Palestinian Resistance Launch Major Attack on Israel: What Happened? – LIVE BLOG

Stucky

Superstar
Will the ICJ act now?
There should be a ruling on this case by the end of year.

Here's an article by Ralph Wilde on the legality of Israel's current slaughter of Gazans

Stucky

Superstar
82% is possible if you create a false dilemma of Israel against Hamas but the lying filth hides the fact that over 2/3 of US voters support a ceasefire!
Kinda reminds of the tactic used in the propaganda video round about the middle of Oct where a guy went around asking people questions such as would you support a state who beheads/hangs people for being gay etc.

Shameless

Edit: Found it.

Last edited:

Stucky

Superstar
NEW REPORT: We analysed the visual material presented by Israel at the ICJ
hearing in Jan '24. We found 8 instances of the Israeli legal team misrepresenting materials presented through incorrect annotations and misleading descriptions

Flarepath

Star
Another example of how 80% of the world feels, screaming against injustice. Such wickedness. Israel is a "problem child" that no one knows how to deal with.
Politicians know how to deal with Israel, but haven't got the guts to do it.
Namely, America and the West should stop supplying them with cash and weaponry like they've been doing for the past 60 years.
I mean, what the hell has Israel ever done for us?

Stucky

Superstar

Stucky

Superstar
Aaron Bushnell claimed he had secret knowledge of US troops fighting in Hamas tunnels under Gaza — just hours before setting himself on fire in an “extreme act of protest” against Israel, a close pal told The Post on Tuesday.

DavidSon

Star
I don't really hear too much about Hezbollah, but apparently they are cleaning house.

View attachment 102133

View attachment 102134

View attachment 102135

View attachment 102136

View attachment 102137
Gallant has been puffing his chest over attacking Hezbollah but I imagine there are analysts in Israel and the US who understand how committed the Resistance are. It's been 18 years since the last major war crimes in Lebanon, and I guarantee they have worked every single day since then to prepare for the inevitable next assault from the psychopathic vampire Israhell.

Hezbollah made public back in October they have full ballistics to reach any part of Israel, from Eliat and over. The world wants Iran, Ansarallah, Hezbollah, et.al to pull the trigger and level Israel but IMO it's the religion of Islam constraining them with the utmost patience and nobility toward the innocent/ignorant of the enemy, also protecting their own people from possible nuclear assault.

I'm sure as the majority of us the Resistance powers are burning with rage against Israel's satanic crimes in Palestine, but considering the last two thousand years of endless wars takes great wisdom to weigh outcomes. 30-50,000 deaths is beyond painful to witness but the leadership knows they have to be constrained. It's like an exchange with the enemy online, the last thing you want is to act out of raw emotion.