Palestinian Resistance Launch Major Attack on Israel: What Happened? – LIVE BLOG

DavidSon

Star
It seems like every hour zionist Israeli Jews come up with a new way of humiliating and degrading Palestinians. The mask has come off for many people who hadn't paid attention before- to witness the true face of the lowest possibility of mankind. It makes you angry but also sad for the victims and especially these mentally ill perpetrators.

DavidSon

Star
This AJ post from a day and a half ago makes the transfer sound less nefarious as the request was made through the German embassy. It needs to be followed up on but I question the amayadeen (who I've never read) article:

Settlers denounce moving of Palestinian orphans in Gaza to Bethlehem
Ayman Nobani
Reporting from Nablus, occupied West Bank

According to Bethlehem Governor Mohammed Taha, 95 orphans are being moved from the SOS Children’s Village in Rafah to the SOS facility in Bethlehem at the request of the German embassy.

The Times of Israel reported that this move has been slammed by Israeli Finance Minister Bezalel Smotrich and Shlomo Ne’eman, the outgoing head of the Gush Etzion settlement in the occupied West Bank near Bethlehem, who is “urging residents to protest on a road used for the transfer”.

Settlers are slamming Israeli authorities for allowing the children to be moved to the West Bank after the orphanage in the besieged coastal enclave ceased functioning, the newspaper said.

DavidSon

Star
Gaza---The Graveyard of the Old Order. Besides, we are on the road to a world government.

Thank you for posting Weir's article I think it is a good history lesson and summation of the troubling relationship between the US and Israel.

Exaggeration aside the question of the downfall of America is a real one. In this webinar from a month ago Kevin Barrett noted the near $10 trillion spent chasing what was essentially a fraudulent Israeli/Neoconservative War on Terror. It's impossible to raise the standard of living of the public while burning trillions on illegal, frivolous military campaigns.

Zionist Threat to Americans

Barrett's newest article is exciting, partly a response to The Atlantic Franklin Foer piece THE GOLDEN AGE OF AMERICAN JEWS IS ENDING lol. Between he, Ron Unz, Kevin McDonald, Raphael Johnson, and many others it's helpful to find the intellectuals willing to speak truth on the deep psychopathy fueling the cruelty in Palestine:

https://www.unz.com/kbarrett/will-redemption-through-genocide-end-the-golden-age-of-american-jews/

This whole redemption-through-sin philosophy jibes with neoconservatism, which is based on Leo Strauss’s philosophical turning upside down the Western philosophical tradition, sort of in the same way that Sabbatai Zevi turned upside down the Jewish religious tradition. And for Strauss, just as for Shabtai Zvi, good is evil and evil is good. The more evil you are, the better.

Leo Strauss recast exactly that thought in philosophical terms by rewriting Plato’s dialogues such that when Plato argues for virtue, “the virtuous man is the happy man,” Strauss favors Socrates’ antagonist (Thrasymachus) who argues that the truly happy man is the man who appears to be virtuous on the outside but is utterly evil on the inside, and thereby gets the best of both worlds: He gets to enjoy the accolades of all of the people who think he’s good, plus he gets to enjoy torturing and murdering little children, or whatever else he’s doing.

So this is now dominant among the Jewish elite, one strand or the other, whether it’s the Sabbatean version for those people who like to go to orgies, or whether it’s the Straussian version—some of them probably do that too, but others are just philosophers who believe in evil. And if they get the chance to commit it with Jeffrey Epstein, they do.

This is the dominant mentality among the elite Jews who dominate America and are enabling this genocide.

So we’re faced with evil.

We are at war and we do need to identify the enemy.

A Freeman

Superstar
I summarised most of it in the post but here are the Companies House screenshots the poster uploaded:
View attachment 101730View attachment 101731View attachment 101732
They’re clearly profiting from the supposed exponential rise in anti semitism as their funding increases each time it’s reported to have increased.

From the thread:

‘The business structure for CST isn't original. In the US, it's the ADL, regarded as extremely influential politically. Part of the ADL's remit is to record reports of "antisemitism". Here's a clip from "Defamation", a documentary about the ADL, showing them "at work":

(For those who can’t see the clip, it’s a lady presumably working for ADL and collecting anti semitism complaints. Some of the complaints in the clip: a Jewish school teacher complaining about not being able to have time off & a member of the public complaining about an article they read having ‘anti semitism undertones)

‘As the CST grows and gains influence, what will that mean for society? What issues arise when they assume the role of the police? Is there a conflict of interest if, for example, a large donation should be accepted from the state of Israel? We should be very wary’

Precisely, Stucky. There’s no credible evidence in most of these cases.
Over 95% of the people that call themselves "Jews" today are neither descended from the tribe of Judah, nor the "House of Judah", nor are even Semites, by their own admission. They are AshkeNAZIS.

