Palestinian Resistance Launch Major Attack on Israel: What Happened? – LIVE BLOG

Stucky

Superstar
Below: these guys know the value of having Jesus in your head, they've just waltzed into Baghdad in 2003 and captured its International Airport, and are now recharging their spiritual batteries at a service of thanks..:)
Aye nothing says I love Jesus like being part of an illegal invasion force that killed up to 1 million people.

The majority of Christians on this site think they can mould Jesus and his teaching into their own image and political beliefs.

A shameless brood!

Stucky

Superstar
Israeli attack on displaced in tents ‘outrageous’: WHO chief

Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, the head of the World Health Organization, was reacting to the news earlier today that an Israeli attack on displaced Palestinians living in tents in Rafah had killed 11 people.
Ghebreyesus said the incident was “outrageous and unspeakable”, and added that two heath workers were among the dead.
“We urge [Israel] to cease fire,” he added.

Stucky

Superstar
Has anyone noticed how certain members of the right wing variety on this website criticise and laugh at every word and gaff that senile genocide Joe makes and yet everyone one of them are silent on his kowtowing to Israel..

Anyway he's done it again.

Biden confuses Ukraine with Gaza in aid announcement

Here's the tweet from the link for the UK members as our democratic leaders wont allow us to view rt in any shape or form

irrationalNinja

Veteran
I read somewhere that there was 23,000 Jewish Americans fighting for Israel. So my guess would be that in order to have your proof you would have to prove that the guys in your clip and pic are non Jews because apparently it doesn't count if they are Jewish.

This is a highly informative thread though and i'm pretty sure if you looked from mid Oct through Nov you'll find some links, including one from the NYT, that claimed U.S troops were in "Israel" to help locate hostages. Now i'm no expert but I'm pretty sure those people trying to locate hostages would need to have their boots in Gaza. It goes without saying that the U.S will never admit it though.
You guys and your propaganda, tho.

In war, often militaries will employ foreign nationals called private contractors who are generally ex-military soldiers, working for private companies that are paid to fight on one side or the other. Another term used for these soldiers is mercenaries.

It makes for juicy propaganda, so I see why you are doing it, but doubtful they are active US Military.

Young Oday Yaacoub Ghaben walks 12K in his bare feet to try and get some food.

I listened to this clip yesterday and I have to admit, it has haunted me ever since. I can't fathom children wanting to die instead of experiencing what they're currently enduring. I was in Senior Kindergarten at the age of five and never did the thought of wanting to die enter my vocabulary or thoughts:

War on Children (3 mins, 42 secs)

Haich

Superstar
Hasn’t been announced on MM just yet…

The channel explained that the collective resignations were the result of officers protesting against operational and personal matters, "reflecting a state of turmoil" in the information department managed by Hagari, Al-Mamlaka TV reported.