Paypal shuts down Christian Broadcaster Trunews for reporting on Epstein Mossad links

Helioform

Star
Good old Fritz Springmeier. I came across Fritz's "Bloodlines of the Illuminati" on the CIA's own website. They have fully reprinted the entire book, for the benefit of the reading public Goyim.

Why on Earth is the CIA publishing such sensitive information? Is this a leak? Do we have Illuminati in the CIA breaking ranks and letting the Goyim in on their secrets?

I read that Fritz Springmeier was arrested for armed robbery of a bank, and is now laying low and focusing on his family now. You can still buy his books online, but they cost hundreds of dollars. Was Fritz set up, or did he actually rob a bank?

I don't know why, but something tells me that Fritz isn't all he appears to be. How is he even breathing? Why is he allowed to make money, while Paypal shuts down Christians and Trunews? I would've thought Fritz is far more dangerous.

Or is Fritz's purpose to make the identity of the Global Elite to appear impenetrably complex?
I believe he was set up because he knew too much. He is surely not a bank robber.

Pan

Veteran
I believe he was set up because he knew too much. He is surely not a bank robber.
I've done some further researching and reading against your claims regarding the identity of the NWO Elites. The "Illuminati" really does seem that it was originally a Jewish movement, and then enlisted Gentiles later (That's provided that Rothschild and Weishaupt really were Jews, and not just using the Jewish Identity as cover).

I am posting this information for the thread generally, and I would greatly welcome any corrections and contributions so that we may expand our knowledge and understanding together.

My research into the NWO Elite's identity concludes that European Secret Societies were quickly taken over by the Illuminati, funded by Jewish Bankers, in the 1700's. The Illuminati are Jewish (at the top), working in collaboration with Gentiles at lower degrees.

Here's a summary of the notes on what I've discovered (Please feel free to research it yourself and make any corrections);

In 1770, Mayer Rothschild hired the 22-year-old Adam Weishaupt, a university instructor (son of a rabbi raised as a Catholic) to attract the cream of European society to a secret cult designed to reverse the course of Western (i.e. Christian) civilization (hence the term "revolution" - The French Revolution and all the Revolutions proceeding it were Illuminati Revolutions)

The Illuminati was founded May 1, 1776. Weishaupt wrote: "The great strength of our Order lies in its concealment, let it never appear, in any place in its own name, but always covered by another name, and another occupation. None is fitter than the three lower degrees of Freemasonry; the public is accustomed to it, expects little from it, and therefore takes little notice of it."

What Weishaupt says here really reminds me of Fritz Springmeier's convoluted pyramid of Illuminati bloodlines. It sniffs of purposeful deception. The roots of the Illuminati are easier to trace, according to my research. This is because the conspiracy didn't go completely undetected. It was uncovered, but those that have uncovered it have since been silenced throughout history (This is why our society is so heavily censored and propagandised, to hide a version of history that is dying to be told).

After the Illuminati was founded in 1776, the Illuminati reached an agreement at the Congress of Wilhelmsbad, December 20, 1781 to add the Illuminati hierarchy to the first three degrees of Masonry. On returning home, Comte de Virieu, a Mason from the Martiniste lodge at Lyons, reported: "I can only tell you that all this is very much more serious than you think. The conspiracy which is being woven is so well thought out that it will be impossible for the Monarchy and the Church to escape it."

Nesta Webster in her book World Revolution describes the modus operandi of the Illuminati. It applies to Adolf Hitler as well as Timothy Leary: "The art of Illuminism lay in enlisting dupes as well as adepts, and by encouraging the dreams of honest visionaries or the schemes of fanatics, by flattering the vanity of ambitious egotists, by working on unbalanced brains, or by playing on such passions as greed and power, to make men of totally divergent aims serve the secret purpose of the sect." - This is how the Atomic Bomb was apparently built - Compartmentalization.

The Illuminati also used bribes of money and sex to gain control of men in high places, and then blackmailed them with the threat of financial ruin, public exposure or assassination. This continues to the present day with the Epstein scandal as a noteworthy example.