How can anyone be "antisemitic" toward people who are lying about being Semites? Pointing out that they are frauds is simply exposing the truth, which the entire world can now see on a daily basis because of their treatment and murder of the Palestinians in Palestine.

Stucky

Star
This AJ post from a day and a half ago makes the transfer sound less nefarious as the request was made through the German embassy. It needs to be followed up on but I question the amayadeen (who I've never read) article:

Settlers denounce moving of Palestinian orphans in Gaza to Bethlehem
Ayman Nobani
Reporting from Nablus, occupied West Bank

According to Bethlehem Governor Mohammed Taha, 95 orphans are being moved from the SOS Children’s Village in Rafah to the SOS facility in Bethlehem at the request of the German embassy.

The Times of Israel reported that this move has been slammed by Israeli Finance Minister Bezalel Smotrich and Shlomo Ne’eman, the outgoing head of the Gush Etzion settlement in the occupied West Bank near Bethlehem, who is “urging residents to protest on a road used for the transfer”.

Settlers are slamming Israeli authorities for allowing the children to be moved to the West Bank after the orphanage in the besieged coastal enclave ceased functioning, the newspaper said.
I missed that one. My attention was only drawn to the story when i saw this tweet last night,

So i did a quick search and the Al Mayadeen link was the top article.

Stucky

Star

Edit

The infamous fake audio clip. All 3 versions are included in the article

irrationalNinja

Veteran
Interesting since all of Palestine was stolen at gun point. So according to "your understanding" that would mean that at least all male adults would be legitimate targets.
But it was not stolen at gun point, so your argument is invalid.
Really? So you think what, that we're all ignorant dumbasses who needed VC to tell us about the Hamas leadership.
You said it, considering the line “Hamas are the people, the people are Hamas” continues to be posted in this thread ad nauseam.

Stucky

Star
Over 650 Chilean lawyers file ICC complaint against Israel for genocidal crimes against Palestinians

SANTIAGO, Tuesday, March 12, 2024 (WAFA) - More than 650 Chilean lawyers filed a legal complaint to the International Criminal Court (ICC) against the Israeli government and its president, Benjamin Netanyahu, for crimes against humanity, genocide and war crimes committed against the Palestinian people in the Gaza Strip and the West Bank, including East Jerusalem.

The legal complaint was filed by a delegation of Chilean lawyers, including Chilean lawyer and former ambassador, Nelson Hadad, Vice President of the International Federation for Human Rights (FIDH) Shawan Jabarin and Chilean lawyer and professor, Rodolfo Marcone-Lo Presti.

According to Chilean lawyer Nelson Haddad, lawyers from various Latin American countries will likely join the complaint.

source

Karlysymon

Superstar
The pier story takes a sinister turn

Gaza maritime route was Netanyahu’s idea

My personal take from a propaganda piece like this is to deflect American intentions for constructing the pier. The Establishment has the apparatus to see how the world is reacting to information in real time. Surely, a little-known outfit like Fogbow, contracted by the Pentagon to draft plans for this thing must have noticed a spike of interest (i didn't link to their website btw) and people are simultaneously very suspicious that Israel has effectively shutdown the land crossings (just heard on the news that UN trucks have been let through into the north...first convoy in 3 weeks) and is pretty much insisting on the maritime operations. The guy in the Palestine Chronicle video you posted said just as much. If you re-read the Guardian article that @Haich posted, you might note that there is something off with the Jpost piece. Anyway, that's just what i picked up when i read it.

The article is contradictory in so many ways i don't even have the energy to go into it all but this takes the cake....supposedly for an idea that originated with Bibi...

Years before the Gaza war, Israel Katz, now the Foreign Minister, had drawn up plans for a maritime route via Cyprus involving a floating island.

The project was never executed. But he revived it after the war began on October 7.

One of the complicating factors with a maritime route was the absence of a port in Gaza big enough to handle cargo ships.

The infamous fake audio clip. All 3 versions are included in the article

Thanks. I edited my post to include the flotilla links because some people might not be familiar with or completely forgot about those incidents. It was good of IAF to remind us to keep the past in context of the present. Even i wasn't aware that there were multiple.
I saw the story at Times of Israel before you posted this. I've often wondered what's actually going to happen to the many now-orphaned Gaza children....especially if the plan of "voluntary migration" is acted upon.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Thank you for posting Weir's article I think it is a good history lesson and summation of the troubling relationship between the US and Israel.

Exaggeration aside the question of the downfall of America is a real one. In this webinar from a month ago Kevin Barrett noted the near $10 trillion spent chasing what was essentially a fraudulent Israeli/Neoconservative War on Terror. It's impossible to raise the standard of living of the public while burning trillions on illegal, frivolous military campaigns.

