Palestinian Resistance Launch Major Attack on Israel: What Happened? – LIVE BLOG

Stucky

Star
5 Things You Need to Know About the Latest Violence in Palestine/Israel

1. Netanyahu’s far-right government has intensified Israel’s violent repression of Palestinians since taking power earlier this year.

• Before the latest surge in violence, Israeli soldiers had already killed more than 250 Palestinians, including at least 47 children, in the occupied West Bank, more than any year since the Second Intifada, or uprising, against Israel’s occupation in the early 2000s.
  • Extremist Israeli settlers have also ramped up their attacks on Palestinians in an attempt to push them off their land. In August, the UN warned of a dramatic increase in settler violence, with nearly 600 attacks recorded in the first six months of the year, averaging 99 incidents each month.
  • Israeli extremists have also increased their provocations in and around the Noble Sanctuary Mosque complex in occupied East Jerusalem, the third holiest site in Islam, which they want to destroy and replace with a Jewish temple. Israel’s notorious National Security Minister Itamar Ben-Gvir has repeatedly visited the site to demonstrate Israeli dominance over it.

2. Gaza has been under brutal Israeli military occupation for more than 50 years.

• Under international law, Gaza remains under Israeli military occupation, despite Israel’s withdrawal of settlers and soldiers from the interior of Gaza in 2005, because it continues to control virtually all entry and exit, as well as Gaza's airspace and coastline.
3. Israel has imposed a suffocating, illegal siege and naval blockade on Gaza for more than 15 years.

• More than 2 million Palestinians are trapped in Gaza under Israel’s draconian siege and naval blockade, unable to travel to get medical treatment, go to school, or visit family and friends, deprived of basic goods and supplies. Gaza’s economy has been devastated by the siege and blockade, and by repeated Israeli military assaults that have destroyed much of Gaza’s civilian infrastructure. The siege and blockade have been repeatedly condemned by the UN and human rights organizations as a form of collective punishment and illegal.

4. Most Palestinians in Gaza are refugees, expelled from what became southern Israel in 1948.

• Two-thirds of Palestinians in Gaza are refugees who were expelled from their homes during Israel’s establishment in 1948, denied their internationally recognized legal right to return simply because they aren’t Jewish.

5. The source of the problem in all of Palestine/Israel is Israel’s brutal military occupation and apartheid system that was established in 1948.

• In the words of Amnesty International: “Israel has established and maintained an institutionalized regime of oppression and domination of the Palestinian population for the benefit of Jewish Israelis – a system of apartheid – wherever it has exercised control over Palestinians’ lives since 1948.” The only way to end the violence is to end Israel’s occupation and apartheid system.
source

Stucky

Star

TonyVanDam

Established
I will let it be know right now that I am 100% Anti-Zionist & I will NEVER apologized for having this position.
With that said, I am not happy about innocent people [especially the children!!! :( ] on both sides getting killed in the crossfire. Also, young adults getting killed, shot at, & being chase at a music festival is definitely offensive foul.

Stucky

Star
If you want to see how one sided the reporting of this latest atrocity is then watch this garbage by GB news.
The bbc were doing their usual job too. I posted this earlier Here. At that point there was 161 Palestinians confirmed dead and 40 Israelis yet the good 'ol beeb decided to put the Israeli dead in bold type.... just in case we missed that Israeli lives are more important than Arab lives.

Across the msm board the clock only starts ticking when Israelis are dying. It seems the woke brigade decide to go into hibernation when it suits them.

Last edited:

TonyVanDam

Established
1. The Pro-Zionists are now getting exactly what they want. Palestine will no longer exist before 2024[?!?]. U.S. America first? My a__!

2. My home country, USA, cannot financially solve their own problems within its own borders, but yet has no problem giving Ukraine & "Israel" [Isis/Ra/El] billions of dollars to keep fighting in wars against their respected enemies Russia & Palestine.

Unfreakingbelievable.

Stucky

Star

"We are putting a complete siege on Gaza ... No electricity, no food, no water, no gas - it's all closed," Gallant said..."

Daze

Superstar
I will let it be know right now that I am 100% Anti-Zionist & I will NEVER apologized for having this position.
With that said, I am not happy about innocent people [especially the children!!! :( ] on both sides getting killed in the crossfire. Also, young adults getting killed, shot at, & being chase at a music festival is definitely offensive foul.
There are multiple videos out there showing Hamas is specifically not attacking children, women or the elderly. I shared one a few pages back.
The same does not go for Israel.

Of course its in the wests interest to flip this and make it appear otherwise.

I wonder though how many at the rave were actually idf or idf reservists?
All of them. Its mandatory to serve in the IOF for all Israelis. 3 years for men, 2 years for women.

Reserves are a shorter list. Off hand i know students involved in scholarly work are exempt, all Arabs and some ultra Orthodox Jews.

TonyVanDam

Established
There are multiple videos out there showing Hamas is specifically not attacking children, women or the elderly. I shared one a few pages back.
The same does not go for Israel.

Of course its in the wests interest to flip this and make it appear otherwise.
This is exactly what I was & still am trying to tell a few friends of mine!; The USA Corporate News Media will NEVER tell the American people the rest of the story. Their Pro-Zionism card is showing real hard in plain sight!

