Palestinian Resistance Launch Major Attack on Israel: What Happened? – LIVE BLOG

Green is all the nations that condemn Israel building settlements.
Red are the ones that voted against it. Yellow is neutral.

See that tiny, tiny red dot in the middle? Most of the world's problems can be attributed to it.

Israhell looks really insignificant globally. Literally a pixel on the globe. Yet they control everything.

View attachment 95916
I think this just goes to show how many western politicians are compromised by Epstein/Mossad.

What the hell Brandeis police is doing with these protesters, almost choking one :mad:

As a matter of fact, these West supporters really had it tough, most of them are not Muslims, they have to fight their government, supporters from the other side, the police, far more better then Muslims who are twerking and dancing in concerts

Apparently, it's a Jewish university and sadly, I'm not too surprised by their reaction:

The Jewish Experience

This is one of the stories on their website:

Modern witchcraft: Empowerment, feminism, and rituals

Last edited:

Daze

Superstar
Seems Israel is becoming fond of using the red triangle now. Following Hamas's videos of them using it.

1699797389000.png

I just thought the tweet was interesting because it's not everyday you hear a zionist say "in sha Allah" (if God wills)

1699797534024.png

btw.. "Israeling" means to steal something.

Old skit with Ryan Dawson and Syrian Girl.

Haich

Superstar
I've sat for 5 mins thinking about what words to use....I have none

They’re so used to death, they’re not even bawling. They’re just silent. Such a harrowing scene. A beautiful, little innocent life gone all for what? Yet there are still people on these boards thinking the acts of Israel are worthy of support. Despicable!

Stucky

Superstar

Stucky

Superstar