Weishaupt wrote: "One must speak sometimes in one way, sometimes in another, so that our real purpose should remain impenetrable to our inferiors." (This is the purpose Fritz Springmeir serves, in my opinion. To misname the Illuminati and make it too convoluted to identify - this is why the CIA posts Fritz's books on their website).

The Illuminati's first priority was to enlist writers, publishers and educators. The modern pantheon of great thinkers, from Darwin to Nietzsche to Marx, were Illuminati pawns or agents. On the corruption of education and university, Weishaupt wrote: "All the professors are members of the Illuminati...so will all the pupils become disciples of Illuminism."

As the Order spread throughout Germany, leading Jewish families such as the Oppenheimers, Wertheimers, Schusters, Speyers, Sterns and of course, the Rothschilds funded it. Gerald B. Winrod wrote in his book Adam Weishaupt: A Human Devil "of the thirty-nine chief sub-leaders of Weishaupt, seventeen were Jews."

From Bavaria, the Order of the Illuminati spread like wildfire... Soon they had over 300 members from all walks of life, including students, merchants, doctors, lawyers, judges, professors, civil officers, bankers, and even church ministers.

Some of their more notable members were: the Duke of Orleans, Duke Ernst Augustus of Saxe-Weimar-Coburg-Gotha, Prince Charles of Hesse-Cassel, Johann Gottfried von Herder (a philosopher), Count Klemens von Metternich, Catherine II of Russia, Count Gabriel de Mirabeau, Marquis of Constanza ("Diomedes"), Duke Ferdinand of Brunswick ("Aaron"), Duke Karl August of Saxe-Weimar, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe (a poet), Joseph II of Russia, Christian VII of Denmark, Gustave III of Sweden, and King Poniatowski of Poland.

By the time of the 3rd Masonic Congress in Frankfurt in 1786, the Illuminati virtually controlled all the Masonic lodges, which represented three million secret society members across the various German provinces, Austria, Hungary, England, Scotland, Poland, France, Belgium, Switzerland, Italy, Holland, Spain, Sweden, Russia, Ireland, Africa, and America.

In the 1790's there was an Illuminati scare in the United States. At Charlestown, in 1798, the Reverend Jedediah Morse preached: "Practically all the civil and ecclesiastical establishments of Europe have already been shaken to their foundations by this terrible organization (The Illuminati), the French Revolution itself is doubtless to be traced to its machinations..."

In 1832 William Russell established a chapter of the Illuminati at Yale called the "Skull and Bones." President G.W. Bush, his father and John Kerry are members. Skull and Bones, like many other Gentile Secret Societies, are merely a lower branch of the Jewish Illuminati.

The Illuminati Conspiracy is "Communism" (Which is Jewish-run totalitarianism);

On Sept. 9, 1785, Joseph Utzschneider, a lawyer, and two other defectors revealed the Illuminati goals before a Court of Inquiry in Bavaria:

1.Abolition of the Monarchy and all ordered government
2.Abolition of private property (which the Illuminati will assume)
2.Abolition of Patriotism (nations)
3.Abolition of Family, (through the abolition of Marriage, Morality, and by government providing "Education" for children)
4.Abolition of all Religion, particularly Christianity.

These are exactly the goals of Communism, enunciated by Marx in 1848. The Illuminati and Communism go hand-in-glove. The term "Reds" originates with "Red Shield" the Rothschild name. The satanic five-pointed star is the symbol of both.

download.jpg

I don't want this post to become too long, so I'll conclude by saying the following;

The Illuminati, which is the force behind the NWO agenda, appears to be Jewish in its inception. This goes back to my original question of "What is a Jew?"

If Rothschild is not a Jew, and Weishaupt is not a Jew, then we need to reevaluate. I am open to the idea that "Jew" is a hologram used to disguise a multi-cultural NWO Elite.

However, on the topic of Jewish Identity, I note that when Jews refer to themselves, it is almost invariably as a monolithic group. They don't distinguish between sects. It is always "Jews have high IQs" or "Jews are Victims of Antisemitism" or "Jews are high achievers". But when it comes to describing "Jewish Power" suddenly Fritz Springmeier shows up on the CIA website with his convoluted pyramid.

1578974893455.png
The Kosher Pyramid of the NWO Elite (No Jews were named in the making of this Pyramid)

- Posted on the CIA's website, for the curious Goy.

