Palestinian Resistance Launch Major Attack on Israel: What Happened? – LIVE BLOG

Stucky

Superstar
From the BBC,

13:24 Israeli strikes on Gaza have killed 161 and injured closed to 1,000 people, according to local Palestinian officials.

13:18 Israeli officials earlier put the number of dead in the country at 22, with hundreds of people injured after the unprecedented attack from Gaza.

Local media is now reporting that number has climbed to at least 40 dead and more than 700 injured.

Spot the difference?

Last edited:

Stucky

Superstar
Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF), the humanitarian organisation also known as Doctors Without Borders, has said that Israeli forces have struck Gaza's Indonesian hospital as well as an ambulance in front of the Nasser Hospital in southern Gaza.

According to MSF, the strikes on Gaza have killed a nurse and an ambulance driver and injured dozens of others.

The group asked all parties to respect healthcare buildings and infrastructure, which it said "must remain a sanctuary for people seeking treatment".

Stucky

Superstar
The Israeli health ministry says that around 908 people have been wounded and have been taken to hospitals for treatment in the ongoing attack.

Authorities say that 100 Israelis have been killed in the assault so far.

According to reports in Israeli media, Palestinians are still controlling large areas inside Israel, including communities and army outposts near the Gaza separation fence.

In some areas, Palestinians are also holding hostages inside their homes and other buildings, with exchanges of fire continuing.

Israeli security forces are yet to gain control in several areas, with dozens of Palestinians still inside Israel.

redqueen

Superstar
though I don't doubt there are innocent Peoples
dying

I don't Believe in terrorist groups,I Believe they're
all part of a depopulation/division plan laid out by
tptb
they give weapons to those that will use them against
whoever they're told to

if 9/11 taught Us anything it should've taught Us that
this is a big reason why in the news the victims are
usually Children,elderly and women because they
Know most Peoples will react and will react in a way
tptb want Us to

it's disgusting the way the Children get used in all of
this as they don't Know or understand what's happening

again I'm not saying no one is dying I'm just saying
it's all one side doing the killing of innocents and this
is another way We get divided

it's heartbreaking what's happening to the actual innocents
that are dying Please keep them in Our hearts,thoughts and
Prayers

propaganda comes in all shapes and forms
remember what's capable for "entertainment"in media
now a days

here's a few videos supposedly from there I've come
across on Alexlunaveiwer rumble page

I'll stop there but ALV has a lot shared on their channel
if anyone else is interested in checking them out

also have to ask why are all these videos coming out
from anyone so short they're obviously recording longer
ones why not share the full video

it's to capture an emotion that's it,the shorter the better
as not as much to scrutinize and See Truths

I'm going to be trying to stay off these war topics
I Believe We feed energies into these events(any event)that
help tptb facilitate outcomes they're looking to have happen

Last edited:

Daze

Superstar
I was wondering what was going on. Everyone on twitter was talking about Israel.

Also multiple tags were trending. 3 million in trending is pretty high considering normal trending subjects.

1696720093221.png

I appreciate the thread. Haven't really looked into it yet. But i do know there are red flags with Hamas.

TPS (the paulstal service / youtuber) made a video about them years ago. Here's a link for it on archive dot org. Odds are high its been scrubbed from youtube.

He highlights some pretty damning things in it. Such as..

1696720334368.png

Hamas demanding Palestinians learn Hebrew and so on.

1696720624545.png

The video itself is about 15 minutes long so fair amount of info in there.

Daze

Superstar
For the record i don't think its a false flag.

While they can easily manipulate "trending"

1696723147493.png

There are just too many people (seemingly everyone i follow) that are talking about this. Most with images and video.

Still this doesn't make "Hamas" credible as there are multiple anti-Israel factions in Gaza. Which is obvious. These people have lived in an open air prison for decades. Of course people will form resistances when you take everything from them.

DavidSon

Star
Still this doesn't make "Hamas" credible as there are multiple anti-Israel factions in Gaza. Which is obvious. These people have lived in an open air prison for decades. Of course people will form resistances when you take everything from them.
Based on events of the last years it's known Hamas has much stronger support than the PA- who have proven to be weak and traitorous. Hamas won a presidential election in 2006 and are now only one group among several leaders of the Palestinian Resistance (PIJ, Al-Quassam Brigades, etc).

The clown West labels Hamas as terrorists but their statements from '06 were absolutely right, backed by international law:

...Hamas offered Israel a ten-year truce "in return for a complete Israeli withdrawal from the occupied Palestinian territories: the West Bank, Gaza Strip and East Jerusalem," and recognition of Palestinian rights including the "right of return".

I can see why some are saying how Israel might allow the attacks to happen but moreso I think their policies intended to push Palestine to such desperate measures. Operation "Al-Aqsa Flood" must have been brewing for some time and here we are.