Karlysymon

Superstar
Taking this into account you'd have to consider the possibility of it being a false flag operation to justify a defensive offensive.
There's a lot of talk about 'how was this possible' and i think that's a very valid question. This is unprecedented and the carnage that's about to befall the Palestinians is also going to be unprecedented.
Most people who have spent enough time doing research and studying history know that BIG EVENTS like this, don't just happen by accident. They are planned well in advance. They are scripted. Events are allowed to happen to put in motion a much larger agenda. We saw this with 9-11, and nearly every major war.
Israel's 9/11-----"failure of intelligence"

That is what 2 BBC correspondents literally said...."failure of intelligence". These guys think that we were born yesterday or that we are already brain dead from mrna shots and have no memory of the past. As soon as i heard that, i got a clue about what this might shape up to be. A third BBC correspondent (Frank Gardner) when asked the same question responded that Israel had it's guard down because it was a Jewish high holiday and that it's exactly what happened 50 years ago. Okay then, let's go back 50 years ago....

From Wikipedia
The Yom Kippur War, also known as the Ramadan War, the October War,[60] the 1973 Arab–Israeli War, or the Fourth Arab–Israeli War, was an armed conflict fought from October 6 to 25, 1973, between Israel and a coalition of Arab states led by Egypt and Syria. The majority of combat between the two sides took place in the Sinai Peninsula and the Golan Heights—both of which were occupied by Israel in 1967—with some fighting in African Egypt and northern Israel.[61][62][page needed] Egypt's initial objective in the war was to seize a foothold on the eastern bank of the Suez Canal and subsequently leverage these gains to negotiate the return of the rest of the Israeli-occupied Sinai Peninsula.[63][64][65][66]

The war began on October 6, 1973, when the Arab coalition jointly launched a surprise attack against Israel on the Jewish holy day of Yom Kippur, which had occurred during the 10th of the Islamic holy month of Ramadan in that year.[67] Following the outbreak of hostilities, both the United States and the Soviet Union initiated massive resupply efforts to their allies (Israel and the Arab states respectively) during the war,[68][69][70] which led to a confrontation between the two nuclear-armed superpowers.[71]

And since the oil shock of 1973 was a direct result of the war, here is the 1973 Bilderberg meeting and what it anticipated
1696851989065.png
It's common knowledge that the Oil shock of 1973 was masterminded by them and it happened 5 months (October) after the meeting in May.
In this AP clip, the following year at a press conference, Prince Bernhard commented with laughter on how they were quite the little prophets.
The aljazeera clip is subtitled.....start at the 8min mark

It is interesting that earlier in the year when protests were raging, the reservists said they wouldn't answer any calls of duty as a form of protest. Now, everyone is dutifully falling in line. There is also talk of it becoming a wider war. If this is just another biennial Israel-Gaza war, then why are aircraft carriers hard-charging for the Mediterranean?

The clock's ticking on the World government....

Daze

Superstar
This is exactly what I was & still am trying to tell a few friends of mine!; The USA Corporate News Media will NEVER tell the American people the rest of the story. Their Pro-Zionism card is showing real hard in plain sight!
Its always been this way. Zion controls our media and DC. This is just fact.

But social media is changing things. I see every now and then the USS liberty is trending. This is when Israel attacked us trying to pull us into a war with Egypt.

1696852745412.jpeg 1696852767436.jpeg

We need Israel for an ally like we need a hole in the head.

Karlysymon

Superstar

Karlysymon

Superstar
How about "NO"?

Former British Commander Richard Kemp says governments around the world need to “get behind Israel”.

I know it's been 50 years since the Yom Kippur war. It's just surreal that MSM was running pieces on the historical event just days ago and then there is a replay. Something's obviously not right about this.

For Israelis, Saturday’s surprise assault from Gaza was a recurring nightmare, coming 50 years and a day after invading forces from Egypt and Syria caught Israel off-guard, setting off a 19-day war that has long traumatized the nation.
Israeli television channels and newspapers have been filled in recent days with commemorations of that war, and many Israelis on Saturday saw parallels between the attack unfolding around them and the events decades earlier.
That war also began on the Sabbath, with sirens wailing across the country on Oct. 6, 1973, on Yom Kippur, the holiest day on the Jewish calendar.

On Saturday, many Israelis had been planning to celebrate the holiday of Simchat Torah. Instead, the armed wing of Hamas, the Islamic group that controls Gaza, fired thousands of rockets toward Israel. Simultaneously, reports flooded in of a major breach of Israel’s fortifications along its border with Gaza, the Palestinian coastal enclave that Israel and neighboring Egypt have kept under blockade for 16 years, citing security reasons.

Unverified images soon began to emerge of heavily armed Palestinian militants entering Israeli border communities in pickup trucks, on motorcycles and in at least one case crossing the fenced border by paraglider. Gruesome unverified videos began to circulate, purporting to show the bloodied corpses of Israeli soldiers and of hostages taken into Gaza.
Terrified Israeli residents in border villages phoned in to local television stations from safe rooms. Speaking in whispers, they pleaded for help and said they could hear the militants outside, or even inside, their homes.

As confusion and fear spread, many were asking how the Israeli government and its vaunted military and intelligence services could have been caught by surprise — again. In another echo of the 1973 war, the military scrambled to call up and mobilize military reservists.