According to the Pyramid, The Great White Brotherhood sits atop the power structure of the NWO Elite.

The Great White Brotherhood;

great white bortherhood.JPG

They use the Star of David as their logo. The same Star that Israel flies on their flag.

The Star of David.......Otherwise known as the Star of Remphan.

Why does Jewish Occult symbolism permeate all secret Freemasonic societies? Is it part of the deception by the Crpytocracy to blame Jews for everything? If that's the case, then why aren't Jews in a state of revolt about this scapegoating by the Cryptocracy?

At the very least, the Jews go along with the Cyrptocracy's scapegoating, in exchange for being given the Senior Management position in the NWO. Pretending Judaism isn't heavily implicated in the NWO, at least as Senior Manager, is dishonest.

My research indicates that the top of the NWO is entirely based on Judaic Occultism, but I'm very open to other ideas too.

Last edited:

Helioform

Star
The "Illuminati" really does seem that it was originally a Jewish movement, and then enlisted Gentiles later (That's provided that Rothschild and Weishaupt really were Jews, and not just using the Jewish Identity as cover).
Except that Weishaupt was Catholic in his belief, raised by Jesuits and became a freemason later on.

Weishaupt wrote: "One must speak sometimes in one way, sometimes in another, so that our real purpose should remain impenetrable to our inferiors." (This is the purpose Fritz Springmeir serves, in my opinion. To misname the Illuminati and make it too convoluted to identify - this is why the CIA posts Fritz's books on their website).
No it is not too convoluted to identify them, and it makes perfect sense. You're the one using convoluted logic to place the blame entirely on an exclusively Jewish elite who you think is at the very top. The book is on the CIA's website because it is taken as an example of what "terrorists read."

As the Order spread throughout Germany, leading Jewish families such as the Oppenheimers, Wertheimers, Schusters, Speyers, Sterns and of course, the Rothschilds funded it. Gerald B. Winrod wrote in his book Adam Weishaupt: A Human Devil "of the thirty-nine chief sub-leaders of Weishaupt, seventeen were Jews."
There is no evidence for the Rothschilds having funded the Illuminati, Where is the evidence for the rest of that claim in bold? Don't just copy and paste stuff from books without showing the proof.

These are exactly the goals of Communism, enunciated by Marx in 1848. The Illuminati and Communism go hand-in-glove. The term "Reds" originates with "Red Shield" the Rothschild name. The satanic five-pointed star is the symbol of both.
That is false, the Red Shield is actually the 6 pointed star not the 5-pointed star. And there is no evidence that they funded any Communist movements. Not saying those guys have clean hands, but you are making wrong connections here.
Also what Karl Marx came up with, with his theory of labor has absolutely nothing to do with the tyrannical regime that the soviets put in place. Everyone who has studied that know this for a fact. The soviet union was what is known as state capitalism, or capitalist economy that is run by the state. Also Lenin was most likely a freemason, and Trotsky as well.

Do you see the pattern here, all members of these subversive movements have been freemasons or in contact with them.

The Kosher Pyramid of the NWO Elite (No Jews were named in the making of this Pyramid)

Actually Fritz names the Rothschilds as one of the 13 Illuminati families in his book so you are wrong. That pyramid actually names the organizations at the top, not the individuals themselves. He simply cannot say "The Joos", because that would just be wrong in a funny way since the idea that the world is ran exclusively by Jews is also comical.

And it is on the CIA's website because it is considered subversive material.

They use the Star of David as their logo. The same Star that Israel flies on their flag.

Wrong again, that is not even close to the star of David and you know it. You keep wrongly connecting things in your desperate attempt to link Jews to any kind of conspiracy there is.

Why does Jewish Occult symbolism permeate all secret Freemasonic societies? Is it part of the deception by the Crpytocracy to blame Jews for everything? If that's the case, then why aren't Jews in a state of revolt about this scapegoating by the Cryptocracy?

At the very least, the Jews go along with the Cyrptocracy's scapegoating, in exchange for being given the Senior Management position in the NWO. Pretending Judaism isn't heavily implicated in the NWO, at least as Senior Manager, is dishonest.
There is Jewish, Christian and Muslim occult symbolism in Freemasonry. Not just Jewish. And Jews had to pay the price many times (holocaust etc.) because of the mad obsessions of certain anti-semites who truly think that the world is ran only by Jews.

My research indicates that the top of the NWO is entirely based on Judaic Occultism, but I'm very open to other ideas too.
And your research is mostly wrong. I have been researching this for over 20 years.

EDIT: I have looked more deeply into why Springmeier's book is on the CIA's website, and apparently it is because Ben Laden had it with him

Last edited:
I've done some further researching and reading against your claims regarding the identity of the NWO Elites. The "Illuminati" really does seem that it was originally a Jewish movement, and then enlisted Gentiles later (That's provided that Rothschild and Weishaupt really were Jews, and not just using the Jewish Identity as cover).

I am posting this information for the thread generally, and I would greatly welcome any corrections and contributions so that we may expand our knowledge and understanding together.

My research into the NWO Elite's identity concludes that European Secret Societies were quickly taken over by the Illuminati, funded by Jewish Bankers, in the 1700's. The Illuminati are Jewish (at the top), working in collaboration with Gentiles at lower degrees.

Here's a summary of the notes on what I've discovered (Please feel free to research it yourself and make any corrections);

In 1770, Mayer Rothschild hired the 22-year-old Adam Weishaupt, a university instructor (son of a rabbi raised as a Catholic) to attract the cream of European society to a secret cult designed to reverse the course of Western (i.e. Christian) civilization (hence the term "revolution" - The French Revolution and all the Revolutions proceeding it were Illuminati Revolutions)

The Illuminati was founded May 1, 1776. Weishaupt wrote: "The great strength of our Order lies in its concealment, let it never appear, in any place in its own name, but always covered by another name, and another occupation. None is fitter than the three lower degrees of Freemasonry; the public is accustomed to it, expects little from it, and therefore takes little notice of it."

What Weishaupt says here really reminds me of Fritz Springmeier's convoluted pyramid of Illuminati bloodlines. It sniffs of purposeful deception. The roots of the Illuminati are easier to trace, according to my research. This is because the conspiracy didn't go completely undetected. It was uncovered, but those that have uncovered it have since been silenced throughout history (This is why our society is so heavily censored and propagandised, to hide a version of history that is dying to be told).

After the Illuminati was founded in 1776, the Illuminati reached an agreement at the Congress of Wilhelmsbad, December 20, 1781 to add the Illuminati hierarchy to the first three degrees of Masonry. On returning home, Comte de Virieu, a Mason from the Martiniste lodge at Lyons, reported: "I can only tell you that all this is very much more serious than you think. The conspiracy which is being woven is so well thought out that it will be impossible for the Monarchy and the Church to escape it."

Nesta Webster in her book World Revolution describes the modus operandi of the Illuminati. It applies to Adolf Hitler as well as Timothy Leary: "The art of Illuminism lay in enlisting dupes as well as adepts, and by encouraging the dreams of honest visionaries or the schemes of fanatics, by flattering the vanity of ambitious egotists, by working on unbalanced brains, or by playing on such passions as greed and power, to make men of totally divergent aims serve the secret purpose of the sect." - This is how the Atomic Bomb was apparently built - Compartmentalization.

The Illuminati also used bribes of money and sex to gain control of men in high places, and then blackmailed them with the threat of financial ruin, public exposure or assassination. This continues to the present day with the Epstein scandal as a noteworthy example.

The Illuminati's first priority was to enlist writers, publishers and educators. The modern pantheon of great thinkers, from Darwin to Nietzsche to Marx, were Illuminati pawns or agents. On the corruption of education and university, Weishaupt wrote: "All the professors are members of the Illuminati...so will all the pupils become disciples of Illuminism."

From Bavaria, the Order of the Illuminati spread like wildfire... Soon they had over 300 members from all walks of life, including students, merchants, doctors, lawyers, judges, professors, civil officers, bankers, and even church ministers.