Diogenes

Established
Here, in the news in my country, they're talking about more than 500 dead Israelis, almost 400 dead Palestinians and many many more captives and also undocumented cases, from both sides. I don't know if they're correct, but I'm pretty sure there's going to be more than that. Very sad, this is full on war, which will affect the whole global system.

Stucky

Superstar
definitely. mossad has agents EVERYWHERE. they would have known about this attack far in advance and thwarted it. this is a false flag; now we just have to see what the israeli 'solution' is.
Gaza is under surveillance 24/7. There's been talk that Israel removed some troops from the Gaza border into the West Bank.

So who benefits?

Israel has been a fractured country since Netanyahu and his fascist government came to power.

Israel is, since yesterday morning, a country united politically, united in grief, united in anger and united in revenge.

polymoog

Superstar
Gaza is under surveillance 24/7. There's been talk that Israel removed some troops from the Gaza border into the West Bank.

So who benefits?

Israel has been a fractured country since Netanyahu and his fascist government came to power.
Israel is, since yesterday morning, a country united politically, united in grief, united in anger and united in revenge.
the israelis have been wanting to crack down on the eritrean aliens recently but i dont think they needed an event to do that, so i figure this is a first step in the greater israel project-- at least to get the ball rolling.

the globalists are all tied together, just like the maui directed energy weapon then hit turkey and venezuela (near the lithium mines, i think). this was specifically time; i suppose it will come into focus in the coming days.

Below are some articles that seem to confirm it was a surprise attack:

Hamas surprise attack out of Gaza Strip stuns Israel and leaves hundreds dead in fighting

Hamas surprise attack out of Gaza stuns Israel and leaves hundreds dead in fighting, retaliation

Palestinian resistance in Gaza launches historic surprise attack against Israel

Video: Smoke billows into sky after rockets from Gaza Strip land on Israel

For those that don't understand what the Gazans have endured for nearly two decades. Surprisingly, it's from New York Times:

Gaza Has Suffered Under 16-Year Blockade

Another one from Middle East Eye:

Gaza: Everything you need to know about the besieged Palestinian enclave

I'm sure they didn't drag Biden out of the geriatric infirmary to write his statement. He's basically saying the same thing Hillary has said in the past (and the British Foreign Secretary:

Biden warns Israel's enemies against taking advantage of fighting in Israel, Gaza

I can't see this being a surprise attack. I think that's what they want us to believe. Israeli intelligence would be all over this. They allowed this to happen.
I think it's easy for us to be armchair critics and say they allowed this to happen. We could say the same thing about all the retaliatory attacks that Gaza has launched since Israel has encroached on Palestinian land since 1948, couldn't we? At this rate, with the far-right Israeli government restricting their human rights even more (I suppose it is possible as the Israeli gov't is pure evil) It's best to read and review the reports to see exactly what's going on:

Live Updates: Hundreds dead as Israel plans 'long and difficult war' in Gaza

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
I think it's easy for us to be armchair critics and say they allowed this to happen. We could say the same thing about all the retaliatory attacks that Gaza has launched since Israel has encroached on Palestinian land since 1948, couldn't we? At this rate, with the far-right Israeli government restricting their human rights even more (I suppose it is possible as the Israeli gov't is pure evil) It's best to read and review the reports to see exactly what's going on:

Live Updates: Hundreds dead as Israel plans 'long and difficult war' in Gaza
Most people who have spent enough time doing research and studying history know that BIG EVENTS like this, don't just happen by accident. They are planned well in advance. They are scripted. Events are allowed to happen to put in motion a much larger agenda. We saw this with 9-11, and nearly every major war.

Most people who have spent enough time doing research and studying history know that BIG EVENTS like this, don't just happen by accident. They are planned well in advance. They are scripted. Events are allowed to happen to put in motion a much larger agenda. We saw this with 9-11, and nearly every major war.
They could be which is I why I ask the question earlier where did Hamas get the artillery or at the very least, who funded it. We need to watch to see how things unfold. Did Israel pay for it? I don't know, they could have because Hamas doesn't really do much for Palestinians, but we'll have to wait and see.

Stucky

Superstar
I think these are worth posting,

From 19 years ago to this very day,

A snippet,

“The significance of the disengagement plan is the freezing of the peace process,” Dov Weisglass said in an interview with Ha’aretz scheduled to appear in the October 8 edition of the newspaper’s Friday magazine. “And when you freeze that process, you prevent the establishment of a Palestinian state, and you prevent a discussion on the refugees, the borders and Jerusalem. Effectively, this whole package called the Palestinian state, with all that it entails, has been removed indefinitely from our agenda. And all this with authority and permission. All with a presidential blessing and the ratification of both houses of Congress.”

From 11 years ago this very month

A snippet,

Israel calculated the number of calories Palestinians would need to avoid malnutrition under its blockade of the Gaza Strip, according to a study which the Supreme Court forced the government to release.

Last edited: