Palestinian Resistance Launch Major Attack on Israel: What Happened? – LIVE BLOG

Stucky

Superstar

Haich

Superstar
The Arabs are the worst in disbelief and hypocrisy and more disposed not to know the limits of what Allah has sent down to His Messenger. And Allah is All-Knowing, All-Wise (owner of decision).
At-Tawbah - 97

Certainly you will find the most vehement of men in enmity to the believers (Amenu) to be the Jews and those who are associators. And you will find the nearest in friendship to those who believe to be those who say: “Indeed We are Christians”. This is because there are hermits and clergy among them and because they are not arrogant.
Al-Ma'idah - 82

I know this is not that topic. I won't start an argument. I just wanted to say.

DesertRose

Superstar
The Arabs are the worst in disbelief and hypocrisy and more disposed not to know the limits of what Allah has sent down to His Messenger. And Allah is All-Knowing, All-Wise (owner of decision).
At-Tawbah - 97
The Prophet peace be upon Him was Arab Thursday. What I love about the Quran is the nuance it presents.
Correction:
"The nomadic Arabs ˹around Medina˺ are far worse in disbelief and hypocrisy, and less likely to know the laws revealed by Allah to His Messenger. And Allah is All-Knowing, All-Wise."
There is a Quran thread on the forum by the way.

Last edited:

Haich

Superstar
At-Tawbah - 97

Certainly you will find the most vehement of men in enmity to the believers (Amenu) to be the Jews and those who are associators. And you will find the nearest in friendship to those who believe to be those who say: “Indeed We are Christians”. This is because there are hermits and clergy among them and because they are not arrogant.
Al-Ma'idah - 82

I know this is not that topic. I won't start an argument. I just wanted to say.
You might want to consider the context of those verses. Also the verse you posted about Surah At-Tawbah, the reference is to the bedouin Arabs who were at the time living in Medina.

Haich

Superstar
I’m not sure what translation you got the ‘Arab’ part from thursdayafternoon. The copies I have reference Bedouin Arabs and there was a footnote referencing medinah.

Awoken2

Superstar
When I watched this unfold on live TV early this morning I knew then that this would be Owen Jones's last ever appearance on mainstream television.

The man deserves great credit for managing to get some airtime to reflect the revulsion of most UK citizens over the ongoing atrocity in Palestine.

It's not until you see the incredulity on the faces of his propaganda promoting opponents, as he tries to plead to the most basic level of human compassion to stop the genocide, that you realise how contemptible they are towards hearing some truth.

If this doesn't convince you that our media is owned by Zionists then nothing will.

Well done Owen, you should be given a Knighthood for this one.

Haich

Superstar
When I watched this unfold on live TV early this morning I knew then that this would be Owen Jones's last ever appearance on mainstream television.

The man deserves great credit for managing to get some airtime to reflect the revulsion of most UK citizens over the ongoing atrocity in Palestine.

It's not until you see the incredulity on the faces of his propaganda promoting opponents, as he tries to plead to the most basic level of human compassion to stop the genocide, that you realise how contemptible they are towards hearing some truth.

If this doesn't convince you that our media is owned by Zionists then nothing will.

Well done Owen, you should be given a Knighthood for this one.

Couldn’t agree more, Awoken. The Labour Party are just a bunch of Zionist sympathisers happy to take handouts and lobby for any price. Ed Balls should be ashamed, but then again the shameless don’t feel shame do they?

I don’t buy Suzanna Reid’s fake neutral stance either.

Owen is getting a ton of horrendous hate on Twitter and all he’s done is bring light to a horrendous issue the world is ignoring. Keep going Owen, you’re a credit to Britain.

Haich

Superstar
I agree with you Awoken. I have been checking his stuff out lately.
He’s been absolutely slated on every platform and interview and treated like dirt. He’s really put his neck on the line for the sake of truth. Whilst I don’t agree with some of his liberal stances, he’s a credit to journalism with regards to bringing light to the plight of the Palestinians.

Awoken2

Superstar
I got quite angry watching it. The way they all rounded on him like he was saying something offensive was sickening to watch.

I do feel at this point that the media are just trying to generate anger in the general public to bring on some type of revolt. When you get to the point where your Government is openly standing behind a psychotic despot in some gruesome ethnic cleansing campaign it surely must push most people with a conscience into action.

I can't see him being given any more air time though as he obviously cannot contain his genuine disgust over how our politicians and media are complicit.