Palestinian Who Slaughtered Israeli Family To Receive $3,120/month Reward From Pa

justjess

Superstar
Yes i know the overemotional woman... my achilles heel blah blah blah.

As i saif before if they were killing soldiers and politicians i would consider it like any paid mercenary. When they are killimg civilians at their dinner table i can not. And that is not my heart speaking without input from my brain - there are typically rules for honorable warfare. Im pretty sure even islam says not to kill the innocent or so atleast i have been told repeatedly. Show me these specific people werent innocent civilians and we have a different conversation - but note their guilt cant hang simply on the fact their israeli.

Israel does some horrible shit ive never said different but thats a differemt conversation

justjess

Superstar
I'm not so much doubting that they do it, more so the amount.
I saw a breskdoen of payments somewhere it appears that the amoibt of the payment is linked to the length of prison sentence.. longer the srntence higher the payment

Kung Fu

Superstar

As i saif before if they were killing soldiers and politicians i would consider it like any paid mercenary. When they are killimg civilians at their dinner table i can not. And that is not my heart speaking without input from my brain - there are typically rules for honorable warfare. Im pretty sure even islam says not to kill the innocent or so atleast i have been told repeatedly. Show me these specific people werent innocent civilians and we have a different conversation - but note their guilt cant hang simply on the fact their israeli.

Israel does some horrible shit ive never said different but thats a differemt conversation
Yes, in Islam there's rules to war and if you don't want to be repeatedly told then read the Quran for yourself.

From a Palestinian point of view these so-called "innocent" Israelis are not innocent at all because by them living in the state of Israel, who took it forcefully from the Palestinians, they are just as guilty. These supposed "innocent" Israelis are the ones who moved in and took over with the help of the US and Britain at the expense of the Palestinians. Truth be told I can see the rational in their arguments and motives. Their guilt comes from living on occupied territory.

rainerann

Star

I agree with you. The occupation cannot justify something like this at any point in time.

justjess

Superstar
Then they shpild be targeting the governments that gave them the land. Thrse individual people didnt do anything to cause that situation, it happened in most cases before their birth.

I dont mind being told im just trying to reconcile what to me is a glaring contradiction.

If we are using that thought line.. then 911 was justified to, and all the terrorist acts that followed.

Lurker

Star
I saw a breskdoen of payments somewhere it appears that the amoibt of the payment is linked to the length of prison sentence.. longer the srntence higher the payment
Yes, I had gotten that from a previous post, but 3k a month seems a bit high don't you think?

Thunderian

Superstar
Here's an article with more information about the "Pay for Slay" program.

Stop Subsidizing Terror Murder

commentarymagazine.com/terrorism/us-terror-subsidizing-murder/

The brutal terror attack in which a teenaged Palestinian murdered a 13-year-old Israeli in her own bed early this morning—an Israeli who was also an American citizen—is a perfect example of why a piece of legislation now moving through Congress is essential. The bill won’t end the Palestinian Authority’s abhorrent practice of paying generous salaries to the perpetrators of such murders. But it will at least stop it from doing so on the U.S. taxpayer’s dime.

A brief recap: The PA has for years paid above-market salaries to the perpetrators of anti-Israel terror attacks. The salaries range from 2,400 to 12,000 shekels ($670 to $3350 US/ $840 to $4200 CDN/ £515 to £2575 UK) a month and are paid for the duration of the perpetrator’s jail sentence in Israel (people killed while committing attacks get other benefits). The lower figure is roughly equivalent to the average–not minimum–wage for people who actually hold jobs in the West Bank, and about 40 percent higher than the average wage in Gaza; figures at the higher end of the range are the kind of salaries most Palestinians can’t even dream of. In short, the PA has made terror far more lucrative than productive work.

No less repulsive is the fact that the size of the monthly salary is tied to the length of the jail sentence. The highest payments go to those serving life sentences, meaning those who managed to murder at least one Israeli, while the lowest go to those serving the shortest sentences–i.e. failed terrorists who didn’t manage to kill or wound anyone. Thus, not only does the PA incentivize committing terror over getting a job, but it also incentivizes mass murder over minor offenses.

After discovering this in 2011, the organization Palestinian Media Watch (PMW) began hounding the PA’s Western donors over whether they really wanted to be spending taxpayers’ money to pay salaries to suicide bombers. The answer, it turned out, was yes: Virtually without exception, Western governments refused to cut donations to the PA over this issue. But under pressure from a few lawmakers and journalists who found this reprehensible, they eventually decided they needed a face-saving way to pretend their aid wasn’t being used to pay killers. So the PA obligingly provided one. In 2014, it announced that it would no longer pay these salaries; instead, the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) would do it. And since Western donors give money to the PA, not the PLO, they would no longer be involved.

