Palestinian Who Slaughtered Israeli Family To Receive $3,120/month Reward From Pa

justjess

Superstar
Theres about as much chance of that being true and in context as the muslims cheering in NJ on rooftops during 911.

Lurker

Star

justjess

Superstar
"he pictures were taken in the southern Israeli town of Sderot, frequently the target of Hamas rocket attacks, by Danish journalist Allan Sørensen who works for Kristeligt Dagblad."

How is this any less justifiable then the palestinian governmemt paying people to murder israelis?

Kung Fu

Superstar
"he pictures were taken in the southern Israeli town of Sderot, frequently the target of Hamas rocket attacks, by Danish journalist Allan Sørensen who works for Kristeligt Dagblad."

How is this any less justifiable then the palestinian governmemt paying people to murder israelis?
Wouldn't you be trying to do something about Israelis kicking you out of your home and then living in it and continually building settlements on that terriroty which the UN has declared as occupied territory and illegal?

The difference here is that Palestinians don't set up a theater to eat popcorn and to watch their enemies being blasted into smitheerens with big ole smiles on their face.

justjess

Superstar
If you want to play dirty you cant be mad when the other side does too. There is wrong on both sides here. The town that was watching had been hit itself by the palestinians according to your article. If someone bombed my town and then we bombed them back id probably be watching happily as well. The entire situation over there is screwed up.

And tell that to donald trump, he swears it was muslims. I know there werent. I lived in jersey at the time.

rainerann

Star
Try living under an occupation first.
You can't justify taking the lives of civilians, occupation or not, at any point in time. It doesn't cause people to support the cause of the Palestinians by making themselves appear to be savages with little self control either.

It surprises me that more people don't recognize this and try to remind people in the midst of this that this is not the intention of the movement to oppose the occupation rather than making comments like this justifying these acts because of the occupation.

Everyone is being taken advantage of. My country is complaining about universal healthcare and giving billions of dollars to the Israeli government and there is nothing I can do about it. I would rather have better healthcare than support something like this, but that doesn't mean that something like this forces anyone to change their character and become hostile in response.

It would be better to respond in a way that would demonstrate that supporting the Palestinians is supporting a just cause. Comments like this do not make your cause any more just than the Zionists.

Vixy

Star
One word: End times.

God gave the land to the Israelians and they wanna take it away from them. ...yeah, end times.

marcecar10

Established
Try living under an occupation first.
Still man, if you think retaliation is the way. Then you're no worse than your enemy. And then I suppose you agree with the teachings of the Bible to kill Egyptian children, or the actions BLM does in revenge to the white people.