Olivia Rodrigo

BananaLaser

Veteran
Unfortunately there aren’t many exposé videos on Olive just yet, but I found this one which I thought was mildly interesting. I apologize on behalf of the poor audio quality of it.

L3M4

Star
Screenshot 2023-12-10 at 2.22.43 AM.jpg
it seems as if she just wants to write music but the industry is forcing her to do weird performances acts
during the Amex performance the albums producer was there admitting to forcing her to change lyrics & structures to confort with agendas I hope VC discovers what are her handlers up to because the slut act gaga wanna be is just weird

Screenshot 2023-12-11 at 1.04.54 AM.jpgScreenshot 2023-12-11 at 1.04.10 AM.jpgScreenshot 2023-12-11 at 1.04.27 AM.jpg

it won't be long
when this little naive sassy virgin get's kicked in the butt by the corrupt music industry
& get's forced to pay her dues by the elite
& then the cute acts r over like with Ms. Britney Spears

Screenshot 2023-12-11 at 1.03.42 AM.jpgScreenshot 2023-12-11 at 1.05.46 AM.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

BananaLaser

Veteran
View attachment 98123
it seems as if she just wants to write music but the industry is forcing her to do weird performances acts
during the Amex performance the albums producer was there admitting to forcing her to change lyrics & structures to confort with agendas I hope VC discovers what are her handlers up to because the slut act gaga wanna be is just weird

View attachment 98124View attachment 98125View attachment 98127

it won't be long
when this little naive sassy virgin get's kicked in the butt by the corrupt music industry

View attachment 98128View attachment 98129
Oh dear, thanks for sharing this with us! What is the Amex performance?

BananaLaser

Veteran
View attachment 98123

View attachment 98124View attachment 98125View attachment 98127

it won't be long

View attachment 98128View attachment 98129
I watched the performance, do you think she's in the humiliation phase of her career?

adioscabal

Rookie
Unfortunately there aren’t many exposé videos on Olive just yet, but I found this one which I thought was mildly interesting. I apologize on behalf of the poor audio quality of it.

I'd think her parents are clearly behind the push for her Super Stardumb. As she started so young.

Short term GAIN, for long time PAIN. (she will have to answer to GOD)

Shame; people are easily led astray, when simple lives probably produce a much happier & healthier outcome.

BananaLaser

Veteran
I'd think her parents are clearly behind the push for her Super Stardumb. As she started so young.

Short term GAIN, for long time PAIN. (she will have to answer to GOD)

Shame; people are easily led astray, when simple lives probably produce a much happier & healthier outcome.
Yeah, most parents of child stars have connections with the elite in order to get them famous. Have you personally found any occult references surrounding Olive?

adioscabal

Rookie
Yeah, most parents of child stars have connections with the elite in order to get them famous. Have you personally found any occult references surrounding Olive?
Came across a few things a while back. If I find them, I'll post here.

Agree, connections 100% accurate.

Nothing is a coincidence.

Think about all the authentic talent out there, that has never been recognised.

BananaLaser

Veteran
Came across a few things a while back. If I find them, I'll post here.

Agree, connections 100% accurate.

Nothing is a coincidence.

Think about all the authentic talent out there, that has never been recognised.
Alright, if you're able to find them, then I'd love to see them. I agree, it's a shame how many talents go unrecognized. : /

L3M4

Star
I watched the performance, do you think she's in the humiliation phase of her career?
You watched the performance?

What did you thought of that & how she was behaving all of sudden so different even the dress

I don't know if the humiliation concept applies to all celebrities, ive only seen tay tay with west incident but that was more like a publicity stunt, I thought that phase was only for those who attempted to get out of the industry or the elite narrative. So mostly politicians or actors go through that specific phase.

New young music artists come with a rebellious attitude opposing family or traditional values, that perhaps is also part of the initiation phase, the industry identifies & exploit that, where they have to overdo that particular character like a cartoon that most wear the similar style every day & repeat the same “wonders“ all over again and again. until the artist realize that persona is no longer authentic so they need to remove all the gimmicks for their own sanity, look at Miley the recent summer era so tame and basic or Gaga going from Bad Romance to Joanne, ke$ha tiktok to praying or Britney Spears basically quitting everything

Last edited:

BananaLaser

Veteran
while y'all here discussing Olive's garden thief antics of stealing other artist songs

she is making out like a horn dog with some single young kid

This is hilarious, but what purpose did this post serve in regards to the discussion surrounding Olive?

L3M4

Star
What does this video mean?
it was a vid about how music lyrics changed after the vax
now many lyrics make reference to ppl dying or things changing all around & it doesn't even include recent hit singles from a variety of artists that straight up sing about heart attacks