This was always a transparent fiction. Both organizations are headed by PA President Mahmoud Abbas and controlled by his Fatah faction, and money flows freely between them. But the indefatigable PMW soon provided hard evidence of this. In January 2015, for instance, the PA Finance Ministry announced that its annual budget included money for these salaries. Moreover, when Israel halted tax transfers to the PA in early 2015 over an unrelated dispute, the PA announced that due to its cash shortage, prisoners’ salaries would be cut. That would not have been unnecessary had the PLO actually been paying those salaries out of its own funds since the PLO doesn’t get any money from Israel to begin with.

None of this bothered Western governments. They continued pretending that the PA really had stopped paying these salaries, and the Obama Administration was no exception. But it did bother U.S. lawmakers.

Earlier this week, the Senate Subcommittee on State, Foreign Operations, and Related Programs approved a change in next year’s State and Foreign Operations Appropriations Bill. The change requires aid to the PA to be cut “by an amount the secretary [of state] determines is equivalent to the amount expended by the Palestinian Authority and the Palestine Liberation Organization and any successor or affiliated organizations, as payments for acts of terrorism by individuals who are imprisoned after being fairly tried and convicted for acts of terrorism, and by individuals who died committing acts of terrorism during the previous calendar year.”

The House approved a slightly different version, which also mentions the PLO but doesn’t include the phrase “and any successor or affiliated organizations.” Senator Dan Coats (R-Indiana), who introduced that phrase in the Senate, told the Jerusalem Post he would try to persuade the House to adopt it, too, and his colleagues should listen. As he correctly said, absent language to preempt the possibility, the PA will simply create another face-saving dodge, and the State Department will surely accept it just like it accepted the PLO fiction.

Coats said he understands concerns that cutting aid to the PA could destabilize it, but believes “there’s a moral issue here that transcends that concern.” And he’s right: It’s simply immoral for America to be financing terror.

Moreover, adding insult to injury, the U.S. has always deducted the cost of settlement construction from loan guarantees to Israel. So essentially, U.S. government policy, as it stands now, is that building houses is a much worse crime than committing mass murder. Regardless of what you think of the settlements, that’s a moral outrage.

Coats was also right to call out Israel on this issue. “I don’t understand how Israelis can accept this practice, on the argument of maintaining stability in that government [the PA],” he said, presumably referring to the fact that Israel doesn’t deduct the cost of these salaries from its tax transfers to the PA.

Granted, the Israeli case is more complicated because, unlike U.S. aid, those tax transfers aren’t gifts; they’re Palestinian taxes on Palestinian activity Israel collects on the PA’s behalf. Nevertheless, by transferring this money, Israel is complicit in incentivizing the murder of its own citizens, and thereby most likely violating its own laws against financing terror. It’s long past time for that to stop; Israel should simply deduct a monthly amount equivalent to those salaries and use it to pay long-overdue Palestinian debts to Israeli companies (like the 1.7 billion shekels owed the Israel Electric Corporation).

Finally, both American and Israeli officials should press European governments on this issue. A good place to start might be Britain, where just this month, an independent report commissioned by the Department for International Development concluded that by enabling the PA to pay salaries to terrorists, British aid to the PA had made anti-Israel terror “more likely.” DFID predictably dismissed the report, but it caused a storm in Parliament.

By encouraging terror attacks, such funding also contradicts the West’s stated goal of promoting Israeli-Palestinian peace, since Palestinian terror merely convinces most Israelis that ceding the West Bank would be a bad idea. But even if this weren’t the case, it’s long past time for the West to stop incentivizing the murder of Israelis through its foreign aid. As Coats said, some things are simply too immoral to be tolerated.

justjess

Superstar
It seems like i might just go make my husband kill someone for it.. jk but you get my point. Thats my entire monthly living expenses plus some in america.

So yes it seems high. But if what they said is true this guy is going to be serving life so it lines up.

Thunderian

Superstar
It seems like i might just go make my husband kill someone for it.. jk but you get my point. .
Essentially, it puts a bounty on the head of every Jew in Israel, no matter how young or old, or what their status is. And there are people on this board who are fine with that, apparently.

rainerann

Star
I wonder if people are aware that the UN (swords into ploughshares!?) funded schools are promoting this conflict?

