are they Jewish? It’s lazy to just say Jews or lump Kabbalhists and Zionists together but even TRUNews made a distinction. Does anyone think that the elite Hollywood Jews and George Soros care about the preservation of a religious Jewish State? If not how are they Zionists? Netanyahu is obviously a Zionist, many dispensational Christians are.....

now maybe people like Dershowitz and Trumps son-in-law are pro Jewish state -religious liberals. But I think they are more secularist than religious. Where would the Orthodox Jews fit? Somebody posted that they are not motivated by the preservation of a Jewish State, yet they believe they are a special chosen people. They only seek power as far as they can maintain their preservation but it sounds like they are relying on their God. So I think we should check our bias and generalizations. Me too of course.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Would everyone agree Obama and Valerie Jarret are globalists who support the nwo? Are they Jewish? It’s lazy to just say Jews or lump Kabbalhists and Zionists together but even TRUNews made a distinction. Does anyone think that the elite Hollywood Jews and George Soros care about the preservation of a religious Jewish State? If not how are they Zionists? Netanyahu is obviously a Zionist, many dispensational Christians are, maybe Trumps son in law is. But they certainly aren’t religious.... now maybe people like Dershowitz and Trumps son-in-law are pro Jewish religious liberals. But I think they are more secularist than religious. Where would the Orthodox Jews fit? Somebody posted that they are not motivated by the preservation of a Jewish State, yet they believe they are a special chosen people. They only seek power as far as they can maintain their preservation but it sounds like they are relying on their God. So I think we should check our bias and generalizations. Me too of course.
That is one seriously thought provoking post!

redqueen

Superstar
best that came back with search and didnt want to
start a new thread if one already exists
if there is a better one I can move

they let pal become this big before deciding they're
a bad company hogging the space and using more less
tyranny to do so for the customers that are using the
site

their rules/agreement is still got a lot from back in the first
starting up era and anyone if Ya game the time to read can
See they're a villain company

I swear someone could hide they own Your soul and Peoples
wouldn't even See it because I don't Know one person who
does read anymore and for sure no one who reads the agreements

even I don't half the time but I always seem to once I signed
which why can I not do that before hand hmmm I wonder
why most Peoples don't

no instead they waited til they have enough cash to pretty
much thwart any smaller companies in court and pay off
most fines they receive as I doubt any will be for every penny
they have or can make in a month

BaleMaster

Rookie

Here's the video that got them shut down;

The moral of the story for the Goyim is; If you want to keep your job then don't mention that Epstein was blackmailing politicians on behalf of Mossad.
I wondered what happened to them.