Some of their more notable members were: the Duke of Orleans, Duke Ernst Augustus of Saxe-Weimar-Coburg-Gotha, Prince Charles of Hesse-Cassel, Johann Gottfried von Herder (a philosopher), Count Klemens von Metternich, Catherine II of Russia, Count Gabriel de Mirabeau, Marquis of Constanza ("Diomedes"), Duke Ferdinand of Brunswick ("Aaron"), Duke Karl August of Saxe-Weimar, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe (a poet), Joseph II of Russia, Christian VII of Denmark, Gustave III of Sweden, and King Poniatowski of Poland.

By the time of the 3rd Masonic Congress in Frankfurt in 1786, the Illuminati virtually controlled all the Masonic lodges, which represented three million secret society members across the various German provinces, Austria, Hungary, England, Scotland, Poland, France, Belgium, Switzerland, Italy, Holland, Spain, Sweden, Russia, Ireland, Africa, and America.

In the 1790's there was an Illuminati scare in the United States. At Charlestown, in 1798, the Reverend Jedediah Morse preached: "Practically all the civil and ecclesiastical establishments of Europe have already been shaken to their foundations by this terrible organization (The Illuminati), the French Revolution itself is doubtless to be traced to its machinations..."

In 1832 William Russell established a chapter of the Illuminati at Yale called the "Skull and Bones." President G.W. Bush, his father and John Kerry are members. Skull and Bones, like many other Gentile Secret Societies, are merely a lower branch of the Jewish Illuminati.

The Illuminati Conspiracy is "Communism" (Which is Jewish-run totalitarianism);

On Sept. 9, 1785, Joseph Utzschneider, a lawyer, and two other defectors revealed the Illuminati goals before a Court of Inquiry in Bavaria:

1.Abolition of the Monarchy and all ordered government
2.Abolition of private property (which the Illuminati will assume)
2.Abolition of Patriotism (nations)
3.Abolition of Family, (through the abolition of Marriage, Morality, and by government providing "Education" for children)
4.Abolition of all Religion, particularly Christianity.

View attachment 30778

I don't want this post to become too long, so I'll conclude by saying the following;

The Illuminati, which is the force behind the NWO agenda, appears to be Jewish in its inception. This goes back to my original question of "What is a Jew?"

If Rothschild is not a Jew, and Weishaupt is not a Jew, then we need to reevaluate. I am open to the idea that "Jew" is a hologram used to disguise a multi-cultural NWO Elite.

However, on the topic of Jewish Identity, I note that when Jews refer to themselves, it is almost invariably as a monolithic group. They don't distinguish between sects. It is always "Jews have high IQs" or "Jews are Victims of Antisemitism" or "Jews are high achievers". But when it comes to describing "Jewish Power" suddenly Fritz Springmeier shows up on the CIA website with his convoluted pyramid.

View attachment 30777

According to the Pyramid, The Great White Brotherhood sits atop the power structure of the NWO Elite.

The Great White Brotherhood;

View attachment 30779

I've posted this book earlier, but I also think it should be in this thread as Andrew reiterates the points you've listed:

The Synagogue of Satan - by Andrew Carrington Hitchcock

Pan

Veteran
Except that Weishaupt was Catholic in his belief, raised by Jesuits and became a freemason later on.

No it is not too convoluted to identify them, and it makes perfect sense. You're the one using convoluted logic to place the blame entirely on an exclusively Jewish elite who you think is at the very top. The book is on the CIA's website because it is taken as an example of what "terrorists read."

There is no evidence for the Rothschilds having funded the Illuminati, Where is the evidence for the rest of that claim in bold? Don't just copy and paste stuff from books without showing the proof.

That is false, the Red Shield is actually the 6 pointed star not the 5-pointed star. And there is no evidence that they funded any Communist movements. Not saying those guys have clean hands, but you are making wrong connections here.
Also what Karl Marx came up with, with his theory of labor has absolutely nothing to do with the tyrannical regime that the soviets put in place. Everyone who has studied that know this for a fact. The soviet union was what is known as state capitalism, or capitalist economy that is run by the state. Also Lenin was most likely a freemason, and Trotsky as well.

Do you see the pattern here, all members of these subversive movements have been freemasons or in contact with them.

Actually Fritz names the Rothschilds as one of the 13 Illuminati families in his book so you are wrong. That pyramid actually names the organizations at the top, not the individuals themselves. He simply cannot say "The Joos", because that would just be wrong in a funny way since the idea that the world is ran exclusively by Jews is also comical.

And it is on the CIA's website because it is considered subversive material.

Wrong again, that is not even close to the star of David and you know it. You keep wrongly connecting things in your desperate attempt to link Jews to any kind of conspiracy there is.

There is Jewish, Christian and Muslim occult symbolism in Freemasonry. Not just Jewish. And Jews had to pay the price many times (holocaust etc.) because of the mad obsessions of certain anti-semites who truly think that the world is ran only by Jews.

And your research is mostly wrong. I have been researching this for over 20 years.

EDIT: I have looked more deeply into why Springmeier's book is on the CIA's website, and apparently it is because Ben Laden had it with him

Your summary on the identity of the NWO Elites is: "It's all Freemasonry".

Freemasonry was created by Jews. Adam Weishaupt was Jewish.

You're putting the Cart (Freemasonry) before the Horse (Jewish Occultism)

....And you offer nothing, aside Fritz Springmeir's CIA pyramid, to refute this.

I've appreciated the discussion though.

Helioform

Star
Your summary on the identity of the NWO Elites is: "It's all Freemasonry".

Freemasonry was created by Jews. Adam Weishaupt was Jewish.

You're putting the Cart (Freemasonry) before the Horse (Jewish Occultism)

....And you offer nothing, aside Fritz Springmeir's CIA pyramid, to refute this.

I've appreciated the discussion though.
Freemasonry wasn't created by Jews. It's a continuation of the Templar tradition, the Templars were a Catholic order. If that isn't true then why does their youth recruiting order is called the Order of Demolay:

DeMolay was the leader of the knights Templar just before it was dismantled.

Appreciated it too.

Pan

Veteran
Freemasonry wasn't created by Jews. It's a continuation of the Templar tradition, the Templars were a Catholic order. If that isn't true then why does their youth recruiting order is called the Order of Demolay:

DeMolay was the leader of the knights Templar just before it was dismantled.

Appreciated it too.
I think this is a great point and I have thought about this too.

The Knights Templar and other Secret Societies represented older secret societies that were subsumed in Rothschild's and Weishaupt's Illuminati Revolution in the 1700's.

If we want to go back then the Knight's Templar merely discovered occult Jewish knowledge hidden in Solomon's Temple.

Solomon's Temple is a Jewish Temple;

We have discussed this before and you said that Solomon's Temple was a Jewish conspiracy, designed by Arabs.

I don't take this view. I think Judaism holds ancient and mystical knowledge that others, like the Knights Templar, have stumbled across and have become highly influenced by.

Adam Weishaupt took this ancient occult, mystical Jewish knowledge and actually created a modern blueprint for enslaving humanity - this is where the modern NWO agenda comes from.

Helioform

Star
We have discussed this before and you said that Solomon's Temple was a Jewish conspiracy, designed by Arabs
I never said that.

As for Solomon's Temple, you are partially right but the Templars merely incorporated it in their religous system which was Christian. In fact there is a branch of Freemasonry that is called the York Rite and it is exclusively Christian with Templar degrees. The Templars used their Catholic authority to basically use this knowledge and invent the present day modern banking system that uses the fractional reserve system.

Freemasonry is a mixture of diverse mystic religions
lile I've said it's not just one religion. They use this knowledge for evil most of the time but the knowledge isn't evil in itself. The only thing that should be emphasized is that the membership is secret, as opposed to members of a religion who are public.

Pan

Veteran
I never said that.

As for Solomon's Temple, you are partially right but the Templars merely incorporated it in their religous system which was Christian. In fact there is a branch of Freemasonry that is called the York Rite and it is exclusively Christian with Templar degrees. The Templars used their Catholic authority to basically use this knowledge and invent the present day modern banking system that uses the fractional reserve system.

Freemasonry is a mixture of diverse mystic religions
lile I've said it's not just one religion. They use this knowledge for evil most of the time but the knowledge isn't evil in itself. The only thing that should be emphasized is that the membership is secret, as opposed to members of a religion who are public.
My apologies if I misrepresented what you said about Solomon's Temple. I presented the Seal of Solomon as the same star that Israel uses on their flag. Somebody in this forum said that Solomon's Seal was an Arabic conspiracy and has nothing to do with the star on the Israeli flag.