Zionist Threat to Americans

Barrett's newest article is exciting, partly a response to The Atlantic Franklin Foer piece THE GOLDEN AGE OF AMERICAN JEWS IS ENDING lol. Between he, Ron Unz, Kevin McDonald, Raphael Johnson, and many others it's helpful to find the intellectuals willing to speak truth on the deep psychopathy fueling the cruelty in Palestine:

https://www.unz.com/kbarrett/will-redemption-through-genocide-end-the-golden-age-of-american-jews/

This whole redemption-through-sin philosophy jibes with neoconservatism, which is based on Leo Strauss’s philosophical turning upside down the Western philosophical tradition, sort of in the same way that Sabbatai Zevi turned upside down the Jewish religious tradition. And for Strauss, just as for Shabtai Zvi, good is evil and evil is good. The more evil you are, the better.

Leo Strauss recast exactly that thought in philosophical terms by rewriting Plato’s dialogues such that when Plato argues for virtue, “the virtuous man is the happy man,” Strauss favors Socrates’ antagonist (Thrasymachus) who argues that the truly happy man is the man who appears to be virtuous on the outside but is utterly evil on the inside, and thereby gets the best of both worlds: He gets to enjoy the accolades of all of the people who think he’s good, plus he gets to enjoy torturing and murdering little children, or whatever else he’s doing.

So this is now dominant among the Jewish elite, one strand or the other, whether it’s the Sabbatean version for those people who like to go to orgies, or whether it’s the Straussian version—some of them probably do that too, but others are just philosophers who believe in evil. And if they get the chance to commit it with Jeffrey Epstein, they do.

This is the dominant mentality among the elite Jews who dominate America and are enabling this genocide.

So we’re faced with evil.

We are at war and we do need to identify the enemy.
This, i think, speaks to what might come out of Aaron Bushnell's immolation....even though she said this before his death.

Stucky

Star
My personal take from a propaganda piece like this is to deflect American intentions for constructing the pier. The Establishment has the apparatus to see how the world is reacting to information in real time. Surely, a little-known outfit like Fogbow, contracted by the Pentagon to draft plans for this thing must have noticed a spike of interest (i didn't link to their website btw) and people are simultaneously very suspicious that Israel has effectively shutdown the land crossings (just heard on the news that UN trucks have been let through into the north...first convoy in 3 weeks) and is pretty much insisting on the maritime operations. The guy in the Palestine Chronicle video you posted said just as much. If you re-read the Guardian article that @Haich posted, you might note that there is something off with the Jpost piece. Anyway, that's just what i picked up when i read it.

The article is contradictory in so many ways i don't even have the energy to go into it all but this takes the cake....supposedly for an idea that originated with Bibi...
It's all propaganda. In my opinion it's to try and deflect from the ICJ plausible genocide charge. They are literally falling over each other to make it look like they want to feed the Gazans.

But this port/pier idea goes all the way back to 2011.

An unnamed Hamas spokesman also rejected the idea, telling Reuters on Wednesday that it amounted to little more than "a Zionist effort to internationalise" the blockade.

Mr Netanyahu appears to be putting forward a number of similar ideas in order to avoid having to confront the currently deadlocked peace talks and improve his image abroad away from that of an intransigent leader when it comes to the Palestinian issue.

It was then resurrected in 2017,

The same video was presented to the EU in Jan.

There's also a claim of the port being mentioned in the Oslo Accords but i don't remember reading anything about a port in the OA.

To quote Buffalo Springfield,

"There's something happening here. But what it is ain't exactly clear"

Last edited:

Karlysymon

Superstar
....the Oded Yinon plan has been around for decades which means that political leaders in the region know that they have a date with (an NWO) destiny. They all flattened their economies with the Covid psyop, are onboard with the digital currency/ID. Surely, it's easy to conclude that they will all standby or bow before Israel when a world government(or whatever it will shape up to be) is created there because they can't fight against that overarching plot/endgame.

I just can't help but conclude they are all onboard....UNRWA will collapse, Palestinians expelled etc. They probably assuage the conscience with the thought that their hands are tied.
Apparently....

Without naming them, Netanyahu claimed he had the tacit support of several Arab leaders for driving ahead with the onslaught against Hamas.

“They understand that, and even agree with it quietly,” he said in an interview with Axel Springer, POLITICO’s parent company. “They understand Hamas is part of the Iranian terror axis.”

Either Bibi is lying and it's all for the tv audiences or he's actually confident that it's the state of affairs. When one takes many other things into consideration, iam leaning towards the latter.

The same video was presented to the EU in Jan.

There's also a claim of the port being mentioned in the Oslo Accords but i don't remember reading anything about a port in the OA.

To quote Buffalo Springfield,

"There's something happening here. But what it is ain't exactly clear"
Agreed!