This is why organizations like True Torah Jews oppose Zionism as well. They make a case that the effort to create Israel outside of God's will for the people at this time in history, is increasing violence and antisemitism towards the Jews. This is unnecessary they say because Jews are welcome in many places without the threat of violence. http://www.truetorahjews.org/issues/france-denmark

"The Rebbe wrote:

Being faithful to the government of one’s country of residence is one of the basic principles of Jewish religion, and we have no doubt that that Jewish communities [of Morocco]… will fully live up to this sacred principle, and will not yield to the influences of propaganda from abroad.

Yes! We are proud to be French Jews, Belgian Jews, British Jews, German Jews, and American Jews. As such, we support the interests of our own countries’ governments, not the agendas of foreign states."

X-Maverick

Established
What's despicable is justifying the stabbing deaths of three old Jews in front of their children and grandchildren on the grounds that it's some sort of resistance. It's murder of innocent people instigated and rewarded by Palestinian leadership. How can you defend it?
Because he's heavily biased, that's why. Most Muslims will beat around the bush, downplay, deny, or attempt to excuse such incidents. It's despicable, no matter what.

X-Maverick

Established
Yes, in Islam there's rules to war and if you don't want to be repeatedly told then read the Quran for yourself.

From a Palestinian point of view these so-called "innocent" Israelis are not innocent at all because by them living in the state of Israel, who took it forcefully from the Palestinians, they are just as guilty. These supposed "innocent" Israelis are the ones who moved in and took over with the help of the US and Britain at the expense of the Palestinians. Truth be told I can see the rational in their arguments and motives. Their guilt comes from living on occupied territory.
Absolutely disgusting. So, just because people happen to live there, they're guilty? Even those that had no part in taking it over, or taking part in the present fight? Simply inhabitants because of circumstance? It's funny that people commonly call Islam a type of Abrahamic faith, and yet they don't seem to care about anyone but themselves; to hell with anyone else. This is the attitude I commonly see. I do not, and would never, trust Islam and it's adherents by any means.

Last edited:

Kung Fu

Superstar
Because he's heavily biased, that's why. Most Muslims will beat around the bush, downplay, deny, or attempt to excuse such incidents. It's despicable, no matter what.
You're calling me biased when I haven't even supported actions like this? On a side note you shouldn't be calling out the biases of others when you believe the Bible to not be against homosexuality (which is absolutely false and laughable) simply because you are a homo.

Kung Fu

Superstar
Absolutely disgusting. So, just because people happen to live there, they're guilty? Even those that had no part in taking it over, or taking part in the present fight? Simply inhabitants because of circumstance? It's funny that people commonly call Islam a type of Abrahamic faith, and yet they don't seem to care about anyone but themselves; to hell with anyone else. This is the attitude I commonly see. I do not, and would never, trust Islam and it's adherents by any means.
I definitely can see why some Palestinians would see them as being guilty. These Israelis moved from Europe to Palestinian knowing that they were moving to a place which was taken from them and given to someone else.

This has nothing to do with Islam so I don't know why you're even bringing it up. However, since you brought it up if you ever do decide to come to Islam make sure you read the part of the Quran that goes against homosexuality.

X-Maverick

Established
I definitely can see why some Palestinians would see them as being guilty. These Israelis moved from Europe to Palestinian knowing that they were moving to a place which was taken from them and given to someone else.

This has nothing to do with Islam so I don't know why you're even bringing it up. However, since you brought it up if you ever do decide to come to Islam make sure you read the part of the Quran that goes against homosexuality.
I know Islam is against homosexuality. And to be clear, I take the stance that I do pertaining to what I said about the subject Biblically regardless of my own sexuality. Mine has nothing to do with it.

Lurker

Star
"As the sun begins to sink over the Mediterranean, groups of Israelis gather each evening on hilltops close to the Gaza border to cheer, whoop and whistle as bombs rain down on people in a hellish warzone a few miles away."

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jul/20/israelis-cheer-gaza-bombing
Mixing threads here. I'm sure that most of the people that go up there identify as Jewish, maybe a few Christians. The holy books haven't made them decent people. In fact, their holy book probably justifies it.

Then again, it could just be fake news. The chairs and such could just be for watching the sunset. IDK, I have no intention of going there to find out for myself.

Kung Fu

Superstar
Mixing threads here. I'm sure that most of the people that go up there identify as Jewish, maybe a few Christians. The holy books haven't made them decent people. In fact, their holy book probably justifies it.

Then again, it could just be fake news. The chairs and such could just be for watching the sunset. IDK, I have no intention of going there to find out for myself.
You didn't like that one. No problem here's another.

"Disturbing images of young Israelis in a border town eating popcorn and cheering as bombs fall on neighbouring Gaza have evoked widespread condemnation as they were shared on social media."

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/07/13/israel-sderot-gaza_n_5582032.html