The "mystic religions" you are speaking of is Satanism/ Human Ego and mastery over nature. This is what Occult Judaism was built from.

Of course Satanism predates Judaism because Satan predates all people and religions.

Pan

Veteran
Was Epstein involved in Pizzagate in any way?
Epstein is connected to The Clintons. The Clintons are connected to John Podesta and John Podesta is connected to Pizzagate.

The entire Elite of the West has been exposed as Pedophiles or enablers, belonging to an enormous Jewish/Masonic Satanic child trafficking network. This is mainstream knowledge now (That Western Elites are Pedophiles).

Last edited:

Pan

Veteran

The 6 pointed Star of "David" and the 5 Pointed Star of Satan are related.

saturn.JPG

They are both Stars of Saturn.

Communism employed Saturn (Satan) worship imagery, just as Judaism does.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Id say his network likey extended to some of the same pedo's, but perhaps or perhaps not actually working outright w/the PG crowd. His seemed more of a controlled operation which may partly explain why it was able to operate so openly, yet covertly for so long. Whats your take on it KF?

Kung Fu

Superstar
Id say his network likey extended to some of the same pedo's, but perhaps or perhaps not actually working outright w/the PG crowd. His seemed more of a controlled operation which may partly explain why it was able to operate so openly, yet covertly for so long. Whats your take on it KF?
To be honest I never really looked into it at least the Pizzagate aspect of Podesta's emails. The last few days I've been trying to dig for information but a lot of it has been removed and so I haven't been able to really come up with anything. It's the reason I asked on here.

Just with all this Epstein, Weinstein, and Jimmy Seville stuff coming to the surface how could anyone deny there being children held in captivity, by the elite/mafia, and used to fill the desires of these sick men?

Pan

Veteran
To be honest I never really looked into it at least the Pizzagate aspect of Podesta's emails. The last few days I've been trying to dig for information but a lot of it has been removed and so I haven't been able to really come up with anything. It's the reason I asked on here.

Just with all this Epstein, Weinstein, and Jimmy Seville stuff coming to the surface how could anyone deny there being children held in captivity, by the elite/mafia, and used to fill the desires of these sick men?
The Elite's paedophilia serves multiple purposes;

It's partially to fill their sexual desires, but it's also how they create Mind Control Slaves through sex/trauma. One of the best ways to break the mind of a child is to r*pe the child, which is done systematically according to survivor testimonies. When a child is raped, the child then "bonds" to their abuser in Satanic way.

Another purpose of paedophilia is that the children are often sacrificed too - the blood of children is ritualistic sacrifice to Moloch and gives the Elites their power.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar

The are scrubbing hard, but theres usually some trail of evidence!

Lisa

Superstar
This just in from Rick Wiles and TruNews...

Pastor says coronavirus is a 'plague sent by God to purge a lot of sin off this planet' and blames parents 'transgendering children' for the outbreak
  • Pastor Rick Wiles says he believes the coronavirus was sent by God to purge sin
  • 'My spirit bears witness that this is a genuine plague that’s coming upon the Earth. And God is about to purge a lot of sin off this planet,' he said
  • Wiles blames 'sexual immorality' and 'filth on TVs and in movies' as being linked to the outbreak which has already killed 131 and infected more than 5,500
  • Wiles believes that Christians who are devoted to Jesus are immune to the virus.https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7941013/Pastor-says-believes-coronavirus-plague-sent-God-purge-lot-sin-planet.html

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
On Comet's social site (where pics and comments of the deviant kind were posted) the freaks kept posting the hashtag #CARISJAMES. Now we know what that means. CARibbean ISland st. JAMES. It:s a cult, bro...

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
On Comet's social site (where pics and comments of the deviant kind were posted) the freaks kept posting the hashtag #CARISJAMES. Now we know what that means. CARibbean ISland st. JAMES. It:s a cult, bro...
Aint some (at least one) of the islands now entering into the legal arena on the Epstein front? They seem irate and like they aint in a mood to suffer fools..... so perhaps they can advance some court action where the US has failed to in these regards.....